All hotels in Pineville, Louisiana, United States of America
11 Lord Of Lords Ave, Pineville, LA, 71360, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.5
"Days Inn Not Preferred!"
Floor (carpet) and bed covers were dirty. Bathroom was very small. Employees were courteous. I will not be choosing Days Inn again.
4 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
Velda
"Past it's prime"
The hotel is old and it shows. The clerk had to change our room and she warned us of 2 broken bathroom tiles. There were more than 2 and the bathroom smelled of mold. The t.v. turned on but there was no sound.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Sonji
"Horrible"
Absolutely horrible, shower was dirty, I had dirty towels that were previously used, the ironing board was filthy.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Quality of Service"
the stay was quite comforting. the hotel service people were very nice and accommodating.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Bruce
"Good stay"
This hotel is outdated but it was clean and comfortable. The room needed some updates but it was a good stay overall. Staff was very friendly and kind.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Sheila
"Lots of work"
Room in bad shape
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"old run down hotel"
I stay in the area often and won't make this mistake again. You get what you pay for. Room was clean but toilet ran all night, most of the lights didn't work, carpet was half finished, and I could go on and on. There are cheaper rooms down the road in Alexandria that are much better than this. There is no way I could tell anyone to stay here!!!
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"it was ok."
AC never cooled the room. TV turned in but no volume. Toilet leaked under the tile so it " squished" when you walked on it. Very old facility!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
chuck
"nice staff / the hotel has had better days"
Toilet was running and one of A/C control knobs was complete GONE. a dozen or so people hanging out in the parking lot, and sitting on the stairs drinking beer.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Sadly dilapidated"
Staff were friendly. Room was nice. Bathroom horrible. Toilet had not been cleaned completely. Bathtub's finish was peeling. Its door would not close. Outside lock was very hard to use. It took about 10 tries to open. Pillows were about 1/2 normal size. Breakfast was minimal.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Need renovations"
Old hotel and it needs to be renovated. Nasty.
4 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Lou
"Out of town workers accommodation's hotel"
Do not wish to stay there again. The television is outdated....mostly tele without vision. Bathtub falling apart along with the bathroom ceiling. The love seat was so stained...would never sit in it. Coffe pit was filthy. Bed was comfortable. Fridge and microwave oven worked fine. Staff was very nice and helpful. Wish we'd gotten pictures but our stay was so short that didn't think about it.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Bathroom smelled horrible"
Had to go to the store & buy cleaning products Outside appearance was horrible
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"old hotel"
The hotel pool was filled with DIRT! That was one of the more recent renovations. There was not much to choose from in the breakfast. The rooms need to be deep cleaned, and they need new bathtubs in the restrooms. The bed was comfortable, and the AC blew cold. The carpets felt wet/slick. I would suggest spending the extra cash if you have it, and stay in one of the new hotels next door.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2014
""The Cave Room""
We were place in a room in which they called "The Cave." This room was in a dark hallway and our view consisted of vending machines. The ice machine was also placed right outside the door which woke us up throughout the night. Although the location was horrible, the room was nice and clean besides the bathroom which consisted of a dirty shower with a hole in the wall and a curtain that did not stay closed. Lastly, the complimentary breakfast was a joke! The waffles were sour and the milk came from a gallon jug which looked as though it was rolled down a flight of stairs. I was very unsatisfied with my stay and would not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
just had to find somewhere to stay but it was not very clean and very loud
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Would not stay again."
The motel was not clean on the outside or inside. Very runned down. Bath tub had chips in it, tile on floor was dingy and dirty, carpet was stained and faded, and ceiling had leak stains. A/C was either freezing or hot, couldn't control tempature correctly. The only thing half decent was the bed, it was comfortable. Very disappointed, will not stay there again.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Old hotel"
This is an old hotel but not bad for the price
6 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Lou
"Not Bad For The Price"
This hotel is not bad for the price. Old hotel but not bad. Outstanding hotel service.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Lou T
Clock did not work. Continental breakfast meager. Needs updating - but for the price - not unbearable. Was near the convention center where we had a convention.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Days inn"
Would always stay there when I'm in town thumbs up and the great service you get from staff.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
Vivian Stevenson
"Motel Stay."
