All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
1530 Ne 82nd Ave, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
    2.5
"Terrible customer service"
Frontdesk guy was very rude. Does not know how to say please and thank you and treats customers like his staff. He seriously needs customer service 101. Bed and pillows were not comfy. Continental breakfast was not worth to choose this hotel. Go somewhere else.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
BSS
For the price we paid it was okay. Would have been upset had we paid more.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Rude and no breakfast or very late
3 night business trip May 27, 2014
"I was subject to verbal abuse."
This time around is a little bit better. But I will not stay in this hotel ever again.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
tom luu
"The best place to stay for the price and location!"
Next to the MAX. Close to downtown! Clean and quiet!
2 night trip May 10, 2014
Teresa
"Dirty and falling apart"
Surly desk clerk. Room half clean. Very poor and limited breakfast choices. Crummy one cup at a time in room coffee maker. Lots of road and train noise.
Other trip May 6, 2014
B
"rude"
Man at front desk very rude said no early checkins
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
marty
"Surprisingly clean and comfortable"
Considering what I paid for the room, my expectations were low. I was pleasantly surprised to find a really nice room: clean-smelling and comfortable mattress with extra pillows, clean bathroom with plenty of towels, a working tv AND remote, fridge, microwave, and functioning in-room coffee machine. And the TriMet Max line station is directly across the street, very convenient! Front staff was gruff, but that's not unexpected. Well worth the price- I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Acommeree
Overall the stay was okay. The beds & pillows were very comfortable. However, there were black hairs on bathroom walls & in tub. The hotel entrance was confusing as it seemed as if it were on a freeway entrance, which was actually a frontage road.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Best motel bed ever"
Excellent in all areas for the price. Was one of the best beds we have ever had at a motel.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Michael Kerns
"Good and Convenient to the Train, but that's all."
My room was decent. Cleaning staff did a wonderful job and I felt that my stuff was secure. It is within walking distance to the TriMet/TriMax train (which is fantastic). The big down side was the front desk. Surly, uncommunicative, vaguely p*ssed off, dismissive and unpleasant. Get rid of that guy (who was the same morning, noon and night) and I would probably stay there again. A lesser downside was the lack of available food in the immediate area.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Chip
"Owners aren't good, hotel is old and cheap"
I arrived 90 mins early. The son said let me see if there is a room ready. The mom then comes out and ask if she could help me. I said I'd like to check in. She said none of the rooms are ready yet. Really not one room is clean 90 mins before 3 PM... Ok. I knew I wouldn't like this place when I pulled up... The male owner walked by my car glaring at me, he acted as if I were trespassing... He then walked by my car a second time and glared again, if I hadn't paid for the room already I would have left. So after exploring the city I checked in and when I went to my room it smelled of cigarettes... I asked for another room and the woman at the desk had to call the owner and she was questioned heavily about the state of the room... I was finally given a new room... The TV in the rooms are old tube type and small, there are very few accessible outlets. The bathroom was big, clean. Everything is old in this place but the price is cheap so you get what you pay for. If you want an inexpensive place to lay your head then this is that place. Transit is very close so that is a plus. So if you can ignore the male owner then it's not the worst place in the world.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
DB
"Airport motel."
Night clerk was rude upon arrival. The facilities were satisfactory. We had to keep reminding ourselves that this is 2 star motel though.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Byron
"Avoid."
Room was freezing, uncomfortable, not well cleaned and ill maintained. Will not return.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Good value, OK conditions"
Whether you get good service or not completely depends on which staff member is at the front desk. One is friendly and helpful, and the other gives perfunctory responses. The room is clean enough, but the tub drain didn't drain well, so taking a shower and having soapy water rise to your ankles isn't all that pleasant. And when my son accidentally clogged the toilet, they had him go to the front desk and get the plunger himself. They were willing to hold our luggage between checkout and flight, but they pointed to an unlockable door off the main lobby, with just enough room for us to stack our three suitcases in the only remaining space in that closet. I carried my laptop around with me, since sometimes there's no person in that front desk area. But it was cheap, and thankfully, not two minutes' walk to the MAX (red) line--very convenient to downtown. So it worked for our needs,
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
ESLteacher
"Close to freeway and public transportation"
It was what I expected. Located near freeway . Room and hotel grounds were clean. Front desk attendant was very nice, pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
I would not stay here again. The manager was rude. Hotel.com accidentally double-booked me. I called hotel.com and the agent who was helping me called the manager who hung up on him.Stay anywhere but here.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Clean, comfortable, close to Max"
I needed to stay here while my apartment was being remodeled. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff was accommodating. It was just a block away from the Max station so it was very easy to get downtown. If I was on vacation I would be disappointed in the location because there's not much around there and it's not the safest area, but for what I needed it was perfect.
