All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
2111 Arlington Blvd., Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Weekend visit"
Very comfortable if your just looking for a place to lay your head and relax. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
willie
"Good enough."
The staff was extremely friendly but the hotel made weird noises at night, the room smelled a little musty, and we found 2 cockroaches.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Business Trip
"Would stay here again.."
This hotel is very nice inside and out.. Everyone was very pleasant..I would definitely stay at this hotel again!!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Rebecca
"great value for long or short stays."
Near hospital but only one siren On second floor no elevator Kitchen well stocked Beds comfy and new.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Patrick
"Great stay for the price! You'll be amazed."
Everything was fine. Clean rooms, clean linen, large, comfortable beds, safe environment, friendly staff. I was very surprised and will definitely stay here whenever I'm in Greenville.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Kimberly
"Great quality for the price"
I was pleasantly surprised at the level of quality and service for the money. I stay in 2 to 3 hotels a week. This hotel was better than a lot of hotels I've paid more for. Clean, comfortable rooms and a smiling face at check in.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
james
"GREAT BUY WITH SURPRISES"
Operator and staff were pleasant and courteous. Clean, comfortable and reasonable rate. And to our surprise, pet friendly. NEXT TIME we'll take our favorite canine along!
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Rebecca
"Great price for a Supet Bowl weekend."
Comfortable bed no problems with staff. Smell mildrew in lobby but not in room. Next time will request 2nd floor so I won't have to hear people walking early in the morning
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Dorothy
"Would stay here again. No question"
Stayed one night. The front desk girl was very nice. Grocery store across the steet. Liked the hotel better than the $224 a night Marriott that we stayed in the night before. Very clean
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great for the price!"
Good to deal with. Had a nice two nights. That's all.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Kit
"my trips"
Great stay... been there several times
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Tayyarah
"Enjoyable stay"
Everything was clean and in order
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Hotel has friendly customer service but is quite dated. The beds are comfortable and the room was clean. Good contractor hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Sufficient"
Overall, it was satisfactory. Overlooking the fact the trash was not emptied and a couple of dead roaches were by the unemptied trash was concerning
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Armina
"Affordable and Excellent"
My family was at Greenville NC at Home-Towne Suites for the purpose of my granddaughter who is 4 years old who is a patient to get a surgery to replace her bone flap on her skull due to a fall in June 2014 at Vidant Medical Center. We were very pleased with your place how beautiful, clean, friendly, and affordable. We Thank You from the Miller Family.
3 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
roxanne
"Friendly"
I think the staff is very friendly , the room is clean..
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
maggie
"Wonderful stay"
love this property...always clean comfortable and the service is great...our go to hotel when coming to Greenville
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Gennifer
"Holiday Travel"
Room was very clean and a lot larger than I expected for the price I paid.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Tiquita
"No frills"
Basically only good if u are looking for a bed and shower, no frills at all. Had to ask for soap for the bathroom, and noticed some small bugs on bath floor
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Stayed Twice, Would Stay Again"
If you're looking for luxury accommodations, move on. If your looking for a comfortable, safe, and affordable place to stay, this is it. The staff are friendly, the place is clean, and the kitchenette will save you a ton. It's conveniently close to the hospital.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
"ROACHES !!!!!!!!"
The cost was what we needed BUT THE LIVING CONDITIONS WERE BAD.OUR DANCE TEAM HAD THREE ROOMS AND EACH OF THE ROOMS HAD ROACHES!!!!!! ONE OF THE LADIES HAD A ROACH IN THE BED WITH HER AND CRAWLED ON THE FACE UGH :(
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Overall great, the room was really clean and full equiped.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Visit my daughter at ECU.. go pirates"
good location and price.. will stay again.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Robby
"Don't waste your money"
This hotel was very disappointing. The room smelled horrible and everything was old and dated. Noisy as well. Overpriced for the stay. It was over priced and not worth the money we were charged. I would not recommend this place unless it was a last resort. Sorry to say this but just being honest.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
ecupirate
ask about maid service at check in. was told there was maid service even spoke to the maid. when I returned that evening no maid service
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Checked out and found new hotel"
Not agood experience. Pulled up and said oh boy. Pillow had a foot print on it. Halls and room had a bad smell. Checked out and found another hotel.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"near the hospital"
it was nice and safe. great place. room clean
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Sally
"Good room, loud guests"
The room was very big and the bed was comfy. We were on the first floor and had very rude guests making A LOT of noise above us which was frustrating. Woke us up several times. We could not complain because the desk closes down.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Hotel was ok for the price. There a lots of locals that stay there so they are in and out with kids running around.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice location close to everything including ECU."
