All hotels in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
4800 Bender Hill, Niagara Falls, ON, L2G 3K1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Walking distance"
Just across the border. Walking distance to falls, restaurants,casinos,tour buses. Clean hotel and helpful staff.
3 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Ylee
"location"
clean nice room the best location Perkins outside the hotel u can eat there a good breakfast near casino and buffet they even give me 5$ coupon for starbuck coffe for my b-day love it
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
kot
"skyline inn rocks !!"
We loved this hotel, the service , the price, the free popcorn at movie nights !!! ..Thanks for all and my kids loved the indor water park !!! Gracias Skyline inn
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Ricardo Flores
"Great Place to Stay"
We are repeat customers, we always stay at the Skyline. The rooms are comfortable and we can walk to all our favorite sites.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Excellent hotel
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Wonderful location"
I enjoyed the hotel, the staff was lovely and efficient. The location is super and everything is pretty much within walking distance. Ease of crossing at Rainbow Bridge certainly a plus.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Clean family friendly hotel"
Very impressed with the maid service! Clean rooms, easy check in. It is in walking distance of all the attractions. Convience store located across the street from hotel.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
mom
"Just the Girls"
Spending a girls holiday with my sister and niece in Niagara Falls and the hotel was perfect. The staff were all super, !! Courteous, helpful and kind!!Thank you ...keep up the good work
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
Margaret
Great hotel, staff was very polite and helpful. I will definetly go back.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Taulant
"a place to sleep"
Pros- close to falls and tourist area, very family friendly, shows a kid movie every night, skywalk to water park. Cons-limited parking, parking $12 a day, water park expensive, room smelled bad, step up to tiny bathroom, wall dispensers for soap, lotion, shampoo, no kid channels on tv, loud at night with kids running around
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
Jeannette T
"Would not stay here again"
Agree with other reviews on the fact that the walls seemed paper thin and you could hear people above you and next to you (as well as screaming kids, non-stop). The hotel was dark and there was an overwhelming smell in the courtyards that was also noticeable in the rooms themselves.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Nice hotel. Great location. Nice waterpark made it great for the kids.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Good hotel in a great location"
I just stayed at this hotel with my family on the weekend of July 26. We were a group of 12 people. We reserved two of the family suites that have the bunk beds and there was plenty of room for all of us. The rooms were clean and the furniture is actually better in person than it looks in the photos. The best part about this hotel is the location. It is very close to all the attractions and restaurant. Staff was courteous and helpful, we were even able to do early check in without extra charge. Like most hotels in the area, you do have to pay for parking and breakfast is not included. I think this is a very good choice for the location and the price.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Good location. Dated rooms & property. Loud ac uni"
Ok hotel good location dated rooms and property. Perkins Resturaunt attached. Reception staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"It was okay."
The hotel is okay there was a really horrible smell in the room and blankets. If wasn't for that it will be hands down the best. Location and price couldn't be more better.
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"Skyline Inn"
Great hotel for a family vacation. Great price, clean room, great location. Very nice hotel to take into consideration for saving some money at Niagara Falls, due to how expensive the area is!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Bruck
"Close to the casino"
Excellent
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Christine
"Nice hotel close to Clifton Hill"
The room was nice, clean and large except I don't think that the beds were queen size. The staff were very friendly. The parking situation was not the best. The hotel needs to have someone outside directing traffic.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Not what I was expecting. Hotel is rundown and old"
I was disappointed with the hotel. Very old and rundown. Dirty sheets, bathroom doors ere falling apart and we got a maid knocking at our door and trying to get in at 6am in the morning while we were sleeping (I hope it was a mistake). Water park package was nice though, no comparison to Great Wolfe Lodge but with a few amenities. Water was way too hot! very difficult to take a shower and or wash your hands even when turning the faucet all the way to cold water. I am sure this is a nice treatment in winter but little painful in the summer time.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Traveler
"get it right this time cause I wont do it again"
great location.........excellent and clean vending machines were an absolute joke....didn't take coins or bills....none of them.....only worked 25 percent of the time charging extra for parking is a complete rip off......may not return because of this
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
it was awesome. close to everything i wanted. staff was amazingly friendly.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
wee
excellent hotel....convient...very quiet and clean.........drawbacks, vending machines never worked and charging for parking is just plain ripping people off
"Good Location"
Very good location. Good value for the money.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Really more of a family oriented hotel."
The hotel is conveniently located near the casino and water park. Rooms are nicely decorated. There are a lot of families and kids that stay in the hotel not exactly the most romantic place to stay. Strongly advise against this hotel if you would like peace and quiet. But overall location was worth it.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
Hanschocks
"Great deal ."
Staff was very nice and friendly.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Good location but ok facility."
