All hotels in Sterling, Virginia, United States of America
21481 Ridgetop Cir, Sterling, VA, 20166, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Ok"
Ok but full size double bed instead of queen
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
evelyne
"nice hotel"
All was fine, except the manager, ana, should smile a little
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Nice Time"
It was great. I would have appreciated a more versatile breakfast. The gym was great with the exception of the ab machine. I think the belt is about to pop. Perhaps we could get brighter lighting in the hallways on the floors. Overall, I was comfortable and would stay again.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"Solid hotel in convenient location"
Overall a good hotel. Room and staff were great, bed was very comfortable and room incredibly spacious. Only drawbacks were the shower water pressure was weak and the continental breakfast was meh. Should not really complain about a free meal, but the milk I had was sour so that just ruined everything so I couldn't finish the meal.
"Love the Hyatt Place"
I've made numerous reviews of the Hyatt Place ... always amazing !!! We stay here whenever we're in the DC area. The kids love the big, spacious room. Great for relaxing after a short road trip from NYC. Breakfast is hot and top notched. The people at the front desk are friendly and accommodating. We'll be back shortly. Love you guys.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Edward
"Ok"
Met my expectations Fitness room needs an upgrade
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great as always!"
Great as always! Consistent!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Good rooms, bad breakfast"
Beds were comfy and rooms had ample space. Breakfast was disappointing and expected at least Holiday Inn sort of breakfast but was worse. just donuts, some fruit and juices & coffee was horrible. Breakfast sandwiches & tiny pancakes dry. All it had was carbs and could you give a little protein please!!! All in all it was ok.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Jacqueline
"clean and comfortable near IAD"
Well maintained hotel and courteous staff. Not as close to the airport as I thought. It is about 15 mins away.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Christian
"Nice place to stay"
I would give the hotel and staff and excellent rating. We will definitely stay again when we come back to DC area
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Huberta
"Weekend family trip"
My wife and I stayed 2 nights for a family surprise Birthday party in the area. The hotel room was clean and appeared to be newly renovated...very nice. The hotel was conveniently located. Included breakfast was typical, not great. Overall a nice place to stay.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
barry
Very fluid. Staff very courteous. I highly recommend the establishment.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Manny
"Nice Hotel Stay"
Stayed at hotel for 4 days. The room was very clean, comfortable, and in a quiet area. The walls however are paper thin. Breakfast was a nice perk. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Nice Property, Good Location"
The hotel was nice and was in walking distance from several restaurants. The room was really spacious but the pillows were not comfortable. Overall it was a great property and I really liked the late checkout at 12pm.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Mrs.
"BUSINESS TRIP MADE MORE COMFORTABLE BY HYATT PLACE"
This was a GREAT hotel to stay in! Professional staff. Excellent place to stay!
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Joel
"Need Microwave"
The hotel was very nice and seemed to be up to par. I have stayed at other Hyatt and other hotels that have been better and some worse. Nice living room social area with divider from the bed area, nice business center with plenty of access for media and "IT", nice kitchen area but no microwave. I had a child with me that wanted waffles, eggs and some breakfast meat. They had small pancakes which were fine but the only eggs were on an English muffin, and no meat. The only thing structured wrong was the very small bathrooms with one light over the tub and shower.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Impressed"
wonderful hotel, staff is friendly and very helpful. Our room was comfortable and clean and breakfast was delicious. Shuttle to the airport was convenient!
