All hotels in Hollywood, California, United States of America
2010 N Highland Ave, Hollywood, CA, 90068, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Exactly What We Needed"
Clean room, lots of space, comfortable bed, a fridge, and a microwave. The only issue was the wifi didn't work and we could hear conversations in the hallway more clearly than we would've liked. Definitely didn't take away from the experience. My girlfriend and I were looking for a quiet, cheap place to spend a weekend together. This place was perfect.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"They just don't care"
Other reviews said it would be shabby, which is was, but the location can not be beat, so I didn't mind. Half the rooms opening onto a wall, leaving them in darkness, I also figured was par for the course. And the "closed" pool. But when the maids shouted and played the radio in the hallway all day, and would not close their door when I asked; when the front desk said the maids could not be making a racket, sir; when it happened again the next day, I realized: they just don't care. DOn't stay here. People who don't care don't deserve your money.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Not worth it"
This hotel didnt look anything like it did in the pictures. It was in a very ghetto area of town, and the rooms and over all hotel was a mess.
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
"Never again!"
At check in they declined our credit card and asked for a $200 deposite in cash. Red flag from the start! At checkout they claimed we didnt leave a 200$ security deposite but we were the 3rd party to check out that claimed the same thing! Their employees pocket cash at check in. Do not recomend for anyone!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
alyssa
"Good hotel but beware of the Wifi connection"
Everything was great apart from the wifi, wifi sucks, i had some work projects to complete but the wifi kept disconnecting so often, ended up going to a starbucks
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Ken
"Great value"
It isn't an equivalent to the $500/night hotels surrounding it but The BLVD is charming, contemporary, clean and their service is excellent. If you are visiting Hollywood, the location can't be beat.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
J
"Location, location, location in Hollywood"
Great location 1-1/2 blocls off Hollywood Blvd. 1/2 block from Star Bucks, 3 blocls from Hollywood Bowl, 1-1/2 nlocks from subway to Universal Studios. Attractive, clean rooms, Hotel has quaint bar in lobby, snack foods & small pool. Young, delightful and helpful staff. Would stay there again!
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Carroll M
"Great hotel!"
Great!!! Highly recommend!
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Carisa
"Over priced for the location"
The room was ok but we could not connect to WiFi and no ice machine available for ice. The room and hotel looked like a 100 year old building with a poorly performed renovation done in the past year. We could hear every step of the people in the room above us. Wood floors in the room were not pleasant at all.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great hollywood hotel"
Great location very reasonable rate..
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
GR
"close to hollywood bowl"
We stayed here to be close and were within walking distance to hollywood bowl. Room was ok but bed was rather firm. Very small pool with no jacuzzi. Self parking was nice and reasonably priced. Fridge did not get real cold but did have microwave and coffee maker in room.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"Parking"
The only hassle was parking. During the day it's easy to get parking here, but when you show up late at night ALL the parking was taken. I was going to advise the front desk that there is no parking but had a worker come up and immediately help me park in the very front. Moved the cones and let me go on without any concerns. Besides this, very great place to stay at.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Was happy"
For the price it was overall really good. God room sizes, clean, central location, great staff. Only fault would be the pool. But apart from that overall great!
