All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here770 Admiral Blvd, Kansas City, MO, 64106, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"My go-to"
This was my second stay at this Comfort Inn, and I was pleased again with my stay. The hotel is clean and easy to find, it's close to Power & Light and driving distance Country Club Plaza which are the two reasons I go to Kansa City. There was some cheerleading/dance convention in town, so the hotel was entirely stocked with rambunctious, obnoxious kids, so my stay was much louder than the last, but still overall a good experience.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Kristen
"id stay again"
one night good comfortable bed
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
We stayed at the Comfort Inn, Downtown Kansas City, MO. for the 2nd time. The staff was friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The hotel was quiet. Nice free breakfast in the morning. We stayed for 2 nights and if we need to stay in the area again, we will definitely return.
2 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"Kansas City"
The bathroom was cleaned but too small. But the big problem was that the room is too noisy, when somebody walked in the upper room, we can hear every single step
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
German
"Relative visit."
Visiting my mother in KC. This location is perfect. The staff were outstandingly friendly. The room was perfect as well. I will be back.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Sandy
"Convienent and close to downtown"
We stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. We came to KC for shopping and football but discovered a powder keg of fun in the Power and Light district. Hotel was better than expected after reading previous reviews. We would stay again for the location and price.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Nathan
"Poor Service"
I left something in the room that was expensive and when I called down there the next morning they stated they.would check and get right back to me. I called again the next monday because they had not called. When I called back they stated they would check and stated nothing was found. Poor Service.
2 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2014
Barry
"Funin KC"
Hotel was close to everything we wanted to do. Not a scenic location by any means, a little trash floating around the parking lot, but overall it was a reasonalbey priced hotel and very clean.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good Experience"
Nice facility & very clean. Price was reasonable considering it being near downtown. A good place to stay if access to downtown KC is a plus.
Ken
"Great price for the area"
Needed to stay downtown and was happy to find this hotel at such a good price. Was nice and clean and felt safe. Was surprisingly quiet. Would be happy to stay there again. Reviews were spot on.
"Hotel rebiew"
Hotel staff was awesome and room was clean. We got NO sleep though because there was stomping non stop in the room right above us the entire night. Dont know if it was hotel guests or if it was a hotel workroom.
"Rude staff, dumpy hotel"
Completely rude staff. Will never stay here again. I don't expect to be treated so poorly as a guest. Pictures make it look a lot nicer than it really is-- stains and chipping paint in our room. Do not stay here.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Pleasant"
It was a great hotel and service the only thing that bothered me was the signs about taking linens etc and the big sign in the lobby abput your car being towed if not roght tag number other than that stay was great
1 night trip Nov 5, 2014
Wesley
The motel was nice. We were told it was approx. 5 blocks to Sprint Center. It was more like 10 long blocks! Definitely gave me a uneasy feeling walking that long, isolated walk back to the motel after dark.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Nice hotel. Convenient to downtown attractions."
Staff was helpful and courteous. Room was clean and modern. Nice size minifridge and microwave. Very convenient to the light and power district.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Kristie from Mi
The hotel is not within a decent walking distance to the Power & Light district nor would I feel safe walking at night. The non smoking room always smelled as if someone had just finished smoking in it. The free breakfast always offered the same choices, pre-made egg patties, sausages, biscuits and gravy, and make your own waffles. As a frequent business traveler to K.C. I always try to stay downtown, however this was the only hotel near the downtown area that had availability this week so my options were limited. I will be back in K.C. at least another 4 times before the end of the year and I will not be staying here.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Good access to downtown and the market."
