All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3232 W Irving Blvd, Irving, TX, 75061, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
Smelly, dirty, run down and in need of repair.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
JABD
For a cheap hotel it was very roomy. We felt it had some of the perks of the more expensive Wyndham hotels. The breakfast didn't have many choices. But for the price, I can't imagine anyplace else being better.
1 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2013
"Great location for sleep and shower while travels"
its good for a place to crash if u are going out and about all day. Great location for DFW, Cowboy Stadium, Ballpark in Arñington and downtown dallas very close by. Right across freeway from mall.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Manuel
"State fair trip"
The only issue i had was the hallway had a very bad moldy smell, besides that everything was good. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean,and the beds were comfortable.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
Bed was not soft. Breakfast did nt have enough to service late ppl coming to eat.. Hotel smelled and carpet in halls was very dirty.. People working the counter were friendly..Also had problems with new TV remote, so I asked for batteries but they did not work either.. Would stay again cause it's close to my families homes and shopping... I also asked for a receipt when we checked out but could not give me anything cause it was an online reservation.. I even asked for a copy of the receipt I signed when we checked in and the young girl said NO!! I did nt like that.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Met our needs"
Only needed something for overnight. This met our needs. Staff was friendly. Bathroom and sheets were clean. Good for the price.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Sherriel
"No complaints here."
I enjoyed my stay there. The service was good and the staff were all friendly. Even though my room's door(207) was right across from the elevator door, I was not often disturbed by the traffic going to and from the elevator. The rooms were fairly decent and very clean. The motel is conveniently located near the freeways, restaurants and shopping. I was there for the Cowboys vs Rams game and the commute from the motel to the stadium, in Arlington, took only 10 minutes. For what I paid for two nights stay, I would definitely stay there again. It is not the "Marriott “, but it is nowhere near a "Fleabag" motel either.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Carl
Hotel is nothing to how it is advertised. I asked for non smoking and it still reeked of smoke and the sheets had stains everywhere
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
"small but comfy"
My stay was overall good. It was conveniently located and small enough for the family not to get lost. I will stay here again if need be.
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2013
kd
I wouldn't stay again, neighborhood was bad and the bed was uncomfortable, next time I'll pay extra and stay somewhere nicer
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
SRH
Will never stay here again!!!!!!!
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
LT
"Not bad..."
Not bad, I stay here most of the time . Decent price for where I need to go.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
Adrian
"Not bad at all..."
Nice size room for the price. Pretty quiet, decent location.
4 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
Adrian
"Not As It Seems"
The hotel didn't look anything at all like the picture, it is much more run down, weathered, and old looking. The inside isn't much better, the property is simply outdated. The room was clean and comfortable enough but I had a few roaches in my room so I wouldn't recommend this property to anyone. I didn't bother to ask for another room because of the condition of the overall property and figured all rooms had critters in them. This is a definite don't!!
3 night trip Aug 28, 2013
S Harris
"Small hotel convenient location"
All was well for the most part. I would consider staying here again for the price and the minimum meeting of expectations. The hotel staff were accommodating and things went smoothly. However, the smoking and non-smoking rooms tend to be next door to each other or at east on the the same floors, so you can often smell cigarette in the hallways.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Great but not fancy pancy"
It was great to get out of the airport and get to a bed and a warm shower.the experience was great and you get what you paid for.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Decent enough stay"
My wife and I stayed here from Thursday - Sunday and had a pleasant experience. The hotel was conveniently 15-30 minutes (depending on traffic) from Fort Worth, Grapevine, & Arlington, and Dallas. The hotel was certainly nothing to write home about, but it wasn't awful either. There were a few stains on the bed linens, shower curtain, and a towel. However, we were given new towels upon request and the stains were very minor and nothing unsettling. The complimentary breakfast was what you would expect. Some cereal, coffee, OJ, muffins, and bagels. The toaster and microwave are not in the breakfast room, but the other side of the lobby. There is also a well-stocked snack and drink machine when you first walk in. The rooms were pretty nice, but the amount of mirrors is slightly disturbing. Haha. The entire headboard wall is a mirror and so is the sink wall in the bathroom. PROS: The A/C worked wonderfully, there was a decent size closet for hanging clothes, and a nice mini-fridge. CONS: The TV was old and did not have a good display and the bed wasn't very comfortable (but did not leave us sore). Overall, this hotel wasnt that bad. Decent location (although it sleeved slightly sketchy at first) and great service. If you have the money, stay somewhere nicer, but for $40/night this place is fine.
