All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
211 S Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN, 46225, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Quite clean
    Good internet service
    Great room
"Business Trip"
I stayed only for one night. The service was fine, the room was very big and comfortable, the air conditioning was a little bit noisy. The fire alarm went off at 6:00 am, most guest went down in their pj, there was not any apologize from the hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Diana
Stayed here for gymnastic meet at walking distance to Morial Center . Easy walk, lots of restaurants. Shopping center close by. Breakfast very nice and weekday cocktail reception excellent. Staff helpful in business center getting things printed and faxed. Very hospitable.
5 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Perfect location, lots of character, but...."
Wonderful location for just about anything you're going to do downtown! Loved it. Hotel rooms have wonderful character and plenty of space. Bed was very comfortable. However, when we went to use the pull out couch bed, we noticed old urine stains on the mattress pad. It was too late to call housekeeping so we just shared the bed. Mattress pad was laundered, they were just old stains. But still - YUCK! 2nd morning their oven was broken, so no eggs/bacon/sausage - but still had hot waffles available.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Employees really go the extra mile..."
I don't know if he was a valet or a bellman but one employee, Austin, rode his bike to the drug store a few miles away at 4AM to get cough medicine for my 8 year old daughter. The next morning we accidentally slept too late from having been up with our daughter and we missed breakfast by 30 minutes. An employee, this time Dustin, went to the kitchen and got fresh eggs, bacon, and cereal milk for us. This place really went the extra mile to serve us well.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Great service, great location"
This hotel was a wow. The location, room, decor, high ceilings, kitchen - everything was fantastic and very updated. But the valet/bell staff were the best - especially a young gentleman named Nick who helped us with our bags and car - he was so wonderful. You have to pay for parking, but it wasn't more than other parking lots in the vicinity.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Jinah
We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful and our room was great!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
"Another good experience"
This is our 2nd time staying at this location. We love the exposed beams in the rooms. The kitchenette is a great feature too.
5 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
"Perfect location"
Everything was as expected.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Large, clean rooms. Valet parking was convenient and quick. Lots of restaurants and activities within a short walk. Staff was attentive and helpful.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Best 4 days in gaming made better by staying here"
I came in for a night during a huge weekend event in downtown Indy. I was able to check in on time with my 3 kids and was even able to request a late check out at the last minute. Concierge was friendly. Room was clean. Requested extra blankets were delivered quickly. Breakfast was nice to have included with the room.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Close to Lucas Oil Stadium"
Staff very helpful and friendly. My request for extra bedding and a later check-out time were enthusiastically granted.
Kristi
"Nice hotel great location"
I really enjoyed my stay everything was nice the only thing I can say that bothered me was I was suppose to have a 2 queen bed suite they gave me a king bed suite for 4 people and the hotel was full so they could not give me the room I had booked for 7 months before my stay and did not offer me a discount but for the most part really liked the hotel!!
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Close to Lucas oil stadium"
Staff were awesome! Helped you anyway you needed. Great breakfast and rooms were big and beautiful. Parking is valet only and it is hard to pull up in front as it is in the middle of the block. Little pricey for one stay but I think they took advantage of the concert and Gen Con in town and raised the price. Overall, great place though.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"breakfast at Homewood Suites"
the breakfast wasn't well at all it did not accommodate the variety of eaters there was scrambled only a snowball old eggs there was sausage gravy for breakfast with no other meat served so for those who cannot eat flour or gravy there was no other option for breakfastthe breakfast that was there was not cooked to a great consistency and it was cold
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Lynn
"One of a kind"
We love staying here, this was our third time and I'm sure it won't be our last. The rooms are huge, with nice high ceilings. The staff are friendly and super helpful. Breakfast is stellar. It's a great location right downtown. Our only minor issue was we found the pool to be a little too cold to really enjoy, but otherwise we had a great stay.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Loved our huge room! So close to many activities and restaurants.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"GREAT staff and location!"
Our stay was fabulous. We were only there for one night but what an impression. The staff was friendly and very helpful with information from the valet to the service desks. I met 3 other friends from different areas of the Midwest and in our room we have the comforts of a kitchenette and sitting area which accommodated our girl time chit chat. We were centrally located to everything we were doing those two days. I had accidentally left my wallet behind and the staff was VERY helpful on getting my belongings back to me. They called me to inform me of what I had done and was able to overnight the wallet back to me. I am VERY appreciative of their dedication to returning the item to me!!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
Hotel was good quality and very convenient to the downtown attactions.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
"Concert girls"
Girlfriends overnight for a concert. Great suite for a fun time.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
Connie
It was awesome- all of the staff was excellent and very friendly!
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Pool was out of service but the rest was great! Very nice hotel and comfortable!
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Batchelorette Party"
We celebrated my daughter's batchelorette party. Had a GREAT TIME close to restaurants, shopping and bars. Room was clean and plenty of room to celebrate.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
PATRICIA
"Good Hotel but noisy outside."
The hotel was wonderful. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and the breakfast was delicious. Perfect location in Downtown Indianapolis. However if you are a light sleeper, ask for a room away from the alley. The garbage, and delivery trucks, along with other traffic was so loud all night long. I did not get any sleep.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
"Thumbs up....."
Very nice stay.... Will be back to visit....
