All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
291 Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Rd,Soi 24, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10120, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great appartments."
I was trying to book a hotel in Bangkok on line and I found that Chatrium was the best quality price ratio. we are a family of 5 with 3 daughters 14, 16 and 18. So I booked it and did not know what to expect sepcially that they did not put a real picture of the hotel on line they just posted pictures of the inside. When we reached Chatrium we saw the exact entrabce as was posted on line and it looked even better. We had reserved a 2 room bedroom but the kind management accepted to upgrade us to a 3 room with no additional charges. I paid 740US$ for 4 nights with breakfast for 5. The atmosphere is like a five star hotel with a beautiful pool a minimarket and very good restaurants. I strongly advise all specially families to go there.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
jack
"good hotel for a family vacatiom"
Very confortable and the staff very helpful
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
Ricardo
"Home away from home!"
Bed and comforter and pillows are so comfy. Balconies are great and breakfast is well worth it! Pool is most beautiful. We stay hereeverytime we visit Bangkok which is a few days a month!
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Sara
"Excellent hotel!"
We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in June of 2013 in a two bedroom suite with a kitchen. The rooms, furnitures and appliances are simply excellent. We did not feel that we were so many miles away from home! Just an excellent place if you are traveling to Bangkok with family!
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
TT
"Great room / Great staff"
Enough good things cannot be said about this hotel. The staff was very warm and inviting. The hotel is beautiful. The amenities are numerous. The room and the view were incredible. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family. If fact I already have to many friends.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
jason
"A great Bangkok hotel."
Every aspect of the Chatrium was perfect. We had stayed there before and thoroughly enjoyed it. This time we discovered that for a very small difference in price, about 12 USD/350 THB per day, we could upgrade from a studio, which was already very pleasant, to a junior suite. The additional, large living room, with a second LCD TV, made an already delightful experience even better.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Perfect Bangkok hotel."
Everything about the hotel was excellent, as good as, or better, than "name" hotels cost two, or even three times, as much. If there s any downside, it would be the location. Other than the omnipresent 7-11, there is nothing in walking distance of the hotel. A 50 - 60 baht cab ride, each way is required to go out to eat or shop. Really a small price for such an excellent and affordable accomodation.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2013
"Nothing bad to say! Great hotel."
Stayed two nights. Room was great, pool is very large and nice. The gym was very good as well. Buffet breakfast was very good. Location was good. Cheap taxis to go anywhere. MBK, Siam Paragon, Patpong night market, Silom area. When I say cheap I mean $3 Canadian dollars or less. About half hour from airport for less than $10. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Book this hotel with confidence. You won't be disappointed.
Response by Chatrium Residence Sathon
Just a short note to say 'thank you' for your review posted here. It was nice to hear that you enjoyed our rooms, the facilities and our food & beverage offerings. I will be happy to share your review with the Chatrium team members whom you referred to as being 'friendly and helpful'. Thank you for staying with us. We hope you will give us the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future. With best regards from Bangkok, Thomas Grosjean Resident Manager
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Awesome experience, clean facility, and friendly/helpful staff. Breakfast buffet absolutely wonderful.
Response by Chatrium Residence Sathon
Thanks a lot for your great review. Your kind words in regards to the staff are much appreciated and will be shared with the team. Our food & beverage team will be happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Thanks again for taking the time to review us. Look forward welcoming you back in the near future. With best regards, Thomas Grosjean Resident Manager
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"Great staff & good service"
My experience at Chatrium Residence was overall good. The staff were great; they were very helpful when I had to make last minute city tour reservations. The hotel has a sheduled shuttle service, which was convenient considering the hotel location was not particularly in the central city location, it was nice service for partrons. The breakfast buffet had good variety of food selection. Two comments to note about the room: (1) Air conditioning was a bit loud (for me), but manageable and (2) Glass sliding door lock was not working - didn't worry too much about this since I was pretty high up (17th floor).
Other trip Feb 2, 2013
Rowe
"Nice Short Stay"
The central AC in room was bit noisey all the time . The kitchen wooden cupboards are clean but old musty smell inside ....bus shuttle service in hotel is nice and has a schedule..massage service is expensive in hotel...BAD thing is that hotel is away from the center in a quiet neighborhood ( where starbucks and subway r avail.) .You need a taxi to go to any tourist spot ! overall, it is good value for money...ALWAYS ASK TAXI DRIVER TO USE THE METER unless it is to airport,they charge fixed 450 or 500 Bahts w highway fees included
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
Hasan
"AWESOME PLACE!"
I only rated everything at 5 because there is not a 6! This hotel is EXCELLENT! Rooms are beautiful, and kept immaculate! Amenities are incredible. Breakfast buffet is amazing! And the staff is extremely courteous and helpful. This place is GREAT!
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
Smiley

"excellent stay."
