All hotels in Bountiful, Utah, United States of America
999 N 500 W, Bountiful, UT, 84010, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

A little noisy next to the freeway but overall wonderful stay and awesome employees and service.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Dianna
"country inn"
Great experience
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
We are glad to see that you enjoyed your trip with us and we look forward to your next stay. If anything specific stood out to you feel free to let us know. Please "Like" us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Great hotel to stay at. Will definitely stay again"
Loved the room!! Everything was perfect
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
It would be helpful to have a handicap bar in the shower for senior guests. Bottom of tub was slippery when wet.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
We were comfortable, the only drawback was the large air conditioning unit was near our window and we heard it off and on during the night. Everything else was wonderful.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
I marked down a notch because the hot tub was SO HOT we couldn't stay in very long, and it wasn't easy getting in either due to the heat. Jets could have been a lot stronger too.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Friendly staff"
I had a hard time sleeping because the beds are so hard but the staff was wonderful and I was very impressed with the breakfast.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Everything is exemplary!
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Leonora
"Clean Hotel"
We were there for a family wedding. Not an ideal location under normal circumstances but it was close to the wedding venue. The hotel on the whole was clean and nice. The room was small and bedroom looked over the freeway so there was a lot of car noise. Breakfast was typical. Average stay.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Decent hotel, clean room, nice pool, friendly staff.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Staff very friendly and accommodating. I'd definatly stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"A little disappointing stay this time."
Our stay this time was disappointing. Rooms we booked were not available (2 family suites). Hotel staff was very kind & patient to get us checked in. We ended up in 1 family suite, but the other room was for 2 queens + we had to pay for a rollaway bed on top of what we had already paid. I do not think we should have had to pay for the rollaway bed for 2 nights because we were actually downgraded from a suite with 2 queens & pull-out couch. The floor didn't look like it had been vacuumed from the previous 'tenants' - there was a pair of socks & jelly beans on the floor. We have stayed here many times before without any issues. We'll probably come back, but this time was a disappointment.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. Thank you also for letting us know about the things you found in the room. We will always bring this to our housekeeping staff so that they can continuously be trained. We hope to make your next stay as excellent as possible. Be sure to like us on face book for new promotions and events.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Family trip"
This was a family trip for the 4th of July weekend. The room was nice and comfortable. This hotel is located right off the freeway which is nice, but our room was facing the freeway so we heard traffic all night long. The full breakfast included with the stay was very disappointing, it was just not good at all.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Ricardo
We enjoyed our stay. Loved having fresh cookies all day! Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Tracey
"Great place"
We got there really late, like 3am. Girl at the desk was really nice and got us checked in promptly. Checking out staff were really friendly as well.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Okay"
The walls are paper thin, we could hear every word that was spoken next door. We could hear every time someone went up or down the stairs on the other side of the room. The breakfast was okay to good. The personnel was friendly but not concerned that the key card would not work on the outside door, so the door stayed unlocked the time that we were there.
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Great Stay!"
It was a great stay. The room was clean and big. Having a small living area was really nice. The location was convenient to everything. The people there were very nice and professional.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Ruth
"Thank you for the hospitality"
I had heard that the interstate noise was really bad but to be honest I didnt think it was that bad. Did I hear it yes, did it keep me awake all night nope. The hotel staff was very friendly and the location was great for me.
5 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Lori
"Soccer tournament"
We really had a good stay . It was great!!!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you for the glowing review. We hope that you will stay with us again next year when you come back for the tournament.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Nice but noisy"
Room and staff were great. Breakfast average. Biggest problem was road noise. Our room was on the corner of the hotel nearest the interstate - probably only 150 ft from the roadway. I would insist on a room at he opposite end of the hotel if I were to stay ther again.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Sid
"Nice but loud."
Was a nice stay but was put in a room facing the freeway, could hear the traffic a little to much noise.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"COUNTRY INN & SUITES, BOUNTIFUL, UT"
3 Blissful nights of pure comfort. Easy access off of freeway. Many different types of restaurants near by. Excellent breakfast, cookies & coffee provided through out the day. Very nice covered pool.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Neat"
Freeway is super loud but nice hotel room.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you for the positive review. Next time you stay with us feel free to request a room on the east side. I think you will find it much quieter.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Erin
"Nice hotel good pool and bfast"
Close to lagoon with shuttle and discount tickets Like pool, hot tub, and bfast. love the suite rooms. Only complaint is nearness to freeway can be noisy especially when train goes by.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Traffic noise."