4 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
Allison
"It was okay"
The hotel overall was okay. The people that worked were very rude at night, and the man in the morning could barley speak English. The room was clean the bathroom was exquisitely small. It is in a super shady part of town though
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Abreeanah
"Close to The Grotto"
I think it should be priced less. Pillows felt like they were stuffed with Levis. Strange sqealing noise from plumbing in next room. Parking lot almost vacant, but a couple of groups of people came from the transit station looking for rooms, but did not stay. Bedspreads are most likely from the 60's !
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
patti
"Days Portland"
OK. Front desk personnel was rather rude. Breakfast good. Very near Light Rail but not much else in the neighborhood.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Dale
Clean, quiet, reasonable price
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
I don't like to stay in this kind of hotels any more... Free wifi sucks... able to connect but never check my emails... connection keep dropping or refreshing
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"close to freeway"
It was a great hotel right off the freeway to make my trip to downtown the next morning very easy.It was clean, no loud noise from outside. The man at the desk in the morning when I went down for coffee was mean and rude but the one who checked me in was nice.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Carolynne
"Won't stay again"
Bad side of town, very scary! Airport was a bit of a drive away, no shuttle, no ATM, no wi-if in room as advertised. Staff were rude when we had to check out early to catch an early flight. Also we were told we were not allowed ANY food of ANY sorts in our room, but that there were places to go eat near by. But the area seamed like a bad neighborhood! I will never stay there again!!
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"very close to the max, not the friendliest staff"
The front desk isn't the friendliest guy, but you get a decent breakfast. The bed isn't terribly comfortable but the room/bathroom is clean. I felt safe but two blocks away is kinda ghetto in spots....
2 night trip Aug 1, 2013
poolshaark
"Shady area, close to transit"
Not much to say about this hotel. It's in kind of a shady area of town, but the rooms are clean enough and big enough, and it is just around the corner from a bus stop.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Kristin
"NOT close to the airport!"
The room was clean and comfortable (we got in at 3 am our time). Front desk person wasn't friendly when we checked in (understandable) or the next day. Breakfast leaves a LOT to be desired unless you like eating out of wrappers (think snack cakes and sweet cereal). The cab driver did not know where our hotel was when we told him "Airport". Once we gave him the address he understood, but did not understand why they called it "airport". $20 cab fare......rail doesn't run at that time. Portland is a very friendly city! The people and transportation are amazing! We only stayed one night.....moved into the city.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Rude and mean front desk clerk or manager"
Very rude manager , was not polite to guest , question me if had right to eat breakfast there , even though i just came out of my room. now trying to implement some crazy security deposit $100 dollars. days in don't charge deposit , so don't fall for it i dont know if he's a front desk clerk or manager but he needs a lot of help on customer service must be the owner because I'm sure he would be fired by now. see the other reviews to see what I'm talking about
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
bb
"Horrible Manager or front desk agent"
My last review wasn't posted for some reason, but the old Hindu guy at the front desk is a jerk when it comes to customer service, I seen him treat a Asian family eating breakfast like they was a burden, "don't take more than you need" what ! asked me AA American if I had a room to eat breakfast and to show him a key before I could eat. Really!!! He must be the owner or manager because this wouldn't be put up with if he was a employee . While i was in lobby also told Mexican couple " pay for parking or leave". Really bad service.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
B
Thank god my stay was only for a few hours. The hotel. Manager was very unfriendly. When I called the day before arrival I was told not to worry about the time we arrived at the airport that they provided a shuttle service from the airport any time. However when I did arrive there was no shuttle and a cab ride cost me $20. If I had known that before I would have booked a better hotel. Breakfast was not anything I would want to eat again.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
M
"Decent room in a terrible location"
This hotel is right off the highway into Portland in that it overlooks the highway. However, you can only get to it by taking an exit from a different highway altogether. So the location is a pain to find, and there is NO easy access to any road. The surrounding neighborhood is run down, poor, loud, and industrial. The clerk, who said his name was "Tom," an obvious lie, was extremely curt. Not unfriendly, but not real interested in helping you check in. On the good side, the room was clean, the internet was fixed when I complained about it being out, and the female night clerk (didn't get her name) was very helpful and friendly. Not a bad room, but the location is an immediate put off.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"you said on the add days inn airport it is far"
far from the airport no transportaion no shuttle to the airport the customer service is very bad they are not overing any help and not willing to do that to print a boarding pass they dont have a printer or they are not letting you to use their even they dont want to call a taxi to the airport they just handel you the number and ask you to call yourself most of the time they are not answering at the end they dont deserve to be on hotels.com
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
"Okay stay....could be better"
Nothing to do at the hotel....rooms were clean but need to be updated.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Impolite Receptionist"
Impolite receptionist, air conditioning not working properly, and bathtub clogged.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"Stinker"
Entrance rather hard to find as its hidden behind a corner. Manager terse and indifferent. He actually watches if you have cereal at the office in morn to ensure you don't take it out of the room...pretty much a joke. Parking real tight, hotel a lil shoddy looking. Cleaning staff appeared to be a 15 yr old boy one day (stayed 3 nights) and room wasn't supplied fully and bathroom floor not cleaned good. It was cheap on cost and really cheap on service...no iron.
