All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
2111 Arlington Blvd., Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Permanent live ins"
Didn't like the fact that they had permanent live in people. Kids running around.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2016
"Good price"
Good deal for amount of money. Not luxurious but decent hotel for my needs.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
"Worst trip ever"
It was horrible,it was more like an apartment complex then a hotel. Our room was on the second floor at the far end of the building, stairs are at the far ends of the building no elevator. We had to walk through the smoking section to get to our room, we were able to listen to the people in the room right next door. It was as if they were in the room with us,we got to listen to the dog whine endlessly the threats she was making to the woman on the phone, and luckily there was a radio playing profanity full rap music. I called the next day to see if we could be moved and they said they couldn't move us but they would contact the noisey lady because other people have complained numerous times, my guest and I didn't even go back for the second night that I paid for. I paid for another room in a different hotel. I'm done with them and not to sure I want to use this website again.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
"About what I expected for the price"
The room was fairly clean, but I did see a cockroach in the bathroom. For one night it was fine, but I wouldn't want to stay much longer.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
"Always comfortable"
This is my second stay at this hotel and again it was very comfortable. It was clean and everything in the room worked. There was a group a noisy people a few rooms down from mine, but that wasn't the hotel's fault. Overall another good stay.
3 night trip Dec 9, 2015
Ashley
"simple good deal"
Nice cozy room. Safe area. Friendly staff. Easy check in. Great basic deal. Close to middle class shopping and dining.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
"Handicapped Rooms"
my husband is a double below the knee amputee and we had requested and confirmed a handicapped room. My friend made our reservation and she confirmed the handicapped room when they checked in and had our reservation information that confirmed the room. we were arriving after 9pm so no one was there to check us in but no one told us that would be the case. The room was not handicap accessible. A shower seat was provided after I complained but the shower was not accessible. I was told that I should have called to change my room. I could not do that because no one was available. I called the number on the hotels office door, they answered but could not do anything to assist us. the hotel front desk apparently thought that due to the fact the room was on the first floor that made it accessible. the rooms smelled moldy and musty. No hair dryers. there was no maid service and no coffee service/breakfast in the morning. we had coffee in the rooms but no sugar no creamers. the entire experience and the lack of service the hotel provided, not much was expected at that price, was just not acceptable. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone not even for a one night stay. Too bad cause it is so close to ECU and the games. Not at all a good experience. If you are handicapped in any way, do not stay at this hotel. Accomodations are not good. there are really no hotel amenities, not that you would expect them at that price. Location was good but the service was terrible.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
"We never checked in....."
This place looked like a Crack Hotel....pretty scary
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Great price, clean basic rooms with full kitchen.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2015
linda n
"Will not stay here again."
The hotel front desk closes at about 9 pm, so if you need anything you must call a number and leave a message. Not sure what would happen if you arrived late after they closed. Also, the hotel needs repairs and updating. There were holes in the walls next to the base of the tub that were poorly covered with rubber base molding. The chalk and trim around the tub was very poorly done. The counter top in the kitchen area was scratched badlly, worn through in the middle and sticky. The cooktop and appliances were scratched up and pretty old. There were stains on our mattress cover. The top for the coffee maker was missing, so we had to wedge a knife in it to allow the coffee to flow into the carafe. Also, No breakfast. On the positive side, the room seemed clean, we did not see any bugs, and the beds were pretty comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Clean room. Confortable bed. Restful night.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
"Never Again"
Never again will I stay there. Check in took over 30 minutes even with a reservation. Rooms were not ready at 3:15. Lobby was full of customers waiting. Check in was like an interview in an office room, with a 3 PAGE CONTRACT to sign. Most inexperienced check that I have ever seen in my life. No Coffee in lobby, Coffee maker in room but no coffee bags available. How is a customer supposed to know to bring their own coffee? Noisy refrigerator in room just a few feet from bed.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
bobby
"too expensive for what you get"
this place was mediocre at best. it smelled bad. smelled like smoke and cigarettes. staff was nice. rooms were plain. they mark them up too much for football games, it is definitely not worth the 'football' game rate. but for their regular rate, its probably a pretty good deal.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Roach and mold infested dump!"
