All hotels in Brooklyn, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10300 Cascade Xing, Brooklyn, OH, 44144, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Great beds, very quiet, very clean."
My only complaint, and it is a very minor one, is that there was no coffee in our room. Coffee pot was there, but we had to go to front desk for coffee. We also had to ask for a hair dryer. I thought it was odd that one wasn't already in the room.Other than that, we were very pleased.!
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Christine
"Cute, inexpensive, clean hotel"
Cutesy, off-the-beaten-path hotel. Very quiet. We only stayed one night but for once I didn't need to pull out my own cleaning supplies in order to crash for a night! We knew we were stopping at melt for dinner so wanted at least a room w/ a mini fridge as we knew there would be leftovers. Got the studio w/ king bed so wound up with a full size fridge, stove top, microwave! Didn't need the extras but they were there! Close enough to a number of restaurants and a Walmart for the little things we forgot
Response by Extended Stay America Cleveland - Brooklyn
Marsha - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room. I am glad we you enjoyed all of the in-room amenities we offer and the overall location of our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip May 20, 2013
marsha
Staff and service were great. Room was clean but the tub badly needed resurfacing overall a nice stay though.
Response by Extended Stay America Cleveland - Brooklyn
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that there was an issue with the bathtub in your room. I am very sorry for this inconvenience. Still, I am happy to read that we provided you with an enjoyable stay overall. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
"1 night stay"
It was ok. When we first checked in,i had to get the desk attendants attetion. He was busy on his cell phone. Our room was on the 1st floor and i heard foot stumps all night.The carpet in the room had large stains. The rest of the room was cleaned.Its not likely i would stay again.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
jeanette
"nice getaway"
Very nice hotel. Comfy and located in a real nice area. Loved that there were sooo many restaurants surronding the hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2013
channie
"Pleasant"
Great stay, nice people.
4 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
Brenda
"Uncomfortable bed"
Loud airconditioner that wakes you up everytime it comes on. Bed is very uncomfortable. Very bare bones on service - no wake up call, etc.
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
"smelly"
Corridors smells food , I booked a non smoking was given a sticky smoking room they said that was the last one that they have. The Girl at the front disc was nice she suggested transferring me to another hotel which was like 10 miles away. All in all it was one of the nastiest experience I had.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"nice and reasonably priced"
Its a nice clean room. Easy access to the freeway, restuarants, food shopping and everything you may need.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2012
Matthew
"Dark and disappointing"
The location and price of hotel were good, but the hotel itself and the room need some updating. The hallway had a funky smell both days we were there, and was very dark. The room was also very dark, even with the window curtains open. The room needed a thorough cleaning as there was stuff splashed on the side of the refrigerator that was easy to see and likely easy to clean. The coffee table in the "livingroom" had fingerprints all over it, which weren't mine or my husband's. The bed was comfortable and the sheets and pillowcases appeared clean, but the stains on the carpet as well as the refrigerator and coffee table issues made me feel like they did the minimum to clean the rooms. This was also the first time I stayed at an ESA, and while the concept is good, the rooms are large and it is nice to have a small kitchen, you don't get daily maid service (unless you pay extra) and there is no breakfast. So, keeping that in mind, I would definitely look at other hotels that might be just slightly more expensive because what you save on the ESA you spend going out for breakfast and don't get the "amenities" you get at other hotels...which might be worth it for a day or two.
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
"we had 4 rooms they were all DISGUSTING! FILTHY!"
I stayed here 3 years ago for 1 wk and it was great. So my whole family was in town for my father's funeral. I recommended this hotel and I looked like an idiot for doing so. The carpet had multiple stains, also the bedspread. Every member of my family reported a room of similar condition. THIS HOTEL HAS GONE DOWNHILL BIG TIME. Perhaps a new owner? At any rate I will never go back. When I asked for a replacement bedspread the clerk never even apologized. He just handed me a new one in a plastic bag. I had to change it myself. Keep in mind, I have raised four kids and am NOT a clean freak, but this was just filthy. If you book here, be forewarned. The location is perfect and the a/c was nice and cold, but.....the filthy room just ruined the whole thing.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2012
amy
loved the hotel. Only thing they need are bigger TV's.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2012
Janice
"great value"
the upkeep of the rooms could be a bit better, but for the price you can not beat the value
1 night trip Jun 2, 2012
mattq
"Simple accomidations"
The room itself was clean. Stove sink, dishes and silverware all neat and orderly. A very good place to stay for extended periods of times and you need to cook and clean for yourself on your trip.