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Great place for early risers"
Great location next to I-84, MAX (light rail) station and a bus stop. Overall I liked my stay but those who sleep late must beware of the hotel's 11AM wake call policy. Finding the building's automobile entrance can be tricky for first-timers. TV programming selection, beyond HBO, could have been better.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2013
rushgook
The manager was very knowledgeable of the area, sent me on many short cuts saved me alot of time and mileage.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"OK low budget hotel"
Overall, price too high for this hotel. For the same price or just a little more, there are better choices.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Terri
"The worst hotel I've ever lived in"
The guy on the front desk is the worst front desk I've ever seen. He never said "thank you" or smile at all. The room was also terrible: very dirty. The breakfast was very bad: only coffee and bread.
4 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"Cheap hotel conveniently close to a MAX stop"
The hotel was cheap, and we definitely got what we paid for. The room was clean and comfortable enough, but the outside stairs were in disrepair and the staff was mostly indifferent. There is a MAX stop practically in the hotel's parking lot, though, and we never felt unsafe there. I probably wouldn't stay there again, but if you needed an inexpensive hotel and this was your only option, you could do worse.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Bethany
"Owner was rude"
Nice hotel, good clean rooms, the owner was not nice. I wanted to park my trailer in his parking lot, and he told me he was fully booked and did not have spare parking spaces available. When I arose the next morning the parking lot was better than half-empty. He was not at all nice to us. It puzzled me why a business owner would have such a surly attitude toward his customers. Despite hanging the do not disturb sign on the door each day, they invaded my privacy each of the 4 days we stayed there.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
Rooms are clean. Just train your staff to smile and bw friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Quite overpriced"
This Quality Inn was fine. We had some power issues in the room, and I was very disappointed to discover that there was no bathtub, but only a shower. Mostly I am upset because I overpaid significantly for this room. I would be all right paying around $60 for this room, but with fees I ended up paying twice that. I can't come up with any justification for the price.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
ECP
"nice stay"
We arrived to check in at a little after 1pm we were not greeted at the counter, the man yelled from the back room that check in was at 3pm! I thought that was a little rude and UN professional! Other than this small issue, our stay was quiet, the rooms were very clean, the continental breakfast was good! My only other suggestion bring your own pillows! The ones provided are a little hard.. I would recommend this motel, the location is right next to the trimet train, it is clean and ,quiet, and affordable.
Romance trip May 28, 2013
"Room was very clean."
It's not the Marriott but it was ok. The hotel was pretty quite so the walks weren't thin. It was clean, a bit small, but the bathroom was huge. The service was average at best. The breakfast was the usual fare.
1 night business trip May 11, 2013
"Whole room needs a good scrubbing!"
Everything in the room needs a team to go in and spend several hours scrubbing nearly everything. Snot on walls, very dirty remote control, receiver ball for sliding lock totally missing, carpet dirty, soap offered in baskets in bathroom had a couple already open, towels very thin, flat pillows, mattress was WAY too old, and might as well have been thin plywood covered by a sheet, phone needed a good scrubbing. Other than that, everything was just fine. Nice front office and personnel.
2 night trip Apr 14, 2013
DM
"One night is enough"
It's not the Ritz, it's a cheap motel. I completely expected small rooms, hair in the tub, no amenities, thin walls, and a sketchy neighborhood. And that's exactly what I got. What I didn't expect was the rude front desk worker. My friend and I asked for extra towels and he actually argued with us about whether or not we needed them. Mid argument, he switched strategies and told us that housekeeping was gone for the day and he'd have to leave the desk to go get towels. (Seriously, dude? Not my problem. My problem is I need a shower and I prefer not to drip dry when I'm finished.) This guy was a real peach. Stay there if you need an inexpensive room for one night. If you're looking for friendly service, I'd avoid this place entirely.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013
"Beware of Grumpy!"
The hotel is in a busy location and has quite a bit of traffic noise but with the windows closed and the fan on it is fine. The man at the reception desk apparently does not know how to smile or speak pleasantly. It was almost as though I was a big inconvenience!
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Art
"Horrible Front Desk Service"
Average clean hotel, but the guy at the front desk was beyond rude!
Other trip Mar 7, 2013