All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
533 Silom Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great value, good location in Bangkok"
Great value for the price. They are close to BTS (5min walk) to get the various parts of the city, Myanmar embassy (to get the visa, in case you wanna go there), nice restaurants and bars. A good tip is the wine bar at Pulmann Hotel (37 floor), just across the street for a nice view and reasonable prices (for what it is). Breakfast is regular (juices are all powdered and smell eggs everywhere, in case you're not a big fan), but it is what you need.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Vagner
"Location is good, clean and cheap..."
Everything is good... People are friendly, life is natural, food is cheaper...
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
ADK
"Nice hotel in the center of Bangkok's Silom area!"
I will definitely go back here my next trip to Bangkok. The staff are excellent and want to make you happy. Rooftop pool is very nice. Great shopping nearby, good place for first timers to Bangkok, to explore the city and get to know the center of Thailand!!
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Freddy
"Hotel is old, need rennovation"
Staff were very good, break fast is wonderful. The hotel rooms are stinking, carpets are very old. need a good rennovation.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2013
Roy
"Great for the price"
It was great for the price. Breakfast varied with different types of cuisine. Location is great: close to metro and river ferries, plus all you want around you: cheap massages, tailors ( De Marco was great), hawkers.
3 night trip Jun 10, 2013
"Not a bad choice, but we expected more"
In all my years of travelling, I've never had to wait for my room keys once I've already checked in, but this is standard policy at the Furama. Everyone checks in, and then is told to wait in a sitting area. Ten or fifteen minutes later, someone comes up to you and gives you your key card. The room was not what was advertised in the photos on Expedia. In fact, as we were waiting for our keys to the room, another couple was in discussion with the manager about how the photos on the internet were far different than what he just saw up in his room. The breakfast was awesome! I really had a hard time deciding if I would recommend this hotel or not. The breakfast is this hotel's saving grace. It was five star! The location is pretty good. The staff were fairly helpful. The safe in the room was a little fickle. Towels and toilet paper were a little in short supply. We had to order some toilet tissue on the phone, but they brought it up immediately. Maid service was weird. We put the "Please Make Up Room" tag on our door at 7:00am and the room still hadn't been attended to until 6:00pm. They seemed to want to know when we were going to check out also. It seemed important for them to know the time in advance.
Other trip May 21, 2013
KL
"Very nice stay ."
Close to everything. You can walk or take a reasonable cab ride to anything you want. A 15 minute walk to Limpini park . The park was one of the highlights. i would recommend going for a walk through it. The night market is close by too. A 7-11 and other small stores make it easy to find food or anything else you might need. there is a good breakfast every morning if you book your room to include breakfast. The rooftop pool and patio was very nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is free wifi throughout, and a laptop in the lobby you can use to download photos or go online. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.
4 night trip May 2, 2013
"it wasn't what I expected"
Room wasn't what it showed in picture, breakfast had small selection
2 night trip Apr 24, 2013
p. flores
"A thoroughly unsatisfactory experience."
Every aspect of the hotel was unacceptable; so much so that I called hotels.com whom I had booked through, and related my dissatisfaction with the accommodation to them. We had booked a 4 night stay, but by the end of the first day I knew I wanted to leave. Hotels.com was great. I had prepared a list of complaints and shortcomings to justify my request for a refund, but hotels.com said if you're that unhappy they would credit back the unused 3 nights. I no longer have the list, so rather than iterating the shortcomings, I'll just say, "Don't stay at the Furama Silom, or any of the other three Bangkok Furama properties; there are so many other great hotels in Bangkok".
