All hotels in Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6325 N Quail Hollow Rd, Memphis, TN, 38120, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Nice stay, great location"
Nice hotel, easy to check in and out. Very clean and quiet. The 'breakfast' was breakfast bars, apples and oranges and coffee - that was disappointing. Internet signal was good and I connected phone and laptop while on location with no issues. You can buy a faster internet signal, I didn't bother with that and was fine.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
ICS
"Just OK"
Construction across the street that woke me up, bathroom door knob kept falling off, bed was terrible. Location was good, right off the busy street so didn't hear the traffic. Wouldn't stay here again.
4 night trip Sep 16, 2013
"Had a good stay"
Great deal for the price. The room was fully equipped for cooking
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Anish
"Good Facilities for the price"
Had a good, comfortable stay. Staff was friendly. Carpet needed cleaning
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Anish
"No problems"
Great stay, served our needs
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Joann
"NOT A 3RD TIME"
We had stayed here a few yrs ago and it was OK. This time we stayed 7 days in early Aug13. Smoking room had no exhaust to clean the smoke. explains why we found our windows not properly shut and locked on our 2nd morning. We were on the 1st floor and windows easily accessible from parking lot. We had no easy chair in our room as in most hotels. I asked several staff at frnt desk on a couple of different days. Replies were, OK we'll get on it; I'll make a note; etc. We never got an easy chair brought into our room. They had 2 in the lobby that no one ever used. We never got our room cleaned in 7 days. Their policy is to clean rooms after guests depart or on the 7th day. We departed on our 7th day. We got clean towels at the frnt desk. NO ice machine in the building. Had to get bag ice from grocery store a block away. We wont stay here a 3rd time. There is a new Extended Stay a block away on the main boulevard. This one should be shut down / demolished.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Fred
"few amenities"
Room was fine. No shampoo and little soap. Took a long time to find an extra pillow. No room cleaning until we left. Breakfast was far less than we'd hoped for. No workout room or pool, which the website said it had (site specific, apparently). Not their fault-price was great. Would prob. not stay there again.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"I choose 90% of the time."
It was my fault that I did not ask for a non smoking room; which is what I received. Other than that I enjoy the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2013
"Pretty cool"
Everything was pretty cool other than the fact we never recieved extra wash clothes when we asked for them.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"The hotel of the dungeon."
When we arrived at the hotel I had to use the restroom, I was told I could use the lobby restroom but it was extremely dirty. I waited until I got to my room. The room smelled awful, not at all like the pictures displayed. It was very dirty and there was no breakfast, just stale apples. I would not recommend this hotel to any one. I was coming back through Memphis and me nor my two daughters wanted to stay there ever again. The staff was nice and helpful but hotel was GROSS!!
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Candi
"Convenient and Clean"
Stayed at the hotel during a business trip for 3 nights. Memphis was hosting a large motorcycle convention yet none of the "bikers" made a peep during their stay. Facility is located in upscale neighborhood close to many restaurants and shopping centers. Room was clean and all neighbors were quite. Having a kitchen in our room was quite important. More than satisfied and the price is right.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Great location. Just minutes to so many things."
Room smelled just a bit funny. After investigation it was a combination of the stove hood and the air conditioner. Appears the maintenance folks do not change or clean those filters as often as they should. Smell was not horrible, just noticeable. Buy / take a candle with you and your good to go. Staff was friendly but not impressive. It was surprisingly quiet despite them being totally booked.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Frosty
The room was clean and comfortable. Guest service was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to visitors.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Good location. This hotel was very dirty."
I stayed for 4 days. Good location near Germantown. But, the hotel was dirty. This chain is very inconsistent. Sticky floors in/out of room. Carpet was filthy. How hard is it to periodically hire a carpet cleaner to clean these rooms? I've been trying this brand and Microtel. They are both pretty spotty.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Dean
"Room"
The beds were extremely hard and there was no maid service. Also, light bulbs were not functioning properly and when asked for a new bulb was put off for a full 24 hours before issue was resolved.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
Angela
"Dingy and not the room I requested"
When I walked in, I waited about 10 minutes before anyone greeted me at the front desk. There wasn't even a bell to get a hold of anyone! Then another guest walked up and started to scream at the front desk representative about the condition of his before I could even check on. That was the first sign it was going to be a bad experience. I finally get to check in and the room has 2 doubles even though I specifically reserved a queen room (this may be the fault of hotels.com unsophisticated checking system, not sure). I went back to the front desk to politely request the queen I had booked and the lady very rudely stated they didn't have any. The kitchenette was someplace I would never have cooked in. The shelves in the "closet" (a corner of the room) were broken so I couldn't even hang my clothing. I would never stay here or this chain again.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
I<3travels
I stayed two nights at the Extended Stay America in Memphis-Quail Hollow. Upon arrival, the room could have been cleaned a bit more thoroughly, but nothing I felt was worth complaining over. The room was fairly updated and I enjoyed the extra space that the room provided. The hotel is located in a beautiful area and near many shopping centers, attractions, ext. However, for the price that I paid I did expect more from the complimentary breakfast. It mostly consisted of coffee and prepacked muffins and bars. No juices, milk, cereals, ext. were offered, nor was there an area to sit and enjoy your breakfast. Overall it was a nice hotel with a pleasant staff.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Easton
