All hotels in Lincoln, New Hampshire, United States of America
664 US Route 3, Lincoln, NH, 03251, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"So so experiance"
Attended a wedding recently and stayed two nights. Room was pricey and what you would expect of a 3star hotel, Nothing special. Very turned off by their handicap accessibility. There were many older adults who either used wheel chairs or walkers who were unable to attend ceremony due to no way to get down to site and handicap enterance to reception hall had two steps to get up. At breakfast to get to the Buffett you must walk down steps and it was not until the gentleman was all the way down with his walker did a server mention they had an elevator even though she had just seated him and watched him struggle with the steps. Lincoln the town was beautiful and the views are amazing. For the price of the room however I will be going else where in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Fun In The Mountains"
Nice empty nest retreat for my wife and I. Beautiful location - helpful staff. Near lots of sites to visit and enjoy. The pools were great and the lounge was fun. Not impressed with the dinner menu but overall a great hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"Don't forget to look a'head"
Beautiful spot by a river. outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi that stays open 'til 11pm. this is the major plus! rooms are a little worn and faded, but hotel staff is very friendly and they made it very easy to have a late checkout.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"too many kids"
We were hoping for a quiet night away, I guess I didn't realize this was more geared toward young families. There were young children everywhere. The hotel itself was kind of old and the wall paper in the shower was peeling off. The restaurant was okay, just an average family restaurant. The staff was pretty nice and the breakfast was good. I'm glad we didn't pay full price for our room. The bed was really small and uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Room was clean and comfortable. The view is wonderful.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Hair in the shower...enough said."
We often visit the area and after seeing this resort many times in the past we decided to stay at Indian Head. We thought a resort that had been here this long must be good. We were wrong. The pools were lovely but the women's locker room was an atrocity. Our room had carpet stains and stains on the ceiling, items we could overlook until we found hair in the shower. Unacceptable. Very disappointed.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Getaway."
Check in was smooth, maid service was excellent
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Just a night"
An absolutely great stay for anyone with kids. There are 2 pools and 2 hot tubs (an indoor and outdoor of each), a lounge for music and dancing and a restaurant with a fantastic breakfast buffet. The rooms are huge and clean, the bed is comfy. Great location.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great place to stay."
We had a great time!!! The kids absolutely loved it!!
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
"Kids night away"
One thing that I wish I would have known when I booked this hotel from Expedia was that we would be staying at the hotels over flow hotel across the street. Having two kids that wanted to swim and play in the arcade in a snow storm made it undesirable to have to get in the car and drive. I booked the hotel to be able to just park and enjoy. Kids did have a great time and stay was overall a good experience.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great stay."
Love this place. Always stay with my friends.
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
stephanie
"Just ok"
It was disappointing to be across the road from the main building. The room was ok in size and certainly clean. It was in good condition but lack total character and was a bit sad looking. the restaurant experience was very disappointing. No one greeted us at the door and we stood there for what seemed forever. It was a Friday night. After a while we finally told a waiter that we were going to sit ourselves and he was ok and helped a bit then. He told us that our server Kevin would be right with us. It took about 15 more minutes for Kevin to come. A nice lady came twice to our table to assure he would come. We were not in a hurry but tired and hungry. We were told that they had left staff go early and were surprised by a late rush. It was 8:30. We were told that there would an ice cream social the next night at 6:30 pm and a little for kids. We showed up on Saturday with a very excited 5 year old. Since nothing was happening and nothing was posted on the door. We asked the front desk. A quite disinterested gentleman told us that it was canceled replaced by a clown at 7:45 pm. There was a flyer announcing it on the counter. Overall a good stay but I would try a different place next time, it was far from memorable. On the multiple times we entered and left the hotel we never heard a greeting from the Front Desk. We wandered in the gift shop on Saturday morning without so much as a nod from the lady who was doing what look like an inventory. great pool area
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Clean place but I wouldn't go back"
There were several drunk people in the room next door arguing and screaming for most of the night. Nobody was at the front desk when I called to complain. Since I booked on Expedia, the only thing they could do was to offer a discount coupon for a future stay. I doubt I will be using it.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"great stay"
amazing
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Brent
"NO REST AT INDIAN HEAD WAY TOO LOUD"
WE TRIED TO REST AFTER MIDNIGHT AND ALL WE HEARD ALL NIGHT WAS THE PEOPLE STAYING ABOVE US STOMPING BANGING TALKING N LAUGHING REALLY LOUDLY AND THIER TV WAS BLARING ALL NIGHT WE HAD TO CALL DOWN TO THE MAIN OFFICE 5TIMES TO HAVE THEM CALL AND GO UP TO THIER ROOM TO STOP THE EXCESSIVE NOISE AND THEY FINALLY STOPPED AND WENT TO BED AT 130/2AM WE FELT AS THOUGH THE STAFF BLEW IT OFF AND DIDNT CARE WE WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN I WOULDNT RECCOMEND THIS HOTEL EVEN IF IT WAS FREE
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
RICK N CRISS
"2 stars!"
