All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
503 Nutt St, Wilmington, NC, 28401, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"wilmington and coast was good"
we had a good experience at hotel and had no problems,staff was all friendly and scenic area by historic river front was great and only 30 min to several beaches we went to the fort and beach,Wilmington was a very clean city by the river front walk area
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
AL
"Good Value"
Enjoyed my stay. The updated room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast room is too small and crowded. I will stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
daddybird
"Pet Friendly on River Walk"
Very nice young man, Josh, checked us in seamlessly. We enjoyed walking our dog along the River Walk and downtown. Nice view. Typical breakfast with waffle maker, breads, fruits, gray sausage and "scrambled" eggs.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
KAB
"On River"
Hotel was surprisingly nice..in fact, better then nice, it was pretty good. Clean, updated, friendly. Location good to downtown.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Denise
"Great water views."
Right on the river, easy to walk around the area to explore the river walk. Hotel was clean, updated and suited our needs. Rooms were a little smaller but we didn't spend much time there.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Exceeded our Expectations"
I choose hotels by the user ratings and this one actually exceeded our expectations. The staff was very friendly and the location was perfect. I would have given them all 5's on the review but the only issue was that our room smelled like they had just cleaned the carpet (great that it was clean but had a slight lingering odor when the a/c was off). My son was thrilled with the direct view of the USS North Carolina. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Ellen J.
A great place to stay. Friendly people and nice rooms. Breakfast was great as well.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Rodney
Third visit here and location is perfect!
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
The young man, Josh at the front desk could not have been nicer or more helpful. Nice view of USS N Carolina and Cape Fear River from # 402
Response by Best Western Plus Coastline Inn
Thank you for the nice comments and I'm so glad Josh met your every need. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Adequate accommodation for overnight business"
The property is in a nice location, directly on the water front, and close to one of our company offices in downtown Wilmington. I stayed on the first floor (room 102) - the hallways are outside and there is security fencing that requires visitors to enter through the main office. Room had a nice view of the river. My room was clean, although it did smell like the previous occupants had a dog in the room. The smell was not overwhelming, and being a past dog owner I was not too concerned. For an overnight stay is was adequate.
Response by Best Western Plus Coastline Inn
I'm so glad the room and hotel met your needs during your recent stay. I am sorry about the obvious pet smell, once a pet room checks out we normally pull everything out of the room and totally clean everything. We hope you will come back.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
Tony G.
"LOVED it!"
From the Service to the location, really loved this hotel. Service was friendly. It's an older style but completely modern inside and charming on outside. Room was small but very clean, remodeled, rainshower head, ample towels, toiletries, comfortable bed. Some may not like that breakfast was on 3rd floor and ice on 2nd (its 4 stories) but that was fine with us because the interior courtyard was nice as was being beside the Cape Fear. It's located very conveniently at the end (or maybe beginning) of the downtown area so everything was walk-able. It's directly on the river walk (which was very nice) and within view was the Cutter, the Battleship, so many restaurants. We barely walked half a mile and had options galore. We are planning a 3 day stay soon and will stay here again!
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2014
tiffany
"Delightful."
Location on the river, in the historic center of Wilmington, this accomodation was exactly what we were desiring. The room was spacious, nicely appointed in every respect, with an excellent bathroom including a walk-in shower. Breakfast was A-OK. We can recommend this hotel without any reservation whatsoever.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Retired couple
We found the accommodations just right for our stay in Wilmington. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed the hearty breakfast. The location right on the Cape Fear river was perfect!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"Do not stay here!!!!!"
