All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
4250 Village StrollWhistlerBCV0N1B4Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Dirty
    Food is not good
    Bad breakfast

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Overpriced"
Nothing like the pictures, the hotel is very old. Wifi did not work properly, TV cable had no channels available. Only the location was ok.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2016
Giorgio
"Nice and comfortable"
A reasonable stay, comfortable to pass through
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2016
"1 night stay not great"
unit was not clean. end of bed area found up to 6 socks also underware along with piles of dust.. obviously never clnd regularly. Bathroom a disaster.. if your more than 180lbs you wont fit! the reno work horrible the door partially open and hit toilet.. for over 200night def not worth it.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2016
Lana
"Alright, but not anything special"
I found the room to be overly dusty and extremely unclean. The bed although awkwardly played out was very comfortable. The room was way too hot, and the floors are horribly laid out. You had to take the elevator to floor 3 then take two flights of stairs to get to our room
1 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2016
Drew
One night stay. Great location and good service. Neighbours were quiet and even the village life wasn't too loud.
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2016
Ryan
This hotel is in an excellent location for walking, shopping and skiing, also plenty of restaurants. CON In the smaller rooms the bathroom door swings in which only allows 13 1/2 inches of clearance. Clearly this needs to be changed. Also, the whole place is in need of a deep cleaning and replacing of the rugs. Rooms need to be painted..basically needs a reno..could be excellent then.
3 night romance trip Apr 5, 2016
Everything was fine with the stay, but was surprised to not find extra pillows and blanket for the pullout sofa, which we needed. Had to call for them. Room was very comfortable & spacious (loft suite with kitchen). Was just 2 of us, but would be comfortable for a family of four if your kids don't mind sharing a pullout queen sofabed.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2016
It was the least pleasant hotel I stayed since I started booking with hotels.com.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2016
Adriana
I was very dissapointed, the room was so dated with a cramped floor space. We called the front desk to ask where the ice machine was, answer "Mountainside Lodge". We called to find out where the hot tub was, answer "Mountainside Lodge". There was no closet to hang our clothes, wet coats and store any foot ware. I did not think it was worth $275 per night.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2016
Robyn
"Early Week in Whistler"
Two nights. Quiet, comfortable and cozy.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2016
Wayne
"Whitler getaway"
we went to whistler for a two day mid week sky trip. The location is very central close to lifts and right on the main village walk. The downside of this,it is relatively noisy at night. The room was great with a small kitchen, except the heating unit is very noisy as it kick in and out at night.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2016
Kuno
"Good location, checkin time a little late"
Hotel is pretty good, in good location! When I book the hotel, I indicated 4 people with a puppy, but when I arrive, we were charged $40 extra for the additional 2 person!!! The hot tub is a street across, no problem with that, but there is no changing or showering facility. What if everyone jumps in without shower???
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2016
Kenneth
"Ski Holiday"
Great location friendly staff highly recommend
4 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
Gregory
"A very comfortable stay"
I stayed here one night while skiing Whistler. Check-in was easy, and the front desk staff was friendly and professional. The room was very clean and comfortable, and included a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. The only drawbacks might be that the pool & hot tub were across the street at their sister property; I didn't feel like dashing through the snow while dressed for the pool. The location was fantastic otherwise, right in the middle of the village. I'd happily stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2015
"Comfortable hotel close to the Whistler gondola"
Very well located in Whistler Village. Comfortable, small hotel with classic character
Other trip Dec 14, 2015
Perfect location and good price!
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Kristina
"Comfy and Cozy at the Executive Inn"
Stayed one night in room 300, which had the pullout sofa and a queen loft bed. Cute place, comfy and perfect for us. Has a small kitchen, and a wine opener :) The plug outlet in the washroom didn't work, which was the only not so good thing. Everything else was fine, would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Carly
"Great winter get awsy"
Just loved it. We are non skiers but loved the feel of a winter village away from home.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Elaine
I stayed in room 305. I really liked the layout with the bedroom in a loft above and the balcony, living room, fireplace, stovetop, fridge, microwave, pots, pans, dishes, kettle, coffee pot, etc. The fridge smelled like someone had spilled milk in there, but someone came to clean it immediately. He also explained how to work the television while he was there. The room was cleaned well otherwise, but it was quite late in the day by the time my room got cleaned. The bathroom was a bit small. The shower was beautiful, and a nice size, but there's not much counter or storage space if you're staying there with two people. The door to the closet on the stairs was missing, and the light on the balcony was burned out. The phone had a light flashing 'message', but the front desk indicated that it was malfunctioning. There was no parking, due to construction in the garage, so the front desk told me to park in the next available space and leave my parking pass on the dash. I found a nasty note from the manager of the hotel next door that he might've towed my car. I was not informed that there was free parking available within walking distance. Guests must also walk across the street and hike up to the third floor to get ice from an ice machine. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed my stay, and I would definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
"Okay but not great."
