All hotels in Bountiful, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here999 N 500 W, Bountiful, UT, 84010, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Neat"
Freeway is super loud but nice hotel room.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Erin
"Traffic noise."
Everything was good with the room condition..but the noise from the traffic was horrible..couldn't sleep..it sounded like the window was open..the hotel need to update their windows!! Won't stay there again until the problem is fixed.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
It was great.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Good place to stay near the freeway."
Nice room with plenty of space to stretch out. The bed was very comfortable but the pillows were a bit soft for my personal taste. The room was quiet and comfortable and met my needs well. The drainage in the bathtub and sink was very slow and could not keep up when taking a shower. The breakfast is nice to have before you head out the door. I would stay here again if I had business in the area.
5 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Derrick
"Perfect location!"
Went to visit my children and grandchildren. The location of this hotel was perfect! Had a wonderful time and was very comfortable with my accommodations. Excellent customer service!
3 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Rhonda
"Great Place to Stay"
We had a wedding this past Saturday and I booked these rooms for my adult kids from out of town. Some friends and family from in town also booked rooms. I was given great feed back from everyone. thank you.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Alice
The hotel is right off of an interstate highway and the sound of cars and trucks whizzing by can be heard all day and night. There are also train tracks so trains can be heard and sometimes felt as they pass by; however, they do not sound their horn, it's just the low rumble and vibration as they pass. The hotel is dated but very nice and very clean. The staff are phenomenal and completely professional. All-in-all, we had a nice stay.
3 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great Location, Average Hotel"
The main reason I chose this hotel was the great location to a training I had in the area. The cleanliness, service quality, and amenities were slightly above average, but nothing special. The price was right and the location was ideal for my needs.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Roger
"Hard Beds"
We stayed one night, and that was o.k. The beds are very hard and I was in pain just a few hours after laying down. I kept turning from my back to each side trying to relieve the pressure, but to no avail. I did not sleep hardly at all the entire night because of the hardness of the beds. Other than that, the stay was nice.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"power out."
when i arrived the power was out. they had portable lights in the hall. did not get much explanation or concern from the staff. Lights and power were out in my room. only light was from the window. There did not seem to be any urgency in resolving the problem, or explanation of the trouble. I was disappointed. I left for 3 hours,hoping the problem would get resolved. When I returned, it was fixed. The room was ok. I am still disappointed that the staff did not appear to communicate with me/
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Happy Camper!"
Other than the ketchup on the carpet, this is a Great Hotel, I have picked it a few times now! The breakfast is wonderful, the Staff, very accommodating and the beds & pillows are dreamy!!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Jodi- Thank you! We apologize again about the ketchup and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We are honored by your comments and love to see you at the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah. THanks for being our returning guest!
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Jodi
It was great
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you for the "Great" 4 star hotel rating! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again at the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Big rooms."
We come down to the SLC to see friends, family, and for vacation. We have stayed in many hotels. This room was big, clean, easy to get on and off highways, close to places to eat, and to have fun! The price was a great! Thanks!
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Korin- Thank you so much for the fantastic review of the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah. We hope to see you again!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Korin
"Country Inn Christmas"
comfortable, and the employees did everything to make the stay great.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Judd- THank you for spending the holidays with us at the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful. We love your 5 star hotel rating and hope you enjoyed your stay. We would love the opportunity to see you again in Utah!
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
Judd
"soccer trip"
Nice room. Good location. The water pipes in the wall were extremely loud. But I would stay here again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel in Bountiful, Utah. We sure appreciate the 4 star hotel rating and hope to see you again soon at the Country Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Very nice hotel."
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very nice and bed very comfy. Plenty of room. King suite was very nice. Pool and hot tub were great. Breakfast was ok. Chocolate chip cookies were yummy. Nice to have coffee always hot and ready. Nice selection of goodies in the little store. Only complaint was freeway and train noise.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
H- Thank you so much for the 5 star hotel rating. We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we apologize that the freeway effected your stay. We would love the opportunity to have you as our guest again and will do our best to accommodate you on the other side of the hotel. Thank you!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
H
Very nice place, and comfortable bed. Only issue was that you can hear the freeway noise, but great hotel for the cost!
