All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America

4.8
    4.8
"Pleasantly surprised"
I was very happy with this hotel
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Surprise Valentine's getaway weekend for my Sweeti"
Excellent accomodations. Excellent staff. convenience to all local activities. valet parking staff excellent. prompt and courteous cabi's for our romantic Valentines getaway. Yes I would reccomend this Hotel to my friends.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
tony
"Pleasantly surprised"
Amazing room, right downtown in the middle of things with a delicious breakfast all at a reasonable price. I have found my downtown Indy hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Kathi
We loved this hotel! It was absolutely beautiful! The rooms were lovely, and so was the staff! They had a nice little bar. We will definitely be returning!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
It is a beautiful hotel with a great location close to the convention center. The staff were very courtious and helpful in putting up with our large group! Thank you!
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Great location in downtown Indianapolis."
We had great service from the time we arrived with our valet parking all the way till the "15 second" check-out. The breakfast quality of food and service was great. We were in walking distance of dozens of local restaurants and bars. The City Center Monument and the Downtown Mall were both within a short walk and really cool! We felt very safe anytime of day and night from our hotel out and around the downtown area. The hotel had a conveniently located pool and work-out area. Both were very clean. Beautiful fresh flowers in the lobby!!!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Excellent Experience"
We stayed for only one night. Room was extremely clean. Beds soft. Room is extremely large. Although we did not utilized the kitchen area, it is fully equipped with everything you would need. We arrived 3 hours earlier than check-in and they were very accommodating and allowed us to check in early. The front desk staff (Nora) was extremely welcoming and kind. The lobby is warm and inviting. Did not eat the buffet breakfast, but it appeared to have a nice variety of choices. Location, Location, Location....we were there for a basketball game. Walk out the door of the hotel and around the corner...go down 2 blocks and you are at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse....5 minute walk. We walked around town that afternoon. Very close to everything. There is a nice indoor mall and mall area that we spent several hours at. We ate a the Weber Grill restaurant...I highly recommend! Good food, decent prices, and wonderful atmosphere.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"happy with choice"
beautiful room. very clean and spacious. walking distance to ballgame.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Fantastic"
Breakfast AND dinner included which was so helpful and convenient. The staff was really nice except one front desk gal on a few occasions. The price through hotels.com was reasonable for the location and everything that was included (free wifi also). The hotel inside was one of the prettiest hotels I have stayed in with all up to date furniture, always clean, pool table room, workout room, indoor pool, coffee and water station always fully stocked. I would highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely stay in another Homewood suites.
4 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Excellent hotel downtown."
Great price. Beautiful and large rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Free breakfast and dinner buffet.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Dinner sucked, hotel awesome!"
Our stay was fabulous! The dinner wasn't good though. They had stale pizza, bratwursts, and garlic bread. We had to go out and find some real food. Other than that, the hotel and staff was phenomenal!
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Giovanna
"Great experience"
i really enjoyed the stay. We will definitely be back.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Jake
"Not fancy but comfortable"
Big rooms, very comfortable, clean and quite. Full kitchen. No view from the window. Our window faced a wall.
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Avraham
"Best place to stay!"
Great hotel with great staff and rooms! They have a great breakfast and valet service!
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
I wanted a convenient location to stay in Indy while on business. Homewood Suites filled that need. I was pleasantly suprised by all the complimentary ammentities offered. The room was very unique and comfortable as well. Plenty of dining options were close by as well. Would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Casey
"Good downtown location. Big room."
Business traveler staying for a few days. Great location great room. Staff friendly breakfast ok. TV channel selection not great if you care about that.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
Beautiful room, comfy bed and couch. Very new and clean. Hotel staff was great. We took our 4 month old baby and felt right at home. Walls were a little thin and we could hear people in the hallway until late in the night. Overall great experience.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
L
"great"
Excellent, great staff.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
RICHARD
"Great location for a night in the city getaway!"
Needed to be get out of town for a night and to celebrate a birthday! Great place to stay, location is great. You will have to pay for parking or valet, but Indy garage prices aren't as bad as most big cities!
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
"A most comfortable place to stay."
This was my first time at the Homewood Suites in Indianapolis and if I ever have a need to visit anywhere nearby again, I will certainly return. All of the staff was very friendly, the valet parking made arrival and departure during an incredibly cold night/day very convenient and worthwhile. After traveling all day and learning of their complementary supper as well as their complementary breakfast, I was very pleased and satisfied that I had chosen the Homewood Suites. In addition, the suite was large, very nicely arranged and well appointed.I highly recommend it.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Calvin
"Great, Clean, huge rooms..."
Amazing place - rooms are huge! Bathroom is big and nicely upgraded. Place is clean.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Incredible hotel."
Beautiful hotel. Kids loved the large room and the swimming pool. Would be extremely nice for an extended stay.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Brett
"sleepy"
Dumpster drop off by room starting at 5am trash dumping constant
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2015
Tracie
"Very comfortable hotel with a great location."