I would recommend this hotel to travelers. It was very good location, and found out this is a national chain so I'll make sure to seek it out for future trip accommodations.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
A
"Nice hotel very close to my kids college"
Very great experience staff was helpful...i will use this hotel again on my next visit to Greenville nc
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Amenities"
My stay was fine and the staff was pleasant. My room had no soap, no shampoo, one towel, no hand towels, no cups. These are small things and not a big deal. I went to the front desk to pick up what i needed. The front desk person was very nice as they all were. I chose this hotel for price and would stay there again without hesitation.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"totally frustrating"
I'd booked the hotel for two nights as a last minute thing as I was on the road around 1130 that night. Money paid but then I get there around 345am ready to check in but doors were locked n I couldn't get in. Find out that there were no check ins after 9. Now I have to book another hotel n spend more money. I was beyond frustrated because I had never known a hotel to close..... NEVER!!!! UGH, NEVER AGAIN FOR THIS PLACE.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Where I needed to be"
Comfortable
3 night business trip May 27, 2014
"An Overall Good Experience"
There was only one major issue with my stay here. There was an issue with a new computer system with check-in. This would usually be a major issue but the staff handled the situation well and worked out some compromises so that I was able to get to my events on time. Had a great team and explained and handled everything professionally. The next time I visit, I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Tony
"good places to eat in walking distance"
The cleaning staff started well. The second day, no coffee supplies. Day three, no clean towels. Day four, bed not made, no clean towels, trash not emptied.
4 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Hotel Reviews"
Only bad thing was the 0130 am fire alarm. That was a customer issue.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
"Correctly Priced"
Good value for what it cost, but nothing special. At least they are per friendly.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Don't Stay Here"
We got there late and very tired or we would have moved hotels. We were told that the front desk "closes" at 10. The staff was very friendly but the hallways smelled like an ash tray. We walked our luggage up a flight of stairs to the 2nd floor. The rooms were clean but in need of an overhaul. I had to return to the check-in for soap, shampoo and a blow dryer. I would not recommend staying at this hotel.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
J Kerr
"I will never stay there again"
Employees were rude. I was stuck outside because they were closed, which u didn't even know hotels close. The employee that finally let me in was rude and acted like it was a problem that I was there. The room I was in looked nothing like the pictures on the website. I will never stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Cindy Colina
"My Experience"
I think the hotel is overpriced for what you are receiving. The bed is extremely hard and I was not able to sleep at all. The hotel had an old smell to it and the carpet looked ancient. These are suites with a mini kitchen included but the cabinets are old and cheap looking. The refrigerator in my room was extremely loud and the chair had visible stains. The dresser looked very old as well. If they don't make an effort to upkeep this hotel they are going to go out of business, they are not even trying to compete with all the new hotels being built in this area. This should be no more than 55 dollars a night.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!"
We were uncertain how this motel would be considering how inexpensive it was, but we were very pleased! It was comfortable, clean, and pleasant. We will definitely stay again if we are in the area:)
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Bah humBUGS!"
First, checking in was very odd... Second, upon returning to the room at 9:30 pm, the first time we had a chance to "rest", there were 2 bugs crawling on the dining table. Third, the people above us must have had a herd of elephants in their room b/c they were extremely loud. Fourth, there is no one in the office when you need them, like a NORMAL hotel. Tried calling the front desk and got an after hours msg, and hit the emergency option which led to a "we're sorry..." msg. UGH! Finally after a draining night, and no sleep, I was able to get someone on the phone, in another state! She called the on call person, mind you, they were STAYING IN THE HOTEL! After complaining to her, and getting nowhere, I returned to the room and just rested the remaining hour and a half I had before a long day of driving for Christmas. Needless to say, Home-Towne Suites ruined my Christmas cheer and experience. WORST HOTEL EVER! Told Corporate the best thing for that hotel is a bulldozer! If you are looking for an inexpensive hotel, like I was b/c it was just for a few hours sleep to recharge for a busy day ahead... THIS IS NOT THE ONE! Keep searching!
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Loud neighbors!!!"
I complained so many times because the people upstairs stomped&banged all nite&day. I really dont think mgmt said anything to them cuz it never stopped! It was crazy! There also must be a trust issue w/maids cuz u had to get ur toiletries from office.When I CKD in, code for front door&safe to get room key didn't work!
2 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Mel
"Great for the money!"
It's an older property, but maintained adequately. Our mattress was excellent and the room comfortable and spacious. Staff were friendly and efficient. We would use it again.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
close to my son's home
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2013
"convienent location"
Great stay for the price. Convienent to town/hospital and local restaurants.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Trip to ECU"
This was my first stay here but it won't be my last. The room was clean and comfortable with a full kitchen. The staff was very friendly. The only downside was the tv chair was broken. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"perfect for the price"
Rooms are a bit smelly but, we literally only slept there. Great staff & location.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2013
"ok I guess"
check in was weird...they don't have a counter, we were asked to sit in front of a desk...as if we were signing a mortgage or buying a car. Kinda unconfortable feeling. No elevator and we were on the second floor. The "check in" is in the center of the building...yet the stairwells are on the ends...makes no sense at all. The room was ok, but basic. Little tv/dvd combo player like you would find on an RV or boat, no pay per view. Walls are thin, could hear even the faintest of conversations in other rooms and in the hallway. we won't stay again.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013