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
THank you! We sure appreciate the 5 star hotel rating of the Country Inn & Suites and hope to see you again soon in Bountiful, Utah!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Quick stay"
Great service. Room with freeway behind us was super noisy.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you for taking the time to review the Country Inn & Suites. We do apologize that the freeway noise effected your stay. We try to be as proactive as possible and hope that on your next stay we will be able to accommodate you on the otherside of the hotel. Thank you for the great 4 star rating- we would love the opportunity to have you stay with us again!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Great hotel. Staff was terrific and the free breakfast was awesome.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel in Bountiful, Utah. We sure appreciate the 5 star hotel rating and hope to see you again soon at the Country Inn & Suites.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Sleepless nights!"
Very nice staff, clean hotel. Usual icky high in sugar breakfast buffett...not a fan of liquid eggs. This is the noisiest, freeway noise, hotel I've ever stayed in. Did not sleep for four nights. Random lumps in bed. Could use new mattresses and pillows.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the “Be Our Guest” Breakfast. Our goal is to ensure fresh food is provided and that each item is available for all of our guests. In addition, we are sorry you were not satisfied with the noise during your stay and the condition of your room's bed. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards.
4 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Kimberly
"Easy access to freeway easy to find"
Very pleasant and helpful staff grand kids enjoyed pool breakfast was a good selection of food
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star hotel rating of the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah. We are so glad that your children enjoyed our pool and breakfast! We would love to have you as our guest again!
Fantastic Hotel for my stay in Bountiful, I enjoy it!
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you for the awesome 5 star hotel rating of the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah. We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again!
"Nice location"
Nice except for noise from highway, trains and airplanes. Otherwise, very nice . Lowering the price would be nice, too!
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel in Bountiful, Utah. We sure appreciate the star 5 hotel rating and comments. We hope to see you again soon at the Country Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"loud AC"
The only complaint that we have is that when the AC would kick on it would make a loud clicking sound that would startle us out of sleep. Kinds sucked!
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Country Inn & Suites. We truly apologize that the AC unit in your room made that clicking noise. We will definitely alert our maintenance team to double check that unit. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We truly value our guests and hope that we will have the opportunity to have you stay with us again. Thank you!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
The hotel and people were wonderful. The noise from traffic was an issue. Also, they told me I couldn't take a receipt with me because it had to come from you folks. I didn't like that, and need it promptly.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Farol- Thank you so much for staying with us at the Country Inn & Suites. We truly appreciate your 5 star hotel rating and apologize about the confusion on your receipt. When booking rooms on-line at Hotels.com, they will always provide you with your receipt. We hope that helps clear up any confusion in the future. Thank you so much for being our guest at the Country Inn & Suites!
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Loved our stay!"
We loved our stay and thought the staff was really friendly.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
This hotel deserves a higher rating that what is on your website. Very easy off and on the x-way. Very clean and comfortable and at a reasonable price. Cookies and fresh fruit available at check-in. The staff was very helpful and gave us directions for an easy walk to a great restaurant. We would stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
James- Thank you so much for staying at the Country Inn & Suites! We loved reading your comments and are truly honored by them. We look forward to seeing you again in Bountiful, Utah. Thanks for being our valued guest!
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"Amazing Hotel!!"
I LOVE staying at the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful! The place is amazing, rooms are incredibly comfortable and very clean. Beds are heavenly! They're right off the freeway, but thanks to their soundproofing, I had a room directly overlooking the freeway and didn't hear a thing. It's right off a major road with plenty of restaurants, gas stations, shopping, coffee shops (which is important when you're a native Seattleite visiting Utan), etc. I much prefer staying here than in downtown SLC - it's about a 20+ minute drive, but I prefer the ease of getting here and the quiet.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you so much Denyse! We loved reading your review and will make sure our team gets the opportunity to see your comments as well. We recognize you have many choices while visiting Utah and are honored to be your hotel of choice! Thank you so much for being our guest and we would love to see you again on your next trip to Utah!
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
Denyse
"Great hotel!"
The Staff was awesome. The pool was open 24 hours! Breakfast was good. Loved the cookies/hot chocolate and coffee in the lobby 24 hrs a day. Only complaint was that the pillows were uncomfortable but really, not that big of a deal. I still slept. I'd definitely stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you! We really appreciate your 4 star hotel rating and your comments about your recent stay at the Country Inn & Suites. Thank you so much for being our guest and we apologize that your pillows weren't comfortable. If that were to ever happen again, just call the front desk and we will bring you a new one. Thank you again for being our guest!