1 night business trip May 24, 2012
Matthew

"Very low quality"
Not the best at all very low quality hotel not near Anywhere
Response by Extended Stay America Cleveland - Brooklyn
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that the hotel was not up to your expectations. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will be working to improve our rooms and our service to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
The young lady who was at front desk upon our arrival was probably one of the most helpful, kind people I have ever encountered at a Hotel. She was GREAT!!!! We had never been to Cleveland before and she went out of her way to help us. Thank you Tina
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Darlene
"Traveller beware!"
Very unhappy with the housekeeping. Our room smelled of mold, the vent in the bathroom had several layers of dust and film on it and in our supposedly clean sheets was a huge human ball of hair... it was disgusting. Will not stay there again. had a diffucult time sleeping because of the smell. The hotel was booked so we didn't ask to switch rooms. It would have been to late in the night with children. Traveller beware.
Response by Extended Stay America Cleveland - Brooklyn
Karrie - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The housekeeping issues that you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and through training, we will strive to make sure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2013
Karrie
"Easy, convenient stay."
Stayed here during the Cleavland Marathon and for the price the place was good. There was nothing that stood out and was exceptional about it but if I needed a place to stay in the area again, I'd like consider coming back. Location was pretty great, short drive downtown, lots of things around the hotel for quick food/pub or just a short turn down the street for stores etc... I liked that the hotel and its neighbor were in an almost secluded area with a little ravine across the front area and forested area surrounding it. Made it feel like a quiet corner even though it was quite near the highway. I read over the reviews here before booking and noticed some comments about the place not being very clean so the first thing I did was look over the room when I got in, checked the sheets/towel etc... Everything seemed to be in good shape, no stains or dirt standing out, everything was in working order and the little kitchenette was clean and neat. Was nice having the few spare dishes that they included in there. The short of it: If you're looking for a practical easy living space with good access to the surrounding area this hotel fits that role.
Response by Extended Stay America Cleveland - Brooklyn
Thomas - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the comfort of the hotel, your clean room and our convenient location. We hope you enjoyed the Cleveland Marathon! Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"could be cleaner"
The room wasn't that clean (bathroom, especially). No computer room and no laundry room, no workout room. Limited pots and utensils to cook with.
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2013
joy
MX

"便利"
空港も近く周辺には食事に困らないほどの間違えのないチェーン店がほぼ揃っています。部屋のキッチンは今回使いませんでしたが、長期滞在には便利。朝食も簡単であるが毎日用意されています。フロントに言えば必要なものは大抵借りれます。クリーブランド滞在はこちらを定宿にするつもりです。
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
1 night trip Dec 10, 2012
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Holly

TripAdvisor reviews for Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Brooklyn

"Not a bad place but spoiled by noise and dust of never ending renovation"
05/18/15 ajay1012 Chennai (Madras), India
This is one of the best place for me to stay as it was right next to my work place. Kitchen is an USP as always and staff are really helpful. But everything is spoiled by ever ending renovation work. Too much of noise and dust. Regular water outages and change of rooms are disturbing.
"A clean, safe, no-frills place to stay"
02/20/15 CLucas51 Tallahassee, FL
A clean, safe, no-frills place to stay for a long period of time. Liked the price, ability to cook in room, and the availability of laundry room. I would return any time I had an extended stay on the west side of Cleveland.
"Prepaid for guest and Hotel wanted to charge again."
11/30/14 Tim M Naples
This hotel is dirty, worn and I prepared for my parents. After many conversatios with the front desk, they finally saw the payment. Even after reviewing the hotel, a reply was sent saying that the credit card used to hold the room is not charged...which is obvious. I told them that I went to their website and made a prepayment and received a confirmation for the payment. Even then, I don't think it clicked. Stay at the hotel behind them or near the airport. It will save you problems.
"A 1 night stay."
08/09/14 manxbabe81 Columbus, Ohio
This hotel served its purpose for us, but we wouldn't have wanted to stay for an extended stay. The lady at the desk when we checked in was very helpful. The elevator to the 2nd floor already smelled of cigarette smoke, and the smell in the 2nd floor hallway was dreadful. We were delighted when we found that our room was genuinely non-smoking, and we were comfortable there. It was thoughtfully furnished, with enough chairs for the 2 of us. There was a kitchen, but you had to ask for equipment like mugs, glasses, plates, flatwear, pans and a toaster. Perhaps they have a problem with theft. The carpet was badly stained, but the rest of the room was clean. The hotel is right by the highway, and was noisy for sleeping.