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Joy
"nice hotel,friendly staff, just to loud for us"
The hotel itself was nice and clean, the staff was beyond nice and helpful. But it was just to noisy for us. The doors opening and closing were loud and echoed . We did move rooms and the people noise was better, but the doors closing from others staying in the hotel was loud.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Fantastic Hotel"
Pleasantly surprised with the size of this room - very spacious. Loved the high ceilings. Everything was very nice and clean. Only downside was bed was too soft for my taste but everything else was terrific. Location was fantastic too. Would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Couple just overnighting for a show"
We were very impressed by the size of this room/suite. We didn't need the kitchenette but nothing else was available for the night, but the room was very roomy, comfy and with great standard on finishes and furniture. Hilton exceeded my expectations on this one.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Fabulous!"
Wonderful building and interior design with 14' ceilings. Integrated old rustic with contemporary elements. Delightful staff and parking valet service. Tasty hot breakfast with lots of choices to eat. Great location and a great price. My husband and I will be repeat customers.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Mary ann
"Horrible. Don't stay here."
The staff was horrible. They copy and pasted our credit card information into another room and we were charged for two rooms. After we left they charged us $250 for smoking in the room while none of us are smokers. They refused to hear us out and the manager was rude. She called us liars and changed her story every time someone new talked to her. Horrible people. Will never stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Taylor
The manager's reception during the week was great and all the staff members were more than polite and gracious.
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
Madalyn
Great service great rate, and great location.
4 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Rafal
"Great hotel and location"
Great hotel and location for the downtown night life
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Nice hotel in the middle of downtown"
Nice hotel and with a great staff. Easy walk to shops and attractions in the area including parks.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Very convenient for downtown"
Very happy with hotel, staff very friendly. Convenient downtown location, close to IUPUI college
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
college trip
"Father's day getaway!"
Room was spacious. Breakfast was hot and fresh. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Nathan
"good stay close to everything."
Overall we had a great stay. Their were a couple of thing the lift for the swimming pool wasn't working so I couldn't get in. The choices of snacks were limited. And of course the prices of the snacks. Overall we had a great time. If my brother is not in town again I will definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Great Location. Great Hotel."
I found the hotel to have an ideal location for us to attend events and dine. The hotel was well maintained and the staff was very friendly. The only reason I gave low marks for service is that houskeeping did not service our room on Sunday. I called twice to get service. When I called at 2:00 pm, I was told that there was only one maid and she had been to our room at 10:00 am while we were still getting ready to go out and she was busy attending to rooms that would be needed for Sunday check-ins. We finally settled for clean towels at 5:00 pm. The only drawback to the location is the beggars in the neighborhood but that is beyond the hotel's power.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Very nice hotel. Everything was clean and taken care of.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
My husband and I spent our 5th anniversary at Homewood suite. The room was amazing. We couldn't get over how huge the room was. It was the Best time we have ever had. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was outstanding.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Rebecca
"Bachelorette party"
We booked this hotel because of the great location. The room was spacious and we all loved the high ceilings!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Chynna
"Great place to stay!"
Homewood suites is minutes from the Indianapolis convention center and although it is close to restaurants and bars, it was very quiet in the hotel. The room was beautiful with exposed brick and had a nice kitchenette. I definitely would stay at this facility again!
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
MJ
Great stay. Lovely room, spacious. Great location to walk to stores and restaurants.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Margie
"Like Going Home."
Love visiting Indianapolis, especially when our annual Conference is downtown. It gives me a chance to stay at the Homewood Suites. It is beautiful, comfortable, and convenient to all the amenities in Indy. I'll stay here again and again.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Our favorite downtown INDY hotel."
A last minute stay in Indy. This is our favorite downtown hotel. I love the exposed brick in each of the suites. The rooms are quite large, a full kitchen and the living area is spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is above average. The bed is very comfortable. I do wish the design of the room was different as far as where the TV is in relation to the bed and other furniture. It was awkward. The staff is friendly and helpful. We did not use the pool this stay, but in other stays we have and it is very nice. Usually warmer than most hotel pools. I definitely recommend this spot if you are looking for a downtown INDY hotel.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Jean
"Excellent Hotel"
This hotel was excellent. We were in town for a Kenny Chesney concert and it was a perfect location. The staff was very accommodating and the breakfast was great! I would definitely stay there again!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Mini-Marathon Stay"
We ran a mini-marathon which started & finished in downtown Indy, so we wanted a room within walking distance of the start/finish line. This hotel was in the same price range as the other hotels in the area, but had more space, an indoor pool and included a complimentary hot breakfast. The room was large for our party of 5, had very comfortable beds and was very clean. The breakfast was really good, not just the typical cereal & bagel spread. (Included eggs, tots, make-your-own waffles!!) It was enough to fill up two teen boys for more than a couple of hours. :) We were within walking distance of EVERYTHING. NEGATIVES: Parking is valet only, which I didn't know until we arrived. Considering the valet fee is over $20/day & there's really no access to the car, this information should be given at booking. Also, when I checked in, they asked for a credit card for any "incidentals" that may occur during our stay. I later discovered they tried to run a charge on this card. This charge was NEVER MENTIONED TO ME during check-in or check-out. (I was first told that was for a damage deposit, then was told it was for the valet charge, which I paid for in cash when I checked out.) Again, information beforehand would be good.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Sherry
We were impressed by the size of the room! We stayed on Friday and Saturday noghts and we're not thrilled with the noise from the street below. Of course, not he hotel's falt.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Sara
"Great Place To Stat"
Great location in downtown Indianapolis. Very friendly and courteous staff! Very clean and nice size rooms. The elevator is a little slow so give yourself time.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Vicky
"Awesome suite for the price!"
The hotel was in the perfect location and loved the space of the room. You can't beat it!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Great. Be sure to ask about cards for local cover charges.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015