All hotels in Hollywood, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2010 N Highland Ave, Hollywood, CA, 90068, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice facility in hollywood with rude staff"
Wifi that is promised to be free wasn't working in our room. We didn't get any signal from router at all around 11pm. When we called the front desk, staff told us to turn off and on the devices which we did multiple times. Or, we should come down to the lobby to use wifi. When I said it's kind of late to go down to the lobby and we just wanted to watch something and fall asleep, she said there's a reason why it's free. The way she talked to us was very rude. I went down to the lobby and kindly asked if she could reboot the router itself. Then I mentioned saying that there's a reason why it's free is not the best answer customers want to hear and that if so, make it not free or don't advertise as free wifi. She went very defensive and told me that they didn't say it's free wifi in the rooms. Hotel itself is in a good location and clean but staff really disappointed me. Looked like the hotel employs staff who are only good looking but not suitable for a customer service employee.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Close to Hollywood bowl."
Walking distance Hollywood bowl but the parking and pool were horrible. Only aloud 1 car per room
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Could have been better."
The first receptionist in the morning was unprofessional, rude, and made me very uncomfortable.
2 night business trip May 12, 2014
David Sposato
"Enjoyed our stay"
We stayed at this hotel because we were going to a concert at the Hollywood Bowl - it was the perfect location - it was within walking distance - we loved it - the staff was nice and the hotel comfortable and clean - we would recommeppppnd this hotel p
Other trip May 19, 2014
It was clean and a great location, but small shower that needed maintaince
1 night romance trip May 10, 2014
Areli
"Average hotel"
Our stay at this hotel was ok. When we got to our room there were cleaning supplies and trash at the front door. Our tv wasn't working and the toilet didn't flush. The trash left at the front door was cleaned up right away and they came up right away to fix the tv. We didn't call about the toilet anymore cause we were checking out that day when it stopped working.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Went to area for the Black Sabbath concert, so the hotel was in an ideal location.
Other trip May 7, 2014
Gordon
"Good value hotel close to Hollywood"
Big bed, big room and nice wooden floor. Was impressed with the size and quality of the room and decor - especially for the price. Pool is awkwardly positioned. Good carpark area.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"cheap to stay"
cheap price, nice rooms, central location, it is a good place if you would like to spent some time at the Hollywood district. Also close to the subway which gives an easy the transportation option like to the Universal studios etc.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Awesome place"
Great place that is very well kept.the rooms are very delux.This place is very clean and is conveniently located minutes away from blvd.
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2014
Ty
"Perfect for Hollywood Bowl concert night"
My husband and I just need an overnight stay after Black Sabbath concert. We don't need a fancy room or best service, so we didn't expect much anyway. The hotel has limited parking but we've got one anyway. I used to work in 5 stars hotel before and have seen a lot of hotels around the world as my old job took me. This hotel looks like it was an apartment turn to a boutique hotel kind of thing. It no where near 4 stars but for the money...this is great! We stayed on the 3rd floor which has a high ceiling and able to open window. Kinda dangerous but that day was very warm and we love to have the breeze sometimes. Rooms decoration are cheap but looks okay. Bar was closed and has a little tiny pool in front of the elevator. All of these, but it took us only 5 minutes walk from the bowl. I can't even finish my hotdog that we bought after the concert. For vacation with family or honeymoon romantic, I will not recommend. But for stop over to walk around Hollywood Blvd and be in the angel city, it is worth the money compare the high rise building twice the price.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Mod O'Connell
"Not a great place to stay"
Hotel is run down....Carpet in the hallways is filthy and stained. The walls are paper thin and you can hear every footstep of the person above you. The location is great if you want to walk to the Hollywood Bowl....If you are trying to go somewhere else on a concert night good luck. You cannot get out of the parking lot the traffic is so bad.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Beds were comfy, but lights in the room were too dim for me. The staff was friendly and professional. The parking was the best! Really easy to find parking spots. Overall, it was good.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Noise Level Unbearable"
The location was great for us, and the room was clean and decorated nicely. However, due to the noise level and a few other issues, we will not be returning to this hotel. During both nights of our two night stay, we could hear the other guests talking and yelling in the hallway. And both nights, someone was stomping back and forth very loudly on the floor above us. We got very little sleep either night. The Wi-Fi was very weak and failed most of the time. The toilet flusher broke during our stay, and the TV remote control was difficult to use. The small pool is very non-inviting. This place is clearly an old motel that they tried to convert into a fancy hotel with paint and decor, but the old motel shows through.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
"Really bad customer service/worse maintenance"
very unsatisfied.. I saw the hotel on here at hotels.com I saw the pic showing here and it was nice and looks very comfortable, location was perfect. Then i get there looks nice and clean but once u get to ur room it was a mess.. beds were rolling blades.. noisy even if i want to seat and watch tv it was very annoy the hotel looks like went for a renovation, but in reality it only went for a painting the wals and never clean the mess was left behind.. it was very disappointing.. for the price! i know i could get better and cleaner rooms I stay in LA Hollywood area a lot but this location was one of the worse.