Everything was good with the room condition..but the noise from the traffic was horrible..couldn't sleep..it sounded like the window was open..the hotel need to update their windows!! Won't stay there again until the problem is fixed.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Convenient, but lacking"
Very friendly staff, comfortable beds, convenient location, small room for 5 people, cheap toilet paper, ants in the bathroom, exhaust fan didn't work in bathroom, thin towels, room control of heating and cooling wasn't very effective
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
We appreciate you taking the time share your experience and we apologize that you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We had recently gone through renovations and were working out many of the bugs in the new systems. We would love to have you back and to make your experience a better one. Most of our rooms are designed for four people but we do have rooms designed for up to six. We Hope to see you back.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Day Tripper
It was great.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you for your glowing review we cannot wait for you next stay with us.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice location close to restaurants; friendly staff"
The staff was extremely friendly; every time we departed or returned the staff always took time to talk with both us and our kids.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We know its been a while but our employees still appreciate when their hard work gets recognized. Remember to think of us on your next trip here. Like us on Facebook to keep informed.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Good place to stay near the freeway."
Nice room with plenty of space to stretch out. The bed was very comfortable but the pillows were a bit soft for my personal taste. The room was quiet and comfortable and met my needs well. The drainage in the bathtub and sink was very slow and could not keep up when taking a shower. The breakfast is nice to have before you head out the door. I would stay here again if I had business in the area.
5 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Derrick
"Perfect location!"
Went to visit my children and grandchildren. The location of this hotel was perfect! Had a wonderful time and was very comfortable with my accommodations. Excellent customer service!
3 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Rhonda
"Great Place to Stay"
We had a wedding this past Saturday and I booked these rooms for my adult kids from out of town. Some friends and family from in town also booked rooms. I was given great feed back from everyone. thank you.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you so much for giving us a positive review. We hope that next time you need some lodging in the area you choose us again.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Alice
The hotel is right off of an interstate highway and the sound of cars and trucks whizzing by can be heard all day and night. There are also train tracks so trains can be heard and sometimes felt as they pass by; however, they do not sound their horn, it's just the low rumble and vibration as they pass. The hotel is dated but very nice and very clean. The staff are phenomenal and completely professional. All-in-all, we had a nice stay.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you for your kind comments and review. Next time you are in the area feel free to request a room on the east side of our hotel. I think you will find it much quieter.
3 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great Location, Average Hotel"
The main reason I chose this hotel was the great location to a training I had in the area. The cleanliness, service quality, and amenities were slightly above average, but nothing special. The price was right and the location was ideal for my needs.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
I know it has been a long time since you posted this review. We are just replying to say thank you for your positive review and that we are glad we were able to meet all of your needs. So you know the hotel has finished being renovated completely since your stay and we hope to have you back in here soon.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Roger
"Hard Beds"
We stayed one night, and that was o.k. The beds are very hard and I was in pain just a few hours after laying down. I kept turning from my back to each side trying to relieve the pressure, but to no avail. I did not sleep hardly at all the entire night because of the hardness of the beds. Other than that, the stay was nice.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
We know a good night’s rest is very important and we are sorry to hear you did not experience that due to the comfort of your bed. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We hope for another opportunity to not just meet, but exceed your expectations.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"power out."
when i arrived the power was out. they had portable lights in the hall. did not get much explanation or concern from the staff. Lights and power were out in my room. only light was from the window. There did not seem to be any urgency in resolving the problem, or explanation of the trouble. I was disappointed. I left for 3 hours,hoping the problem would get resolved. When I returned, it was fixed. The room was ok. I am still disappointed that the staff did not appear to communicate with me/
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
We understand that it has been a good while since you stayed with us and posted your review. We are going through and finding those review that slipped through the cracks and letting them know we appreciate your feed back. We have been training hard and your concern is something we are happy to say we have addressed. being communicative is one of our top priorities. We hope that your next trip out here your choose to stay with us. In addition the entire hotel has been renovated and updated. lobby to rooms. LIke us on Facebook to keep informed
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Happy Camper!"
