All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
770 Admiral Blvd, Kansas City, MO, 64106, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"A few days in KC"
It was a very easy trip. Hotel staff was great and the room was exactly wha I wanted. Breakfast was okay but wasn't the best.
3 night trip Jan 7, 2015
"Good hotel, nice staff, incidental charge pricey"
Good breakfast options and comfy room. Shampoo and toiletries could be better. Staff super friendly. Biggest thing was the non informed till check in charge of $100. Amount Wasn't listed so was unexpected since most just put a card on file. Was suppose to be released on check out but took days and this is difficult to accomdate for in the middle of traveling.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Affordable hotel near downtown with free parking"
My wife and I stayed in this hotel for one night to celebrate our anniversary. We told the staff member at the desk that it was our anniversary and they upgraded us to a room with a Jacuzzi! What a blessing! The same staff member also gave us a great recommendation for dinner. The room was clean and the bed was quite comfortable! It seemed to be a somewhat older hotel so the doors had a few scratches, but everything else was in very good shape. No complaints. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone that may be on a tight budget, but would still like to be close to downtown.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Okay"
When I booked my hotel it would not let me use my choice rewards card, I called and was told to give it to them when we got to the hotel...they could not put it in the computer since I booked through Hotels.com so needless to say I didn't get points towards a free room on this 4 night stay. Hotel was okay, great breakfast selection. No hot tub, but warm pool. The bathrooms make for a tight fit. The smoke alarms went off 3 times the second night we were there as some one burnt popcorn in the microwave. I was impressed by the electrical outlets and how they are USB ready for chargers and or computers!!
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Clean, friendly, close to Power and Light"
Everything was great. The only thing was you could hear any movement from the people above you. But the beds were comfy and you are minutes from power and light.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Maybe I'll stay here again next year."
I was very comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfasts also. I only wished the King bed wasn't as firm as it was. I prefer a more pillow top medium firmness. But everything else was great.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jeffrey
"Hotel is nice, staff is awful!"
The hotel is easy to find, a $5 cab ride to the Power and Light District and it was clean and comfortable. They require a $100 deposit for incidentals and there isn't any sinage to tell you that. They told me after they ran my credit card and only because I inquired. We booked on Expedia with a major credit card - Usually hotels do $15-30 hold. But $100?! That was more than the cost of our room. I also requested a late check out when we checked in and they agreed to it but they called our room 10 minutes after 11 (checkout) to see when we were leaving. No one documented that we were checking out later than the posted time. I requested a recipt upon checking out for the visit and I got a lot of grief about it. I was told they didn't have anything like that to give me. I wanted documentation that I would be getting a refund and that seems out of line. The room was wonderful, clean, quiet! It was perfect but the staff was so awful that I will not stay there again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
26 bar hopper
"Quiet Hotel, Great Location"
I was really impressed by the suite with two TVs and loads of space. The room was very quiet, despite having many neighbors and being located so close to the interstate. The pool was a bit shallow and small, but was very well heated and a nice perk of the hotel - very clean. The front desk staff were very friendly, helpful, and efficient. The morning breakfast was awesome, too. It really made the stay that much better by having a good selection of different foods to enjoy. Overall, I really enjoyed the hotel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Austin
The hotel is clean and neat,and is within walking distance to major attractions in downtown. Good conditions for its price.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Juzi
"Great Stay!!"
Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. They even allowed to leave our car in their secure parking lot while we took the train to Chicago for 5 days!! The breakfast was pretty good,too. I take the train to Chicago 2 or 3 times a year to visit my son and his wife and my grandchildren. We have to drive 3 hours to KC and then catch a 7:30 train so we prefer to stay in KC rather than leave in the middle of the night. This hotel makes it even more worthwhile to go early. I'll be here again!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
Phil
"4th stay"
Only thing I didn't like was the bed since it was a pillow top and I don't care for that style of bed
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Lori
"Close to Arrowhead Stadium"
My brother and I traveled from Colorado to watch an NFL football game on Thanksgiving weekend. After checking in we asked the hotel staff to recommend a good place to eat Kansas City BBQ and we were not disappointed. The room was very clean, the beds wwere very comfortable and the hotel had cable TV. For our trip the hotel was very conveniently located. If we ever come back to KC I would stay here again for sure!