It was all nice until one night electricity went off, but that was not chatrium's fault but there was an electricity problem in the whole area. They should have a generator though.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Aamir
GOOD SERVICE AND CLEAN , SWIMMING POOL ARE OK & OTHER FITNESS ROOM ALSO GOOD NEXT TIME WILL SUGGEST FRIEND'S TO YOUR HOTEL AGAIN.
5 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Ms.Siribhen
stayed 3 nights in a 2 bedroom apt.with my family, very good beds, nice appartment.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Christian
"Holliday 2015"
Great time. The children liked the swimmingpool and wanted to stay longer. The breakfast was excellent.
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
René
"Perfect place to relax"
Such a great place to stay. Even though it is in Bangkok, it feels like you're in a resort location with the fantastic pool area. It was so nice to come back to a relaxing outdoor environment since Bangkok city is a pretty busy place. The staff are great, there's a convenience store onsite, as well as a spa/hairdresser. Really great value.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
"good value for money"
good size rooms and aceptable value for money
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Antonio
We stayed in Deluxe 3 bedrooms for 2 nights, it was a great place, large rooms, breakfast was good, thank you for nice and friendly staffs..in total we are happy and enjoy stay..would consider go back again..
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Narintra
"Nice end to my trip."
Having spent the last few weeks in basic guest houses this was a nice way to end my trip. Pro's: Attentive and welcoming staff, made the place feel secure but friendly. Large apartment/living space - all you need to relax, comfy sofa and bed with 2 x large TV's and spacious bathroom and kitchen. Great pool to have a splash around in, more fun when there aren't a million kids in there though! Enough gym equipment if you want to stretch your legs/arms. Lots of restaurants adjacent to hotel. Cons The location isn't all that great but many taxis are around. Shop and restaurants on site are quite expensive.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2015
Great size rooms.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Patrick
"Nice home away from home"
Rented 3 bedroom suite for a long weekend. Room met or exceeded expectations and is an excellent value. The only minor problem with the room was the A/C wasn't working properly when we arrived but the technician came immediately and fixed the problem in less than 30 mins. The facilities are very good with a swimming pool, gym, restaurant and cafe all on the podium level. The Residence is a little far from city center (approx. 200thb taxi), and there aren't many food outlets open for breakfast in the area, but there are two 7-11's, a Lawson's, a Subway and a Starbucks within walking distance. Overall, great value and family friendly.
3 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
Timothy
This was a really nice hotel for the money. Excellent service for sure. When I called down to get anything extra for the room that I needed (extra pillows, ironing board and iron) room service was at my door within 5 minutes, no exaggeration. The front desk staff speak English and are very friendly and helpful.
8 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
Nathan
"two day escape"
Took my son to Bangkok for a few days. We got this for a great price. So can,t really complain about anything. :)
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"One of the better hotels I have stayed at"
Very friendly staff and helpful, spacious room and quiet location , I would stay here again
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Week long stay and no complaints"
We stayed a week in Tower 3 Room 3174. Great one bedroom apartment. Kitchenette, free wifi, comfy bed and cleaned daily. Nice pool. Friendly staff and lots of restaurants in a mall 10 minutes walk away. Free shuttle to their sister hotel on the river. Only negative is it takes a little time to get to the tourist sites. However, the price is considerably cheaper than other hotels I looked at in Bangkok. Would stay again and just use taxis again as we did for this trip.
7 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"excellent place to stay"
Good hotel overall. The staff were amazing and spa is pricy but very clean and Profesional
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
ali M
"though one day, impression last"
we were pleasantly surprised by the hospitality
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Lee
SG
"Nice hotel but some old rooms"
We stayed in Bangkok for two nights the hotel was nice but our room was very dated and over proved for what we got
Other trip May 17, 2015
hannah
"Great gym"
NICE HOTEL, GREAT POOL AMAZING GYM
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Fantastic Hotel!"
Fantastic hotel! The food,service and amenities are top notch.
3 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
Antawn
"Good, comfortable apartment!"
We booked a 3-bedroom apartment for 7-pax but get a 3-bedroom apartment for 5-pax only. One of the room airconds does not work and we asked to change apartment which was promptly attended to. Location is good, if you do not mind always taking taxi back to the hotel. The hotel provides an hourly shuttle whereby certain hours is to BTS, which is a good thing. Overall, awesome apartment condition which my family enjoyed very much.
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
Chooi Hwa
"Chatrium Residence stay"
good value hotel, staff great as you can expect in Thailand, last minute booking through Expedia, effortless and hassle free. would stay here again no problem.
3 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
We had a lovely stay here. Lovely clean rooms for a very reasonable price. The staff are very helpful also. Location is good not far from malls and night markets. Free shuttles provided to markets and sky train. Breakfast also had great variety.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Even better than anticipated"
Very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is big and beautiful and clean. The room are large and comfortable. The pool and gardens are charming. Breakfast was bountiful and excellent. Service in all areas was very impressive. This hotel surpassed all of our expectations. We will certainly return.