We enjoyed our stay because the hotel is right on the Village Stroll so no need to take the car anywhere when going out for a meal or just walking about. The room cleanliness wasn't terrible but could have been better. Dust bunnies in corners in the bathroom. The soap dish had a scum layer at one end, yuk. Also, we asked for a one hour later checkout, which was okay by the guy at the desk. But then he told us that we'd have to pay for an additional day of parking, over $20. So we checked out on time, not later. We would have liked to stroll around the Village and shop and maybe have lunch but not if it costs another day's parking. When we checked out I mentioned this to the young woman at the desk and she was very apologetic. We should have been told that we could leave the car until 1 pm which would have been perfect for us. But by then we already had bags in the car and were ready to leave. I wish they'd have made that policy known by ALL of their staff.
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
"Overall an average stay"
I enjoyed my time at the Executive, but overall it's really just an average hotel. Nothing superior about this place really. Though the bathroom was up to date and lovely.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Stacey
"Great Location - Poorly kept hotel"
Location of the Hotel was perfect. Great front line staff. Pool was not in service, but was advised that it would be upon our arrival. The pool was actually down for maintenance for the season. The house keeping detail for our room was terrible. I could go on and on about that...but would fill up this box. The range included beds not being properly made up, garbage on the floor upon arrival, food in the fridge, toilet not flushed, dirty windows...etc. Front desk staff was knowledgeable of the area and very helpful.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Dean
Lovely hotel, perfect location in the city. Room was made up very nicely and super comfortable. Would definatley stay again!
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Kinda disapointed"
It was a good relaxing trip. Down fall, kinda expensive,paid 300$ for 2 nights, pool is across the street, no bath tub to soak in and the room is very small.. probably won't stay again unless the price was low.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Great location in the village"
The room was ok, however the photos on the websites make it look a lot bigger. Comfortable bed, however room was maid service during our stay. Otherwise great location.
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Tony
Located in the heart of Whistler Village. Balconies overlook the pedestrian alleys
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Comfortable room"
Spent the night and went zip-linning the next day.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Jon
Nice staff Cost way to much for parking
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Enjoyed our visit. Hotel in a good location close to all of the anemities.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
"A perfect weekend getaway"
A perfect weekend in Whistler with friends, we got our loft at the hotel which was central to everything we did in Whistler. The room was great value for the price and really enjoyed our stay!
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Cute and cozy room in the Village"
The staff were really nice and helpful. They let us check in around noon when our check in time was supposed to be 4pm, so that was great. They also let us stay an hour past check out time. Really lovely and cosy room. Came with a little kitchen and dining space. The kitchen had a lot of tools for us to use. We also had a nice private porch over looking the village streets. Bed was very comfy and clean. Decent channels on the tv as well. The room had a really great cabin feel to it.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Julia
"Great location but dirty hotel rooms"
The location of the hotel was great right in the middle. Of whistler village. The price good but we rented 3 rooms and they were extremely dirty. The futon bed was pulled out and an empty condom rapper was found the sheets were questionable if they had been changed. Dust was everywhere, and I'm talking about inches in places. The hotel staff I have no complaints about they came up and dealt with whatever our concerns were. Just dissapointed in the condition of the hotel.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
wendy
Great location. All staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"Perfect hotel !"
Loved the room, location and service! Had a great experience!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Close to whistler activities and restaurants"
Room needed a really good dust, lumpy pillows and blankets that I would have given to my dog to sleep on 6 months ago.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
shannon
"Great location, rooms need maintenance."