It was a great holiday weekend but the bathroom vent wasn't ever working, it was taped up. They did bring an exchange TV since the one in the room had a grainy picture. I'm having to get used to having to bring down dirty towels instead of having daily room service with towels being brought in but I like this location.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Nice hotel for the right price"
Trying to stay near to location of a convention I was attending and trying to stay on budget helped me settle on this place. Was surprised at how nice the kitchenette was and glad I could save and reheat my leftovers. Staff was friendly and helpful. Beds a little stiff to sit on but they slept well.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Clean & reasonably price"
Compared to surrounding hotels, the price is lower. The bedroom is clean and a refrigerator is available. Service is good. Close to restaurants.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
JohnnyC
"Uncomfortable beds, but you get what you pay for"
I booked a 2 night stay in a non smoking queen room. When we entered our room it had a slight stench of cigarettes. So I guess this policy is not strict. I was surprised to see a full size fridge, 2 stove burners, a large sink and even appliances to cook with and plates and silverware. I guess it really is for people planning to stay awhile. The first night there, I noticed a small bug in the bathroom, it wasn't a cockroach which was good news, but still.. a bug. I don't really want to see that at all in what is supposed to be a clean hotel room. The worst part of the whole entire experience was the bed. This was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on in my entire life. I might as well have slept on the floor, that is exactly what the mattress felt like. It has been a day since I've been there and I am still trying to catch up on sleep because I never got any real rest while I slept in that bed, my fiance even tried sleeping in the small recliner in the room because the bed was so uncomfortable for them, needless to say that didn't work well either. For the price though, you do get what you pay for. We were never bothered, and the hotel staff was not rude. However, the lack of sleep from the bed made of rocks has guaranteed me to find a different hotel next time I am in the area.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"In business district by lots of shopping"
Good neighborhood location. Ran put of towels took 2 hours.
3 night trip May 16, 2013
"The Right Hotel for what I needed."
The hotel was a plus for my trip, location, easy access, and friendly staff, enjoyed the stay. Everything worked out great. Was very pleased with the over-all performance, and look of the Hotel, the in room kitchen, large frig, and sink was what I needed. Thanks for the Hospitality.
Other trip May 22, 2013
"In Germantown"
Germantown is the up scale East of downtown neighborhood...very pleasant, as expected. About a 15 minute drive from Beale St and Sun Studios, both musts for Blues fans. Very comfortable and pleasant property. Very friendly maid service. Clean, well equipped kitchenettes, great bed and very quiet. What's not to like?
Other trip May 20, 2013
Tim and Lori
"Great value!"
The size and quality of our rooms were great especially for the low price...the only negative was 2 out of the 3 rooms my family booked were not cleaned and ready for check in when we arrived at 5pm
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Weekend Trip"
This hotel is in a nice quiet and safe area. The bedroom portion of the room has been recently updated, bathroom not so much. The staff were all friendly. Good value for travellers who just need a room at a reasonable price.
2 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Travelguy368
"Room"
They did not have the room I booked for when I arrived at the hotel. I was given a double standard non smoking room instead of the studio queen smoking I wanted.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2013
Aaliyah
"in grate neighborhood felt very safe"
we loved it. the room was nice the staff was helpful. will stay there again when i go back to memphis.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2013
annette
"Great for price"
Room was clean enough and location is convenient. Can't really complain when the cost is half of most other places, of course you are giving up some luxuries to keep the cost down.
Other trip Jan 12, 2013
We stayed here for 2 nights while we attended the Liberty Bowl. We had a nice stay and loved the location (good neighborhood). The room was comfortable and clean. We were on the 2nd floor and could hear the people walking above us but they weren't loud and weren't on an odd schedule. We would stay here again.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2012
"Okay for the value"
Hotel was okay and served the purpose of needing a place to lay my head. There is typically no maid service unless requested (for an additional fee). The room was comfortable with free wi-fi and coffee. Hotel staff was available when needed 24 hrs.
3 night trip Dec 28, 2012
Martin
"Needs some TLC"
My son found a bottle of soda with a cigarette butt in it, which was right on the floor next to the bed, and attempted to drink it. If I hadn't seen it in time, he would have, as he's only a toddler ! The room was non-smoking, and yet a smoker who stayed there left a "present" which was never discarded by housekeeping. The window did not close all the way. I had to crank the heat up to make up for it . There was water in the bathtub as if someone had drawn a bath before I got there. And finally, I believe this hotel must be going through plumbing issues, as there was a stench throughout. The bathroom smelled and was definitely unpleasant to go into. The location is wonderful if you must be in Germantown, but in my opinion, that is all this hotel has going for it. It could be really good if they put more effort into it. I was very disappointed.
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
Mila
"Close to place of business."
I thought it was all ok. The price was in line with the quality. I will be a return customer.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2012
Ben
"Great hotel for the price."
For the price, very comfortable. Just wish they get better towel. Very rough like Family Dollar 1 dollar towels. My third time staying at this hotel.