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Room too close to highway, no noise barrier. Light sleepers would be bothered.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
We sure appreciate the 4 star hotel rating of the Country Inn & Suites and hope to see you again soon in Bountiful, Utah!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Country Inn & Suites Bountiful"
I stayed at the Country Inn & Suites to run a 5K in Bountiful. The hotel was fine for a single evening and met my expectations. Room was okay and the breakfast buffet stayed open until 10:0 am so we could grab a bite to eat after the race. I would stay at the hotel again if I need a place in Bountiful.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Juergen- Thank you so much for staying with us while running! We hope your race went well and are glad to hear that you were able to grab some breakfast before heading back to Pocatello. Thanks for being our guest and we hope to see you again in Bountiful at the Country Inn & Suites. Thank you!
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Juergen
"Accessible and comfortable."
Just fine. Great price for the comfort. Will stay again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
retired
"I would definitely recommend and stay again!"
We loved our stay here. We had a newly adopted baby with us and I was very picky about cleanliness and had absolutely no complaints.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you Maya- we truly appreciate your fantastic 5 star hotel rating. Congrats on the newly adopted baby! What a wonderful reason to stay with us. We wish you and your family the very best with your new bundle of joy!
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Maya
"Overnight on way to Jackson, Wyoming"
Hotel was way more than expected. Only stayed one night but would return.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you for the fantastic 5 star hotel rating! Hope to see you again at the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Frequent travel
"Nice Hotel Free Cookies"
Booked by mistake as we wanted to be closer to the centre of Salt Lake/ The staff were great and there are free cookies in reception. It has a nice pool that we used, The rooms were nice and clean, but I did find an ear defender bihind the bedside table when pluging in some electrical equipment
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you so much for the great 5 star hotel rating of the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed the hot cookies and the pool area. We would love to have you as our guest again!
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Friendly, Clean, and Close to Lagoon"
Beds are great! The hotel is very clean, the rooms are decent-sized, and the bathroom counter is large as well. There is an iron, a hairdryer, a fridge, and very nice digital TV. The temperature is easily maintained, and even though it's very close to the freeway, the room was quiet. We stayed in the Country Inn a few years ago, and I remembered how nice it was. So, we went back. It's still nice. :) There is a continental breakfast in the morning (not just toast either... You can make your own waffles, make a sausage and egg biscuit, or opt for cereal. The hotel was pretty busy while we stayed, and there were still plenty of tables to accommodate all the guests eating breakfast. If you request it, you can reserve a shuttle bus to take you and pick you up from Lagoon as well. We had a big group, and that saved us $20 in parking fees at the amusement park. Alan was the driver, and he was top-notch. We felt very taken care of! At night, the kids would swim in the 24-hour pool. We should have taken advantage of the weight room, but we were too tired. It was nice though. Overall, this is a great place to stay and we will definitely go back.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Boise Native- Thank you so much for your thorough review of the Country Inn & Suites. We loved reading your review and will make sure to share your experiences with other travelers. We really appreciate your comments about Alan! We look forward to see you again in Bountiful- thank you!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Boise Native
"Quality close to Lagoon"
We were very pleased with our stay. The morning breakfast was good as was the room. The staff was courteous and friendly and the shuttle to and from Lagoon was very nice, as well. We will stay here again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Larry S.- Thank you so much for staying with us at the Country Inn & Suites. We are so glad to hear that your stay went well and you enjoyed your breakfast. Hope you had a spectacular time at Lagoon. Thanks again!
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Larry S.
"Decent enough stay"
Nice service! Great breakfast. Okay location, it is right next to the hwy.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you so much for the great 4 star hotel rating of the Country Inn & Suites. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice hotel and great price"
After a long drive, the bed and pillows were very comfortable and the place was very well kept.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Jasen- Thank you! We appreciate your 5 star hotel rating and hope to see you again soon at the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah. Thank you!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Jasen
The Sales Manager was very helpful during my stay. I really needed access to a computer and the "public" computer was not connecting for some reason. He went out of his way to make sure I was able to get connected!
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Jeff- Thank you so much for rating the Country Inn & Suites. We truly appreciate your feedback and are so excited that we were able to get your internet working great. Hope to see you on your next trip- thank you!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Not the hotel's fault"
Okay, hotel was fine but night's sleep was terrible due to all night construction work being done outside our room on the interstate! Did get a wink with all the machinery and beeping!