Filthy, dirty, moldy air conditioning, mouse trap under sink, cigarette burns in the bedding, hair on the pillow case. The stench was unbearable from moldy air conditioning, cigarette smoke and stale human odor. Stained toilet seats, bathroom floor was sticky and the carpet looked like it hadn't been vacuumed with stale food and bobby pins. We were so stressed we left and drove 40 mins to the next available hotel. Did I mention the the golf club on the first floor that was propped in window for security reasons?
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Quick Stay"
Very quick.. Room clean, good bed.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Ok place to stay"
Black stains on the bedspread were concerning. Noise from neighboring room was annoying.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"bugs"
Bugs in the bath room, other than that it was good
1 night trip Sep 3, 2015
Reginald
When arriving we were advised the front desk was only open from 9a-9p, not 24 hours as advertised. A used coffee filter was left in the coffee maker by a previous guest. One coffee cup had stains and food dried in the bottom of the cup. There was a water leak in the bathroom wall, water leaked into the closet area soaking my suitcase and my sons duffle bag resulting in several wet outfits and no change of clothes. The employees were nice and provided several towels upon request.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
kathy
"Clean and affordable"
I chose Home-Town Suites because of the affordable nightly price and convenience. The hotel is in a quiet safe area of town. The hotel itself was very clean including my room. The walls could be thin at times, but more often than not I could not hear the other people in their rooms. Everything worked properly and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Will stay here again no doubt.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2015
Ashley
"Very Comfy"
Wasn't a bad place to stay at all. The kitchen and full size refrigerator was perfect. The only problem I had is that I filed a complaint to the housekeeper because there was no manager about a roach climbing the wall in my room and never heard anything back. Other then that not a bad place.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2015
Stanley
The hotel front office staff are very friendly. The check in process easy with my reservation. The hotel room was comfortable.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"COCKROACHES!!!"
I stayed in this Hotel about one year ago and the stay was great. This time. ..not so great. The Hotel was booked for some kind out tournament in town. I had a bottom floor room. The large family (or at least it sounded like that),stomped through the room all night long for two nights. The last morning as I was in the bathroom, i see a flash on the floor. I finally spotted the movement again and it was a COCKROACH!!Needless to say, that was it for me. However, the staff is very pleasant.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Good choice in Greenville"
Had never stayed in a Home-Town Suites property before and was very impressed (especially for the price). It's in a business park-like area, but the noise from traffic on the adjacent major road wasn't a problem (did hear a couple of planes landing at the nearby airport). Only used the refrigerator in the kitchen, but glad it was there. For a business-focused property, it could have used another outlet for recharging electronics, but I would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Francis
"Attended Family Reunion from Memphis"
Convenient location to grocery shop and restaurants. Value for the price
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
""Greenville NC - Stay Over""
We have stayed here because it was near the college (ECU), daughter was checking in on Saturday & we brought a car load. We have stayed at "Home-Towne Suite" several times over the last two years & it has always been really nice. The staff are very friendly & helpful!! The rooms are very nice, "CLEAN" & comfortable and for a reasonable price. They have a refrigerator, microwave,sink, dishes etc.. The best "Bang" for your "Buck"!!They were "Pet Friendly" but I believe they are changing their policy, which I wish they wouldn't (because of "New Mgmt"), wish they would continue their policy or we will have to find another place to stay, since we travel all the time with our dog.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Roy
"love this place"
Our stay was very pleasent. The staff was so warming And very helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Tamara
"disgusting"
Room was ok bed was comfortable everythingwas clean but bugs where in the room guests where loud walls are paper thin. I would not stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Crystal
"August stay 2015"
The place was clean and nice, It is hard to find this place at there is no sign on the road. Drove up and down the highway twice before seeing it. The only negative no hair dryers.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
Lois
Very convienent to the Hospital and Medical school
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
The rooms in this hotel were not in great repair. The beds were quite uncomfortable and check in was a long and unclear process. There is no front desk like in most hotels and be aware if you do not check in before 10 pm, your room is forfeit and there are NO employees there to help you.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Good place for the price"
Enjoyed having the kitchenette. Spacious room Good accommodations for the price.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Great Value"
A great value for the price. Comfortable beds and lots of room.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"One overnight stay....worth the money"
Check-in was fast and the staff was extremely friendly. The room was clean but could have been a little cleaner in the tub area of the bathroom. The out door grill area was nice and had seating outside which was great for some night air. The only con with this hotel was the fact that many of the people that stay at this hotel stay for weekly stays or they are living there so they were often in the hallways and you could hear children running earlier in the day. And this location doesn't have a pool, but for the money it was a good quick stay.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Tawanda
"You get what you pay for...beware"
Easy check in and check-out, convenient to ECU, quiet location since it's located in the medical district, staff was nice...hotel looks nice on the outside. That's it...everything else...all bad. Carpet - dirty and smelly Sheets - dirty, and hard - no thread count...seriously, I had cuts on my legs after one night! Tried to get another set for the second night but cleaning staff would not change the bed sheets only gave us additional towels instead. THE KICKER...BED.BUGS....need I say more?