Love it here. Awsome place very friendly staff. Lots of places to eat nearby. Walmart sown the road.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
shelia
"Excellent location but needs renovations"
Excellent little hotel friendly staff. Helpful and very confortable beds. But the hotel itself it old and it looks it outside and in. But for the price and the people you can not beat it. I would stay there again
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Ray
"convenient"
Room was clean. Beds were super comfortable!
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Don
"Close to shopping"
Would stay again. Convenient to places we wanted to go.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Jan
"TERRIBLE"
I would never ever recommend this hotel to anyone that visit PINEVILLE LA the place should be condemn and rebuilt in my opinion.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
renee
"comfortable stay"
Good quality of service. The room was clean and comfortable.the location is great
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
lucy
"Maintenance is more than a GOOD idea."
This motel seemed to be an experiment to see how long they can go without fixing things. The bed was like a hammock. Hot water is the tub ran all of the time unless it was shoved inward while turning off the knob. Ice machine didn't work (the staff had an ice chest in the office). Vending machines were virtually empty. Other than that ... I guess it was "ok"
4 night trip Aug 12, 2013
TomW
"close to personal event"
It was ok
3 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Customer Service not good"
Location is ideal.. surroundings are great...customer service very bad. Stayed here before with no issues..This last time hotel charged my sister again even though she had the confirmation numbers and i had personally called the hotel hours before to let them know they were traveling for over 12 hours...luckily Tracia came to the rescue and was very nice and efficient...Advice:: If you re a new please take that extra step to call your supervisor if not sure of situation don't just assume your right and the customer is wrong especially when customer has proof to back them up.. will not return
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Lucy
"Not a good feeling!"
Grandchildren that were with my mother didn't feel comfortable. Booked for 2 nights ,stayed for 1 restless night.Left at 730 in the morning, to look for another hotel.Not a good experience.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Lenora
":-( Okay"
The hotel needs some improvement. We stayed one night and the shower in the bathroom was broken and there were ants in the celing in the bathroom. We woke up at 1:00am to the sound of loud noice coming from the top floor. We were not able to sleep at all. There is no pool :- The location was wonderful. The front desk ladies were very nice.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Lucy
"Haven't been cleaned in years!"
DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY. Bottoms of our feet were black just from walking inside the room. Trash everywhere that was left behind from years of use. Door wouldn't shut unless you held the handle just right (was able to push right open). No weathering around the door, could see in and out of the cracks. Air wouldn't cool the room. Was so bad, we stayed only one night before checking out early and moving next door to the sleep inn which was 1000 times better!
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Definitely not worth the rate they charged!"
We booked this hotel via online and the pictures didn't seem so bad. They obviously chose their nicest room available for viewing. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was when we shut the door, you could still see outside, didn't feel secure it all. The room and bathroom had a cigarette smell to it. My family staying in the room beside us got their money back and left because my brother in law couldn't quit sneezing from the odors. Everything was worn and dingy, the pillows were all short and square, no normal sized pillows, even after asking front desk, they stated that was all they used. All in all, would never stay there again.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Good Value for the Money"
The hotel staff was very friendly. The hotel is an older hotel and is a little run down, but not bad. The rooms were clean, but the air conditioner took awhile to cool the room. If you are looking for a place to stay and don't care if the facility is up to date, this is a great choice. It was worth the money I saved to stay in a place that wasn't pristine. I would stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"Pleasant"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bathroom was very small.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
"Close to many eating places"
Many places to eat within walking distance, but no alcohol can be bought in Pineville area.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"If you want a great bed!!"