"Comfortable, huge room"
08/07/14 Terry M Topaz, Ca
This is the hotel we did not book through Hotels.com because of the bad Trip Advisor reviews. We left the 100% non smoking hotel we had booked because of the smoke smell. We asked to see the room before we checked in. The first room we saw had an odd smell, spices from cooking, I believe. The second room only smelled stale as if it hadn't been used in a while. It was a handicapped room. It was huge. The bathroom was clean but the kitchen could use a thorough cleaning. I read a review about the laundry room not being clean, I found it clean and all operating. The double beds were comfortable even though they crinkled when we sat on them. The didn't make noise when laying down. This is a no amenities hotel. When you want towels, you have to acquire them from the front desk. One of the desk clerks was fabulous, the others were not friendly. There were many "odd ball" people in the lobby. There are many good restaurants in the area.
"Would not stay there again"
07/22/14 oldchevy96
The room was large. Perfect for long term stay because it has a kitchenette, fridge. But if you are staying for 2-3 days you are probably pay extra for things you don't need. The room was not the cleanest. There were stains on the carpet and the room had a strong smell. Grab-go breakfast is a snack consisting of apple, muffin, energy bar and a hot drink (coffee, chocolate, tea).
"Ugh"
07/20/14 cariboukb Marysville, Washington
I have traveled a lot for business and pleasure over the years, and this property was among the bottom 10% of any that I have stayed in. Now, in their defense, I did have to book last minute and I booked through an on-line site and combined it with a reduced air fare. If I hadn't been in such a hurry to get out of town and to a daughter having major emergency surgery, I would have taken the time to read the reviews on the property -- and would have probably gone somewhere else. The location of the property is great --- right off the 480 Freeway and close to eating establishments. The check in procedure was fairly straight forward, and the gal at the desk checked that I wanted a non-smoking room verses a smoking room (apparently with the on-line site, they routinely book a smoking room because of the lower rate). I was grateful after a long day of traveling that the desk clerk took the time to change the room for me without additional charges. The distracting thing was, I assuming, the owners sitting in the lobby with their tablets/phones playing current television shows - BEYOND loud. It was distracting and not in keeping with a pleasant experience. The room is in serious need of an update!!! The carpets were dirty and the room was basically in disrepair. If I hadn't paid for the stay in advance, I would have moved. Because it is an extended stay, I expected to fine the appropriate dishes/silverware, etc. When I went looking for them, I found I had to go down stairs and request them -- really? Isn't that why you have a kitchenette? Well, the desk clerk let me know that she would be up to get the container for the dishes within 10-15 minutes (the container sat in the hallway for two days -- so, they probably didn't vacuum the hallway for at least that amount of time). The internet connection was good and strong and I had no problems with a dropped connection. The cable is very basic (15 channels or so) and the beds, bedding and towels have well outlived their usefulness. Also, the indicate there is a breakfast -- there are baskets in the main lobby with granola bars, apples and muffins -- not much to go on. Probably wouldn't recommend this property and wish I would have had the option of moving across the parking lot to another facility.
"So bad we didn't stay............"
07/10/14 bookbug57 NJ
Our first impression of the hotel was the overflowing trash cans and shady-looking characters loitering around the entrance. The woman at the check-in desk was pleasant, but what wasn't so pleasant was the view hotel laundry room and gigantic piles of dirty laundry through the open door behind the desk. After driving around to the back of the hotel to park, we encountered several groups of people "hanging out" in the parking lot, and one group had the car stereo going full blast. We also observed many open windows, suggesting problems with air conditioning and/or smelliness. Indeed, upon entering the third floor of the hotel, we encountered a variety of unpleasant odors, most noticeably that of cooking grease/frying. At that point we left for the adjacent Hampton Inn (also rated 2 1/5 stars, but a world away from the Extended Stay America) in spite of the fact that the hotel was already paid for and we had never left a hotel before. This place is totally over-rated, and not recommended in the least.
"Would not stay there again."
07/03/14 danaleigh16
Poor service, noisy guests, staff willingness to help was terrible. I've never stayed in 5 star, fancy hotel, just affordable regular ones for the working middle class folks. This hotel was probably in my bottom 3 of worst hotels I've stayed at.
"Decent place for the price and pets allowed"
06/21/14 Melissa M
This was a decent place for the price. It was much more outdated than other Extended Stay America hotels I've stayed in. The furniture was old, as were the fixtures in the room. It was a 16 minute drive to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame downtown, the reason we were visiting town. Overall, an acceptable stay, but nothing great.