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
Ty
"The check out"
Well overall our stay was fine, I came for the St. Judes marathon me and my husband. The morning of race he dropped me off and went back to hotel to sleep a little longer. I asked for a late check out which could only be 12 so I had no where to shower after my race, the normal check out was 11am and someone started harrassing my husband at 10:30 asking him if he was checking out, he told him yes when it was time, then right after he told the cleaning person this our room phone rings and he didn't answer because he was in the rest room, then someone knocked on the door asking for us to check out and he said he was in the bathroom and when it was time he would. we felt that was totally uncalled for. Do not be asking people to check out before it is time especially when they asked for a late check out and already told you once he was. There was no need for that and no appreciated!
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Need more security some man off the street came in to the hotel and was knocking on my room door at 7am. I should have asked for my money back,because that man scared my wife and have bin a killer or anything. You should do something bout that me and my wife will never come back again.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
"It's ok for one night but no extras here."
We reserved a non-smoking King size bed. When we checked in we were told all the King size beds were taken. What is the point of a reservation then? So they told us they could cancel the reservation or we could have a Queen sized. We were pressed for time and did not have the luxury of shopping around for another hotel so we decided to go with the Queen. When we got to our room we immediately noticed it was a double. When we called the front desk they assured us it was a queen. It was not. Sounds trivial and it is not a major problem but again- what is the point of reserving a certain type of room (any paying for it) when there is no guarantee. We paid for a king and ended up with a double. Not cool. There is also no continental breakfast.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
Jeanie
The hotel staff was very helpful and polite. Will stay there again some time.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2012
Worse stay ever
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Very disappointed
"Great Hotel for Relaxtion!"
I really enjoyed my stay in Memphis, TN on Tuesday, October 23, 2012. I was surprised that my reservation was still honored considering that I had attended a concert and arrived late to the hotel. The night staff member was very prompt, courteous and accurate. When i checked out the following morning, the housekeepers were very polite as I got off the elevator to make my departure. The girl who worked the desk that morning around 9am was also very courteous and gave me directions on how to get back to the bridge. I am glad I chose to stay at Extended Stay on Quail Hollow Road in Memphis!
Other trip Oct 25, 2012
Carla
"Really like the quiet neighborhoos"
We stay here frequently when we have work in Memphis. It's a bare bones kind of place. It doesn't even have a comfortable chair or a lamp you can reposition in the room. It does have good TV—you can even watch PBS! The neighborhood is quiet. It's good for taking a walk and it's close to nice restaurants. The kitchen is very easy to use and we like the big refrigerator.
4 night business trip Oct 11, 2012
"convenient to the Germantown location."
Overall, my stay was good. I had all of the services needed however, I detected some disatifaction with certain staff members; certain memebers of the staff complained in my presence about another staff member and call that staff member lazy, etc Other than that experience and a spot on the rug near the window, I had a good stay. When I return to Memphis, I probably will return again and stay at your facility.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
"didnt like bed"
Bed was uncomfortable and the super thin sheet kept coming off so i kept waking up on bare mattress.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
"It's a 2 start hotel; don't expect anything else"
The hotel staff was friendly and courteous. However, the inside of the hotel had some sort of distinct smell. The decoration in the room is old and the desk's legs were extremely shaky; it felt like they would fall apart at any minute. The beds and linens were clean. However, the bathroom tub looked unclean so I didn't use the shower. Overall, I felt like I got what I paid for. It's a two star, budget motel-- so don't expect more.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2012
Maria
Very disappointing stay. Long wait time to even get checked in, had to call out loudly to find the clerk, come to find out she was doing laundry in ther back room. Relazing it is an extended stay there was no ice machine or any reasonable offer of assistance, only stating that there were two trays in the room.....they were empty so I could have ice bavailable for breakfast! Bed was hard and uncomfortable. No shampoo available for my morning shower. I think you could do better for a one night stay!!!!
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2012
our stay was good. We tried arle to use the wifi and it just goofed up our computer. No one was able to help us with it.
4 night trip Sep 13, 2012
Arlene
"Convenient location but unclean accommodations"
The property looks nice from the outside. But inside the facility (lobby) you start to wonder if you did not make a mistake by booking in an "extended stay hotel". As you go to your room, passing through the hallway that feeling of making a mistake increases. The inside of the room was sparse but clean. I paid for daily refresh services. One day the maid did not clean up the room and that night a large cockroach crawled from underneath my bed. I moved out that evening with two days remaining on my reservations. That was the same day the linens were not changed and I had to turn my dirty towels in at the front desk and wait approximately 90 minutes for clean linen to be washed and dried. The employees are friendly but the facility bears the image of a rooming house
6 night trip Sep 9, 2012
Nia
"in a lovely neighborhood"
my stay was perfect. the hotel prices aee very good and it is near of everything like shops, retaurants and grocery stores. I really recomend it.
4 night family trip Sep 11, 2012
antonio
"very good value for the price."
For the money, it was great. The parking lot was well lighted and it is a great safe location of the city.
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Johnny
"wonderful experience"
i had a wonderful time and the hotel/room was as described whole kitchen and all loved it
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012