We have stayed in this hotel several times before and have always had a great experience. The office staff and then breakfast attendent have always been excellent but the housekeeping staff is NOT up to speed on the rules and regulations of the hotel. I thought when you placed the DO NOT DISTURB sign out then this meant not to clean the room. We had placed the sign in the card holder, so she would have had to take it out to use her card to go into the room. Boy, were we wrong!!! We came back to find our room had been cleaned and my pocketbook had been picked up and placed some where else in the room. We left my pocketbook in the room on the bed under the sheets because we didn't want to place it in the car. The car was packed at the hotel, but we didn't want to go out and place the pocket book in the car and then leave the car. I felt better leaving my pocketbook in the room since I knew that the room wasn't going to be cleaned. We had never had trouble before at this hotel or any others. The office staff was nice, when I complained and the manager was nice when she called to talk to me about the problem. I was told that she was a Spanish speaking woman and that they had been over the rules with her before. I advised the manager that we would not be staying there again. I can't stay in a hotel that I don't feel safe in. It is sad when you have to discontinue staying a such a great hotel because the staff doesn't understand the rules.
Response by Best Western Plus Coastline Inn
Again, I cannot apologize enough for what happened with the Do Not Disturb and the housekeeper entering the room. As I had explained, the housekeeper is spanish and even though she has been trained not to enter with a DND sign, she entered the room to clean it only! We have since selected an app on my iphone in which to communicate with her better.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Disappointed!!
"Convenient to downtown"
The Best Western Coastline was reasonably priced hotel very convemient to downtown Wilmington and its shops, restaurants and bars. We only stayed for one night but the rooms were clean, there were river views and the staff helpful
Response by Best Western Plus Coastline Inn
Thank you for selecting our hotel and we look forward to your next stay
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Convenient for river walk."
We only stayed one night. Found staff very pleasant and helpful. Room was a bit narrow and could do with a makeover but the bed was very comfortable and there was a lovely view over the river. Breakfast room was a little small for the amount of people there but there was a good choice of hot or cold food and staff maintained it well, restocking items. Location was good. You could walk to most of the downtown areas of Wilmington. We would use this hotel again.
Response by Best Western Plus Coastline Inn
Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"convenient to conference center and restaurants"
Good location, the facility is fine. The walls between rooms are very poorly insulated though, and I had terribly loud guests next door. The staff did what they could to correct the situation, but thin walls meant a very poor night's sleep for me.
Response by Best Western Plus Coastline Inn
I'm sorry that you had such a bad night of sleep. We are taking measures to fix the problem with the noise issue. We hope you will come back and visit us again
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
"Very brief overnight stay!"
Clean room, comfortable bed, good view, good location, excellent breakfast, pleasant staff.
Response by Best Western Plus Coastline Inn
We appreciate your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you again when in Wilmington
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"Great hotel near downtown"
We stayed in the hotel over the Thanksgiving weekend and were very pleased with our choice. The property is on the river walk, short walking distance from the downtown and great restaurants. Our 4th floor room was spacious and bright wtih a great view of the river; the bed was super comfortable. The breakfast buffet was a nice surprise, including some hot items (eggs, sausages, waffles). Everything was clean and neat, very cozy. Highly recommended.
Response by Best Western Plus Coastline Inn
We are so happy you selected our hotel during your visit to Wilmington for Thanksgiving. This time of year is a little slower and gives us more one on one time with guest. We hope you come back an visit us again soon
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
L
Staff was excellent. Rooms were small, especially the bathrooms.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
"Nice, clean, and close to downtown Wilmington."
The room was very clean and linens were too. I felt very confortable in the room. The staff was nice and welcoming and the location was walking distance from the downtown area. If your looking for an adult beverage and the nightlife, it's only a 10 minute walk. We had friends staying in the Hilton next door and were pleasantly surprised the the room was actually nicer and at half the price. If you're comparing the two hotels, pick this one. Nicer room for a much lower price.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2013
Joseph T
"Best value in Wilmington"
I have stayed at this BW many times over the past 20-years, and this was by far the most enjoyable stay. The staff were pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"Very friendly staff"
The hotel was very nice. Convenient location and a friendly, helpful staff. Definitely will stay there again.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Loved it"
I had a great stay, the breakfast was awesome the next morning also
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
"Comfortable and Convenient"
The hotel was located close to all that we wanted to do and the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2013
"Convenient to the convention ctr & cotton exchange"
Small but very nice rooms - hotel is laid out to allow for maximum privacy and minimum noise. Room and bath were very clean and staff was ready and helpful - beautiful view from the water side, plenty of parking and easy walking distance to the convention center and Cotton Exchange. We were in town on a cold night for a formal event and it waa no issue walking to convention center even in hifh heels. Took off one star for room comfort due to the small awkward door to the bath (shutter style) - no fun in the dark!