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Cindy- Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize about the construction and how this effected your night sleep. They should be done soon and hope that we will have the opportunity to have you stay with us again at the Country Inn & Suites. Thank you again.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Cindy
"Close to Lagoon"
My grandchildren loved the swimming pool!!!! Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay again for sure!
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Gay Lynn- Thank you so much for the awesome 5 star hotel rating. We are so excited to hear that your grandchildren enjoyed the swimming pool and we can't wait to see you again in Bountiful, Utah. Thank you again! Country Inn & Suites
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Gay Lynn
"Close to Lagoon"
We brought our granddaughters to Lagoon and unfortunately, their hot water heater was broken. They offered us certificate for another night but we decided to stay there anyway. The next night still no hot water, they were gracious enough to give us a credit on our stay. The room had a serious off smell and was a little crowded for 2 adults and 3 girls but overall nice hotel.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
dorisp- Thank you so much for your 4 star hotel rating. We sincerely apologize again about the water heater. We did our best to make sure each guest was taken care of during such an inconvenient experience and we appreciate your willingness to let us try to make it right. We invite you back to see our new and improved water heaters. Thanks for being our guest!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
dorisp
"Limited channels on TV"
I really liked the hotel. My only complaint was that there was something wrong with the tv. Had only 13 channels, none of which were good for kids. It was hard. But they did offer to send someone to our room to try and fix it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Amanda- Thank you for the 4 star hotel rating of the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah. We appreciate your feedback and apologize about our TV Channels not being programmed correctly on your tv. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to fix it and we apologize how this effected your stay with your children. We would love the opportunity to have you as our guest again.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"No hot water"
On the 2nd night of a 4 night stay, the hotel's 2 boilers failed and there was no hot water for the entire hotel. All other hotels in the area were booked, so I couldn't switch hotels. We were told the we could use the showers at the local truck stop or recreation center. No monetary compensation or discount was offered. Since I was there on business and couldn't leave, this made for a unsatisfactory stay. Other than this inconvenience, the hotel stay would have been very good.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Dear Valued Guest- First of all, thank you so much for being our guest. We sincerely apologize that our water heater went out during your stay. This is definitely something that every hotel never wants to happen, especially during the summer when our surrounding hotels are completely full. Just as you mentioned, it is an inconvenience to our valued guests, as well as our laundry team and housekeeping team. We recognize that our temporary solution to shuttle guests to the gym was not ideal, but with the surrounding community full of summer travelers, we had limited resources. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies. If possible, we would love the opportunity to have you as our guest again. Best Regards, Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
5 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Business Traveler
"Will stay here again"
Checked in and was given a handicapped room. These should be saved for people who need them. We asked for another room and was given a room on the second floor, great room! Although it was facing the freeway, there are trees in between and we slept very well. Nice indoor pool, friendly staff. We are going back to Bountiful in a few weeks and will book a room again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Bishlop- Thank you so much for staying with us at the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful. We appreciate your feedback and are so glad you enjoyed your room and slept well. We hope to see you soon in Bountiful- thanks for being our guest! Best Regards, Country Inn & Suites Bountiful, Utah
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Bishlop
Absolutely loved it!! Every time we need to go to Bountiful/Salt Lake area I will stay there!
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you for the fantastic 5 star hotel rating of the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah! We loved reading your comments and are so glad that you loved your stay. Hope to see you soon!
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
Sierra Dawn
"Total surprise"
Our expectations were low. But we found the accommodations to be excellent. We had a lovely suite with two large screen televisions and a king size bed. We were concerned about the freeway noise but it was not a problem. The breakfast fit our needs quite nicely. All in all we were very pleased and would stay here again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you for the fantastic 5 star hotel rating of the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah! We really appreciate your comments and are so glad that you had an excellent stay. The greatest compliment we receive is that our guests plan to return! Thank you so much!
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Great location to visit our friend in Bountiful Ut"
great service nice room
3 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Russ
"Great room, close to all our activities"
Great stay, would stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Bountiful
Thank you Ned for the great 4 star hotel rating! We are so delighted to hear that you would stay here again and we hope to see you soon.
1 night trip May 30, 2014