2 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Eh"
It will be a nice hotel eventually but not yet. Under construction still.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Not a 3.5 4 Sure"
This Hotel starts bad at the front desk.......friendly......not so much....the dingy feeling starts going into so old elevator next to the pool that is the size of a big Jacuzzi, The room did not have carpet, the furniture was cheap and ugly, the paint was peeling, someones sock was on the floor ( last guest) I guess they did not vacuum, window was cracked and dirty, it was dusty, Oh, The Bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"convenient to Highland/Hollywood"
parking was convenient to the room. walls are thin - could hear loud talking in the hallway & adjacent rooms, above and either side. front desk staff was okay, but not welcoming on check-in or -out. bathroom was clean, but shower featured watersaver head (weak output). amenities (soaps, coffee, pens/notepads) were plentiful and mid-range quality. linens were worn. beds were comfortable. pillows were small and unsubstantial. TV was great. room lighting was weak. microwave was powerful, but refrigerator was slow/weak to cool (and off upon our check-in). decor was nominal and paint job (renovation?) on walls etc was poorly done.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Better than expected."
We chose it because of its location. But didn't expect it to be as nice as it was. It's going through some construction still so there were some things that weren't complete, like some wall patching above the sink. But it was clean, staff was great, walking distance to Hollywood Blvd.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Wa Had a Nice Stay"
My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights before leaving from LAX for our honeymoon. Overall, it was a very nice hotel. The location can't be beat - a quick walk to Hollywood Blvd. and lots of good restaurants and bars in the area. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Parking wasn't bad compared to what we pay at home in Boston for overnight. The only downside to this hotel is that they don't have a hotel restaurant and the hotel bar wasn't open. I believe they were just building it or renovating. Also the pool wasn't what we were expecting. I was really looking forward to using it but it's located behind the hotel (not on the roof as we expected) so it was covered in shade most of the day. Other than that, we had a very nice stay and would recommend to others going to LA.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Amanda B.
"Great Service!"
Such sweet girls at the front desk. We stayed in the honeymoon suite so we didn't hear any noise and the beds were so comfy.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
Sophia
"Better than I expected."
When you choose a hotel with less than 3 stars you always wonder what you're going to get. We were pleasantly surprised. It was clean and incredibly convenient. The only complaint would be that our shower was awful.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Kristin
"Perfect spot!"
We had a great stay. The beds are super comfy and I love that the floors are wood/laminate and not carpet...feels much cleaner! Great stay overall.
1 night trip with friends Mar 2, 2014
Tracy
"Unforgetable stay!"
Our room was beautifuly decorated with modern furnitare and firm matresses. The cleanliness was great. Pool is tiny though. I would deffenitely go back!!