4 night trip Apr 22, 2013
"bangkok experience"
average. NOTE: When you book thru Expedia you will get the left over rooms (less comfortable) in a corner. E.g. no night stand lamps, alarm clocks, just the bare minimum.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
anthony
"Price was right but was hoping for more"
I read the other reviews and my expectations were higher than the hotel could deliver. It is an older hotel with some maintenance and cleanliness issues. You can only clean up old things so much. I would probably choose another hotel in the future. The people were cordial.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2013
Hotel rooms were great, clean and very spacious, though we took a bigger room. Concierge services were extremely helpful in booking transportation and shows as well as giving us restaurant recommendations and other advice. Location is a few blocks from the major restaurants, skytrain and pier, but central to all of those. Patong Market is also only about a half mile away and easy to walk to. Complimentary breakfast is amazing and easily saves you from getting lunch with all of the food options available. Lastly for Songkran, this hotel is 3 blocks from the start of all of the action. I would definitely stay here in the future.
2 night romance trip Apr 13, 2013
Brandon
"pleasant"
bed mildly hard. great location to chong nonsi BTS 10min walk. pleasant 20min to patpong night street market.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
"centrally located modern hotel"
Very modern, clean and centrally located. A wonderful swimming pool on the top floor.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
Erdal
I've stayed here before, it's very close to the bts. The breakfast is good. The service is fantastic,very friendly and helpful staff. I will stay here again
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2013
bkp
"Good medium-priced hotel"
The hotel was clean, the rooms very spacious, and the service was polite. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"a great location with excellent service!"
Furama Silom offers a great price for what they are. The service and professionalism of the Front Desk, Housekeeping and Bell staffs were very polite and courteous. The complimentary buffet is outstanding! The location definitely is a great plus as it is walking distance to great spots for shopping, eating and just walking around.
3 night trip Jan 18, 2013
kaleo808
"Not a nice hotel"
Coming from the Shangri-la, which is top quality in all respects, and trying not to compare apples to oranges, I was still very disappointed with the Furama Silom. The room was clean, but the balcony was very dirty. My son took a towel to wipe the rail, to put his swim suit out to dry. The hotel charged us $4 for getting the towel dirty! Then they would not let us bring a cup of coffee from the restaurant to the room. Was a $4 towel worth a bad review? I don't think so, but when I mentioned it to them, they didn't care. Really not a good feeling from this hotel.
4 night business trip Dec 28, 2012
Ann
"Spacious surroundings"
Our room was spacious and the neighborhood interesting -perfect if you were looking for a tailor and custom clothing. My only complaint, not enough toilet paper for each days stay, I ended up stealing some from the housekeeping cart! The front desk managed English quite well, the concierge desk a little less so. the breakfast buffet was pretty good.
4 night family trip Jan 2, 2013
Kerry
"Value for Money"
Our Experience in this hotel was good. We not have any problem and our stay was very good. Sky Train is little far from Hotel . Location is very good main road of Silom. Breakfast is very good . I will prefer next time stay. I stayed in Deluxe Floor 18th and rooms are very good.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
"Bangkok's Finest"
Based on quality, location, view, breakfast, and value for money, Furama Silom is a top-notch choice in central Bangkok. It would be hard to think of a hotel anywhere in the world that offers more for the price. It is a superbly maintained older facility, with extraordinary deluxe rooms and bathrooms, sitting in one of the nicest areas of Bangkok. It is walking distance to everything - from the quiet sophistication of Silom Village to the hustle and bustle of Pat Pong Night Market - and yet away from the elements that a couple or family might find distasteful. Convenience stores are all over the place and a Super Rich outlet (by far the best place to convert currency) is a 3-minute walk. Overall, this hotel presents Bangkok in a light that makes you believe it is at the cusp of becoming one of the world's great cities.
Other trip Dec 25, 2012
Riaz
"Not up to par to 3 star rating!"
I paid for a superior, non-smoking room and the first night they put me in a stinky smoking room with stains all over chairs and couches and carpet... Upon request, I was given a non smoking room the next morning, better condition but still smelling from the mold all over the bathroom! The breakfast buffet was included in the price - the food was ok. Travel desk was horrible with reservations - they booked me a dinner show, which at the end of the day I came to find out was only booked for the show portion!! The receipt included no info on address and the directions I got from them was to catch a cab from the nearest subway station, while the cabs there have never heard of the place before and got me lost for 30 min in a 2 square mile area! Overall, horrible experience - do not recommend staying here!
