All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4355 Beltway Dr, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Weekend getaway"
Friendly staff and a great location
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Lolita
"Decent hotel, horrible service"
The hotel room was nice enough; however, the woman working the hotel front desk was horrid. She was on her cell phone upon my arrival, and seemingly couldn't be bothered to end what was clearly a personal phone call to get me checked into my room. After waiting for several minutes while she ignored me standing right in front of her, she finally acknowledged the fact that I was there, and was very rude throughout the entire process. I was unaware that checking people into their hotel rooms was an inconvenience to her daily routine. There are several other hotels in the area, and although I frequent Holiday Inn's while traveling for business, I will never be using this particular hotel again.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
M.C.L.Mc
"Small and comfortable hotel in excellent location"
Staff very attentive to guest needs. Breakfast buffet offers basic choices but fresh and well stocked. Bed and pillows of superior comfort.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Latin
"key didn't work"
One room the key didn't work, another room beds not made ironing board and iron still up, quality of people staying there. One family in the breakfast room had their belonging in a clothes hammer and shopping bag???? I had stayed here once before about 1 yr. ago which was fine. a lot had changed. I would not stay there again. This is my second time to have less than desirable outcome. I will write them off my list.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
ks
"Comfortable and Close to Nightlife"
We chose to stay here the night before our stay downtown Dallas. It's very close to several restaurants and nightlife spots that you can walk to easily. The property and rooms were clean and well-kept. The check-in time took longer than expected but that was mostly due to a large group coming in right before us.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
James H
"Overall Nice"
Overall this was a nice place to stay given the fact that they changed my reservation from 2 double beds to a King bed when I needed the two beds since I have children and then the next morning we get a phone call from the front desk at 8:00 am stating the carpet cleaning people would be there in about 10 - 15 mins and they would need access to my room for 15 mins to clean. Really felt this inappropriate to hassle a guest at 8am to let the cleaning people in my room for carpets. Seems like something like this would be done after the guest checked out. Just my opinion.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice Friendly Staff"
Nice friendly staff and hotel. Clean close to freeways. Hotel staff very nice accommodating. Breakfast was good everything was fresh. Beds were very comfortable.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Alison
"Business hotel"
Great hotel except the pool needs upkeep. Breakfast was good .
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
van
"nice price for a nice room...."
nice location...well run hotel...would stay again!
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"Very nice"
Hotel was great , great a Queen beds, great breakfast .. We requested a refrigerator online with no extra charge. We had one in our room & a microwave ... Will stay again .. Wish they had pay for view movies tho ..
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Visit to Dallas"
I should of asked if this hotel had a hot tub, it didn't and the pool looked dirty. The room was okay.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Cynthia Gangstad
"Sorry if you want a rude"
Manager sleeping so shuttle operates from 8-4. Sorry if your meeting starts at eight
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Wonderful"
Our stay was wonderful. Rooms were very comfortable, complimentary breakfast was more than just donuts and coffee. We would definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great room for the price"
There were four of us who stayed in one room and we had a very nice visit. The only thing I would say was a little off was that our towels were the smaller towels like that go on the floor instead of the full size bath towels. The breakfast was great too. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
tonja
"Convenient for Business Stay"
Location and cleanliness of hotel was fine. Only complaint there was an odd smell it almost smelled clinical. I turned up the air to mask the smell.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"close to everything we planned"
great staff, comfortable beds, clean room great place
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
"Great Place to Stay"
Great place to stay!! Staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. The hotel was not new but it was very well taken care of. The breakfast was both fresh and hot!! Will definitely stay again.
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"Very Nice -- Good Value"
This hotel is convenient to everything in Addison. My only complaint was the A/C -- I either froze or sweltered.
10 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Awesome Stay
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Homey"
I loved my stay at The a Holiday INN Express mostly because the people at the desk was friendly and my room was really clean and homey, and safe. I was kinda sorry my stay was short.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"Safety first"
Felt safe at this hotel location and the extra lighting in the hallways was a great plus for us! We stayed on the second floor and it was peaceful- the breakfast saved some money but don't expect a grand-five star bar, it is enough to fill the belly till lunch time! The staff was very helpful, especially Jeanne who provided food places to try and the hot spots to go see! I would recommend this hotel and i will return. Thanks for a wonderful stay!
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2014
Burnett
"Just okay"
Compared to other holiday inns express, this one is outdated and smaller. While the breakfast is decent, one staff in particular was really rude and unfriendly, which ruined our first impression on this hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Very clean-great hotel"
We were very pleased with the hotel. It was clean in public areas and in rooms. Beds were very comfortable Definitely recommend this hotel
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas-Addison
Thank you for the review! We just replaced the beds and they are amazing! Please come and see us again! Thank you!
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Ruth
"So much more than I expected!"
I picked this hotel based on its location. When I walked I was surprised at how nice the lobby looked. It looked I should be paying a lot more than I did. The room was very clean and the bathroom very spacious. The coffee maker, fridge and microwave in our room was a big plus. The free continental breakfast was by far the best I've seen with so many choices. I will definitely be staying here the next time I come to town!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas-Addison
Wow! Thank you for the amazing review! I will share this with the staff! Please come back and see us. Thank you!