5 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Bradley
"Chatrium Residence Sathorn (CRS)"
Great place to stay, very close to Central Shopping Mall at Rama 3. Better shopping option though, is to take a taxi down to Asiatique, great place & some nice dining options. Great customer service at CRS, good facilities, great wifi, pool was disappointing though (was like one large wading pool)
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Tonksy
"Air Con not very stable"
We stay here before and after the trip to Hua Hin. We choose a 3 bedroom type but 2 times 2 different room, one of the air-con is not work in one bedroom. After technician fixed, it's work but not very cold. Overall the hotel is not too bad but really need more maintainance to keep in good shape before customer check in.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Chun Kiu
"Will be back!"
one night in bangkok was all we had... however this hotel made it an amazing experience. Spa services are impeccable as well!
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Alaina
"So good you won't want leave"
We had a two night stay in this lovely hotel. We liked the pool and facilities so much we never ventured outside the hotel- sorry Bangkok. We were looking to relax for a couple of days as we were only stopping over. The pool was brilliant for the kids and the staff were very friendly and couldn't have done for more for us especially our children. The food was excellent with great choice. Our only advice is arrive early for breakfast as when they say it closes at 10 am it closes straight away. The bell boys were very helpful especially when our transfer to the airport failed to show.
Kiwi Ken
"A little disappointed"
Rooms old and smell very musty but furnishings comfortable. Definitely didn't match the photos on the website
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
rebecca
"Excellent value"
Lovely suite with excellent facilities at a very reasonable price.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Dining under the stars"
we stayed for one night and ate in the poolside bar. food was good and setting superb. Ate breakfast in restaurant but have had better. Overall stay was good value
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Bangkoks best kept secret"
my wife and I have travelled extensively and stayed in many hotels boasting any number of stars. We can honestly say that our 3weeks spent here was one of our most enjoyable. Away from the hustle of City Centre but easy enough to get everywhere you want to be. Excellent staff, hotel and service can't wait for our next visit.
21 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Ernest
"Amazing stay!!!"
This place was absolutely amazing. We had an upgrade at check-in and the room was magnificent. Big rooms and very clean, not one problem here, although for some people the location might not be too appealing. The hotel also had a few great restaurant on site. We had friends in the area, so it was very convenient for us. Would love to stay here again on my next trip!!!
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Awesome place"
Me and my daughter felt like it was home. Breakfast buffet out of this world. Everything was perfect. We will be coming back next year. Thanks to all the staff
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
dave
"Quiet part of bangkok"
Great value for money good staff, took a bit of time for check in on both occasions, good restaurants near by
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great hotel, pricy location wonderful staff"
We arrived in Bangkok and had booked 2 nights at this hotel as a birthday gift to me knowing it was more expensive than our other accomodations during our trip. Inside the hotel is beautiful and the pool and gardens and gorgeous. The staff was kind and polite and even sent a suprise cake to my room for my birthday which I'm assuming they knew from the spa staff when I booked my massage. The spa was great and the staff had a small gift for me when I arrived as my husband had mentioned on booking the massage was a birthday gift. They even went about 15 min longer on the service as part of the gift. Be prepared that the hotel is not cheap, the food at the restaurant and bar is on the high even by Western standards. (Breakfast if it doesn't come with your room runs about 500 baht, drinks are 200+). The location is by an international school and we found most of the surrounding area catered to foreigners. Prices were higher and food very Western or Japanese. There's a Starbucks across the street and a mall within walking distance. We really enjoyed our stay! Thank you.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Used to be good"
We always enjoyed staying at Chatrium residence in the past, but this time was a bite of a disappointment. Indeed the hotel was undergoing a refurbishment on external walls with noise nuisance and reducing access to the swimming pool. Regarding our room, the bed mattress protection was very dirty with blood stains and all and we had to ask for it to be changed. The air conditionning could not be adjusted and was going full power at all time and the tap was leaking in the bathroom. There was also a very strong smell of curry in corridors which needs better ventilation. This hotel needs a serious look at maintenance to pretend 4 stars considering the competition in Bangkok on hostelry.
4 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Grand!"
I'd go back in a heartbeat! Had a wonderful time there!
5 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Douglas
"Nice family stay in Bangkok"
Overall good stay at the Chatrium. It's starting to show its age. AC in one of the rooms wasn't working, water from tub ran brown probably from not being used for a long time. Not huge problems for us. We didn't complain and worked around it to save the headache. We enjoyed the hawker stalls near the hotel. It's in a quieter part of town and that was fine with us. However, plan to take a taxi to tourist sites and try to go at Rush hours.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015