3 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
Tyler
"A little seedy if you know what I mean"
This hotel was used by local folks for other resons other than just a good overnight stay for conference goers like us. Very impressive wall of mirrors in each room for whatever you might like to see if you know what I mean. The breakfast bar was very small and uncomfortable, hall ways were nasty, but the rooms were clean as the eye can see anyway.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Outstanding Hotel"
This hotel was outstanding. Yes the hallways needed new carpet, but the room was great. Bed was comfortable. NEW flat screen TV's. Bathroom was clean and functible. Loved the extras, such as the roses made out of kleenex and the way the shower curtian was presented in the room. Staff was very courteous and always said hi and good by when you came and went. Good restaurants are close and not too far to walk. Would and will stay here again
3 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2013
Daniel W
Our experience at the hotel was a good one, we were always greeted nicely and with a smile, our room was always clean and the organized, our stuff was respected and never messed with. we were offered good breakfast.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
yazzy
"decent place to stay"
close to the airport, and not too difficult to get into downtown dallas via bus and then train. Staff extremely helpful with everything and all in all very good value. Large rooms which were well equiped and a decent breakfast. There was not much to do around the hotel, but that is the price you pay for being conviently located near the airport.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Not a good experience"
I would never recommend this hotel to anyone, nor would I ever book there again. We booked a room with a queen bed and a sofa sleeper. The springs on the sofa sleeper were broken and the bed not usable. We were shown 2 other rooms in an effort to try to accommodate us. The Jacuzzi room smelled strongly of cat urine, the third room we were shown had yellow stained sheets, the mattress cover had long black hairs and cigarette burns, and the mattress appeared to have bed bugs! That's when we decided to request a refund and find another hotel.
4 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
Vickie
"Saving money"
We were there maybe 6 hrs. Was ok,clean and quite. Was close to airport so we could get there quickly.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Cyn
The staff were very pleasant and helpful with directions.. The hotel was pretty much what we expected for a no frills hotel. We were there for four nights and traveled every morning into Dallas to the convention center, when we returned, our room we found it clean and new bedding on the bed. The breakfast was adequate.
4 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Don
"Hotel Near the American Airlines Center"
Check in was smooth.. but upon entering it felt very hot-- the room was dirty--- we found hair on the pull out couch which was so gross, the latch on our door was broken so we didn't feel safe to sleep at night----We asked for an extra pillow and blanket there weren't any.... Just very dirty overall-- Staff was not aware of the area so we couldn't ask how to get to locations.....
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Mel
"Texas"
Nice overnight stay
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
IMC
"Nice for the price u pay"
The rooms are decent but the staff doesn't under stand English well
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
"NOT BAD!"
The stay was not bad. Staff was friendly. The hotel need some repairs. The bath tub drain was very slow (make sure you have shower shoes). Bed were comfortable. Need bigger and better towels. The kids enjoyed the waffle maker. Milk was warm, and a toaster would be nice, so you can toast your bagel or toast. Other than that the stay was not bad.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2013
Kimberley
"Adequate"
I think you get what you pay for here. Don't be fooled by the pictures like I was. The room is clean, the bed was comfortable, and it gets the job done, but it was also an older and muggy building. I was travelling alone and the staff was good with me, so I had no complaints with the room, but I wouldn't have wanted to bring someone I was trying to impress here.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"cheap is never better"
The web picture was nothing like the hoel or hotel room,very poor quality would never stay or recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Its a very good & simple hotel for people that wont be there very much but that need a comfy, clean, quiet place to stay. Lots of restaurants, Walmart, Home Depot, Mall, etc... located 1/2mi or less from hotel.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
Freckler
"The worst hotel ever"
The service at this place is horrible, I asked for bedding for the pullout sofa upon my arrival at the hotel around 5pm, but then after leaving for hours and returning we found that there were still no sheets on the pullout sofa, so my friend had to share the queen bed with me that night, and the next because they hadn't arrived a full 48 hrs later. We had an ironing board but no iron, which we called and asked specifically for the first day, never got that either. we were in town to work, and all we wanted was our own beds and a good nights sleep but apparently that was too much to ask. finally I couldn't take it any longer and left, also I forgot something there and we called the next day about it, the woman that answered said she found the item, so we stop by after work to get it, this guy behind the counter looks for 20 mins for it, then comes back and says oh he remembered that he had cleaned the room we stayed in personally and that it wasnt there and I'm like what? We called earlier and yall said you had it, how is it not here and where did it go? This man never apologized at any point in the entire time I was there, and now wants to charge me an insane amount of money per night. Save yourself an enormous headache and DO NOT STAY HERE, oh almost forgot the disgusting stains on the toilet, didn't even want to sit on it it looked so gross, and i really wish I could upload the pic that I took of them so you could see...
