All hotels in Pineville, Louisiana, United States of America
11 Lord Of Lords Ave, Pineville, LA, 71360, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.5
"no smoking means no smoking!!!"
requested and paid extra for a smoke free room and it was smoked in recently, the pillows reeked of smoke and the room reeked, no perfume can mask the smell. for someone who is hyper-sensitive to second-hand smoke, this room sucked, fortunately i only had to stay one nite. this hotel needs a major face-lift, you can tell that they have been doing patchwork with substandard methods. for a few bucks more, the one up the street is a better deal, will not use this hotel again as i have in the past.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012

"Does what it needs to do!"
It's a simple hotel and it works for what I needed. I needed a bed and bathroom which both worked. Yes, it could be renovated a little bit (Shower head a little low) But other then that enjoyed my stay!
4 night trip May 13, 2014
Sangria
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Tc

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Pineville

"Great staff; Property will leave you wanting"
08/25/15 632tamraw Austin, Texas
The staff was great, but the dirt filled pool, the shower head which was extremely low and not affixed to the wall anymore was just completely underwhelming. I booked online through Hotels.com I think, and the lady at the desk beat their price for me which was so sweet. However, after speaking to another few desk clerks, my husband found out that the owner of this Days Inn spends more money to feed the pigeons (sacred in his country of origin and religion) than he does his staff. Oh, and make other arrangements for breakfast as the free one includes only cereal, toast, and milk. Would only recommend if this is the only place you can afford for the staff's sake. Otherwise, go elsewhere.
"Bad experience"
08/17/15 Adrian D Port Allen
Hard to locate hotel - no huge sign. Bugs, bugs, and more bugs in both beds. Wireless internet was down for most of night. Breakfast was cereal or toast.
"It's a bed..."
08/14/15 WadeP65 Terrytown, Louisiana
But I can't find anything else redeeming. Poorly maintained, lumpy bed, just run down. Wifi was an utter joke. Fool me once...if my wife would've been along, she'd opt for a reclining car seat. There aren't many options....try 7 miles away in Alexandria.
"I do NOT recommend"
07/16/15 Adam B Minden, Louisiana
I stay in Hotels all across Louisiana for work and I will not ever return to this one. The first thing I ran into was trying to find a light that worked; only 3 of the 6 lights worked. Very large dust collection on the walls above the beds. The bed next to mine had left over chewing tobacco stains and actual tobacco from the spitter on the box spring. The bathroom was not cleaned as there was dried soap residue on the bordering (like someone pulled it off right before I got there). I did not take a shower as I would have felt dirtier. They do not run any air in the rooms until the room is checked out. This was in July so I put the air on 60 and unless I was directly in front of the air conditioner, I was sweating. The TV is a large 80s/90/s 27" tube television. Decoration isn't really a concern for me but the room was completely outdated. The floors, well just wear your shoes until the last possible second; if the vacuum doesn't reach a certain area with out having to move something, it was full of dirt and dust. I am in the hotel now and debating on driving around for another stay and getting a refund here!! My company pays for this or I would have walked out in 10 seconds. I will say that the gentlemen at the desk was friendly; however, I won't be seeing him again after this stay. As i was taking pictures to post with this review, I stumbled upon a rather large water bug "cockroach"... I will be leaving as of right now and getting a refund!
"Omg😍"
07/15/15 chelseiruffin New Orleans, Louisiana
I'm currently in the military & I've been to some trashy hotels but this one was far from it. The staff is amazing anything I needed they went out of there way to make sure I had it. The room was clean & the manager was very sweet. Definitely would visit again.
"I wish I could give them negative stars"
07/11/15 Candi B
Well for starters the room smelled funny but we checked in, hung out in the room for a bit then went to eat. When we got back Sussan (the woman from the front desk) was waiting by our room for us and asked if we would mind switching rooms because someone else has requested that room because it was next to their dads room. My mother, being the incredibly generous woman that she is said ok. We were given new keys to a different room but the keys wouldn't work. Then someone looked out of the window!!! So the third room was so hot my mom told the woman she was sorry but we did not want to switch rooms and wanted our original room back but we were told the other people were already in the room. So we got a room at another hotel and went to get our money back. Another lady was at the desk at this time and told us the room we had should not have been rented out anyway because someone painted "BOO" on the wall and door and when the lights go out it slowly bleeds through the fresh paint.
"Not worth it if you have another choice"
07/02/15 keh01234 Tampa, Florida
While the staff was friendly, the property was in bad shape. I had to buy my own pillow from Walmart because they only had square throw pillows (I asked, they denied my request to provide me with standard). There were blood stains on the shower curtain. Also, it was too short and not waterproof, so water got out of the tub. I assume that's why the bathroom door was severely water-damaged. There were gaping rips in the desk chair and a hole in the blanket. Some outlets did not have a cover over them -- just holes in the wall. The advertised pool was a pit of dirt and grass, no pool. The advertised wi-fi did not work (a problem if you're there on business, as I was). The television was incredibly old, so the picture was pretty bad. I'm short (5'2") and the shower head was placed awkwardly low, even for me. It was loose in the wall and I was afraid it would fall off at any time. The carpet was damp in places (away from the bathroom), so that was a little unsettling -- it was that way for the 4 days I was there. I didn't even bother with the breakfast -- with the state of the hotel that customers COULD see, I didn't want to risk eating anything from the kitchen that I couldn't see. If you have any other choices, avoid this hotel.
"The room was not clean, bathroom shower head , faucet..."
06/28/15 Al H Scott
The room was not clean, bathroom shower head , faucet handles falling apart Tv did not work , no volume, no wi-fi, , I stayed there before , it really has gone down.
"Loud AC/Black mold"
06/02/15 B3062HFwilliamg Overland Park, Kansas
We booked this through the internet, we get there after traveling all day at 11:30pm. So really no other place to go. Get in our room turn on the AC since the room was hot, AC was loud then when you turn it on to cool there was some kind of banging noise too. Get up to take a shower and notice that the around where the shower head was there was bare sheetrock with black looking stuff on the sheetrock, black mold. I know our room was not kept up very well, crack in the ceiling, carpet on the wall(molding) was coming down and more. If I had a choice of this place or keep going... drive as fast as you can. On the good side the staff was friendly.
"The hotel was old and run down. The fans didn't work in the..."
05/28/15 56debraw Noel, Missouri
The hotel was old and run down. The fans didn't work in the bathroom. We had to change rooms because the TV didn't work. The second room had a huge dead bug. The air conditioning didn't work well in the second room. We all were hot and didn't sleep well. I would never stay in the hotel again.