All hotels in Staunton, Virginia, United States of America
200 Frontier Dr, Staunton, VA, 24401, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Property must be very new. Hallway rugs were spotless. Everything in room worked...and the bathroom was super clean. NO moldy grout!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"pleasure Staying Here"
Comfortable, clean, safe.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Howard
"Awesome place"
I was so impressed. It was extremely clean and the beds were very comfortable. Staff was friendly. Breakfast has a lot of variety. Will stay here again
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice hotel. Very clean."
Seems as if this hotel had been newly renovated. Good location. Friendly staff. Fresh baked cookies at 8:00 pm!!!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
retiree
"Nice and clean"
We stayed here for a one night in our way. It was a very clean and comfortable room in a nice location. It has a small pool outside. Breakfast was very good as well.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Would stay again just to eT at Ava's
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"Good for an overnight stay"
Well located - very close to the Skyline drive. Overall, the room was clean. The air conditioning made a lot of noise and if you are a light sleeper, it may be difficult to get sleep. I had a friend staying in another room and the air conditioning was very quiet there. So, it depends on the room I guess. Free breakfast was included with the stay. Standard breakfast options were available.The layout of the restroom could do with a rethink. The breakfast area was pretty small and was very crowded in the morning.Overall, this was decent for an overnight stopover.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"excellent"
We had a suite on the front with a lovely view of the valley and mountains. The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. Several nearby restaurants offer a variety of eating options. It is convenient to off and on of the interstate. The only semi-negative observation is that the tv was awkwardly located for viewing either from the sofa or bed.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
marshall
Breakfast area is a bit small if there are many guests and counter tops in bathroom are small, but the beds are comfortable and the room was very clean and quiet. We'd stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Just terrible"
The hotel has been recently renovated, so it looked spotless and new. Then I started seeing problems. For starters, the room had no dresser. I've stayed in many hotel rooms in my life, but I've never seen one that didn't have a dresser. When I complained about it, the manager suggested I use the shelf in the closet or the tiny drawer between the beds. Unbelievable. Then I noticed that the "housekeeper" had left a pile of wet towels on the floor behind the door. Then I noticed that the "housekeeper" had put only one bar of soap in the bathroom. Also, there was very little counter space around the bathroom sink, so there was hardly any place to put toiletries. Also, the roll of toilet paper is a loooooong reach when you're sitting down on the toilet. Also, there is no towel rack in the bathroom, which leaves one with the option of hanging the hand towel on the shower curtain rod or laying it on the counter and ensuring that it doesn't get dry, neither of which are acceptable to me. And, to top it all off, the TV was very small (maybe 27"). Between the bad design choices in the room (lack of dresser, lack of counter space, bad placement of the toilet paper roll, no towel rack, small TV) and the slipshod housekeeping work, I would never stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Kurt Woods
"Recently renovated and reasonable rates"
This hotel is really nice for its brand. Basic but clean. Beautiful view out across the Valley despite the creepy abandoned former mental hospital directly across the street. Breakfast was the standard. We stayed in a room close to the entrance which was a bit noisy. Otherwise enjoyed the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Friendly, courteous service, great breakfast, the room was clean, no problems, would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Mariann
"100% satisfied"
easy check in, room was nice and clean. b back next year.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
mike
"Nice hotel, but a bit pricey"
Very clean, well maintained hotel. The room was a bit small for the three of us. Another reviewer commented on lack of towel rods; I didn't think much of it until we all wanted to shower. Not a big deal, but it speaks to the slightly small amount of space. Comfortable all around, though otherwise. It seemed expensive, but it had good reviews. Very convenient to 81 and Wilson Library. Friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
DAC
"Small room but nice for the price"
The rooms are small so I wouldn't recommend a long stay but the hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. The fresh baked cookies served at 8 pm was a nice extra.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Shakespeare and towel racks"
Lovely little hotel - the only complaint is that the bathroom has no towel racks - just a hook. With three of us in the room, it was very difficult to find a place to put the used towels except on the floor. We came back to Staunton so that we could see one of the plays at the American Shakespeare theater. Took the tour on our first stay and came back on our way home to see a play.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
We enjoyed our stay at The Quality Inn & Suites. The price was good and the hotel was very nice and clean. The pool was small and had lots of bugs in it. I guess that would be my only real complaint. The surrounding town had a lot of history and was very cool.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"wonderful stay"
I was a little worried about my decision to stay at this hotel. I was extremely happy and satisfied when I arrived at this beautifully situated hotel. The view of the landscape was picturesque and the hotel was very well presented. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the hotel staff was just the best. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who is looking for a relaxing stay in Staunton VA. Also, this hotel was recently renovated and it shows....Good Job Quality Inn & Suites!! Great price from this website.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Audrey
"Nice re-do"
Don,t let the outside fool you, this little place has been very well redone. Even though rooms are extremely small all the features are very good quality and brand new.Staff is great,we had a problem with the AC (not new) and it was fixed while we were at dinner no fuss or hassle.Bathrooms are small but brand new and the room was very clean.Only problem we had was the lack of a sign on the main road.Turn at the Lowes/Walmart light and you'll find it.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Kurt & Devon S.
"Quick visit"
Hotel was very clean Noisy air condition Location is not the greatest ,but the hotel is super clean
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Z
"Very Pleased"
The only complaint I have is the room lacked enough space for a comfortable chair. I think for the price of the room it would have been nice to have some comfortable chair would be included.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Beverly W
"Convienent location for Shenendoah National Park"
Newly renovated and good value
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Stay Again and Again"
Highly recommended. Safe neighborhood. Beautiful scenery.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Happy Traveler
"great choice!"
nice place, very nice room, large bathroom.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
I enjoyed my stay at Quality Inn. It is newly refurbished and surrounding area very relaxing and quiet. Very clean and comfortable. Continental breakfast was good.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Great last minute deal!"
I was graduating from UVA and no hotels were available for months so I planned on just driving three hours to the ceremony on that morning. Luckily I checked a few days before and the Quality Inn had a room for a very reasonable rate!
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Lonnie
"Close to Walmart and downtown!!!!"
The staff was very nice. They had excellent breakfast. And housekeeping didn't knock on the door like at other hotels to see if you've checked out when clearly there's a do not disturb sign on the door. Just a all around great place to stay!!!!!
Other trip May 4, 2014
freq. visitor
"good location, great view"
recently renovated and beautiful inside. clean, decent breakfast, good staff
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014

"Room not clean and poor location of hotel."
Room was not cleat at all. Found hair, bandaid and other dirt, that was not removed during cleaing. The staff did not seem to care that much, but would inform manager. But no help for us in the situation. The AC unit was rather old and noicy. And you could easy hear the other rooms AC, running all night.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
DK
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one. Sincerely, Property CHI G.M Quality Inn & Suites 5408870200
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Property CHI G.M Quality Inn & Suites 5408870200
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Jane
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Oleks
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. Kind Regards, Property CHI G.M Quality Inn & Suites 5408870200
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015