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Wilmington visit"
Hotel is in walking distance to downtown and has a great view over the river. We checked in slightly before check in time and room showed ready to desk but had not quite been finished. Breakfast is ok but not anything special. Still we enjoyed our stay and will stay there again when in town.
2 night trip Oct 30, 2013
"Best Western......is the BEST!!!"
We were visiting our son in Wilmington looking at houses. When we arrived we were greated by smiles and bubbly personaliities. We took our small dog and he received a treat bag!!! The rooms were in excellent condition and we were impressed with the shower that had half glass shower door!!! That evening we purchased some wine and forgot our cork screw and I went downstairs to ask for one at the front desk and they provided one for keeps.....the bed was a king size and my husband and loved that....it was very comfortable. The hotel was quiet and we rested very well. The only thing was the rate was a little steep. We have found our hotel in Wilmington right on the Cape Fear River...it was the best!!! I highly recommend this hotel....
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Expedia's didn't place our paid reservation"
Once the staff at the hotel, with our insistance with Expedia and showing a print out of our paid reservation we were very pleased. However, if we will use, as we usually do, Expedia in the future is yet to be decided. Why, because after traveling 8 hours, tired and hungry, the last thing you want to hear is that there is no reservation for you, yet you have a print out showing that you paid for a night at the hotel. Expedia dropped the ball on this one.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Great location but not worth the money"
Great location but the room was very small. We had a king and there was barely enough room for our suitcases. Bathroom was updated but very small. Parking was shared with the convention center of which held a UFC fight and we could not find any parking. Had to walk from a parking deck across the street and had to pay to park. Small rooms & paid to park! Not a great way to spend $190. I think there are some other hotels close to the water that would be a better option.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Our stay at the Best Western Coastline Inn in earl"
The weather was windy, damp and very cool. The hotel's construction is not amenable for getting to you room in very windy conditions: You are fighting the weather and the open passageways right to your room. Room 313 has a door that is sprung so strong that it take 2 persons to hold open while trying to get the suitcase in. Getting to breakfast in the mornings was just as raw and unfriendly. Guests who meet friends in the open hallways create an unbelievable noise, even when they are 1 or 2 floors up or down. The entry to the facility necessitates going up inconvenient steps, opening a door to an office, often crowded. Then opening another door to get outdoors just to get to the elevator. I was there in Summer also. The story was altogether different: It was beautiful; so don't stay there in the Fall/Winter.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Jehuda
"Beautiful view of the River"
We enjoyed a beautiful view of the room. Everything was very satisfactory. Nice staff, clean rooms. We enjoyed walking everywhere in historic downtown. A great experience.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Solid Spot on the Waterfront"
I enjoy staying here when I come to Wilmington- it's a convenient & pleasant 5-10 minute walk to downtown hot spots. Plus, every room has a view of the river. Staff is always very friendly.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
"Great location on the Waterfront!"
The proximity to the Riverwalk and downtown Wilmington.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Ray B
"Better than the Hilton next door."
I enjoyed this hotel more than the Hilton located yards away. This is a fantastic hotel. Hotel staff keep the rooms incredibly clean and worked hard to make our stay a pleasant one. Its riverfront views are unparalleled.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2013
D.S.
"Nice hotel along river walk downtown Wilmington"
Nice hotel. Clean facilities. Pleasant staff. Great view along the river walk downtown in Wilmington. In walking distance of several nice restaurants and just a short drive to the beach.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Good value - great location - room/amenities OK"
Liked the breakfast, location, cleanliness. Lacking in bed comfort, wifi consistency - grounds are dark and gloomy - suggest more lighting on riverwalk.....
