All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
Sorry, you can’t collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
4244 N. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, 89115, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.2
    2.2
    1.8
    1.8
"Definitely not a family stay or for a single femal"
Did not realize it was an extended stay facility. I have never stayed in one of those. Judging by my visit here, I will never stay at another one. At check in, I was given a room that smelled of smoke and the blinds were not anywhere near close to closing. I went back to the office (because the phone does not ring the office) and let her know. She said (to my face), " well that is the only room we have - I guess I can move you to another room and hope those people don't show up for their reservation" Went to that room and it smelled a little of smoke and the blinds also were messed up but I took it. I got some clips from the front desk to keep the curtain shut. At check out I had the pleasure of listening about a fight between two tenants and hearing the agent say that she is giving the woman who got beaten up 2 hours to get off property. Don't know the whole story nor did I really need to hear any of the story. Single women and families should not stay at this hotel.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
YankeeSteeler
Very low rent place. Cheaper than most, but you get what you pay for. No Microwave, no soap, no trash cans. Bare bones cheap place.
4 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
"Stay Suites of America North"
We had to ask for more than one towel. A trash can, no soap and no hangers to put our cloths on. The people were great they even took two hours to find a dresser for us to put our cloths in.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
John Calveri
"Very dissappointing"
When we arrived at the hotel, it looked very shady. Then the front desk receptionist says that there are no rooms available, even with my reservation and confirmation number; which she then hurriedly stated that there was nothing she could do about it. I walked outside to call hotels.com, and she locked the door to the lobby. When customer service tried to call the hotel, she didn't answer. This was the worst customer service I have ever endured!!! But, thankfully, Hotels.com resolved my issue by providing us a night at Holiday Inn, which was a 100% better experience.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2013
"Horrible hotel"
Bed was held up by pieces of wood.Bathroom flooded.Seen a few cockroches.Would NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY.By far the worst hotel.Place is infested
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"gross"
Will NEVER book here again!
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Fran
"Near Nellis AFB"
Definitely a bare-bones motel. No in-room phones (not needed if you have a cell phone) or clock/radio. No complementary soap, but...never had this before, even at expensive resorts...sample sized toothpaste and deodorant!
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
Dale
"Worst Hotel Ever!"
There is nothing good to say about this motel.I've learned my lesson,i'll never stay at a place like this again. My room smelled,bathroom was dirty rug was filthy,I was suppose to have 2 queen beds instead they gave me 2 full beds,staff was rude,unsafe part of town,ac barely worked,over all horrible conditions
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2013
"Should of stayed @ the Holiday Inn"
Wasn't expecting much to begin with because of the price. When I got there they had issues checking me in; they ended up booking me a second time which they said I shouldn't get charged for it but that I should check my bank statements just in case. The room smelled like cigarette even though it was a "no smoking" room. Also, the room seemed like a quick fix-it job had been done to it just to make it look "presentable". In the end I wish I would of paid an extra $10 and stayed at the Holiday Inn that's near by.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Benji
Awesome place
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2013
"Terrible"
I don't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy, just terrible
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Not a good neighborhood"
Staff was friendly. Room was hot. Neighborhood was not good for families, especially those with young children.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"In an apparently bad part of town"
When I arrived, there were five police cars parked on property with lights going. They were blocking some access roads. They were interviewing a lot of young people. The room itself was very sparse. There was no table, chairs ( any seating at all), hangars or stand for luggage. The air conditioner wasn't temperature controllable. Just on or off. The room was overheated upon arrival and freezing by 2AM. Not a good neighborhood for walking anywhere.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
jim
"stayed because edc was going on that weekend"
it was mainly good except for a security guard said I couldn't sit outside to hang out at night though I want being loud at all
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
rae
"In the middle of no where"
It was okay. The locations is sketchy up the rooms were comfortable.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
This was by far the worst ever service and staff ever the rooms smelled horrible everday there was a new rate the staff was the worst ever rude and very nasty I wouldn't even suggest my worst enemy stay here
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
mims
"It was terrible."
