All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
1530 Ne 82nd Ave, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
    2.5
"Portland"
Great room .. They still allow smoking at this complex so make sure you book accordingly.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
James M
"Meh"
The room reeked of bleach.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Front desk staff are SO RUDE!"
Got a double queen room reservation but was charged for another person unexpectedly. The front desk person was rude and grumpy about any request. He also claimed there had been complaints about us but I'm not sure why we were not being loud or anything. The rooms were extremly run down and not particularly clean. I'll never stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"awful - avoid"
Room smelled terrible (never cleared). Sink took 45 minutes to drain. Black mold in shower. Chair too filthy to sit on. Noise from bus/streetcar stop all night. Rough neighborhood. Very rude front desk. Why stay here?
3 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Decent enough..."
The hotel was decent enough. The bed was comfy for me. The neighborhood was ok. There were nearby places to eat. I had a car rental so i was out and about. One thing the irritated me was that i would place a "Do not disturb," sign and somehow for housekeeping that meant to come in. However, overall is was a decent hotel.
4 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
"Next to MAX stop, that's about it"
The hotel location is right across the street from a MAX stop, so it's convenient if you are using the light rail to get around, which is a pretty good method. Doesn't seem like the best neighborhood. I was on business, I would not have wanted to stay there with my family.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Convenient, clean and quiet motel"
Room was very clean, also surprisingly quiet, given its location by busy roads. Convenient access to Banfield, Hwy 213, and 205. Wi-fi was easy to use. We would definitely stay there again. Slight chemical smell when we first arrived, aired out quickly with the door open.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Ease to downtown Portland"
the room was fine. I choose the hotel, as the MAX light tram was across the street and went into downtown Portland and the airport. it's was about a 15 minutes to the airport and 20 minutes to downtown. room was quiet, the night person was not the most pleasant person.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Kernow
Clean, quick service, no laundry on-site, close to highway, but quiet
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Vlad
"Exactly what I was looking for"
This motel was a perfect overnight stay for being on a budget. The MAX is located just across the street, which made it convenient. The room was small, but well-kept. I didn't feel at danger in the neighborhood (my friend who stayed and I are young women). I saw the owner that others left negative reviews about, but he was nice to us. The woman at the front desk was very helpful and let us borrow a wine bottle opener without hesitation. My only word of advice, is that you bring your own pillows, for the ones provided are hard. But the bed itself was very comfortable!
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Good value for the price."
The owner was exceptionaly nice and upgraded our room for free. Would definately stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
Jay Herold
"Cheap Hotel and that's what you get"
I asked for a late checkout (one extra hour until noon) but was told it was impossible. When I pressed her she said they had a group coming in at 2:00. I pointed out that was still two hours to clean a room but she said again it was impossible and would not explain. Also, the pillows were thick and hard and I still have a sore neck from sleeping there.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Gary M
"The hotel stunk"
The hotel stunk kinda like a mixture of mildew, bleach, jet fuel and some off market disinfectant. I ended up sprinkling baby powder over the sheets and pillows to attempt to cover it up. It was so noisy only the dead could sleep there. The staff was rude and frankly could have cared less they had a customer. I told expedia one of us was disabled and the only room they had was on the second floor with no elevator. I couldn't leave because they said it was billed already and too bad call expedia.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Good for a quick night"
Friendly staff, clean room, close to airport
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
cj
"Rude"
Customer service was terrible. Rude and difficult to understand.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"best hotel sleep ever!"
The neighborhood left me leary at first because it is a little run down. I'm glad I didn't let that scare me away. The room was clean and comfortable with some recent updates. The bed provided the best nights sleep that I've ever had in any hotel let alone a budget friendly one! After a good night's rest, the continental breakfast was enjoyable with toast, pastries, fresh fruit, cereal, and a hot drink. I will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
MAR
"domino menu"
The domino menu pricing was off for the personal pizza size. I ended up paying more than your binder had listed and was not happy.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
chloe
"Caution!"
Desk clerk was quite rude upon arrival. Should have read other customer comments, many of whom had the same experience, before making reservation. Will certainly NOT re-visit, and would have walked out except for having prepaid.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Attendant does not want to clean the toilet"
So, we checked in around 8pm from a very long drive. Got the room, then took a rest for a little bit. Then, when I use the bathroom to take a leak, the toilet was clogged. Call the attendant and told him about the problem. I was hoping that he moves us to a different room. Guess what, NO! He said to meet him in the office and he will give me the plunger so I can fix it myself! REALLY! Good thing I was really tired, and that I have my wife, son and a friend with me. So, I went ahead and did it. Never again in this hotel!