3 night trip Dec 17, 2012
Silvie N.
This hotel is nice, there are many places within a 5 min walk for access to 7-11 massage place or to eat. The breakfast they provide is top notch. Plenty of TV channels to watch TV if that is your thing. It is close by to a BTS station aso. If you enjoy walking the Silom neighborhood has many things to do, R-
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
R-
"Friendly, Helpful, and Lovely place to stay!!"
I loved this hotel the staff was amazing. They helped us a lot with our questions and/or concerns towards places to go like shopping, restaurants, and other things.. The room was very big for two people, it was more than clean, the bed was very soft. The view from the roof was amazing. This is where the pool is located which was a very nice. The buffet was amazing I loved the food from this hotel. If you are a person who is picky this hotel offers you a variety of food that you will no be disappointed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.. Thumps up!!
5 night family trip Sep 20, 2012
"Close to everything"
My wife and I stay here for our honeymoon. This hotel is centrally located with a great roof top pool. I recomend using the metro located just around the corner to get round. (IT'S CHEAPER) Plus, shopping and night market are just down the street.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Great Hotel, Close to everything"
Fantastic hotel, great location. Two blocks from the BTS and the Patpong area. I liked this hotel for the location, the staff , good breakfast buffet, big rooms and a great price. Located very close to the BTS that will take you anywhere in the city
3 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2012
bkp111
"Good large rooms"
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the room. Large room with sitting area and free wi fi.
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
Brad
"Clean and comfortable"
Rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast buffet is big and typical for Southeast Asia. The skytrain is only a 7 minute walk and the river only 12 minutes to catch a ferry up the river (oriental pier). From the pool on the rooftop one has a nice view of the city. But the pool is very shallow. There are plenty of massage places in the area but we could not really find a great restaurant that was not expensive. As fist time visitors of Bangkok we repeatedly encountered people on the street who claimed that they are working at the hotel and would like to help us find our way around. Of course these were not actual employees of the hotel but con artists.
Other trip Jul 13, 2012
Susanne

Very comfortable hotel. Friendly staff and great room rates
4 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"good hotel after room upgrade"
we started in the standard room first found a lizard which was not a problem but the second day we found a cockroach!! we complained and to be fair to the staff we were upgraded straight away and the room was amazing. my advise is if going here if you can get the better rooms for a good price do it because the standard rooms really are standard.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"Very frastruted with Duty Manager, Jaruek K"
First of all, we paid for 3 persons and stayed 5 nights, but they provided complementary coffee bags, tea bags, water bottles for only two person. I informed front desk, then they came and gave us for another one person on our first day. Next day, again they provide only for 2 person so I called them at 7am but nobody came and provided us so I call them two more times. No body bother to provide us for one more person. Until we came back hotel at 8 pm, they did not provide us for extra person even though we paid for 3 persons.
5 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
MAUNG AUNG
"Comfortable and Ecnomical"
I have stayed in this Hotel for the second time and I would recommend it to stay in this hotel. Food is very good and overall good value for money.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Hitender
"Disappointed stay!!!"
Room is old and tired. Seriously need to renovate and upgrade. Room looks dirty and the pillow is so old and uncomfortable. Service is so so, nothing impressive. Will not come back again.
4 night trip May 28, 2015
"Excellent inexpensive hotel"
This is an excellent hotel in a very central location. All the major sights are easily accessible by public transport. The hotel itself is very clean and the breakfast buffet is truly excellent. The rooms are very clean and well-maintained.
3 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Raju
"Afforable hotel in a good location!"
Furama Silom is a nice hotel to stay in. It is affordable and the food was great specially that there is a specially discount given to those who checked in at the hotel. The location is good near to many restaurants, coffee shops, pharmacy,24 hrs mini store and very near to a money changer establishment... The hotel staff are friendly and accommodating. I will surely stay again in that hotel.