They could not find our paid for reservations for 2 days.,Food in their dining area is overpriced.Rooms need to be updated.
5 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2013
d.franz
"Decent place...disappointed that pool was closed"
The Indian Head was as expected, on the older side, but we knew that when we booked it. What we did not know was that the indoor pool was closed for service from 11/3 to 11/15 and our stay was right in the middle of that. the outdoor pool and jacuzzi are open year round, but an indoor pool was truly the one amenity my family was looking for during our stay. The manager was very sympathetic, and gave us a gift certificate for use in the dining room, along with acknowledging that the information regarding the pool closure should have been on the website. In addition, I would have expected Expedia to include that information on its page.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Pleasant"
Nice staff; liked the lounge and dining area. Good view. Pleasant experience.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Al
"Tired but adequate"
The resort is dated and could use some serious upgrading. Pools are crumbling and the indoor pool was in need of a good cleaning. The electric heaters were on, as was the air conditioning unit, in our room when we checked in. We could not figure out how to turn the floorboards elec. heat units off. Food was disappointing and one of our entrees had a bread wrapper twist embedded in it. Our server was poorly trained. The buffet food was cold and not to our liking. The desk staff was very pleasant. The staff for the Kid Club activities acted bored and totally disengaged with the children they were supposed to be entertaining.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
nana
"Great location dissapointing rooms."
Bath rooms too small and could hear everybody move upstairs. Location and views outstanding.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"good location....that's it"
Expensive, poorly maintained. small beds, torn carpet, furniture upholstery was worn down to the wood, noisy, bad and expensive food. I booked a room for 2 adults and 3 kids, even prepaid it. Then upon arrival they tried to charge me for a roll away bed from the 1950's. The only redeeming part of the hotel is the location. There are many things to do nearby. I wouldn't stay there again.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Great place to stay in the White Mountains"
Indian Head was perfect for our needs we enjoyed the pool, pedalos and ate dinner and breakfast for $30.00. Its not fining dining but it was perfectly adequate. The room was clean and we all had a great nights sleep. To make our stay more comfortable we paid $10.00 for an additional bed for our 7 year old son - now that was a bargain. Would stay there again
Other trip May 20, 2013
"great location!"
We stayed across the street from the actual hotel, which means we didn't have easy access to the pool and it was putting so we didn't get to check out too much. The area was beautiful and we definitely want to come back when the weather is nicer!
Other trip May 14, 2013
"Indain Head resort"
The fact we have to go outside to reach the Main hotel facilities (restaurant, pool, bar....) is a major drarback espacilly in winter and bad cold weather.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013

"Beautiful surroundings, lacklustre "resort""
My fiancé and I spend the night at the Indian Head Resort, thinking it would be a great spot for a quiet get-away... which it is. However, it's also a tired and bizarre old hotel/motel with illusions of grandeur. We were given a "Notch View" room in a building across the other side of the secondary highway, which you can't even tell exists when you look at the site. Not very convenient if you want to do a quick dash from the pools / hot tubs to your room. As for those water features, they're great to have but the experience of going through the cramped, sweaty changing rooms in order to get there made them a not-so-pleasurable experience. We tried to eat at the nearly empty Indian Head restaurant but were told that it would be at least a 15-minute wait — despite the fact that there were about 20 empty tables, already set. We waited for half an hour at the bar. Our buzzer never buzzed. No one bothered coming to find us. We went and drove to Lincoln in search of food instead. The room itself was fine — clean and comfortable. But the décor was tired and there was some questionable art above the beds.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
CD
"Most recommended hotel but not at snow!"
Nice motel in a magnificent landscape. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Very large rooms. It was snowing when we got there and we had to hear sounds of cracks all over the night because we were at the upper floor. I asume that it happends only in very heavy snow...