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Nope
"Awesome Hotel"
Great location. Quiet area, friendly staff, reasonable rates. I would definitely consider staying here again!
2 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Dana
"Fourth of July Weekend"
I had a great time over the fourth of july weekend. The room was nice and comfortable. The service was good! I would gladly stay again the next time I am in town
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
jolonee
"An amazing stay at an amazing price"
Staff here is amazing. Very friendly and personable. Only stayed one nite as a half way on a long road trip, so not able to accurately comment on neighborhood, but it seemed like a decent area. Room was very clean. Only downside to the whole experience would be that the walls were a bit thin; we could clearly hear our next door neighbors and the elephants above us. Very inexpensive price for such a lovely place.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Marlea
The hotel was very affordable. It was in a great location.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Shanda
"Weekend stay"
It was Good and friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Roach motel"
We had to change room due to so many roaches in the room. I would not advise anyone to stay there
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
TERRI
"Weekend getaway for one"
Room was comfortable and had a little kitchen area. There were food places nearby which was convenient. Bed was a little hard tho. Other than that I would definitely stay here again
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"Too bad, So Sad"
Young woman at front desk was WONDERFUL! Very polite and accommodating. However, the room experience was the worst experience we've ever incurred. We found body hairs in one of the bed's linens, body hair on bathtub/shower walls; I literally had to scrub the shower & tub before I could get in because of all the body hair from the previous guest(s). We had to request additional towels because of body hairs entwined in the towels and washcloths. The bathroom was in need of major repairs; no safety handle in bathtub, rotten area around bathtub/wall, ceiling light/fan combo was dangling from ceiling by one screw. We went to pick up the kitchen towel, but it was so either so badly stained or filthy, we didn't touch it. On the plus side the beds were comfortable and guests were quiet so we could sleep. That was our two visits: first AND last.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Right on time."
It was nice and a good rate. Easy to get to. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"I booked a nonsmoking room"
But they put me on the smoking floor in a smoking room. Fortunately, it didn't smell bad, so we stayed. The first day we came home, housekeeping had come in, taken all our wash clothes and towels and not replaced them, and only made up one of the two beds. The second day they took all towels and didn't touch the beds. Every time they replaced the towels, they only gave us two sets, for three people (in a room that sleeps 4). We always had to ask for another set of towels. By the third day we made up our own beds. They also had dishes and a dish clothe, but nothing to clean the dishes with. And housekeeping never cleaned the dishes, themselves. The positives- the room was large and the beds slept well.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
JM
Overall a good stay. It was hard to sleep because of constant walking around of tenant above my room. Also, had a problem with black bugs.
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Mildred
Comforter was blood stained on underside on main bed.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Will stay again"
Didn't get room service but customer service was pleasant
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Yolanda
"Better than expected"
Spacious rooms, most comfortable beds, very clean and very friendly, helpful staff!
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Front desk closes but it's nice place"
I was delightfully surprised that the hotel was so nice. The front desk does clues but I had no problem getting into my room at 1 AM. I wish they had told me before hand but I would need a code to get in however after two minutes on the phone I had my room keys
3 night business trip May 28, 2015
Frances G
"Very Nice Hotel For The Money"
Very comfortable and clean Hotel. The best thing about the room besides being clean was the bed. Very restful and warm.
Other trip May 27, 2015