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
M
"Splendid, immaculate, attractive..flawless hotel"
Everything was perfect, except for one problem, that nearly ruined the experience. The night desk woman (I didn't get her name; she was African-American, that's all I remember) told me that breakfast was served UNTIL 10:30 AM......and she reiterated the same time--10:30 AM--after I asked a second time to be sure. So I planned my wake up time to be in sync and I arrived at about 10:10 AM--only to be told that they STOPPED SERVING BREAKFAST AT 10:00 AM!! Suffice to say, I was extremely upset as I was looking forward to it. The good news is that the two kitchen staff, Fabiola and Cristina, couldn't have been nicer, understanding, and accommodating, and they returned several key breakfast items to the kitchen room counter, and provided some fresh pancakes to go with the delicious egg sandwiches. I was so very fortunate to have Fabiola and Cristina there, to rectify the complete SCREW UP of the night desk woman. NO EXCUSE for her misinforming me; it's much like when some incompetent gives you the wrong directions and you end up disastrously lost......but it's NOTHING to that incompetent, cause THEY are not the one to suffer--YOU ARE. Anyway, kudos to Fabiola and Cristina for their great professionalism. And I do hope you will have a serious discussion with the night desk lady to make her understand in no uncertain terms that this careless, callous attitude about something seemingly insignificant is UNACCEPTABLE.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Ten Days in Sterling"
My sister and I were very pleased with the hotel, the staff, shuttle drivers--everyone was very accommodating and friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Last minute stay"
We had to make an unexpected overnight stay in the area and found the room online at the last minute. The price was right; the room was nice. As we were not expecting to stay over, we had not brought all of the necessary toiletries. The man at the front desk provided us with what we needed. All the room was missing was a charging point for our cell phones.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Roberta
"Little slice of paradise in the city"
I loved the hotel. It was surprising. The decor and comfort of the hotel was extremely nice. I loved the shower and wished I could take it home with me.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Kenya
"Love Hyatt Place"
We absolutely love the chain of Hyatt Place hotels. Every time we come to the DC area, we stay at either the north or south location. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the breakfast is hot and inviting, and the t.v. is a great way to relax. To make things better, we found an amazing rate for this trip and couldn't turn it down. We weren't even planning on coming to DC ... but decided to grab the special rate and make the trip down for New Years. Loving it.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Edward
"Very comfortable, clean stay"
Great find. The room has a desk area, a vanity area by the sink, outside of the bathroom with the toilet and shower. There is a living room area with a comfortable sofa that I watched the big screen tv from while drinking a cup of coffee I made on the machine. The flavor of the coffee was pretty good. Everything was super clean, and the bathroom water pressure was great! I liked the toiletries and how everything was set up. Having the extra sink by the coffee maker and fridge area was helpful. I put my used coffee cup in the sink when I was finished. There are no drawers or closet to hang clothes in. The vanity has drawers but they are not big enough for clothing.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Wonderful experience but for the beds!"
Wonderful experience during Christmas 2014! Very warm and helpful staff, free breakfast, comfortable roomy room. Will stay again. Only complaint is the beds are only covered with a sheet and very thin and rough white blanket. No blankets in the room. I called to ask for a warm comforter and the staff supplied a duvet without a cover. It was stained. Hyatt needs to improve on the bad coverings.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Betsy
"Excellent stay near IAD"
Excellent stay, close to the airport. A little long wait for the hotel shuttle but other than that it was and always is a great hotel!
2 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
M
"ALL YOU COULD WANT"
ABSOLUTELY WHAT WE WANTED. WHILE VISITING WITH FAMILY IN ASHBURN WE HAD OUR OWN PRIVATE RETREAT TO RETUN TO AT NIGHT WITHOUT PUTTING THEM OUT OF THEIR BEDS (LITERALLY). CLEAN, EXTREMELY SPACIOUS, AND WELL APPOINTED. OUR SHIH TSU LOVED IT AS MUCH AS MY DAUGHTER AND I DID. THE BREAKFAST WAS A1, NOT JUST COLD CEREAL AND TOAST LIKE SOME CHAINS OFFER. WALL TO WALL FRESH AND HOT CHOICES. SO QUIET, NEVER HEARD A PLANE.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
CHRISTINE D
"Nice and comfortable stay"
Overall, it was a pleasant experience. Good location with quite a few restaurants around including Olive Garden, Chipotle and minutes from Dulles airport. Nice and clean, friendly staff, decent breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
SRIDHAR
"Great Value!"
I spent 3 nights at Hyatt Place, and I had absolutely no issues during my stay. Check In was quick and staff was friendly. The room was clean and had several amenities, including a separate sitting area, fridge, etc. The beds were clean and comfortable, and there were plenty of pillows and blankets. I also appreciated the ample number of towels we were provided. I heard very little noise from nearby rooms, and I heard zero street traffic. I also appreciated the complimentary breakfast with actual breakfast sandwiches and pancakes. It was much more convenient than having to eat out every morning. I would stay there again, no question.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Katie
"Edgar"
We had a wonder full time. The only thing that I notice was that the carpet in the elevators need it to be clean or replace.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Edgar
Everything was great except the comfort of the bed. But no other complaints!