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
michael
"Overpriced mediocre hotel"
Just an ok hotel that I got ripped off for $275 a night. 1 ice machine in hotel. Paint peeling in room. Awful lighting. Fixtures rusting in bathroom. Clerk walked away instead of helping me. Able to charge that much because of location. Not impressed.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
AJ
"Not my first choice but it was OK"
Overall it was OK. We stayed for 3 nights. Biggest disappointment was 2nd day/3rd night. Although room was cleaned they did not restock it with toiletries nor towels. There where 4 of us in the room (me and wife + 2 kids) yet they left us 2 towels while both 2 nights before there were 4. No phone in the room (???), so I had to walk down to front desk where they first informed me that they ran out of towels but when the second front desk attendant walked out (from the back) she informed that they do have towels, but they are locked in the housekeeping room and they cannot access it. After complaining a lot (since we had just spend a day in Universal Studios and were desperate to shower) they said they would bring us some. They did... Sadly it was almost an hour later so we had already all showered using the existing 2 towels. Also I was expecting a central AC, but it has one of those huge in-the-wall below window things that make a lot of noise and since you are literally sleeping 15 inches from it, then it was quite annoying.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
IndrekV
Excellent hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
liza supnet
"Not worth the price"
The staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel is old and not as well kept as I expected. The pool is extremely small with a deep end of 4.5 feet. The walls are thin so you hear the conversations of the people walking down the hallway talking in a normal voice. Not pleasant when you're trying to sleep. I didn't have a room facing the street however heard all the sirens from emergency personnel as if my window was open. It was ridiculous! The price is way too expensive for what you get. I'd recommend spending a few extra dollars and going to one of the better hotels in the area. I won't stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Disappointing stay"
I was really looking forward to staying at this hotel from what I saw online, however it did not live up to their website or the reviews. While a great location to all the Hollywood touristy stuff we wanted to do, the hotel was in need of some repairs and maintenance. The bar was not available while we were there. The pool is the size of a postage stamp. Our room while nice, was a disappointment. There were long dark hairs on my pillow when I arrived - which stood out against the white pillow cases. Kinda hard to miss but yet housekeeping did. The painting in the room was sloppy and unfinished. There was green paint on the white window frames. Our last night there our television stopped working and maintenance came up and was drilling and trying to fix yet couldn't. When he left, he left his mess of trying to fix our television all over the dresser / hutch. Concierge did not have any recommendations for places to go and things to do. Just directed us to a stack of fliers in the corner. One staff was very nice about getting us a taxi and having it waiting when we requested. The other staff made me feel like I was asking too much for her to get us a taxi at a certain time. Overall, I enjoyed the location as it was walking distance to downtown and the tourist attractions we wanted access to. Other than that, I wouldn't recommend and won't stay there again. I'll spend a few more dollars and stay somewhere I'm familiar with.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2014
Kellie
"Best tourist location"
Great spot for a short stay in Hollywood to see all the tourist stuff. Walking distance to Runyon canyon hike, Hollywood blvd, walk of fame, you name it. Clean rooms, friendly helpful staff! Well recommended
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Linn
"Nice hotel, closed to hollywood hills, U. Studio"
It was not shabby at all. Good customer service. I got parking foo my car. Rooms were alright. As a whole, it was great
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
bik
Nice hotel. Close to Hollywood Boulevard. Ideal if you want to visit the Universal Studios or Warner B. Studios.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
We stayed here so we could walk to Hollywood Bowl. This is an older property but is nicely renovated and very comfortable. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Pool is small so if you are coming for pool time probably want to skip this one. But the location is perfect if you want to stay for a night in Hollywood. Also walking distance to Grauman's and Dolby Theater on Hollywood Blvd.
1 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2014
judijude
"Very good location for tourism in Hollywood"
Good ratio cost Vs. Benefits. Ideal for short stays Parking service is very good and accesible
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Jorge Colombia
"Beyoncé"
Jay and I would rather stay here than anywhere else when we stay in LA.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2014
Beyonce
"Nice, clean hotel. It has everthing nearby."
Nice, clean hotel, walking distance to the all the transportation system and to various city attractions.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Nice facility in hollywood with rude staff"
Wifi that is promised to be free wasn't working in our room. We didn't get any signal from router at all around 11pm. When we called the front desk, staff told us to turn off and on the devices which we did multiple times. Or, we should come down to the lobby to use wifi. When I said it's kind of late to go down to the lobby and we just wanted to watch something and fall asleep, she said there's a reason why it's free. The way she talked to us was very rude. I went down to the lobby and kindly asked if she could reboot the router itself. Then I mentioned saying that there's a reason why it's free is not the best answer customers want to hear and that if so, make it not free or don't advertise as free wifi. She went very defensive and told me that they didn't say it's free wifi in the rooms. Hotel itself is in a good location and clean but staff really disappointed me. Looked like the hotel employs staff who are only good looking but not suitable for a customer service employee.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Close to Hollywood bowl."
