All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
2111 Arlington Blvd., Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The rooms in this hotel were not in great repair. The beds were quite uncomfortable and check in was a long and unclear process. There is no front desk like in most hotels and be aware if you do not check in before 10 pm, your room is forfeit and there are NO employees there to help you.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great Value"
A great value for the price. Comfortable beds and lots of room.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"One overnight stay....worth the money"
Check-in was fast and the staff was extremely friendly. The room was clean but could have been a little cleaner in the tub area of the bathroom. The out door grill area was nice and had seating outside which was great for some night air. The only con with this hotel was the fact that many of the people that stay at this hotel stay for weekly stays or they are living there so they were often in the hallways and you could hear children running earlier in the day. And this location doesn't have a pool, but for the money it was a good quick stay.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Tawanda
"Awesome Hotel"
Great location. Quiet area, friendly staff, reasonable rates. I would definitely consider staying here again!
2 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Dana
"Fourth of July Weekend"
I had a great time over the fourth of july weekend. The room was nice and comfortable. The service was good! I would gladly stay again the next time I am in town
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
jolonee
"An amazing stay at an amazing price"
Staff here is amazing. Very friendly and personable. Only stayed one nite as a half way on a long road trip, so not able to accurately comment on neighborhood, but it seemed like a decent area. Room was very clean. Only downside to the whole experience would be that the walls were a bit thin; we could clearly hear our next door neighbors and the elephants above us. Very inexpensive price for such a lovely place.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Marlea
"Weekend stay"
It was Good and friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Weekend getaway for one"
Room was comfortable and had a little kitchen area. There were food places nearby which was convenient. Bed was a little hard tho. Other than that I would definitely stay here again
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"Right on time."
It was nice and a good rate. Easy to get to. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Overall a good stay. It was hard to sleep because of constant walking around of tenant above my room. Also, had a problem with black bugs.
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Mildred
"Will stay again"
Didn't get room service but customer service was pleasant
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Yolanda
"Front desk closes but it's nice place"
I was delightfully surprised that the hotel was so nice. The front desk does clues but I had no problem getting into my room at 1 AM. I wish they had told me before hand but I would need a code to get in however after two minutes on the phone I had my room keys
3 night business trip May 28, 2015
Frances G
"Nice place to stay for the week-end."
We were comfortable, the staff was friendly, the price was great, the location was good. No decaf coffee.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Great place for an overnight stay!"
This was a great place for an overnight stay.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great stay!!"
My stay at this hotel was great!!
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"good"
We booked the room for 3 days and it was a pleasant experience except, we decided to stay one more night. The person in the office handled the extension but forgot to reprogram the key. We came back to the room at 10:30 pm and our key wouldnt work. It took until 12:45 to get the GM to reprogram the key.Other than that I would recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip May 13, 2015
RONALD
"great price,comfortable stay"
Room was fine ,the pot and coffee maker needef to be replaced and there was a BIG HOLE IN THE FIRST BED SPREAD
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Hugh
"No complaints."
No complaints, showed up late but had alerted the staff so I had a code to get in the door and then a code to get in a lock box to get the key and paperwork. Room was clean, can't say anything negative.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
James E
"Great place to stay with very reasonable pricing."
Stay was great, just wish they had more availability but due to graduation ceremonies they were booked.
3 night family trip May 3, 2015
"its ok for the cost."
Needs some better appliances but the room was big and the beds were comfortable
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Duncan
"Comfy beds"
For a quick over nighter, this hotel was comfortable and very reasonable.
Lynn
"ECU graduation"
Stayed for ECU graduation. Good value, decent room, very safe. Make sure you request nonsmoking room, some are still smoking.
D Nicole
"Unhappy Camper"
We were not able to get into the hotel to see what the conditions were. We arrived after hours to a closed facility. Phone number we had was not answered. We did talk to someone the next day was refunded our money. Don't like how it was setup so probably wont apply for this place again.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Angela
"Hotel stay"
Check in staff were unprofessional and slow. Beds were too hard.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"The worse hotel in the history of hotels"
The bathroom was horrible. I couldn't even bathe my son in the tub. That's how dirty it was. Black rings in the tub base boards covered in dirt and dust. I complained to the office and IT STILL WASNT FIXED. Do not stay at this hotel
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
"HOTEL GONNA WRONG"
This time not a good stay very noisy uncomfortable bed switched room twice and still waiting on refund
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Worst Stay I've had in a while."
