All hotels in Pineville, Louisiana, United States of America

Dirty
    Bad amenities
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
The room smelled like mildew and ceiling had cracks and was painted over as was the mold. I didn't try to get a refund be caused I booked it right before I checked in. After seeing room we left and got a room somewhere else. It sucks because I paid an 129.00 for nothing. It's worth about 39.00. Still would not pay if it was free.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2016
Sheldon
"Cheap and run down room"
The toilet paper dispenser was broke so the toilet paper kept falling. There was a creaking noise in the ceiling all night so i didn't get any rest. The bed was hard as a brick. There was only enough coffee for one cup. And the door didn't close all the way.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
My room was nice & clean
1 night trip Mar 4, 2016
Kirsten
"Prefect getaway"
Awesome, quiet getaway for a night. They are doing some remodeling, but they shut down at night.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Micheal
"never again at this one"
had to end up getting refund and staying somewhere else my credit is still pending horrible now I know when something has 1 2 star rating there is a reason stay away sleeping in car would be better do not waste the money it definitely needs work
2 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
"First and ONLY time I will visit."
I would not recommend this hotel. It's hidden and not easy to find. The hotel is in need of repair. Room was not clean. Breakfast was minimal.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
"Satifsfied customer"
It gave me a place to relax and sleep after a full day of driving and seeing a former player play at Louisiana College. That made my Sunday morning a lot better with the continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Wesley
Hotel needs a lot of maintenance and cleaned
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Leland
"Lousy"
The tub was dirty. No trash bags in can liners. Juice machine broke for breakfast, poor breakfast chioces.
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"NOT A VICE HOTEL"
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. THE ROOM WAS NOT CLEAN AND IN TERRIBLE SHAPE. IT NEEDED A LOT OF REPAIRS DONE. THAT IS WHY WE CANCELLED THE LAST NIGHT. COULD NOT HAVE STAYED THERE ANOTHER NIGHT.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Days Inn Not Preferred!"
Floor (carpet) and bed covers were dirty. Bathroom was very small. Employees were courteous. I will not be choosing Days Inn again.
4 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
Velda
"Past it's prime"
The hotel is old and it shows. The clerk had to change our room and she warned us of 2 broken bathroom tiles. There were more than 2 and the bathroom smelled of mold. The t.v. turned on but there was no sound.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Sonji
"Steer clear if you can."
I was there for a teaching conference. While I was not expecting a 4 star hotel, nor do I usually frequent such places, I was a bit taken aback by the quality I encountered. I asked for standard sized pillows (they had square pillows) and was denied (I had to go to Walmart to buy one). I asked for a shower curtain long enough to keep water in the tub, and that request was not met. There was blood stains on the shower curtain in 2 different places, gaping rips in the desk chair, a hole in the blanket, water damage in the bathroom, a surge protector loaded with electric cords dangling from the wall, holes where the outlets should have had covers, and no wi-fi. A pool was advertised, but it was filled in with dirt and grass. This was by far the worst experience I've had at a hotel. I wasn't expecting a lot from such a place, but I certainly did not expect what I got.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"Horrible"
Absolutely horrible, shower was dirty, I had dirty towels that were previously used, the ironing board was filthy.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Overnight Stay"
I was able to check in early. Which was great. I was a little disappointed for a handicap room it should have had a handicap commode and it didn't other than that everything else was ok. I was there on business and was able to use there breakfast area to conduct my business for the 2 days I was there and that was good.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Quality of Service"
the stay was quite comforting. the hotel service people were very nice and accommodating.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Bruce
"WOW11"
THE STAFF WAS GREAT AND THE LOCATION WAS ALSO VERY GOOD. THE ROOM ITSELF WAS IN VERY BAD CONDITION. THE TELEVISION WAS A OLD MODEL AND THE ROOM HAD ROACHES. I SPENT 80 DOLLARS A NIGHT BUT NEVER AGAIN.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good stay"
This hotel is outdated but it was clean and comfortable. The room needed some updates but it was a good stay overall. Staff was very friendly and kind.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Sheila
"Lots of work"
Room in bad shape
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"old run down hotel"
I stay in the area often and won't make this mistake again. You get what you pay for. Room was clean but toilet ran all night, most of the lights didn't work, carpet was half finished, and I could go on and on. There are cheaper rooms down the road in Alexandria that are much better than this. There is no way I could tell anyone to stay here!!!
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"it was ok."
AC never cooled the room. TV turned in but no volume. Toilet leaked under the tile so it " squished" when you walked on it. Very old facility!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
chuck
"nice staff / the hotel has had better days"
Toilet was running and one of A/C control knobs was complete GONE. a dozen or so people hanging out in the parking lot, and sitting on the stairs drinking beer.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Sadly dilapidated"
Staff were friendly. Room was nice. Bathroom horrible. Toilet had not been cleaned completely. Bathtub's finish was peeling. Its door would not close. Outside lock was very hard to use. It took about 10 tries to open. Pillows were about 1/2 normal size. Breakfast was minimal.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Need renovations"
Old hotel and it needs to be renovated. Nasty.