Walking distance Hollywood bowl but the parking and pool were horrible. Only aloud 1 car per room
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Could have been better."
The first receptionist in the morning was unprofessional, rude, and made me very uncomfortable.
2 night business trip May 12, 2014
David Sposato
"Enjoyed our stay"
We stayed at this hotel because we were going to a concert at the Hollywood Bowl - it was the perfect location - it was within walking distance - we loved it - the staff was nice and the hotel comfortable and clean - we would recommeppppnd this hotel p
Other trip May 19, 2014
It was clean and a great location, but small shower that needed maintaince
1 night romance trip May 10, 2014
Areli
"Average hotel"
Our stay at this hotel was ok. When we got to our room there were cleaning supplies and trash at the front door. Our tv wasn't working and the toilet didn't flush. The trash left at the front door was cleaned up right away and they came up right away to fix the tv. We didn't call about the toilet anymore cause we were checking out that day when it stopped working.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Went to area for the Black Sabbath concert, so the hotel was in an ideal location.
Other trip May 7, 2014
Gordon
"Good value hotel close to Hollywood"
Big bed, big room and nice wooden floor. Was impressed with the size and quality of the room and decor - especially for the price. Pool is awkwardly positioned. Good carpark area.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"cheap to stay"
cheap price, nice rooms, central location, it is a good place if you would like to spent some time at the Hollywood district. Also close to the subway which gives an easy the transportation option like to the Universal studios etc.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Awesome place"
Great place that is very well kept.the rooms are very delux.This place is very clean and is conveniently located minutes away from blvd.
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2014
Ty
"Perfect for Hollywood Bowl concert night"
My husband and I just need an overnight stay after Black Sabbath concert. We don't need a fancy room or best service, so we didn't expect much anyway. The hotel has limited parking but we've got one anyway. I used to work in 5 stars hotel before and have seen a lot of hotels around the world as my old job took me. This hotel looks like it was an apartment turn to a boutique hotel kind of thing. It no where near 4 stars but for the money...this is great! We stayed on the 3rd floor which has a high ceiling and able to open window. Kinda dangerous but that day was very warm and we love to have the breeze sometimes. Rooms decoration are cheap but looks okay. Bar was closed and has a little tiny pool in front of the elevator. All of these, but it took us only 5 minutes walk from the bowl. I can't even finish my hotdog that we bought after the concert. For vacation with family or honeymoon romantic, I will not recommend. But for stop over to walk around Hollywood Blvd and be in the angel city, it is worth the money compare the high rise building twice the price.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Mod O'Connell
"Not a great place to stay"
Hotel is run down....Carpet in the hallways is filthy and stained. The walls are paper thin and you can hear every footstep of the person above you. The location is great if you want to walk to the Hollywood Bowl....If you are trying to go somewhere else on a concert night good luck. You cannot get out of the parking lot the traffic is so bad.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Beds were comfy, but lights in the room were too dim for me. The staff was friendly and professional. The parking was the best! Really easy to find parking spots. Overall, it was good.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Noise Level Unbearable"
The location was great for us, and the room was clean and decorated nicely. However, due to the noise level and a few other issues, we will not be returning to this hotel. During both nights of our two night stay, we could hear the other guests talking and yelling in the hallway. And both nights, someone was stomping back and forth very loudly on the floor above us. We got very little sleep either night. The Wi-Fi was very weak and failed most of the time. The toilet flusher broke during our stay, and the TV remote control was difficult to use. The small pool is very non-inviting. This place is clearly an old motel that they tried to convert into a fancy hotel with paint and decor, but the old motel shows through.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
"Really bad customer service/worse maintenance"
very unsatisfied.. I saw the hotel on here at hotels.com I saw the pic showing here and it was nice and looks very comfortable, location was perfect. Then i get there looks nice and clean but once u get to ur room it was a mess.. beds were rolling blades.. noisy even if i want to seat and watch tv it was very annoy the hotel looks like went for a renovation, but in reality it only went for a painting the wals and never clean the mess was left behind.. it was very disappointing.. for the price! i know i could get better and cleaner rooms I stay in LA Hollywood area a lot but this location was one of the worse.