Once you get in the Days Inn the first time the rest easy. Location is right behind McDonalds, with the drive to Days Inn to the right of McDonalds. Now that we have that taken care of let me say it was a great place to stay for the money. Lots of construction workers stay there but overall they are very quiet and respectful. The best part is the beds. I have been a world traveler for over 35 years and the beds here are second to no one!!! Really good sleep for those wanting a good nites rest stop here. The waffle and breakfast is adequate for the start of the day, good coffee too. So if you need to stop in Pineville/Alexandria this Days Inn is a great bet.
3 night trip May 21, 2013
"a great hotel for faimys"
It was good and friendy stay . I enjoy it very much.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"An excellant experience."
I recieved a very nice, prompt reception when I arrived, and my room was ready. I was not in Pineville to have a great hotel experience, as I was there for important things I had to do in the next town over. I wanted a clean, safe place to hang my hat and clean up for my day's activity. It was clean, and carpet, bed, linens, and bedspread seemed relatively new. It was a non smoking room and smelled clean. It had a decent tv with cable, an alarm clock, a microwave, a refrigerator, an iron, ironing board, and coffee maker, and coffee pods were refilled each day as I used them. The cups were all disposable and were wrapped in sealed celophane. A very nice breakfast was served in the office from 6-9 a.m. each morning. A real treat was when I showered. The water was soft, and soap, shampoo and conditioner were supplied. I felt secure in the room, as the parking lot was full of cars with many using the rooms. Also, it was very well lit and the locks on the door seemed secure. I was a woman alone, and I slept all night feeling safe. Shopping and fast food was within walking distance, which I did utilize. I would use this hotel again, and encourage anyone looking for the best price to consider it. There were no drawbacks for me at all.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Trish
"Convient"
I stayed here while attending a conference and for this hotel to be a very nice location. The price was good, the staff were extremely friendly. Room was nice and clean. The shower head did seem to be falling out, but it still worked. I will be staying here again next year.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2013
D.C. Lake
The bathroom had a bad leak from the ceiling.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2013
"I wouldn't stay here"
The room stunk, the door into the room had to be slammed in order to shut. The shower head was hanging almost compeltely off the wall. The baseboards and paint needed work. I could hear the people in both rooms on either side of me as if they were in the same room. For the "best room" they had to offer for an anniversary surpirse i would have hate to seen the cheaper rooms. The bathtube has rings in it, and not to mention part of the headboard was broken off and stuck behind a dresser.
3 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"Rooms were clean."
Rooms were clean,close to everything.food,gas,shopping.
Other trip Dec 7, 2012
Terry
When I pulled in there were stray cats fighting next to the office. There was a dirty bra left in the bathroom. The front desk lady came to get it wearing gloves and a plastic bag. She explained that it was an oversight. The bathroom fan didn't work and the shower was extremely low.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2012
"Good Enough"
It was a quick stay for the night and part of the next day. It wasn't a bad hotel, for a quick stay. Pillows are small square throw pillows, and the internet would never work. They tried to help with the internet but couldnt fix my issues. The staff were really nice and the location is right in the middle of everything. So for a quick stay, bring your own pillows ......and its ok.
2 night trip Nov 24, 2012
Tanya
I stay there when I visit my family the king bed was comfortable and the air conditioner was great they always have a very friendly staff
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
Katen
"my review"
I didn't sleep well, but I think if i was to go there again I might but I'm not for sure
1 night trip Oct 15, 2012
mcw
"Close to food and shopping"
Amazing staff, looking forward to next stay. Hotel staff friendly and attentive. Close to shopping and restaurants. Strong wifi connection.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2012
Tracy
"no smoking means no smoking!!!"
requested and paid extra for a smoke free room and it was smoked in recently, the pillows reeked of smoke and the room reeked, no perfume can mask the smell. for someone who is hyper-sensitive to second-hand smoke, this room sucked, fortunately i only had to stay one nite. this hotel needs a major face-lift, you can tell that they have been doing patchwork with substandard methods. for a few bucks more, the one up the street is a better deal, will not use this hotel again as i have in the past.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012