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
"Terrible customer service"
Frontdesk guy was very rude. Does not know how to say please and thank you and treats customers like his staff. He seriously needs customer service 101. Bed and pillows were not comfy. Continental breakfast was not worth to choose this hotel. Go somewhere else.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
BSS
For the price we paid it was okay. Would have been upset had we paid more.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Rude and no breakfast or very late
3 night business trip May 27, 2014
"I was subject to verbal abuse."
This time around is a little bit better. But I will not stay in this hotel ever again.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
tom luu
"The best place to stay for the price and location!"
Next to the MAX. Close to downtown! Clean and quiet!
2 night trip May 10, 2014
Teresa
"Dirty and falling apart"
Surly desk clerk. Room half clean. Very poor and limited breakfast choices. Crummy one cup at a time in room coffee maker. Lots of road and train noise.
Other trip May 6, 2014
B
"rude"
Man at front desk very rude said no early checkins
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
marty
"Surprisingly clean and comfortable"
Considering what I paid for the room, my expectations were low. I was pleasantly surprised to find a really nice room: clean-smelling and comfortable mattress with extra pillows, clean bathroom with plenty of towels, a working tv AND remote, fridge, microwave, and functioning in-room coffee machine. And the TriMet Max line station is directly across the street, very convenient! Front staff was gruff, but that's not unexpected. Well worth the price- I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Acommeree
Overall the stay was okay. The beds & pillows were very comfortable. However, there were black hairs on bathroom walls & in tub. The hotel entrance was confusing as it seemed as if it were on a freeway entrance, which was actually a frontage road.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Best motel bed ever"
Excellent in all areas for the price. Was one of the best beds we have ever had at a motel.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Michael Kerns
"Good and Convenient to the Train, but that's all."
My room was decent. Cleaning staff did a wonderful job and I felt that my stuff was secure. It is within walking distance to the TriMet/TriMax train (which is fantastic). The big down side was the front desk. Surly, uncommunicative, vaguely p*ssed off, dismissive and unpleasant. Get rid of that guy (who was the same morning, noon and night) and I would probably stay there again. A lesser downside was the lack of available food in the immediate area.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Chip
"Owners aren't good, hotel is old and cheap"
I arrived 90 mins early. The son said let me see if there is a room ready. The mom then comes out and ask if she could help me. I said I'd like to check in. She said none of the rooms are ready yet. Really not one room is clean 90 mins before 3 PM... Ok. I knew I wouldn't like this place when I pulled up... The male owner walked by my car glaring at me, he acted as if I were trespassing... He then walked by my car a second time and glared again, if I hadn't paid for the room already I would have left. So after exploring the city I checked in and when I went to my room it smelled of cigarettes... I asked for another room and the woman at the desk had to call the owner and she was questioned heavily about the state of the room... I was finally given a new room... The TV in the rooms are old tube type and small, there are very few accessible outlets. The bathroom was big, clean. Everything is old in this place but the price is cheap so you get what you pay for. If you want an inexpensive place to lay your head then this is that place. Transit is very close so that is a plus. So if you can ignore the male owner then it's not the worst place in the world.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
DB
"Airport motel."
Night clerk was rude upon arrival. The facilities were satisfactory. We had to keep reminding ourselves that this is 2 star motel though.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Byron
"Avoid."
Room was freezing, uncomfortable, not well cleaned and ill maintained. Will not return.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Good value, OK conditions"
Whether you get good service or not completely depends on which staff member is at the front desk. One is friendly and helpful, and the other gives perfunctory responses. The room is clean enough, but the tub drain didn't drain well, so taking a shower and having soapy water rise to your ankles isn't all that pleasant. And when my son accidentally clogged the toilet, they had him go to the front desk and get the plunger himself. They were willing to hold our luggage between checkout and flight, but they pointed to an unlockable door off the main lobby, with just enough room for us to stack our three suitcases in the only remaining space in that closet. I carried my laptop around with me, since sometimes there's no person in that front desk area. But it was cheap, and thankfully, not two minutes' walk to the MAX (red) line--very convenient to downtown. So it worked for our needs,
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
ESLteacher
"Close to freeway and public transportation"
It was what I expected. Located near freeway . Room and hotel grounds were clean. Front desk attendant was very nice, pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
I would not stay here again. The manager was rude. Hotel.com accidentally double-booked me. I called hotel.com and the agent who was helping me called the manager who hung up on him.Stay anywhere but here.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Clean, comfortable, close to Max"
I needed to stay here while my apartment was being remodeled. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff was accommodating. It was just a block away from the Max station so it was very easy to get downtown. If I was on vacation I would be disappointed in the location because there's not much around there and it's not the safest area, but for what I needed it was perfect.
