All hotels in Staunton, Virginia, United States of America
200 Frontier Dr, Staunton, VA, 24401, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Friendly, courteous service, great breakfast, the room was clean, no problems, would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Mariann
"100% satisfied"
easy check in, room was nice and clean. b back next year.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
mike
"Nice hotel, but a bit pricey"
Very clean, well maintained hotel. The room was a bit small for the three of us. Another reviewer commented on lack of towel rods; I didn't think much of it until we all wanted to shower. Not a big deal, but it speaks to the slightly small amount of space. Comfortable all around, though otherwise. It seemed expensive, but it had good reviews. Very convenient to 81 and Wilson Library. Friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
DAC
"Small room but nice for the price"
The rooms are small so I wouldn't recommend a long stay but the hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. The fresh baked cookies served at 8 pm was a nice extra.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Shakespeare and towel racks"
Lovely little hotel - the only complaint is that the bathroom has no towel racks - just a hook. With three of us in the room, it was very difficult to find a place to put the used towels except on the floor. We came back to Staunton so that we could see one of the plays at the American Shakespeare theater. Took the tour on our first stay and came back on our way home to see a play.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
We enjoyed our stay at The Quality Inn & Suites. The price was good and the hotel was very nice and clean. The pool was small and had lots of bugs in it. I guess that would be my only real complaint. The surrounding town had a lot of history and was very cool.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"wonderful stay"
I was a little worried about my decision to stay at this hotel. I was extremely happy and satisfied when I arrived at this beautifully situated hotel. The view of the landscape was picturesque and the hotel was very well presented. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the hotel staff was just the best. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who is looking for a relaxing stay in Staunton VA. Also, this hotel was recently renovated and it shows....Good Job Quality Inn & Suites!! Great price from this website.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Audrey
"Nice re-do"
Don,t let the outside fool you, this little place has been very well redone. Even though rooms are extremely small all the features are very good quality and brand new.Staff is great,we had a problem with the AC (not new) and it was fixed while we were at dinner no fuss or hassle.Bathrooms are small but brand new and the room was very clean.Only problem we had was the lack of a sign on the main road.Turn at the Lowes/Walmart light and you'll find it.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Kurt & Devon S.
"Quick visit"
Hotel was very clean Noisy air condition Location is not the greatest ,but the hotel is super clean
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Z
"Very Pleased"
The only complaint I have is the room lacked enough space for a comfortable chair. I think for the price of the room it would have been nice to have some comfortable chair would be included.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Beverly W
"Convienent location for Shenendoah National Park"
Newly renovated and good value
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Stay Again and Again"
Highly recommended. Safe neighborhood. Beautiful scenery.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Happy Traveler
"great choice!"
nice place, very nice room, large bathroom.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
I enjoyed my stay at Quality Inn. It is newly refurbished and surrounding area very relaxing and quiet. Very clean and comfortable. Continental breakfast was good.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Great last minute deal!"
I was graduating from UVA and no hotels were available for months so I planned on just driving three hours to the ceremony on that morning. Luckily I checked a few days before and the Quality Inn had a room for a very reasonable rate!
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Lonnie
"Close to Walmart and downtown!!!!"
The staff was very nice. They had excellent breakfast. And housekeeping didn't knock on the door like at other hotels to see if you've checked out when clearly there's a do not disturb sign on the door. Just a all around great place to stay!!!!!
Other trip May 4, 2014
freq. visitor
"good location, great view"
recently renovated and beautiful inside. clean, decent breakfast, good staff
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014

"Room not clean and poor location of hotel."
Room was not cleat at all. Found hair, bandaid and other dirt, that was not removed during cleaing. The staff did not seem to care that much, but would inform manager. But no help for us in the situation. The AC unit was rather old and noicy. And you could easy hear the other rooms AC, running all night.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Oleks
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. Kind Regards, Property CHI G.M Quality Inn & Suites 5408870200
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
IN
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

"Trip on Blue Ridge Parkway"
07/28/15 Tamarik Buffalo, NY
I would stay here again. Hotel was nice. Room and bathroom was very clean! The outdoor pool area was clean and well kept. Breakfast was the usual hot breakfast options. The only complaint is that the breakfast room could use some shades or blinds for the sun in the early morning.
"Great, clean, newly redone hotel"
07/27/15 cedetal Canton, Georgia
This was a great hotel to stay the night! It's not a super fancy hotel but it is a five-star hotel for its class. It's very clean, an extremely good price and great front desk. Huge new shower. Typical free breakfast that includes sausage, omelettes, waffle maker, cereal etc. The chocolate chip cookies at 8:00pm are a nice personal touch. We didn't use them but there's a 4' deep pool and a small exercise room. We'd definitely come back if we just need a place to crash for the night.