2 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Stayed overnight to attend 2 nights of concerts at the Midland. Location was close and rate was about half of all other rooms in the immediate area. Clean, friendly, and free breakfast...will stay here again!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Kansas City 2014"
loved our time. Desk folk were very helpful and suggested places to eat and visit as well as how to get there. Bed was super comfortable, especially the pillows! 2+ inches of snow fell overnight, yet the parking lot was cleared before we woke up.
2 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"Good location for downtown area"
The staff was helpful, the room was quiet and clean. The one complaint that I did have pertained to another guest and was addressed by security immediately. I would stay again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
clark
I was in Kansas City for a conference and I had not stayed at this hotel before. I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was so close to everything down town and very clean and well run. I will stay here again.
3 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Ronald
"Night Staff"
Since I was in town for the SAME Small Business Conference, most of my time was spent entering late and leaving early, however the staff is always cordial and pleasant no matter what time I dragged my self in. The breakfast could use some more variety and updating but was perfectly adequate. I would definitely recommend this place. Although I did not get a chance toi use it, this Inn boasts a swimming pool which the hotel that my boss stayed at did not.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Not bad"
Was pretty good, acomidaing to everything that came up. Second time we have stayed here.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great stay for the price!"
My stay was pleasant. Hotel is very close to down town attractions. Rooms were very large to my surprise. Shower was excellent! Free breakfast was even good.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Dusty
"My go-to"
This was my second stay at this Comfort Inn, and I was pleased again with my stay. The hotel is clean and easy to find, it's close to Power & Light and driving distance Country Club Plaza which are the two reasons I go to Kansa City. There was some cheerleading/dance convention in town, so the hotel was entirely stocked with rambunctious, obnoxious kids, so my stay was much louder than the last, but still overall a good experience.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Kristen
"id stay again"
one night good comfortable bed
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
We stayed at the Comfort Inn, Downtown Kansas City, MO. for the 2nd time. The staff was friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The hotel was quiet. Nice free breakfast in the morning. We stayed for 2 nights and if we need to stay in the area again, we will definitely return.
2 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"Kansas City"
The bathroom was cleaned but too small. But the big problem was that the room is too noisy, when somebody walked in the upper room, we can hear every single step
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
German
"Relative visit."
Visiting my mother in KC. This location is perfect. The staff were outstandingly friendly. The room was perfect as well. I will be back.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Sandy
"Convienent and close to downtown"
We stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. We came to KC for shopping and football but discovered a powder keg of fun in the Power and Light district. Hotel was better than expected after reading previous reviews. We would stay again for the location and price.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Nathan
"Poor Service"
I left something in the room that was expensive and when I called down there the next morning they stated they.would check and get right back to me. I called again the next monday because they had not called. When I called back they stated they would check and stated nothing was found. Poor Service.
2 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2014
Barry
"Funin KC"
Hotel was close to everything we wanted to do. Not a scenic location by any means, a little trash floating around the parking lot, but overall it was a reasonalbey priced hotel and very clean.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good Experience"
Nice facility & very clean. Price was reasonable considering it being near downtown. A good place to stay if access to downtown KC is a plus.
Ken
"Great price for the area"
Needed to stay downtown and was happy to find this hotel at such a good price. Was nice and clean and felt safe. Was surprisingly quiet. Would be happy to stay there again. Reviews were spot on.
"Hotel rebiew"
Hotel staff was awesome and room was clean. We got NO sleep though because there was stomping non stop in the room right above us the entire night. Dont know if it was hotel guests or if it was a hotel workroom.
"Rude staff, dumpy hotel"
Completely rude staff. Will never stay here again. I don't expect to be treated so poorly as a guest. Pictures make it look a lot nicer than it really is-- stains and chipping paint in our room. Do not stay here.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Pleasant"
It was a great hotel and service the only thing that bothered me was the signs about taking linens etc and the big sign in the lobby abput your car being towed if not roght tag number other than that stay was great
1 night trip Nov 5, 2014
Wesley
The motel was nice. We were told it was approx. 5 blocks to Sprint Center. It was more like 10 long blocks! Definitely gave me a uneasy feeling walking that long, isolated walk back to the motel after dark.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Nice hotel. Convenient to downtown attractions."