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"Don't stay if you like to sleep"
Beds were great but the walls were thin. We could hear everything that was going on next door, upstairs and in the hallway. It seemed like the entire plumbing for the hotel was running through our bathroom. Every time someone was taking a shower or flushing a toilet, we could hear loud running water. So of course the person that decided to take a shower at 2:45 AM was a problem. Oh and the person that was working out at 4:00 AM above us! I'm sure this place would be great if you were young and out partying all night. It looked great but when you really looked you could tell it was an older building with mediocre rehab. However, it was clean and the beds were comfortable.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"Read before booking"
No AT&T service. Beds were on ghetto bed frames so if you sit on end of bed it flips up. Internet was slower than dial up from 1991. Clean hotel but ill equipped.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
"Monet. Good from far"
Far from good. Internet sucked to say the least. I was in area where I had full wifi strength and I had no connection. There is very spotty cell service in rooms. Verizon and AT&T. It's funny to see everyone out front majoring their calls and texting. With that said its a good location and a clean place.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
Tristan
"Great rooms and service"
I loved the rooms and the location and service at a great cost I'll definitely come back
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
this hotel had loud late night activity night.
3 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
"Stay in Hollywood"
The BLVD was perfect for our night out in Hollywood. Nice, clean rooms. I also like that the rooms are smoke free. We fortunately were in Hollywood to enjoy the night life, and so were all the guests in the neighboring rooms. If I was there simply for rest, then I probably wouldn't have enjoyed my stay as much. Overall a decent, clean hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
"loved it"
Was clean, great Customer service pool was very small but didn't have time to enjoy it anyways but overall was really great
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
hindy
"Disappointing"
The noise from the hallway was incredible. Floors are plastic timber, so the room was a large amplifier. Never again.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
"A mixed bag"
The hotel is in a convenient spot. It was good to have parking, but I felt a bit ripped off by the $15 parking fee. Really? That is not included with the room? First impression on the room was that it had been given a fresher contemporary look. It was clean. All good. When you looked more closely, the quality of the detail work was subpar. Very sloppy paint work. Only one face towel for two guests. No water glasses, I had to use a foam cup from the coffee supplies. The laminate floors, loo nice but transmit sound. The women above us in the stiletto heels created a series of sharp raps every time they crossed the floor. So I needed a place to stay for the night . I got it. Would I recommend it? Only maybe. Did I feel I got a decent value even through Hotels.com? Not really. With the added parking fee and city taxes that are not listed in the Hotels.com price, I spent more than $45 more than what I reserved the room at.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
A business traveller
"Clean"
Just what we needed. Clean and simple.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2014
"Good Location!"
Good hotel/price, huge room...great location!
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
Jordi
"Great location."
Great location and nice rooftop but no pool.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
It was nice an comfortable. The internet was a bit slow.
2 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
"Decent"
I expected more from a hotel called The BLVD in Hollywood. But it was just "ok" The TV monitor was crooked they had no utensils or said "they ran out of them" how do you run out of utensils when you don't even provide a room service accommodation? All this to say it did not live up to its name. Oh and parking is an extra $15!