Take an Uber car around town and you'll have a great time. Nice helpful staff, comfy room, halls and elevators could use some more attention to cleanliness but overall a nice stay.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
anon
"Comfort Inn Downtown"
It was a good clean facility, with friendly staff, Anna was a great help with directions and suggestions for places to eat.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Noisy and smokey"
We asked for a non-smoking room. We were put on the 3rd floor and our room smelled smokey. My husband immediately got stuffy and his eyes were burning. Our daughter who was in the room next door was woken up at 3 a.m. with a big loud party in the next room. It took about 30 minutes for someone to break up the party, but my daughter and husband could not go back to sleep. We were very disappointed with our stay!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"great for in the city"
The hotel staff were AMAZING! I messed up my dates and they totally took care of me.....and they were so courteous. I loved this place...it is noisy though.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Emily
The room smelled musty and we ended up with ants. Since I booked through Expedia they said they couldn't give me any money back.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Overall good"
Breakfast was always plentiful and warm. Good location. Comfortable beds. Friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
There was a smoke smell throughout even though the rooms are smoke free. The man who checked us in wasn't very friendly or helpful. Clearly he doesn't like his job. They also require an additional $100 deposit that they haven't credited back a week later !
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
The staff was friendly and helpful breakfast served ever ymorning there is a work out room and a pool
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
nice hotel
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
This hotel was okay, but for the price there are better options in better locations. The rooms were fairly standard, but one major problem was the amount of noise filtering through the rooms-I was on the second floor, and it sounded like a herd of elephants was camped in the room above me. I also strongly object to being made to pay a $100 'deposit' on arrival. This was more than the cost of the room, and I don't see what could be possibly be charged to the room that would add up to $100.
2 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
Just one night. Pretty short stay so didn't sample breakfast. But, there was fresh coffee at 4:45 am as we were leaving for an early flight. That was helpful. Also, staff at desk helped with directions. All was nice.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
mike
"Nice Hotel close to downtown"
This hotel was close to downtown without the downtown prices. The rates were affordable. The showers had great water pressure and large shower heads. The bed was extrememly comfortable and we enjoyed that there were firm and soft pillows offered. It is a bit tricky to find the hotel in the dark. We drove by it twice and drove a little farther than the hotel and ended up in not such a great neighborhood. The staff was friendly and very helpful with assisiting us with ideas of places to visit in the area.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Parking Stinks"
Hotel was nice, staff was friendly, room was nice and clean. We were told about parking in the fenced in lot with a parking pass. However, when we got back from the baseball game, we had to park across the street in an unknown lot that was supposedly "security" watched even though no one was over there.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Bailey
"Great place to stay, just NOT on the 3rd Floor"
Upon arrival, it was very late at night. Right off of the highway made it convenient to get to. However, if you are in a room on the traffic side of the hotel, the road noise will awaken you in the am. The gal at the front desk was nice. The hotel claims to be a NON-Smoking hotel, however, it was not always as such. The 3rd floor was the smoking floor and that is where my daughter & I were placed. As soon as the elevator door opened on the 3rd floor, we could smell the old cigarette smell! Our room was very penetrated with the nasty smell! Our clothes and hair smelled when we left. Yuck. Our bed and room were comfortable though. After the free breakfast in the morning, which was quite adequate, we checked out and that is when I mentioned to the front dest staff of the pungent smell up there. That's where I learned that the floor used to be the smoking floor. They were apologetic. What can you do?
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
T. Howell
"Repeat customer"
It is consistently a great place to stay.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Nice hotel,friendly helpful staff, enjoyed ;)"
Hotel was easy to find. Close to the Sprint Centrr and down town KC. We felt very safe there. Our beds were so comfortable we didn't want to leave. Our rooms were very clean as was the hotel inside and out. I would highly recommend it as a place to stay.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Connie
Room was clean and comfy. Breakfast was good. Friendly and helpful service. We were in KC for a women's conference and got to park in the extended parking of Comfort Inn for no extra charge after our checkout.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"close to Union Station our destination."