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Nice Surpise..."
I usually stay at the Best Westen in Va however, the family reunion was located in Wilmington, North Carolina this year. Wasn't sure if the children would enjoy this one. They both loved it. They really enjoyed the train museum located adjacent to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Ronesa
"great room"
Great location. Only down side was the room was very small but didn't spend a lot of time there. Would definitely recommend it !
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
Sara
"Only cheaper hotel in downtown area..."
Only cheaper hotel in downtown area... Footwalk distance to the bars
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Great view, failed in other respects"
Nice view This hotel is needing an update- shabby, beat up. I could forgive that after all you can't always be the 1st guest in a room. The common areas are dirty. You don't want to touch anything. This was meant to be a luxurious splurge for a 1 night getaway. It was very disappointing.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Wilmington 2 night trip"
Great stay, enjoyed the river view and close to restaurants! Easy free parking and WiFi. Comfortable bed, Breakfast adequate. Will stay again.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
MEP
Very Nice. Would stay here again, although it is a bit pricey.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"LOVE Best Western Coastline Inn!"
This will have been my second stay at Best Western Coastline Inn, and I couldn't have been happier! The staff were polite and accomodating. They fell in love with my dog (which is the besst way to get into my good books!). Their complimentary breakfast was expansive (best waffles I have ever eaten), and it was kept out until 10am (most only keep the breakfast out until 9am- but this is a vacation! No one wants to get up that early!). The location cannot be beaten! Just minutes away from downtown Wilmington- we only had to drive to the beach. The river-views from each room were amaxing. We stayed on the bottom floor because of our dog, and even the view from our room was picturesque! Overal, I highly enjoyed my stay. I love Wilmington, and travel there 2-3 times per year. This will not be the last time we stay at Best Western Coastline Inn!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Kaitlin
"Awesome choice for the money."
Hotel was within walking distance of everything we wanted to do in Wilmington. Awesome price for a great location and very nice room.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Dawn
Nice location, not a lot of amenities! No fridge ect in the king suite..very surprised at this for the price! The rooms were surprisingly small..not used to this for the price!
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2013
This hotel definitely exceeded my expectations. The downtown location was very convenient, with the free parking being a major plus. The location is very walker-friendly. They also have a rear entrance that opens right on to the river walk. I had the non-smoking room with a queen bed. The room was on the smaller side, but the comfort, cleanliness and the beautiful river view more than made up for that. That being said, the room was definitely a decent size for two people, so I wouldn't count that as a negative at all. The hotel staff was welcoming and friendly. The bed and bath linens were clean. The bathroom was small but well updated. Breakfast is included in the room rate, but don't expect a gourmet spread. It was good enough for a quick morning meal before heading out to the beach. It was a good experience overall. I would stay here again if I am in the area for an overnight trip or a weekend.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2013
"great service and location"
Good choice as a business traveler
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
byron
"Perfect location right on the Cape Fear boardwalk!"
We had a great experience. We especially enjoyed the complimentary breakfast with hot eggs, sausage, and waffles. Most continental breakfasts do not include hot foodstuffs, mainly just the generic cold cereal, fruit, and bagels, etc. But not here! That was one of the highlights for us. We also were thrilled that the hotel was right on the boardwalk of the Cape Fear river, and we could walk to all the local eats instead of driving. We had a very relaxing stay. Our room was on the 3rd floor which gave us a splendid view of the river, yet enough privacy from people walking by on the boardwalk. We will definitely be staying here again.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Kyle
"Great Location, Beautiful View, Clean Rooms"
Great location - you can walk to everything downtown. This is key. The hotel is right on the river with a few docks available to hang out on. The staff was very friendly and accommodating - everyone from the Front desk to housekeeping to breakfast attendant...all noticeably hospitable. The lux hotel next door pales in comparison to the value of this Best Western Plus Coastline Inn.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013