2 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Eh"
It will be a nice hotel eventually but not yet. Under construction still.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Not a 3.5 4 Sure"
This Hotel starts bad at the front desk.......friendly......not so much....the dingy feeling starts going into so old elevator next to the pool that is the size of a big Jacuzzi, The room did not have carpet, the furniture was cheap and ugly, the paint was peeling, someones sock was on the floor ( last guest) I guess they did not vacuum, window was cracked and dirty, it was dusty, Oh, The Bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"convenient to Highland/Hollywood"
parking was convenient to the room. walls are thin - could hear loud talking in the hallway & adjacent rooms, above and either side. front desk staff was okay, but not welcoming on check-in or -out. bathroom was clean, but shower featured watersaver head (weak output). amenities (soaps, coffee, pens/notepads) were plentiful and mid-range quality. linens were worn. beds were comfortable. pillows were small and unsubstantial. TV was great. room lighting was weak. microwave was powerful, but refrigerator was slow/weak to cool (and off upon our check-in). decor was nominal and paint job (renovation?) on walls etc was poorly done.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Better than expected."
We chose it because of its location. But didn't expect it to be as nice as it was. It's going through some construction still so there were some things that weren't complete, like some wall patching above the sink. But it was clean, staff was great, walking distance to Hollywood Blvd.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Wa Had a Nice Stay"
My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights before leaving from LAX for our honeymoon. Overall, it was a very nice hotel. The location can't be beat - a quick walk to Hollywood Blvd. and lots of good restaurants and bars in the area. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Parking wasn't bad compared to what we pay at home in Boston for overnight. The only downside to this hotel is that they don't have a hotel restaurant and the hotel bar wasn't open. I believe they were just building it or renovating. Also the pool wasn't what we were expecting. I was really looking forward to using it but it's located behind the hotel (not on the roof as we expected) so it was covered in shade most of the day. Other than that, we had a very nice stay and would recommend to others going to LA.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Amanda B.
"Great Service!"
Such sweet girls at the front desk. We stayed in the honeymoon suite so we didn't hear any noise and the beds were so comfy.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
Sophia
"Better than I expected."
When you choose a hotel with less than 3 stars you always wonder what you're going to get. We were pleasantly surprised. It was clean and incredibly convenient. The only complaint would be that our shower was awful.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Kristin
"Perfect spot!"
We had a great stay. The beds are super comfy and I love that the floors are wood/laminate and not carpet...feels much cleaner! Great stay overall.
1 night trip with friends Mar 2, 2014
Tracy
"Unforgetable stay!"
Our room was beautifuly decorated with modern furnitare and firm matresses. The cleanliness was great. Pool is tiny though. I would deffenitely go back!!
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"Don't stay if you like to sleep"
Beds were great but the walls were thin. We could hear everything that was going on next door, upstairs and in the hallway. It seemed like the entire plumbing for the hotel was running through our bathroom. Every time someone was taking a shower or flushing a toilet, we could hear loud running water. So of course the person that decided to take a shower at 2:45 AM was a problem. Oh and the person that was working out at 4:00 AM above us! I'm sure this place would be great if you were young and out partying all night. It looked great but when you really looked you could tell it was an older building with mediocre rehab. However, it was clean and the beds were comfortable.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2014