Comfortable room, just in need of a bit of TLC. We had a missing toilet roll holder and had to ask for some toilet paper. They didn't bother replacing the roll holder though. The ceiling plaster was badly cracked and flaking but over all the room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
"decent hotel great location"
Could have been cleaner. Duvet in bed was a horribly lumpy joke. Get new Duvets Executive! Great location, very sunny pool.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"Nice hotel centrally located, close to shopping."
It was hard to find the hotel. Entrance to parking is from another hotel. The elevator stops in another floor and one must carry luggage one flight of stairs down.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"Excellent location"
Great stay , super cute loft room. Was able to check in early, amazing location close to all amenities. There was no view from balcony, didn't matter to us. Only negative thing I can say is that our room smelled like there had been a smoker staying in it . Opened the balcony door to air it out and it was ok. If I would have been staying longer than 1 night would have requested a new room .
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Disappointing stay in room 208"
Upon check in, the garbage can under the sink was not emptied from the last renters. There was no toilet paper in the bathroom. There was a wasp nest in the wall outside on the veranda which did not allow us to use the outdoor space. The bed was hard and uncomfortable.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Whistler in busy season"
The stay was fine, breakfast area was a mess, parking was expensive as there was no where to park for free unless you parked 2 miles away.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"pubic hairs everywhere!"
not clean! pubic hair everywhere...a big ball right next to the lamp...called from desk and girl came up and used a tissue and picked up the ball of hair and confirmed it. location was good but that's about it. I would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Heart of the village"
Nice room close to all of the amenities. I will certainly look at this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Close to everything!!"
Nicely place in the village. The staff was amazing and the rooms we're very nice. It's not a new hotel but it's very clean and well maintain. :)
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Run-down. Needs work."
The location is great in the village, although difficult to find as it's a bit hidden away. The staff were friendly & helpful. The room was disappointing, very run-down. It seemed clean enough for what they had to work with, but there was a lot of damage to the walls, floors, & ceilings, hard water/mildew build up & staining in bathroom, the toilet paper dispenser was missing off it's brackets, the filling in the comforter on the bed was all balled up & lumpy, there was no top sheet for the old creaky pull-out bed, carpets looked dirty... basically everything just seemed old, dingy, and falling apart. Needs a lot of help. Also disappointed that the pool is in another location across the road, which has no change rooms or washrooms. After seeing the size & state of the pool we decided to skip it anyways.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Erin
"Would not recommend."
Room had not been cleaned when we arrived and quite honestly looked like it hadn't been thoroughly cleaned for some while (layer of dust/dirt on bathroom and kitchen area shelves), beer bottle caps etc. on the deck. Informed staff and deck was cleared but no cleaning in room. Room and bed were not made up at all the following day though, strangely enough, clean towels were placed in the room. Coffee machine products not replaced. Staff on front deck did come to room, brought coffee replacements and were very apologetic but could not do anything about cleaning service. Did offer to reimburse costs for parking which we accepted. Friends in a separate room (same floor) also did not have their room made up (though their room was clean upon arrival) and had a missing plank in the wooden deck which is a definite safety hazard. Underground parking is shared with other hotels (separate areas) and is not easy to find especially if a delivery vehicle is in the same area as it was when we arrived. Overall I would not visit this hotel again and would not recommend.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Shelagh
"Cozy hotel in the village."
Good value for Whistler. Great location near gondola. Nice suite with loft and fireplace. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Could use some updating. Overall good value.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"huge room great location"
Really surprised us. We booked it because it was the the cheapest we could find and it turned out to be but in an awesome spot in whistler village and the room was huge. Kitchen, dining, couch and balcony over looking the village stroll
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Casey
"Overall Good Experience"
The local is incredible and the main reason I would stay at the hotel again. The only fall backs were the amount of steep stairs in the room and the slanted ceiling over the bed which I almost hit my head on a couple times. I really liked the loft style room. It was super cool to have a livingroom/kitchenette in the downstairs and a bedroom upstairs. Balcony also overlooked the Village Stroll which was awesome. Can be loud at night though
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Rebecca
Our "deluxe" room was not very deluxe at all. No tub, just a shower, which was not clear when the reservation was made. The cleanliness of the room was terrible; however, when this was mentioned upon checkout the front desk staff apologized profusely & we were given a substantial discount on our room. We would consider staying there again as the staff and manager seemed sincerely upset that our experience there was less than great. Everyone deserves a second chance!
Other trip Aug 8, 2015