All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4355 Beltway Dr, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Weekend in Dallas"
The hotel was good for the price.
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
"All in all ok stay"
This was the first time staying at Holiday Inn Express Addison. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom had some cosmetic damages (bathroom counter chipped, wall damaged from door). There were ants by the microwave. We didn't notice them until the morning we left. The night before we left a cup of tea on the counter above the fridge and the next morning it was covered with tiny ants. Check out was slow. I stood in line for about ten minutes before anyone showed up at the front desk. There was a sign that stated they were helping a guest and would be back soon. The breakfast was decent with quite a few choices. We would consider staying again.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"Enjoyed my stay"
Checkin was easy. Breakfast was good and the area was kept clean. I liked the choice of restaurants in the area.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"Love Holiday Inn Express & Suites"
Everything was excellent as always at Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I have yet to be disappointed staying at one of these hotels and this one was no different. Excellence at every point!
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
"New years get-a-way"
Friendly staff. Pretty good breakfast and loved the hours for breakfast of 7-10 - Very accommodating for those that want to sleep in.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2015
Marquesha
"We would come back!"
It was clean room, but there was sigars smell in hallway. Service is great, breakfast was almost perfect! Neighborhood is quite and safe. A lot of restaurants but nothing else. It's nice place for relax!
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Thanksgiving Family Visit"
It couldn't have been better.
5 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Jerome
"Stay was Great"
Hotel was Great! Breakfast was Delish. We checked in at around 8 and didn't see or hear another person until the next morning. Highly recommend
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"Just OK."
Since when does a regular, not super nice room go for $100? When did that happen? This hotel is fair, not great, not bad. Breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Curt
"Booking info needs improvement."
Booked non-smoking through Hotels.com. I arrived they said only standard room booked, nothing about non-smoking in reservation!!! Very unhelpful. Gave me too room keys, that did nit work, wen back down fro three more. Widows open but don't stay up. Used coat hanger as wedge to get some fresh air. Room smelled bad.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2015
Vaughn
"Comfortable enough"
Nothing fancy, but adequate for business travel. Current street construction makes it confusing to get into the parking lot, but other than that it's not a bad place to stay.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Great Staff!!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Briana
"Great Family Stay"
Very clean rooms, quiet and typical restaurant's hot included breakfast. Everything was perfect. Thank you.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Julija
"Nice hotel, great location, uncomfortable bed"
We had a great time visiting Addison and staying at Holiday Inn Express. The front desk staff was always helpful, but not overly friendly. Frankly, it doesn't bother me when people aren't overly friendly. They did a great job of helping us. We had an executive king room on the top floor. FYI the top floor seems to be a smoking floor. The hallways smelled of cigarette smoke all the time, but you didn't notice it in the room. The room was well equipped and fairly quiet. The one downside to our room was the bed. It caused a certain amount of strain on our backs. Breakfast was good. Definitely worth the money!
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Lori
"Comfortable but Unconnected"
Great price for the location. Comfortable room. Extra friendly staff. The internet was so slow it was useless.
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
"Addison stay"
Construction in the area was for a loud stay most of the day if you are on that side of the hotel
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
You pay for what you get, which is very good considering the price. Great breakfast!!!
3 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Manuel
"RUDE STAFF AND DISGUSTING"
Not the room we booked, we were placed on a smoking floor, we treated like crazies when we asked to move, VERY rude staff, sheets had BLOOD stains on them. DISGUSTING. DO NOT BOOK.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
zittajohn
"Needs updating..."
This hotel is very outdated. Our room had water damage and 2 crickets on the ceiling during the first night. The staff was nice and helpful with getting us moved but they really need renovations.
6 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
Vicki
"Extremely comfortable bed!"
The beds were so comfortable. I love that the curtains were room darkening and completely covered the window not letting in any light!
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
Tammy
"Smoking room smell"
I was given a smoking room which was heavily inundated with cigarette smoke. I was very disappointed with the service.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
"stay sucked"
It wasn't that great they gave us a room that was for handicap and my husband and I are perfectly fine maybe some one else could of really used and needed that room also didn't like that we were on the first floor no tub couldn't even shower right with moving shower head over all the stay sucked would not recommend it
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Nice, comfortable and convenient stay."
It was a nice overnight getaway. The hotel was the way it was supposed to be for a really good price. I'd definitely consider going back to it.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
Vic
Nice hotel, good service, no surprises
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2015
walter
"Fantastic."
We enjoyed ourselves very much. Staff was friendly, room very clean and the entire facility was non smoking which was a huge plus not waking to smokers down the hall. I highly recommend staying here either for a family vacation or even a romantic mini getaway. Breakfast was great a variety of foods and always fresh.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Weekend trip"
Good hotel will stay again!!!!