3 night business trip May 19, 2015
Virgilio
PH
"Cleanliness of room"
Comfortable stay
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
ono
"Excellent!"
Excellent room, breakfast could be better especially the coffee, good location
3 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Laurent
Have stayed here many times but has become a bit expensive.Stayed this time as price was reasonable ( If b1500 to 1800 is good ).Good staff fantastic location big rooms but they insist on locking the balcony doors.Overall very good but for the usual price stay elsewhere.
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
The only improvements would be: A better selection of breakfast cereals that included museli and granola (high quality). Ice or some refrigeration for the breakfast milk as it isn't cold towards the end of the morning. Better cheese for the western dishes.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
damian
"Excellent all rounder"
I stayed here for only one night but wished I could stay for longer. Will defiantly stay here again :)
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
rose
"Friendly Furama"
Very satisfied overall,with a great breakfast
4 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Wayne
"very bad and upset at the begining"
late arrived in hotel.got room was out of my expect. gave the single bed room. I said no. it is king size bed. please read it. change a room. it was horrible out of my expect. it was not on the picture. finally got the room at the third time. after you long travel and face that experience which you don't want it. I did ask some sensitive info from the front desk.such us red light area.what look like just a curious. he showed me very dark face.at the end got info from the other staff. I tried to avoid to see him at the rest of days in hotel. I thought how could I face him day by day. when I settled in, all good up to the end. hotel taxi good.took me to the airport safely.he is good in the end plus all the staff good. but if I went to bk again, might not the same hotel.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
tom
we initially booked a superior room but upon arrival we found it terrible- toilet smelled, shower was mouldy, stains on the bed and couch, no window or exhaust in the bathroom. Because of all of this we decided to upgrade and paid extra to get a deluxe room. The lady at the counter explained that the same standards will be found throughout Thailand- anything below deluxe will be ordinary. Not sure if she was telling the truth but the deluxe room that we got was amazing- great view and clean, comfortable room. The breakfast at this hotel is AMAZING there is ample choice and variety. The gym was poorly maintained with old equipment. The pool was really lovely on the rooftop, with a nice bar and seating area. the view from the roof is amazing however it is quite cold to hop into the pool. the staff are really friendly and definitely try to accommodate your requests. Chong Nonsi is the closest BTS station about 5 minutes walk away. MBK shopping centre is not far by public transport (about 10-15 minutes)
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
The hotel staff was very helpful and professional. We were surprised by the quality of the room as we were expecting less. I will stay in this hotel in my next visit to BKK.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
JH
SG
"Worst staff and hotel, don't waste your money"
Worst hotel staff. Room service was also worst. They treat you like, they are offering the stay for free.
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
sumeen
IN
Hotel located at the popular Silom rd,walking distance to Pat Pond night market and Silom shopping mall and also has BTS train station which is very comfortable to move around the city centre .
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Parviz
"Nice hotel close to nightlife & bts sky train"
Had an enjoyable stay at the furama slilom bangkok thought the room was comfortable spacious & clean Staff were very helpful Would stay again
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
kevin
"Decent room with a reasonable price"
We were provided a promotion of the hotel when we booked a budget airline ticket. Location is not bad, close to the city centre and the price offered is rather good. Given it's an old hotel, the positive of Furama Silom is the room looks v spacious but naturally the negative is the decoration is rather old. But still clean enough and suitable for personal holiday who would spend more money on shopping and food.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"It's okay"
We found the hotel easily and the check-in was fine, although we were given the wrong room initially. We were a little disappointed with the breakfast buffet after reading how excellent several had described it. The TV channels didn't really offer much in the way of entertainment in English, mainly news programmes.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
MY
"Close to shopping and night life."
I was given upgraid to deluxe room very nice room and great view of the city from my room on thr14th floor. The negative side i went down early for breakfast and the food i had was all cold at 7am in the morning not good.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015