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Gets the job done"
If you're looking for a place just to crash in, this works. Came for a concert, slept on the always comfortable heavenly bed for 10 hours, walked to Starbucks the next morning, and checked out at 11. Definitely nothing more, if you're looking for amenities or luxury, look elsewhere.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Average"
We stayed because the price was good for the location... We didn't have a car so we wanted to be able to walk to the hot spots from our place. Service was average. Exterior of hotel is nothing pretty. Looks like run down apartments. However, the rooms are fantastic. Big. Hard wood floors. Comfy bed. Nice fridge and microwave in unit. Would maybe stay again because of location and room, but wasn't impressed with staff. Also, the hotel attracted a big party crowd and there was lots of loud noise throughout the night... Plus our room was right along the street and very loud. Not very peaceful but then again, it's la.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2013
"Unbelievably horrible"
Well first off I just say this is a upgraded motel 6 hollywood style. The hot and cold water were switched, the shampoo and conditioner was the worst I have ever had in a hotel. As you enter the hotel, their bar is 'closed due to renovation' which was not the true case. You also see an open cooler case with, nothing... Hollywood with no water, not a good thing especially since there was no water in the room because their nice mini refrigerators were empty. The heater in the room didn't work and had to try all the settings thinking those were switched like the water faucets. The floors were like linoleum, because the snap wood floors were peeling back. The electrical sockets in the bathroom didn't work, resetting it didn't change that and the worst of all, my wife and I were going to a holiday party so she wanted to put make up on, not even good lighting in hotel room it was dim like a taxi cab. That's because they don't want you to see all the dents, scuffs and mis-painted areas of the room that you should NEVER go and stay at but if you do and have to make a complaint, hopefully you don't get our room with the phone that didn't work either.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Nick G
"decent place, customer service lacking"
Enjoyed the area. Close to many places to enjoy. Universal, hollywood, west hollywood, beverly hills. The evening "staff" was very short, rude and tried covering her self by lying. I recommend you be careful when u check in. Watch what they do with your ccard. And make sure to see your room before accepting it.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
"check your room before you accept it"
Here is a list of issues bathroom door falling off hinges no remote for TV TV stuck on one channel dust on cabinets and drawers and last but not least... No Bible I mean I know I am in the middle of Hollywood but even the worst hotels have a bible I left the hotel 2 days earlier than I wanted Maybe next time they will check the room before they offer it.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
"Nice hotel that's near to public transport"
The price was alright for us. We booked it thru Expedia. There was some discount so it was cool. The location is really nice coz its just 7mins walk to Hollywood blvd where there's lots of stuffs to do there. You can visit Ripley 's Believe it Or Not, Wax Museum, Madam Tussaud's museum, etc. Lots of activities. And public transport like buses and subways are just on the same street. The hotel staffs were very helpful and friendly. The pool doesn't seem very nice though. Looks a bit dirty. And small. But the room was alright. Quite spacious. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was clean. But the heater was a bit noisy though it didn't affect us too much coz we're all heavy sleepers. Overall, it's recommendable. :-)
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"perfect for visitors on a budget"
This is an older hotel that was extensively renovated a few years ago. The sink is outside of the bathroom, one sign of an older hotel. That aside, the location is perfect for Hollywood sights or to get to Universal Studios. Parking is easy at the hotel and the staff could not be any more accommodating.
3 night trip Oct 28, 2013
alan
"Blvd Hotel"
Not much of a view but the king sized bed was very comfortable. Just know there is a $15 per day parking fee to park in their garage. Hollywood Bowl is super close (about a 5 minute walk) and the strip isn't far off either (10 minute walk). Overall I'd stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
Convenient location and comfortable rooms - however customer service is an issue.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Large room; CLEAN; exceptionally decorated; could use a full length mirror. We will definitely stay again!!!!
3 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2013
Neal
"Convenient, Comfortable and No Integrity"
The hotel is located in central Hollywood. Hollywood was of no interest to me but it's central location to all the places I wanted to visit for my 5 days in LA, it was excellent: cheap parking fee, quick access to the 101, close enough to Beverly Hills, W. Hollywood, the LACMA museum, Disney Hall. The hotel is minimal basic. There is no real security if that matters. The pool is the size of a large jacuzzi (no exaggeration) and the water is was clean when we were there (Oct 2013). The room was perfect: large, clean, modern with very comfortable beds. After a short stay knowing I would return to LA shortly, I asked them if they would agree to lower the price if I returned for 5 days. They agreed and I returned. My first warning was that the room that was promised and they did promise, was given away (and as I am moderately handicapped it made a difference). After 2 days they reneged and billed me at a higher price. I was checked in so I swallowed it. The $150 extra didn't break me but it was so little to sell one's integrity.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
healer Dan
Great, close to the Hollywood Bowl!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2013