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Very Good Value For The Price"
Overall the Price to Value for this hotel exceeded my expectation. The room condition when I arrived was excellent. I am usually a tough grader of bathroom conditions and I thought the staff did an excellent job maintaining it. The breakfast selection was very good and even if you arrived late, the staff went above and beyond to get you what you needed. The Hotel Staff was extremely friendly and well organized when I arrived. They got me to my room quickly and the service was just as fast when I left. The pool condition for being late in the summer was very good and the staff did an excellent job at maintaining it. I will be staying here when I am in Addison again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Not as great"
this is our second time booking this hotel.First time we didn't have any problems yet this time wasn't quit the same experience. First, my husband requested an extra blanket and he was told they were completely booked and didn't have extra ones. Uhm, got me thinking how is that possible? how they change the sheets and blankets in the rooms the next day? Second, their coke machine takes credit cards each drink says 1.50 yet i got charged 3.00 and when my daughters candy got stuck in their vending machine they gave her $1.00 not $1.50 and Third, they had free pancakes between 8pm-12am on the first night it was great then the second night my husband and kids ranout of syrup and my husband happened to peak in one of their cabinet when a lady showed up and told him to stop doing that or he will be kicked out, really? then 2 other boys (from our soccer team) showed up to eat pancakes and the same lady comes back in the room and asked who the adult was? (very rude) and my husband said me. she then asked him for his age. Really, there was no need for that.The next morning, their breakfast buffet was half empty, no biscuits, bacon, regular bread, bagels for at least 15 minutes then when i asked the lady for some bread she said give me a minute - ha it had been 10 minutes already and we were in a hurry to leave for a soccer game all i wanted was a toast this is the reason why i will not stay here again
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Paola
"Best value in Addison"
Convenient to North Dallas. Comfortable Bed. Fantastic restaurants nearby.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Nancy P
"Great location! Great hotel!"
Had a wonderful stay with my family! The only thing slightly wrong was our room was not ready when we got there. But it was ready in about a hour and everything was perfect.. My family loved the pool and the hotel was great. Breakfast was so-so. But will definitely stay again and will definitely recommend to friends and family visiting this area.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
stormy
"Hotel Is NOT Smoke Free."
Non Smoking room requested. Room prepaid but no non smoking rooms available and because it was after six, refund refused. If room is prepaid, then non smoking should be reserved. I was fortunate the room was relatively smokeless but still suffered from allergy symptoms. Really too bad because I always look for Holiday Inn Express as one of my preferred business travel hotels but buyer beware of ones that are not completely smoke free.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
I reached at 2.30 am and there were no parking space.Breakfast was not very good. and they have refused to extend my timing from 12pm to 1 pm
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
sikander
"great place to stay spacious and comfortable rooms"
This was a fabulous stay .The only downfall was the smokey smell near the elevators into the hall from the smoking rooms. I suppose on the upside you are accommodating to all. Over all the hotel was very pleasant ,clean and great location. Lots of food nearby and places to go were not that far either. I would definitely go back.Thank you.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Stay"
The stay was fine. Our first night, their was fruit flies. Bug spray killed them. On one night while lounging in the lobby, a hotel employee was rude to a guest of mine. My guest fixed her some tea in the dining area and she was told the breakfast area was closed. However, the doors were open.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Great stay!!!"
Hotel room was fantastic! Out of everything the only thing that I would say is my room did not have a TV guide. It was a minor issue but other then that it was great!!
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Sean
"Perfect in every way."
Spotless Rooms, Great and fast staff. excellent location hundreds of restaurants and quiet.
6 night trip Jul 4, 2015
Donald
"Great experience"
Beautiful place to stay and just minutes from evetything. Staff was wonderful
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Stayed one night"
We stayed one night. Comfy bed, clean swimming pool and loved the free breakfast.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Carrie
"Cheaply built hotel with poor wifi."
Walls and floors are thin so noise is transferred easily. The AC was good and cold. The internet at times was so slow it was close to unusable.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
This hotel is a great,friendly, comfortable place to stay
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Everything was great
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"nice hotel near almost everything"
we stayed at this hotel for a weekend and we were impressed by the location and its staff and condition of room. everything was great. During the night, ac started acting up and mini fridge was leaking water yet the manager on duty was super nice and got us a new room with no questions asked...courteous and prompt service...and the free breakfast was one of the best we have had!!! will definitely stay again!!!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
mary
"Good Stay to Start Cross Country Trip"
The Holiday Inn Express in Addison was a good stay. Great customer service and a decent free breakfast in the morning. There are plenty of amazing non-cahin resturants around for some good food. We gave it four stars overall because the A/C in the room was not very controllable. It was either freezing cold or hot. Beside that our stay was great and we would stay here again.
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Anthony
"Weekend Fun"
Excellent stay. Great hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"Nice for price"
Hotel seemed a little older but it was nice, especially for the price. If I wanted an extremely fancy hotel I would had to pay twice the amount at least. I'd rather save a little money. This hotel also had a great breakfast each morning. Anytime we go to that area this is where we will stay.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Valerie
The desk chair in the room was old and wore out, but the staff was great and offered me another chair.
Other trip May 25, 2015
JanneH
"Home away from Home"
Our stay was only one night but it was nice and enjoyable. Had no problems and the hotel is very convenient to many restaurants in the area. I recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Rosalie
"Great place in Great Neighborhood"
Great place with friendly staff! Loved the full breakfast too!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Good value hotel"
My wife and I stayed for one night. We didn't spend much time here other than sleeping but it had everything we wanted and the price was right. The continental breakfast was decent. They had bacon, scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, bagels, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, and yogurt. They had juice and milk to drink. It's not like eating at IHOP but satisfactory. We don't like a lot of the beds at hotels but this one was comfortable. The room and bathroom were clean. The parking lot seems secure. It is well lit and has security cameras. The surrounding area is commercial. It's mostly shopping and restaurants with a few office buildings mixed in.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Early bird breakfast."
Hotel was clean and staff was nice and helpful. The breakfast on the weekend needs to be served earlier, like it is during the week. It just throws a early birds schedule off a bit.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015