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Candace
"Birthday fun"
No complaints! Loved my stay
1 night trip May 3, 2014
S.J
"Great location to good restaurants and clubs"
This location is within walking distance to an awesome pub named The Londoner and also close to Fogo de Chao and a few other great restaurants as well as being down the street from In-N-Out Burger so that's all a win. Great looking hotel with great service and very clean and quiet rooms. Only downfall I would say is some of their amenities like only having a tiny trashcan in the room and the jacuzzi tub in our room was just roughly maintained, still looked good but the caulking was old and flakey which was kind of gross. Otherwise I'd give it a 5 out of 5
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas-Addison
Thank you for the review! Please come and see us again!
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
rkclason
"Bad experience"
Arrogant staff Lost room key and out of the hotel at 11 PM they will not let you in. Refunds for unused nights not Paper thin walls and cellings hear foot steps all night
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
"poor service"
No customer service sense.Staff with arrogant approach
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Eduardo
"Will stay again"
I've always enjoyed my stays at Holiday Inn Express and this stay was no different. The climate control of the room was exceptional and the bed was very comfortable. I look forward to my next stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
"Love this hotel."
like to stay here often. Wished the pool had been open
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
belinda
"Comfortable beds, uncomfortable front desk agents"
I stayed one night and will not do so again, despite the comfort of the room. The front desk/night auditor was extremely rude and discourteous, and I wish to make clear it is SHE with whom I have issue and am thus rating the service as low as possible, however unfair that is to the other employees. Besides her, my experience was okay, the beds were very cushy and I had no other complaints. But I will not, unfortunately, be staying at this HI again, and will encourage others not to, either, because of ONE single person.
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2014
"Good Hotel. Bad Guest Service Experience"
It was a good, clean motel. Beds were firm, but that is a personal thing causing my back to be a bit sore. When we showed up, we asked if the room had two beds. "It has a king and a pullout couch was the answer." When we left for our conference and returned for bed, the couch didn't pull out. When I approached the front desk, they didn't take ownership for what they said, nor did anything to smooth over the situation. Only put blame on me. Was disappointed in two workers, but other than that, the motel was good.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Shane
"satisfied"
I enjoyed my stay. The room could have been bigger but it was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was ok. Would have been better if there were different options each morning rather than the same food. The location of my room was over the entrance to the hotel and we were able to hear all of the noise out front, which was annoying. Otherwise it was a nice stay. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Ms M Smith
"love this place"
This is the second time we stayed here. The first time no complaints! This time though the staff wasn't as helpful as they should have been. At breakfast they were out of syrup for pancakes and instead of sending someone for some they staff just said we are out never placed a sign never said anything till people asked. The manager should have gone out and got some. The place was really busy. There had been a big event the night before so they should have known it was going to be busy.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2014
"great deal great hotel"
Nice place nice staff..always clean
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"One night stay"
Very well kept and very clean!! Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was well rounded and the eating are was nice. My only complaint is that the nonsmoking floor smelled like smoke in the hall. My room did not smell like smoke, though. I did not rent a car, so walked to restaurants. There were not many fast food options that I saw, and the hotel did not list any delivery options. The restaurants nearby were good though! (Chili's, chueys, yummy Indian)
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
JW
"One person can put am damper on the trip"
It was great except a woman that was at the desk late in the evening when my daughter arrived to get her key. My daughter had been volunteering at a local concert so she came in late at night and was treated rather rudely when she came in around 11 pm.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Shocked
"Great location, great staff, clean facility !"
We brought our granddaughter to Dallas for her 10 year-old birthday trip. I thought all Holiday Inn Express hotels had indoor pools. She was very disappointed not to get to swim. The ladies called another location and told them our situation and they and allowed her to come swim there. I was so delighted at the fact that they went way above the call of duty at both locations to make her birthday special. Will come again.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Judy Q.
"A good one"
Clean, comfortable, very nice. There are plenty of nice quality restaurants in the vicinity. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Cloyce
A very comfortable hotel for the price. Impressive service. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Good stay!!!"
No complaints!!!!
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
"Excellent location"
Where do I start.... great location, near every type of food, clean and friendly enviroment. Rooms have a luxury feel, staff are extremley professional. To cap it off, the free breakfast is amazing! Will stay everytime I go to Dallas!
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
RW
"great"
Will stay again..... housekeeping staff was wonderful
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Typical Holiday Inn Express - good room"
One night stay, room was a little old, but comfortable.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
J
"NOT TO FAR FROM ALL THE CLUBS"
IT WAS BIG AND ROOMY AND EVERYTHING WAS NICE. STAFF WAS THERE FOR EVERYTHING WE ASK FOR AND NO COMPLAINS.
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
DANIELLE THOMAS
"Exceptional, personable support."
I arrived weary and late-late one night, and received nothing but great personlized care. Special thanks to Ms. Dalzell. The rooms were very clean, the amenities new, and the bed one of the most comfortable I've stayed in after years of worldwide travel.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Booked one room type with Hotels.com, but given a different one. Hotel staff basically said it wasn't their problem or fault.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
"NIce Hotel"
Nice and uneventful.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Shawn
"Nice hotel close to department store ."
Have a very good night.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Was so glad to have a clean room and hot water been to a few hotels that don't have hot water lol it was a nice stay would deff book with them again . Only complaint is not enough vending machines .
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013