4 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Lou
"Out of town workers accommodation's hotel"
Do not wish to stay there again. The television is outdated....mostly tele without vision. Bathtub falling apart along with the bathroom ceiling. The love seat was so stained...would never sit in it. Coffe pit was filthy. Bed was comfortable. Fridge and microwave oven worked fine. Staff was very nice and helpful. Wish we'd gotten pictures but our stay was so short that didn't think about it.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Bathroom smelled horrible"
Had to go to the store & buy cleaning products Outside appearance was horrible
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Deshawn
"old hotel"
The hotel pool was filled with DIRT! That was one of the more recent renovations. There was not much to choose from in the breakfast. The rooms need to be deep cleaned, and they need new bathtubs in the restrooms. The bed was comfortable, and the AC blew cold. The carpets felt wet/slick. I would suggest spending the extra cash if you have it, and stay in one of the new hotels next door.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2014
""The Cave Room""
We were place in a room in which they called "The Cave." This room was in a dark hallway and our view consisted of vending machines. The ice machine was also placed right outside the door which woke us up throughout the night. Although the location was horrible, the room was nice and clean besides the bathroom which consisted of a dirty shower with a hole in the wall and a curtain that did not stay closed. Lastly, the complimentary breakfast was a joke! The waffles were sour and the milk came from a gallon jug which looked as though it was rolled down a flight of stairs. I was very unsatisfied with my stay and would not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
just had to find somewhere to stay but it was not very clean and very loud
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Would not stay again."
The motel was not clean on the outside or inside. Very runned down. Bath tub had chips in it, tile on floor was dingy and dirty, carpet was stained and faded, and ceiling had leak stains. A/C was either freezing or hot, couldn't control tempature correctly. The only thing half decent was the bed, it was comfortable. Very disappointed, will not stay there again.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Dont get 205"
The room seemed pretty standard upon arrival. Then we walked in the bathroom. It was atrocious. Looked like dried blood on the back of the door. 19 in SDTV was broken. Front desk told us to unplug cable box and plug back in. It worked after that. Wifi signal was garbage when it worked. Our room was in the corner down this pitch black narrow hallway. Turns out they weren't even supposed to put people in that room. Rm 205 isn't even cleaned regularly from what heard. The only reason I gave an overall rating of 2 was because they did refund my night in full.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
"Old hotel"
This is an old hotel but not bad for the price
6 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Lou
"Not Bad For The Price"
This hotel is not bad for the price. Old hotel but not bad. Outstanding hotel service.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Lou T
Clock did not work. Continental breakfast meager. Needs updating - but for the price - not unbearable. Was near the convention center where we had a convention.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Days inn"
Would always stay there when I'm in town thumbs up and the great service you get from staff.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
Vivian Stevenson
"Motel Stay."
Love it here. Awsome place very friendly staff. Lots of places to eat nearby. Walmart sown the road.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
shelia
"Excellent location but needs renovations"
Excellent little hotel friendly staff. Helpful and very confortable beds. But the hotel itself it old and it looks it outside and in. But for the price and the people you can not beat it. I would stay there again
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Ray
"convenient"
Room was clean. Beds were super comfortable!
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Don
"Close to shopping"
Would stay again. Convenient to places we wanted to go.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Jan
"TERRIBLE"
I would never ever recommend this hotel to anyone that visit PINEVILLE LA the place should be condemn and rebuilt in my opinion.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
renee
"comfortable stay"
Good quality of service. The room was clean and comfortable.the location is great
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
lucy
"Maintenance is more than a GOOD idea."
This motel seemed to be an experiment to see how long they can go without fixing things. The bed was like a hammock. Hot water is the tub ran all of the time unless it was shoved inward while turning off the knob. Ice machine didn't work (the staff had an ice chest in the office). Vending machines were virtually empty. Other than that ... I guess it was "ok"
4 night trip Aug 12, 2013
TomW
"close to personal event"
It was ok
3 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Customer Service not good"
Location is ideal.. surroundings are great...customer service very bad. Stayed here before with no issues..This last time hotel charged my sister again even though she had the confirmation numbers and i had personally called the hotel hours before to let them know they were traveling for over 12 hours...luckily Tracia came to the rescue and was very nice and efficient...Advice:: If you re a new please take that extra step to call your supervisor if not sure of situation don't just assume your right and the customer is wrong especially when customer has proof to back them up.. will not return
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Lucy
"Not a good feeling!"
Grandchildren that were with my mother didn't feel comfortable. Booked for 2 nights ,stayed for 1 restless night.Left at 730 in the morning, to look for another hotel.Not a good experience.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Lenora
":-( Okay"
The hotel needs some improvement. We stayed one night and the shower in the bathroom was broken and there were ants in the celing in the bathroom. We woke up at 1:00am to the sound of loud noice coming from the top floor. We were not able to sleep at all. There is no pool :- The location was wonderful. The front desk ladies were very nice.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Lucy
"Haven't been cleaned in years!"
DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY. Bottoms of our feet were black just from walking inside the room. Trash everywhere that was left behind from years of use. Door wouldn't shut unless you held the handle just right (was able to push right open). No weathering around the door, could see in and out of the cracks. Air wouldn't cool the room. Was so bad, we stayed only one night before checking out early and moving next door to the sleep inn which was 1000 times better!
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Definitely not worth the rate they charged!"
We booked this hotel via online and the pictures didn't seem so bad. They obviously chose their nicest room available for viewing. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was when we shut the door, you could still see outside, didn't feel secure it all. The room and bathroom had a cigarette smell to it. My family staying in the room beside us got their money back and left because my brother in law couldn't quit sneezing from the odors. Everything was worn and dingy, the pillows were all short and square, no normal sized pillows, even after asking front desk, they stated that was all they used. All in all, would never stay there again.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Good Value for the Money"
The hotel staff was very friendly. The hotel is an older hotel and is a little run down, but not bad. The rooms were clean, but the air conditioner took awhile to cool the room. If you are looking for a place to stay and don't care if the facility is up to date, this is a great choice. It was worth the money I saved to stay in a place that wasn't pristine. I would stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"Pleasant"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bathroom was very small.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013