4 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
Allison
"It was okay"
The hotel overall was okay. The people that worked were very rude at night, and the man in the morning could barley speak English. The room was clean the bathroom was exquisitely small. It is in a super shady part of town though
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Abreeanah
"Close to The Grotto"
I think it should be priced less. Pillows felt like they were stuffed with Levis. Strange sqealing noise from plumbing in next room. Parking lot almost vacant, but a couple of groups of people came from the transit station looking for rooms, but did not stay. Bedspreads are most likely from the 60's !
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
patti
"Days Portland"
OK. Front desk personnel was rather rude. Breakfast good. Very near Light Rail but not much else in the neighborhood.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Dale
Clean, quiet, reasonable price
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
I don't like to stay in this kind of hotels any more... Free wifi sucks... able to connect but never check my emails... connection keep dropping or refreshing
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"close to freeway"
It was a great hotel right off the freeway to make my trip to downtown the next morning very easy.It was clean, no loud noise from outside. The man at the desk in the morning when I went down for coffee was mean and rude but the one who checked me in was nice.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Carolynne
"Won't stay again"
Bad side of town, very scary! Airport was a bit of a drive away, no shuttle, no ATM, no wi-if in room as advertised. Staff were rude when we had to check out early to catch an early flight. Also we were told we were not allowed ANY food of ANY sorts in our room, but that there were places to go eat near by. But the area seamed like a bad neighborhood! I will never stay there again!!
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"very close to the max, not the friendliest staff"
The front desk isn't the friendliest guy, but you get a decent breakfast. The bed isn't terribly comfortable but the room/bathroom is clean. I felt safe but two blocks away is kinda ghetto in spots....
2 night trip Aug 1, 2013
poolshaark
"Shady area, close to transit"
Not much to say about this hotel. It's in kind of a shady area of town, but the rooms are clean enough and big enough, and it is just around the corner from a bus stop.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Kristin
"NOT close to the airport!"
The room was clean and comfortable (we got in at 3 am our time). Front desk person wasn't friendly when we checked in (understandable) or the next day. Breakfast leaves a LOT to be desired unless you like eating out of wrappers (think snack cakes and sweet cereal). The cab driver did not know where our hotel was when we told him "Airport". Once we gave him the address he understood, but did not understand why they called it "airport". $20 cab fare......rail doesn't run at that time. Portland is a very friendly city! The people and transportation are amazing! We only stayed one night.....moved into the city.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Rude and mean front desk clerk or manager"
Very rude manager , was not polite to guest , question me if had right to eat breakfast there , even though i just came out of my room. now trying to implement some crazy security deposit $100 dollars. days in don't charge deposit , so don't fall for it i dont know if he's a front desk clerk or manager but he needs a lot of help on customer service must be the owner because I'm sure he would be fired by now. see the other reviews to see what I'm talking about
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
bb
"Horrible Manager or front desk agent"
My last review wasn't posted for some reason, but the old Hindu guy at the front desk is a jerk when it comes to customer service, I seen him treat a Asian family eating breakfast like they was a burden, "don't take more than you need" what ! asked me AA American if I had a room to eat breakfast and to show him a key before I could eat. Really!!! He must be the owner or manager because this wouldn't be put up with if he was a employee . While i was in lobby also told Mexican couple " pay for parking or leave". Really bad service.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
B
Thank god my stay was only for a few hours. The hotel. Manager was very unfriendly. When I called the day before arrival I was told not to worry about the time we arrived at the airport that they provided a shuttle service from the airport any time. However when I did arrive there was no shuttle and a cab ride cost me $20. If I had known that before I would have booked a better hotel. Breakfast was not anything I would want to eat again.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013