Only complaint is street noise on event weekend, which is not the hotels fault. I had a street view room, so I'm sure the other rooms were quieter.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice hotel, rough location"
Just a quick overnight stay while on a road trip. Not the best part of town but it worked out nicely for us. There were police in the lobby keeping an eye on the place so that made us feel better.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Dtwn Stay"
Excellent location..large room great layout. However room a bit tatteted. More attention to upkeep needed.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
Joel
"Awesome Sauce"
Don't let the outside appearance fool you! Nice staff, beautiful hotel and awesome location! Did I mention free dinner, beer and champagne?!!!!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Desiree
"Amazing"
Absolutely loved this hotel. It's beautiful and in a great location. I will be visiting again.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great stay at great price."
Outstanding, welcoming staff. Evening meal very acceptable for a light meal. Close to shopping and sports venues.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Andrea
"good night"
The staff was friendly and helpful my only complaint is that we had a dirty comforter on bed but they promptly have us a new one
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Bonnie
"Great place"
Brief but great stay in a beautiful hotel. We were very happy with the free dinner and breakfast. Great location to many things downtown.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Rodric
"Awesome hotel"
The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. The 2 queen bed suite was perfect for our family of 5. Our boys loved sleeping on the sofa bed and having their own t.v. The complimentary breakfast was nice and served a variety of things from sausage gravy and biscuit to an oatmeal bar. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Excellent experience. Friendly staff. Spacious rooms.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Highly Recommended"
This hotel was beautiful and in a perfect location. We loved our trip.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Exceeded Expectations"
We were pleasantly surprised by the size and unique loft style of the suite, and very pleased with the amenities. We were also very pleasantly surprised to learn that they offer a complimentary dinner during the week as well as the standard complimentary breakfast. Everything was excellent!
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Awesome"
Absolutely wonderful!!
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Mart
"Big 10 Championship Visit"
Enjoyed our stay immensely. The hotel was easy to find, had very helpful staff, the room was spacious and clean. Slept well after our team won! Only a one night stay, but would consider a longer stay. Indy seems to be a great town / city.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Perfect"
Stayed for the Big 10 Championship game. Perfect location, very friendly and accommodating front desk and valet staff. We celebrated the win too late to make it to the buffet breakfast the next morning so I can't comment on that. Will definitely stay here next year!
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"B1G Rooms -- very nice stay"
This was a wonderful hotel and we will absolutely use again in the future. The rooms are huge with 14 ft ceilings. Lots of space for 4+ guests. Breakfast was decent. Close to many bars and places to eat.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"Great hotel to stay at in the heart of the city!"
The hotel had a great atmosphere, and the breakfast was great (especially since it's included!). My room was huge and clean, although it looked like it needed a bit of some touch up paint jobs. This hotel is high on my list for my next stay in Indy.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"60th birthday party"
We stayed one night for a girls night on the town. The hotel is in a great location if you want access to restaurants and/or bars. All of the hotel staff was great. The hotel itself is in great condition and very well maintained. Our room was very large and comfortable. Even the bathroom was oversized. We would definitely stay here again. No complaints.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"Very Close to downtown attractions"
Excellent staff! Excellent amenities! Staff was very accomdating to my special needs. Main lobby was very clean. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Great room small issue with shower water pressure and temperature
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
dave
"Great suite, wonderful food, parking needs work."
I had a great experience. The hotel is in a wonderful location near the highway, restaurants, and entertainment. The hotel had a wonderful dinner and breakfast. The room was amazing too. It was like our own apartment. The price was wonderful for all the amenities. I would definitely stay there again on our next trip to Indy. My only complaint is about the parking. I was unsure where to park upon arrival to the hotel and thought the price for valet parking was awfully steep.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Lindsey
"Family time!"
We stay every year before running a Thanksgiving race in Broad Ripple. Great staff,beautiful hotel,great breakfast and dinner!
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great very nicely updated suite"
The hotel is located in a lively part of town within walking distance to many restaurants and bars. Parking can be a challenge but the hotel has valet parking for a fee. Our suite was large and clean and very comfortable. It had a loft decor with brick walls very higher ceilings with exposed beams. We were just passing through with only one night stay but we slept soundly even though the streets just below were filled with people all around. Parking lots nearby are less than the hotel's valet service. I would definitely stay here again and will make sure I have more time to visit nearby establishments.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Keith
"Perfect stay!"
Excellent stay - I've told several friends about it. We'll always try to stay at this hotel in Indy now.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Shannon
"day trip to Indy"
The room was was wonderful. The high ceilings were unique and gave the room a historic feel. The room was large and clean. The provided dinner and breakfast was great. We had a nice selection and the food was good. The dining help even provided for my picky child. We went to Banker Life's F ieldhouse which was just a short walk, which was very convenient. The only draw back wasthe large parking fee
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Lorese
"Big Rooms but..."
The upside: Massive,sorta-stylish rooms with tons of pubs around. The downside: Spotty wifi, expensive valet, very few good restaurants in the area. ALSO NOTE: The Bars are loud Thursday nights - I heard booty music and cheesy DJs until about 2:30am. Super lame.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014