We had some attractions near and at Union Station we wanted to see and that is why we picked this hotel. The price was in our range and the pool was great. The continental breakfast had good choices. Room needed some minor fixes but was comfortable and provided what we need for a nice three day get away.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
CS
"Rude Service"
A change in plans led me to re-schedule my stay. Upon my arrival the hotel had no record I changed dates and had listed me as a no-show for my first date. The front desk attendant was immediately rude and refused to assist me. I called Hotels.com myself, who then called the hotel. After a 45 minute checkin ordeal, my impression was the mis-communication was solved and my hotels.com reschedule would be honored. I checked my bank account the next day and realized the hotel had charged me independent of hotels.com! I went to the front desk to inquire. The very same attendant was there however acted like he had never seen me before and denied ever speaking with hotels.com! I'm not one to post negative reviews, however the continued disregard for the customer was unlike anything I'd every experienced at a hotel. Still working through this issue as a write this review a week later...
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
JP
Room had an odor when we first arrived but then the smell went away smell was of an odor of type of shalack chemical
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Wonderful"
The hotel was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was delicious.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
JT
"Well kept, but a but noisy"
Overall, the stay was fine. Room was clean and comfortable, although mattresses need replacing. The location is walkable to most of the KC business district and convention center. I did notice once that someone was vacuuming at 10:30pm, which was bizarre and disruptive. As always, earplugs are a good thing to have.
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Not much in the immediate area, but easy walk to convention center, etc. And great place to crash at night
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"A Good Place to Stay"
it is a very good place to stay, the location in reference to the downtown area was convenient and within walking distance. I spent a week there visiting family in KCMO and had an enjoyable time there. Although the location of the hotel was in an up and coming neighborhood and next to the interstate, the noise and safety was never in question. I felt at ease coming back to my room late at night. The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was not the greatest, but good enough to start the day. I recommend it highly if you are passing through or spending a few days longer.
7 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Rudy
Close to the highway so convenient but a little noisy. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was a plus.
"Uncomfortable Inn And Suites"
Uncomfortable.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Easy access to the rest of Kansas City."
Very helpful night guy at the desk. He directed me to Anthony's, a great Italian restaurant a short walk from the hotel.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Keith
"Decent price for a decent stay"
Nothing special. Free wifi was nice. Microwave and fridge in the room. Fair price. Sheets were clean and air conditioner works great!
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
JB
It was close to everywhere we were going, Great Breakfast, good swim in the pool and very comfortable beds.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Tammy Cohn
"1 night stay on the way"
We were looking for a hotel with a pool, on I-70 that we could pull off, let the kids play in the pool and get a good night's sleep after 12+ hours of driving. The Comfort Inn pretty much fit the bill. We didn't get in until almost 9:00 PM but the indoor pool, although small was just right for my 4 yr & 6 yr old granddaughters. They also had deal with a local Italian restaurant that delivered a late supper that was reasonable & tasty. The room was spotless and the staff friendly. If I had any complaint it was that the AC did not respond to the temperature we set it at. The room was comfortable but we wanted it a little cooler but while we could turn down the temp, it didn't kick on for quite come time. It was little pricey but I assume that's because it was in the middle of downtown but they had free parking and a safe lot.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Please return my $100 as soon as possible"
This hotel is quite, but the room will release some smell. Although I have pay the all money online, the waiter request me charge $100 for non-smoking before check in and will return the $100 to me if I doesn't smoke for couple days. It is pity that I haven't receive my $100 until now, what happen? what is time return my money back?
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Hongwei
It was pretty good for the price. The hotel was not too far from the center of the city.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
We enjoyed our stay! The day time desk clerks were very friendly and helpful finding taxis/drink tickets/destinations etc. The night desk clerk was rude, however....he wouldn't give us change for the vending machine, reminded us of a no noise tolerance policy for absolutely no reason...not a friendly man. Avoid him if possible, otherwise it was a pleasant experience.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
"Not what I expected. Not at all."
Staff was excellent. Pleasant and very helpful. Room was not clean. Dirty, moldy cups on the window sill. Blankets were not clean.....had to ask for replacements. Carpet was torn in front of the sink. Very disappointed.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014