Staff was helpful and courteous. Room was clean and modern. Nice size minifridge and microwave. Very convenient to the light and power district.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Kristie from Mi
The hotel is not within a decent walking distance to the Power & Light district nor would I feel safe walking at night. The non smoking room always smelled as if someone had just finished smoking in it. The free breakfast always offered the same choices, pre-made egg patties, sausages, biscuits and gravy, and make your own waffles. As a frequent business traveler to K.C. I always try to stay downtown, however this was the only hotel near the downtown area that had availability this week so my options were limited. I will be back in K.C. at least another 4 times before the end of the year and I will not be staying here.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Good access to downtown and the market."
Take an Uber car around town and you'll have a great time. Nice helpful staff, comfy room, halls and elevators could use some more attention to cleanliness but overall a nice stay.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
anon
"Comfort Inn Downtown"
It was a good clean facility, with friendly staff, Anna was a great help with directions and suggestions for places to eat.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Noisy and smokey"
We asked for a non-smoking room. We were put on the 3rd floor and our room smelled smokey. My husband immediately got stuffy and his eyes were burning. Our daughter who was in the room next door was woken up at 3 a.m. with a big loud party in the next room. It took about 30 minutes for someone to break up the party, but my daughter and husband could not go back to sleep. We were very disappointed with our stay!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"great for in the city"
The hotel staff were AMAZING! I messed up my dates and they totally took care of me.....and they were so courteous. I loved this place...it is noisy though.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Emily
The room smelled musty and we ended up with ants. Since I booked through Expedia they said they couldn't give me any money back.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Overall good"
Breakfast was always plentiful and warm. Good location. Comfortable beds. Friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
There was a smoke smell throughout even though the rooms are smoke free. The man who checked us in wasn't very friendly or helpful. Clearly he doesn't like his job. They also require an additional $100 deposit that they haven't credited back a week later !
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
The staff was friendly and helpful breakfast served ever ymorning there is a work out room and a pool
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
nice hotel
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
This hotel was okay, but for the price there are better options in better locations. The rooms were fairly standard, but one major problem was the amount of noise filtering through the rooms-I was on the second floor, and it sounded like a herd of elephants was camped in the room above me. I also strongly object to being made to pay a $100 'deposit' on arrival. This was more than the cost of the room, and I don't see what could be possibly be charged to the room that would add up to $100.
2 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
Just one night. Pretty short stay so didn't sample breakfast. But, there was fresh coffee at 4:45 am as we were leaving for an early flight. That was helpful. Also, staff at desk helped with directions. All was nice.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
mike
"Nice Hotel close to downtown"
This hotel was close to downtown without the downtown prices. The rates were affordable. The showers had great water pressure and large shower heads. The bed was extrememly comfortable and we enjoyed that there were firm and soft pillows offered. It is a bit tricky to find the hotel in the dark. We drove by it twice and drove a little farther than the hotel and ended up in not such a great neighborhood. The staff was friendly and very helpful with assisiting us with ideas of places to visit in the area.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Parking Stinks"
Hotel was nice, staff was friendly, room was nice and clean. We were told about parking in the fenced in lot with a parking pass. However, when we got back from the baseball game, we had to park across the street in an unknown lot that was supposedly "security" watched even though no one was over there.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Bailey
"Great place to stay, just NOT on the 3rd Floor"
Upon arrival, it was very late at night. Right off of the highway made it convenient to get to. However, if you are in a room on the traffic side of the hotel, the road noise will awaken you in the am. The gal at the front desk was nice. The hotel claims to be a NON-Smoking hotel, however, it was not always as such. The 3rd floor was the smoking floor and that is where my daughter & I were placed. As soon as the elevator door opened on the 3rd floor, we could smell the old cigarette smell! Our room was very penetrated with the nasty smell! Our clothes and hair smelled when we left. Yuck. Our bed and room were comfortable though. After the free breakfast in the morning, which was quite adequate, we checked out and that is when I mentioned to the front dest staff of the pungent smell up there. That's where I learned that the floor used to be the smoking floor. They were apologetic. What can you do?
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
T. Howell
"Repeat customer"
It is consistently a great place to stay.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014