Other than the ketchup on the carpet, this is a Great Hotel, I have picked it a few times now! The breakfast is wonderful, the Staff, very accommodating and the beds & pillows are dreamy!!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Jodi- Thank you! We apologize again about the ketchup and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We are honored by your comments and love to see you at the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah. THanks for being our returning guest!
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Jodi
It was great
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you for the "Great" 4 star hotel rating! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again at the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Big rooms."
We come down to the SLC to see friends, family, and for vacation. We have stayed in many hotels. This room was big, clean, easy to get on and off highways, close to places to eat, and to have fun! The price was a great! Thanks!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Korin- Thank you so much for the fantastic review of the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah. We hope to see you again!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Korin
"Country Inn Christmas"
comfortable, and the employees did everything to make the stay great.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Judd- THank you for spending the holidays with us at the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful. We love your 5 star hotel rating and hope you enjoyed your stay. We would love the opportunity to see you again in Utah!
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
Judd
"soccer trip"
Nice room. Good location. The water pipes in the wall were extremely loud. But I would stay here again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel in Bountiful, Utah. We sure appreciate the 4 star hotel rating and hope to see you again soon at the Country Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Very nice hotel."
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very nice and bed very comfy. Plenty of room. King suite was very nice. Pool and hot tub were great. Breakfast was ok. Chocolate chip cookies were yummy. Nice to have coffee always hot and ready. Nice selection of goodies in the little store. Only complaint was freeway and train noise.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
H- Thank you so much for the 5 star hotel rating. We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we apologize that the freeway effected your stay. We would love the opportunity to have you as our guest again and will do our best to accommodate you on the other side of the hotel. Thank you!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
H
Very nice place, and comfortable bed. Only issue was that you can hear the freeway noise, but great hotel for the cost!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
THank you! We sure appreciate the 5 star hotel rating of the Country Inn & Suites and hope to see you again soon in Bountiful, Utah!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Quick stay"
Great service. Room with freeway behind us was super noisy.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you for taking the time to review the Country Inn & Suites. We do apologize that the freeway noise effected your stay. We try to be as proactive as possible and hope that on your next stay we will be able to accommodate you on the otherside of the hotel. Thank you for the great 4 star rating- we would love the opportunity to have you stay with us again!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Great hotel. Staff was terrific and the free breakfast was awesome.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel in Bountiful, Utah. We sure appreciate the 5 star hotel rating and hope to see you again soon at the Country Inn & Suites.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Sleepless nights!"
Very nice staff, clean hotel. Usual icky high in sugar breakfast buffett...not a fan of liquid eggs. This is the noisiest, freeway noise, hotel I've ever stayed in. Did not sleep for four nights. Random lumps in bed. Could use new mattresses and pillows.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the “Be Our Guest” Breakfast. Our goal is to ensure fresh food is provided and that each item is available for all of our guests. In addition, we are sorry you were not satisfied with the noise during your stay and the condition of your room's bed. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards.
4 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Kimberly
"Easy access to freeway easy to find"
Very pleasant and helpful staff grand kids enjoyed pool breakfast was a good selection of food
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star hotel rating of the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah. We are so glad that your children enjoyed our pool and breakfast! We would love to have you as our guest again!
Fantastic Hotel for my stay in Bountiful, I enjoy it!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you for the awesome 5 star hotel rating of the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah. We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again!
"Nice location"
Nice except for noise from highway, trains and airplanes. Otherwise, very nice . Lowering the price would be nice, too!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel in Bountiful, Utah. We sure appreciate the star 5 hotel rating and comments. We hope to see you again soon at the Country Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"loud AC"
The only complaint that we have is that when the AC would kick on it would make a loud clicking sound that would startle us out of sleep. Kinds sucked!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bountiful, UT
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Country Inn & Suites. We truly apologize that the AC unit in your room made that clicking noise. We will definitely alert our maintenance team to double check that unit. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We truly value our guests and hope that we will have the opportunity to have you stay with us again. Thank you!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014