No gates on bathroom . No fridge and stove was not working. The first floor room had a small window AC which was not enough to cool the room.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"clean room, good price, only attractions"
I arrived very late. I was told to call security. Security did not answer several calls. Finally in 20 showed up. Nice guy, things went OK then. Room was clean and spacious, with a real refrigerator/freezer and stove (only used the former) Bed was OK but nothing special. I would stay again, because of price, but would not bring my wife here. Kind of out of the way.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Excellent service..friendly staff..Great rates..highly reccommend.
2 night business trip May 31, 2013
"15mins from the Strip"
We just needed a cheap room to stay. But after coming here, I'd rather shell out a bit more and find a nicer place. Non-smoking room(s) all had heavy smoke smell. The beds were not comfortable and pillows had absolutely no support. I had to use my clothes to lift it up. The neighborhood was kind of ghetto hence we couldn't get a good rest.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
"Ok for the price"
I didn't expect much for the price but the room were clean . Except the mattress, either they were stiff like a board or they sunk in the middle : (
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Californians
"Ok room terrible location"
Way too far from the strip
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Kansas
"Horrible hotel"
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at! Please do not consider this hotel unless you want to stay in a very unsafe place!
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2013
"Disappointing accomodations"
Stay Suites Check in 04/05/2013 1045pm • No desk clerk, told to wait by security guard • Security guard says move my car parked outside lobby as no apparent designated parking for registering • I said I parked there not anticipating I was going to wait so long. He replied I am first in line. I move the car; of course the desk clerk returned and is taking care of someone else • Key is on a cardboard key fob normally used in key cabinets for businesses with the room number written by hand on the cardboard key fob • Rooms are converted apartments, with dated soft good and hard good furniture. Carpet is stain or worn or both. • Room only has lockable dead bolt, door handle does not lock • Light switches located on the inside the hinge side of door, not just inside door as you enter which is counter intuitive. These do not work anyway. Have to turn on light by light switch near the kitchen • Smoke alarm is beeping low battery indicator so have to disconnect • Air conditioner is mounted high on the wall and blows right onto the bed • No end table lamps next to bed • Table lamp next to tv has no bulb • No remote for tube tv – TV turns on but no programming available – just snow • Closet missing rod to hand clothes • No cover on bed, only blanket, sheets and 2 pillows • No clerk or drop for key available for checkout at 530am Monday 4/8
3 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Lesterburgers
"Not worth the stay"
We had the worst Vegas experience. Not aware lobby closes at 11pm, although outside sign reads 24/7, so we weren't able to check in until next morning. No room was ready for us. When we received our key, we were assigned an occupied room. We had to wait for housekeeping to clean a room for us. Room we occupied had no bathroom door, no remote control for tv, no table or chairs to eat. Overall, we had our worst experience ever.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2013
Venegas
"Close to the Las Vegas Drag Strip"
Very nice counter lady. Refrigerator was very good and cold. Room was very quiet.
3 night trip Mar 21, 2013
Andy
"Un-Satisfied"
Avoid if possible....
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Not a great hotel"
Did not enjoy the hotel dirty and had a horrible night did not even sleep
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
"It's ok"
The neighborhood looked kind of shady but we only saw the police at the hotel next door. The room was clean except for a couple of missed items from last stayers. ( an empty liquor bottle under the bathroom sink copboard and spilled dried coffee in the desk drawer) There were no roaches or other bugs. No bathroom door, no tv remote, no cable or wi-fi as advertised. Front desk staff was very nice. No morning coffee. (clean empty pot on table next to coffee supplies)
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Rose G
"Not a great place to stay"
A crowded weekend in Vegas left this place as one of my last choices. Way overcharged, Loud guests and cops showing up to settle a dispute, No recommendations from me. Furnishings were minimal ( a bed and TV with stand), but clean. Wont stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2013
"Nightmare on Dean Martin St."
Terrible. Rundown/outdated rooms. Not safe. Not clean. Undesirable neighborhood.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
The BGs

"muy bueno lastima queda muy lejo de la ciudad"
muy bien
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
araceliyta
VE
"Caro para lo que ofrecen"
Me parece que podría estar más limpio
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2013