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Avi
IL
"Nice view, hotel needs some work."
We stayed 2 nights here. Our room was on the ground floor of the Notchview building are across the street from the main building. Nice view of the mountains. The room was clean except for some stains on the carpet and a musty smell in the bathroom. The lock on the siding glass door was broken, there was a security bar on the door however it really wasn't secure. The bathroom door did not close properly and took force to shut. The ceiling tiles in the bathroom looked like they could fall down. The 50" TV was great and the free Wifi worked very well. The beds were very comfortable although the linens had a strong smell of bleach, a least we knew they were well cleaned. After our first night, housekeeping had not cleaned the bathroom, emptied the ice bucket or cleaned the coffee maker. It's not a quiet room as we could hear the guests beside and above us. The ice machine was dirty and leaked water. Trash had been left on top of it and remained there for the length of our stay. The restaurant is terrible, service is unbelievably poor and food not great.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Shane k
The 'resort' consists of a complex on one side of the old highway and an old rundown motel that they have presumably purchased on the other side of the highway. Poor condition,poor decor and if you want the bar,restaurant or entertainment its on the other side of the highway!
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2013

"Riesiger Ferienkomplex"
Wir waren überrascht, als wir den Hotelkomplex erblickten, der recht wenig mit der Internetabbildung gemeinsam hat, obwohl man diese Häuschen auch buchen kann. Dafür wurden wir durch ein flottest Abendprogramm entschädigt.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
CH

TripAdvisor reviews for Indian Head Resort

"august vacation"
08/31/15 165alenh Beverly
this is the best place to stay and play, location is perfect for all the area attractions, if you play golf like I do PLAY the Owls Nest food , lounge pool, fireworks on Thursday the Indian Head tops them all
"great fun"
08/31/15 lgt82415l Harrisburg
The staff at the Indian Head is very nice and helpful. The were always welcoming and appreciative of our group. The location can't be beat, so close to so many wonderful venues. So much to do onsite as well. I love this place!
"End of summer getaway"
08/30/15
We were looking for a place to take our grandchildren for a short end of the summer getaway. The Indian Head was great because we didn't have to leave (in fact we had to push them to leave the resort) in order to keep the kids entertained. They loved the pools and paddleboats, and the large screen tv in the room. We would go again when looking for a getaway with the kids.
"Indian head resort"
08/30/15 823kimberlyt Westport
It was a good stay I have stayed before and was satisfied, the staff was good the cabin was a little slanted when walking around, the rooms are great. Was a little upset that there was no kids entertainment
"Great White Mountain Getaway"
08/29/15 Penny R Wayne, Pennsylvania, United States
Indian Head is a great resort to get away from it all. The rooms are comfy with awesome views of the mountains and Shadow Lake. The resort has a wonderful outdoor heated pool as well as an indoor pool. Paddle boats are available on the lake for a relaxing ride. Hiking trails are right there to take you to the top of Indian Head. Lots of activities and things to do in the area being steps away from Franconia Notch and the Flume. Wonderful biking trails through the White Mountain National Forest. Great menu offering a wide variety of items with nightly specials and all include a delicious dessert buffet. There are activities for children and entertainment for adults. Put this on your bucket list.
"A Step Above Camping"
08/28/15 Rachele M Cheshire, Connecticut
Not the Ritz, but for a family on a budget, it's a good value and caters to the kids. Most of staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed in a TINY two-room cottage. Cozy if all you do is sleep there and stay active during the day. Meal plan is a great bargain, food is average. You'll pay more for similar food in the area. Great Kids dinner buffet every night and very decent breakfast buffet. Entertainment for kids and adults, two nice heated pools, and very close to many of the White Mountains parks and trails. Lovely grounds. Needs some updating and TLC but overall we were happy with our stay.