4 night business trip May 15, 2013
"Family Getaway"
I wouldnt recommend a room on the frist level, too much noise
Other trip May 21, 2013
Jeanie
"Ok"
Can't beat the price. The Internet only works half the time.
3 night business trip May 11, 2013
"Flight out of DFW"
Had booked two queen beds and was advised on arrival I was "upgraded to a suite" which meant a single queen and metal back-breaking bar across a foam-padded sofa... Totally unacceptable.
1 night trip May 13, 2013
"need to be updated but really ok for a night"
we stayed one night and are planning on staying again because it's close to my child if something happened
Other trip May 14, 2013
Jeanie
"an ok place"
Twas just ok....nice area n easy access
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2013
"Excellent Location!"
I was pleasantly surprised to find that my room was so nice and up-to-date for a hotel at this price point. The location is centrally located to Dallas/Ft Worth. I will be staying here again in the future!
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
BMH
"easy access"
Nice room, close to airport, walmart, ihop, apple bees n more
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2013
Zi
"Convenient location but disappointed in amenities"
Hotel was convenient (near the airport) but is currently undergoing some renovation. One of the draws was the offer of a free breakfast, but it didn't start until 6:30 AM and I had to check out prior to that.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Not bad"
Comfy beds. Tiny breakfast area, though.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
"hotel"
This hotel was not that bad but the first day I stay their they had no hot water and they fixed it till the next day
Business trip Apr 16, 2013
kevin
no hot water!
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Microtel never again"
The staff were nice but the hotel was not kept up well. The picture of the hotel looked bigger than it was and the picture of the room I booked was not the one I got. The free breakfast was small in what you got to pick from to small. There was something wrong with our tv and there was brown like stuff covering the bathroom counter to hold it together. The staff were so friendly though.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Ok
Business trip Mar 30, 2013
Mks
"Good Hotel for a good rate"
Good rates, near airport & downtown. Friendly staff, clean rooms and a good breakfast
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
Andy
"Mostly good"
My only complaints - the sink drain was really smelly - must have bacteria growing down in that pipe - and the adjustment worked in reverse and I was dumb and took a wash cloth bath because I didnt figure it out the first night.
4 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Jason B
"Very close to airport"
I was on an interview from out of state and my flight out was very early in the morning so I opted to stay the night before nearby so as not to miss my flight. There was good food in the vicinity and breakfast before I headed to the airport. Would stay here again if in a similar situation.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2013
nyprincess
"Dissapointed!!!!!!!!"
Upon arrival, the hotel lied to me that hotels.com sent them the wrong info about my reservations being a smoking room, but did not help me to get the 800 phone number so I could resolve the issue. Their wifi did not work, and therefore could not look up the number myself. We ended up taking the smoking room and kept on bugging them for the non-smoking room that I original booked for. Finally they gave us that for the next night after getting in touch with hotels.com customer service. SHAME ON YOU MICROTEL INN!!!!!!!!!!
2 night trip Mar 11, 2013
JASMINE
"Close to Sights but Terrible Hotel"
There is no fitness room, even though all of the websites say there is one in the hotel. The breakfast is very limited. The rooms are clean but not spotless.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013