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
Aleshia
Excellent place to stay and nice size rooms. A very convenient location close to mall and etc.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Quick overnight stay near airport"
The hotel provides a shuttle which will not only take you to the hotel from the airport but will shuttle you to local restaurants. Very convenient. The room layout is modern and has everything you need. You feel like you are in an actual hotel not some dump by the airport. I was very pleased.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Comfortable & affordable"
We stayed in this hotel for 4 days and drive to downtown DC and shopping outlets. It is close to Dulles but far from everywhere but convenient to access highways. Rooms are large, clean and comfortable. Price is nice. Service personnel is nice as well.
4 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
Erdem
"Wait till the work is done"
Second stay in the last couple months here firs time was great this time not as nice. Very Very noisy this hotel reputation as a construction worker temp home came through nice and LOUD. On top of this the hotel is under reno an the crews started at 645 so between loud football room parties till 12 and workers starting at 645 little time for some sleep before work. Then there was the hotel shuttle driver who tailgated us for a mile before the hotel almost hit us 2 or 3 times once in the parking lot trying to speed back to stand in the lobby. Given the other hotels near by I think I would avoid this one for a while to see if the construction gets done and make sure you get rooms away from the long term crowd who think its a home just for them.
2 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
george
"Hyatt is the Best"
I stay at the Hyatt in Sterling, VA quite often. It is my favorite hotel in Northern Virginia. The rooms are clean. Facilities condition and room comfort are excellent. And last but not least, the staff is very friendly. Thank you Hyatt!!! :-)
Elsie
"Great weekend"
Great breakfast & the room was very nice. Check in was perfect and the staff very nice.
Donnie
"excellent"
Had a great weekend there . It was very clean and everyone was very friendly. We would definitely go back again.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Convenient location in Sterling, VA."
Easy access to Dulles International Airport. Rooms are modern especially the bathroom shower is great.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
It was a great hotel experience!
2 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Minoza
"Everything works here"
This is the 4th time I have booked family coming into town to see DC. After trying several hotels in the area, this one has become my favorite and whoever comes down likes it as well. It is close enough to drive into the city or take the metro. It is close to shopping (malls, outlets, or just the typical local major retail stores). It is also close to plenty of restaurants and a few movie theaters. You can easily access both Dulles and Reagan National airports. It is easy to find. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable. The free breakfast is on par or better than other hotels I have booked. The staff has always been awesome.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
K
"Complementary shuttle!"
Shuttle service to Dulles airport is a big plus. Nice big rooms but small bathrooms. Tucked in behind buildings.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Taimur
One night stay and this hotel was perfect. BIG rooms
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Convienent to get to, and surrounding areas. Staff was great!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great Stay!"
We stayed one night but everything about our stay was excellent. The room was clean, comfortable and attractive. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, suggesting several places to go to eat dinner when asked. We would definitely stay here in the future.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Jackson
"Very Good Hotel"
Very good hotel.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Anthony
"Perfect"
You definitely feel like a special guest when you walk in the door. The host greets you and checks you in quickly. You'll find a very spacious room with all the amenities. The rooms and bathrooms are clean. The breakfast is better at some places, but nothing to complain about. They have hot breakfast sandwiches and several other things. It's a great value
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Tony
"nice hotel, great breakfast"
room was ok, clean. we had two beds but wasn't queen it was full size -that was disappointing. amazing good breakfast every day different food. - buffet. free shuttle to airport.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Would stay again"
friendly and professional staff, excellent accommodations, nice breakfast.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Very good stay for the four of us. There were only two issues: our daughter used a towel that seemed to have spilled perfume on it from a previous guest missed by HK)and the closet was way too small to hang any clothes so we had clothes hanging from the door handles throughout the room . All else was great. Would stay there again - just look closer at the towels next time. :0)
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Airport Stay"
Would definitely stay again!. Hotel was quiet, clean and very friendly staff, perfect for overnight stay before Dulles flight
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014