"Worst hotel experience ever"
08/27/15 Khiem D Andover, Massachusetts
My family and I arrived on Saturday July 18, 2015 with prepaid reservation through Trip Advisor / Hotelsclick.com. It was supposed to be a weekend for our family to get away to celebrate my birthday and my daughter's birthday. Once we arrived at the reception, we were told by both receptionist and manager on duty that there was no reservation for us, although we received a confirmation through Hotelsclick that we had reservation. The manager showed us a proof that there was a cancelation under my name on July 15, however she could not provide us the actual reservation (which we made on July 5) before the cancelation. She has insisted multiple times that Trip Advisor and/or Hotelsclick must had made a mistake, and while I tried to call Trip Advisor customer service she told me that there was no hope. She had advised us to find another hotel that is 40 minutes away or we had to pay for the special House (part of Indian Head Resort) for over $400 for that night. My wife and I kept asking for more proofs of communications between Indian Head Resort and Hotelsclick; however, nothing was available. In the end, after nearly 2 hours, the manager finally let us stay in their special House for for $327 for that evening despite the fact that we had paid through Hotelsclick. The House was supposed to be nicer than the standard room; however, we did not find the quality of the House was worth the money. However, we are glad that we decided to stay for a total different reason (see below). Soon after we got home, I've filed a claim to Trip Advisor and Hotelsclick. Hotelsclick responded right away with their investigation. They have confirmed with me that they had made reservation for me on that day. They told me that they immediately filed a claim with Indian Head Resort and asked me to wait until they hear back. A FEW WEEKS LATER, I called Indian Head Resort and spoke to the same manager; she told me that Hotelsclick had never contacted Indian Head Resort. I immediately contacted Hotelsclick again to confirm, and I was told by Hotelsclick that they were in communication with Indian Head. A few days later, Hotelsclick informed me that Indian Head Resost HAD AGREED TO REFUND TO ME FOR THE AMOUNT OF $327 DUE TO THEIR ERROR. I have received $327 refund with mixed feelings: I was glad that I have received my money back. At the same time, my family and I have been EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED with our experience with Indian Head Resort. They have almost ruined our weekend. They wanted to force us to take a different hotel room that is 40 minutes away. Two hours of argument with Indian Head on that Saturday July 18's evening was our worst nightmare given the fact that we were tired and our two young children were in need a place to rest. I will never come back to this hotel and I strongly DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO STAY AT INDIAN HEAD RESORT. Until today, August 27, 2015, I still HAVE NOT received any apology from Indian Head.
"Average Lodging in Convenient Location"
08/27/15 Damien G
We stayed here for one night on a road trip of New England. The check in staff were helpful and friendly. The room was spacious but dated - the lake view rooms seemed to be much nicer. They have a meal plan package which is good value for families or people doing extensive hiking who don't want to worry about sourcing food options in the area. It is very closely located to The Flume and several other attractions in the area. One of the reasons we chose it was that many other places didn't have the option for one night stay only. This may be a good choice for location and price for a short stay.
"Great Place if you like crowds"
08/27/15 larrymK80JX Chicopee
I have used this place several times and each time it's getting worse. Don't stay across the street if you plan on using the entertainment, to dangerous to cross at times. Way to crowded in the pool and game room area. The pool area was a mess, and the game room was extremely hot. No resort employees to be found. This was the first time I felt like I was a bothering the staff when just asking questions.
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!"
08/25/15 Sash D Ridgewood, New York
This is one resort that you don't want to be in.We get to this Indian head resort which look so great on the web we get there like 2:30 pm to check in they tell us rooms not ready yet come back by 4pm ok np come back @ 4 pm rooms not ready right so she said in about 15 min should be ready any way must of came back like 3 other time until she told us you room is ready so we go to our room mades are still cleaning the room another half hour wait np get in no ac room smell like meldow ask them to fix ac couple hours later fixed next day cards to open doors don't work to get in and now this is like at 10 pm both of my kids sound a sleep can't get in so have to walk down by the office to fix cards wile my wife is waiting out side next day I discover the sheets have some stains on them so I look a round in the room just to see what else I'll see wow I look behind the litlle end table there is dirt and a Swiss knife open now what happens if my 3 or 5 year old would of found that !!!!! Then I go in to speak to a manager about the issues we been having she said to me rooms get clean every day and nothing is behind that end table I said come in to the room and you'll see for your self and she of course she didn't I said here a picture she wasn't interested she tells me to hold on a sec so she sends the resptionest back she said you complain to much and you have to leave our resort wow can't believe that so I ask to speak to her manager again she tells me she's going home wow ok then I'll take my full refund she tells me no really I had it with this place so now she tells me if you don't leave we'll call the police are you serious I said call them please police come first thing the cop tells me sir you have to leave I said hold on did you hear my side of what's going on here he said I don't have to wow well that's nh police anyway disputing my case and sue this resort for sure ohh and that manager should not be working there that's for sure she should be mopping the floor in mc Donald's rude staff I'll try to upload some pics you be the judge.