"ok for the money"
07/24/15 fred2380 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
nothing special.. room had a slightly dusty smell but for the price its ok for a one night stay quick off the interstate..main lights over bed were constantly flikering and the breakfast was pretty skimpy
"Hidden Gem"
07/23/15 G7861LHscottd
Best deal in Staunton....booked king room with two person spa tub! The location is just off the interstate near gas stations and eateries! Lobby, hallways, room were very clean (we are picky). Room was very spacious with separate desk and reading area. Super quiet, great view of mountains, black out curtains. They serve a great breakfast. Short drive to downtown (be sure to eat at Pampered Pallet) We will stay there again and highly recommend it.
"New and clean! "
07/23/15 Suzanne T
Stayed for 1 night on our way back home, found this hotel on the fly, and were very happy with our stay. Rooms were newer and clean, staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast was good (only served until 9, but nice selection). Bathroom was a bit small, but worked for us! Beautiful view of the surrounding area.
"Nice and clean. Not a 5 star experience, but it was a good place to stay"
07/20/15 dfmyrtle Lake Ridge, Virginia
We stayed overnight in preparation for an event in Staunton. Not a bad place. We had a 1 room suite with 2 queen beds. The room was clean and it was obvious it had been updated recently. We didn't really use the amenities, but we went and checked them out. The pool was clean. The workout room was clean and updated. Ice is only available on the first floor, but not a huge issue. There were only 2 minor problems here. First, the front desk attendant was obviously overwhelmed. There were 4 people in line and he was taking full phone calls, during when he couldn't get anyone checked in. Minor issue that added 10 - 15 minutes to delay to check-in. The second problem, also minor, was related to the breakfast. There wasn't much variety at all. I mean I understand it's a mini breakfast and all, but it was some type of frozen omelet and sausage patties. The standard waffle maker. Either corn flakes or raisin bran. 3 varieties of bread for toasting, a few muffins and yogurt. That was pretty much the extent of the breakfast. Plus, the coffee wasn't actual brewed coffee, but out of one of those pre-brewed machines. We just went and had a real breakfast. Overall the experience was nice though. The air conditioners worked great in the room (it was a very hot and oppressive day that day, so that was greatly appreciated!) The suite also had a clean mini fridge in it that worked perfectly. The mini microwave worked well. They also replaced at least one of the outlets in the room with a dual USB charger. That was also a nice touch. It's obvious that at least the suites had been renovated recently, which made the experience quite nice.
"nice hotel"
07/16/15 Gary N Linda S
this was a nice hotel with indoor pool. very comfortable room. Hotel staff was very helpful in finding local dining. very convenient location, close to sky line drive. Good place for reasonable price.
"Trip home from New England"
07/16/15 Bill B Canton, Georgia
The hotel is extremely clean both the grounds and the bldg. We were warmly greeted by one of the employees in the yard as we departed our car. When inside we received a good old Southern welcome. Our room was very spacious, but as mentioned before--the bath room is small, but nicely done. Our stay was for only one night. The internet was good- Shower head good and breakfast was similar to other hotels in a higher price range. Our view from our built in seating under the large picture window gave us a terrific view of the mountains.
"Clean, quite, inexpensive..."
07/15/15 JoshA22 Dresden, Germany
What else are you looking for in a Quality Inn? It was clean, quiet and inexpensive. The kids even liked the pool. It was a fine place to stay after a day at Shenandoah on a family road trip. The only exception was that the breakfast was pretty poor, even for cheap hotel standards, but it was included, so that is good.
"A more concerned mgr would have been nice."
07/13/15 Hondothe3 Eden
I reserved two rooms (one a suite) over the weekend of June 27-29, 2015 . The suite was for my daughter and her 3 children, the other a King for my wife and me. Upon registering I asked the slightly elderly Quality-employee if the outside pool was ready for use. Answer:No. When will it be opened for the grandkids? Answer: Don' t know. It took a while but I learned there had been a thunderstorm the previous night, and the pool chlorine was at the improper level. After more prodding on my part he went outside to adjust the level. I returned to my room and after 30 minutes called him for an update. He said it was fixed. We all proceeded to the pool, using it about one hour. When we tried to use the secure door which leads into the hotel our room keys did not work! I reported this to the aforementioned employee. He came out to the pool access door and put a rock at the bottom to prop it open. He offered no comment. The breakfast menu was adequate and fresh; plenty of coffee. The suite needed some additional cleaning but that was resolved quickly. The hotel was fully booked Saturday night, and that might explain your employee's attitude, I don't know.