This hotel needs some serious renovations! The floors were creaky and unstable. I shouldn't have expected much because of the price but I expected a little more. I arrived after driving 4 hrs and no one told me the procedure to get in after the office closed at 10pm. There's a code u have to have and no one bothered to tell me about that. The people hanging in the lobby were loud and I was afraid. The walls were thin and I heard everyone outside and in the next room. The bathroom was small. Shower water was luke warm. It was the worst stay ever.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN"
We went as a family of 3 adults and 1 baby. They would not even give us enough towels for us to have 1a piece, or enough washcloths either. There was constantly noise from the other rooms interrupting ours and the babys sleep...... they will NEVER be my choice again, and I wouldn't recommend them to a dying dog.
2 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
teresa
"Not a good hotel"
The room was not ready when we checked in so we had to wait 30 mins for it to be ready. The room had an oder to it, like a mild fish smell to it. The towels were not in the room.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"3.4"
Good hotel just to sleep in when your passing by the area
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Short stay"
Stayed one night. Staff was polite. Room was clean. Luckily we checked in before staff left for the night, there is no one in the office/front desk overnight.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
"3.2"
the hotel is a good hotel to be passing through with a great rate
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"weekend getaway"
Everything was great the only problem was we didn't know the front desk closed at 10pm and we arrived very late. The office was closed but a staff member was leaving late so we were ok. This should be provided in the email confirmation to guests.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Chrystal
"If you can't pay then here's where you stay"
I wish I would've spent more money on a different place. I first walked in the room and it smelt like someone left stool in the toilet for hours. The room looked fine but it was a horrible smell. Then when it was time to prepare for bed I would hear a bed in another room rocking/knocking against the wall. Wrestling match... I assume. And I could hear the endless pounding of feet from the second floor. All night. I saw on here that people had previously smelt dog. And I can confirm, while I didn't see a dog, I definitely heard a bark or two occasionally.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Tosha
"Not Marriot, but the customer service is unmatched"
In all honesty, I have to admit. I was very pleased with price I paid and the service I received. All of the amenities were there present, which happens to be the only issue. The chairs had wet stains and there was a big black wet stain on the carpet, the counters may need to be replaced soon before the microwave falls down. The furniture look like something I would pick up on a curb side....but the Bed's were perfect. Other, than those very minor issues...which was nothing for me because It reminded me of my first apartment after I graduated college and well....you do what you have to do.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"3.5"
It was a ok hotel if you are just passing through the area an need a quick sleep
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Crystal
"The Price Family GREAT STAY!!"
Well looking at the other reviews AFTER we booked this stay I thought it would be HORRIBLE. But I must say it was EXCELLENT. Don't think we could have had a better stay. We were there 4 nights and 3 days. House keeping came and brought fresh towels. We had a full fridge and stove and microwave. We just loved it. AND WE DIDN'T SEE NOT ONE BUG. NO ROACHES. Not Even a fly. The only Roachs we seen was my Sister and her husband and that's cause they last name is ROACH
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Tonya
"Please with stayNo"
Not a fancy place but excellent value. Bed comfortable. Room clean. No problems.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"loved it"
Very pleased. Clean, Comfortable and relaxing. Everything was very neat and welcoming. Really enjoyed my stay!!!!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Great Price Great Stay Great Location"
Staff very nice. Room good location for ECU visitation
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
pamela
"Pleased!!!"
The stay was excellent. Hotel was clean and staff was very polite. Very happy with stay and will definitely visit again.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Angela
"3.2"
it is a great hotel if you're passing through and need to take a short stay. expecially if you're on a budget it is a great hotel
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great for the price!"
Clean and smelled good. The bed was clean and comfortable. I had NO complaints!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Bus driver
"Nice for the price"
Hotel was neat and clean.Had an issue wiyh cleaning people walking in while i was sleeping. It wasnt even my check out day!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"i rate the hotel 3.5"
Just to be able to stop thru, it was a good place to stay at. I will be going back.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Hotel for dog lovers."
If you're someone who can ignore the strong odor of dirty dog, this is the hotel for you! Aside from the dog odor, this hotel isn't for someone who needs a clean space or need clean towels. Also don't walk barefoot in the room. Found a condom wrapper near the headboard. By far the worst hotel I've ever seen.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Travelor Tee
"greenville low sleep"
just two things, i was working over night and when the leaf blowers wake me up a 12pm was not good, and being so close to the hospital there seem to be emergency equipment did go by a lot.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
kenneth
"Good for the price"
Beds were comfortable. Warm was good. Found roaches the next morning. Room needed some work. You could tell it was an older room. Had a nice fridge and everything you needed.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
peggy
"really"
The price was right.But forever to check in.No ice and room smelled and yes I'm a smoker and the room smelled bad and not from smoke.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015