Liked the location. Chose this facility for water park option. But I would stay at other facility for the price I paid for. The water park was over priced with a terrible staff at the counter in the park.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
joshua
"convienent location"
overall good, room had a distinct oder that was unpleasant
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
"Noisy but nice"
The hotel, staff and room were very nice but it was quite noisy. Children running in the halls and people parting in the courtyard late.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"good value"
Everything was fine, except I didn't like the fact that parking was not included in the price of the room. Over $40 just for parking was extremely high for guest to pay!
3 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
Cherry
"Excellent service"
Been here many times Easy to get too can park the car and walk everywhere as is close to everything Falls Food Fun and Casinos
2 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2014
G &P
"Good family Niagara falls hotel"
Skyline is a great hotel for a family. It is connected to the water park and is on top of the hill so easy to walk to attractions or the bus has a stop right on back of hotel for the falls. They have a movie every night for the kids in the patio area.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Read the fine print! Parking is $12 extra per day"
Check in was good. Stay was good. Would stay there again, YES!
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Reasonable price with quality standards"
The stay was comfortable with clean and shiny washrooms and decent size rooms.
1 night family trip May 28, 2014
Mohammed
Good attention and comfort. Waterpark too expensive.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Recommend to family with kids under 9"
Love the access to the indoor water park but not the stay in the hotel. It is really just for family with kids under 9 because we we're awaken with kids running around on top of our room and the a/c is loud. Hotel people are friendly and wi-fi is great .
Other trip May 28, 2014
"close to everything"
This hotel is a very clean and comfortable and it is very close to the falls and clifton hill. I would recommended to everyone
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Water park"
Great location and price for falls view waterpark winter or summer. Skywalk to waterpark. Beds comfortable
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great for families with children"
This was a blind purchase made based off of star rating and price. Turns out it's attached to a water park and it's really geared toward families with kids. The room was clean with plenty of space. Indoor courtyards magnifies the noise level of happy/laughing kids and slamming doors. No breakfast included, parking is $14/day, covered and secure. Reduced entrance fee to the waterpark - free entry to pools at two other hotels, a short walk away. Very close to all of the Niagara attractions, walking distance to the falls, Clifton Hill area, shopping and other touristy things.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Jenn
Stayed one night on visit to Niagara Falls. Hotel was near bridge to u s and near casino hard rock cafe and water theme park. Room had two double beds and was comfortable and clean. View into courtyard was disappointing although not important as we only used it overnight. Parking was convenient on ground floor.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"Nice hotel in a convenient location."
Was easy to get around Niagara Falls from our hotel. It did require a bit of a walk to view the falls, but it took us on a nice, leisurely path along the river and the falls.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Nice room, but terrible pillows!!!!"
Hotel staff was friendly at check in, I even got an upgrade to a room with bunk beds due to my Elite status, my kids loved that. Bathroom was really small, they could have something better, especially for a "large" room. Hotel looks a bit old but it was clean and good, and it was a good deal for the price paid. The huuuge downside were both the mattresses and the pillows, pillows were TERRIBLE, I seriously woke up with a huge neck pain, that I still carry Today after 3 days. At check out, I was not even asked "how was your stay"? I told the guy at the front desk about the pillows and that I had a really bad pain and he just said :" I'm sorry to hear that " but really didn't show he cared and neither did he ask about anything else or offered to bring the manager........ Not sure if I'd go back.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
roberto
"Noisy hotel"
The hotel was noisy with kids running around outside my door.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Andy
"Very surprising"
We stayed last weekend for a relaxing trip to the falls. Our room was clean and neat, the hotel staff was very nice,and we would stay here again especially for the price and location.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
This is definitely a kid friendly hotel - in fact, there were always kids running and yelling in the halls all day. Nighttime was quiet and comfortable - rooms do not have noisy fans but updated heating/cooling system- kids were in bed. Would stay again if I were back in town!
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Debbie
"the walkway to the Casino is convenient"
The Hotel provided a wheel chair for my wife during our stay. at no extra charge. The TV in our room would not coordinate with the remote to let us watch the movies that we wanted to see.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Nice family outing"
Good time with my son and his friend. Family room with bunks worked out great. Good location with easy access to water park. Would have preferred gym to be easier access. Needed to walk outdoors in rain/ snow to get to treadmill at other sister hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2014
Deb
"No more than ok"
The hotel itself is adequate and clean enough, and the staff is very good. What isn't nice is the noise here. If you are looking for a quiet nights rest, this isn't where you want to be.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Jon
"Fantastic for me"
i picked this place because of its proximity to several places in niagara falls. The service of the staff was great the helped us do all the we needed eg flagging taxi storing our baggage. The are on the environmental side so i like it because they are not like other hotel where they are stingy on the soap this hotel has a dispenser full of soap. For my stay if you saved them the housekeeping effort they would give you a starbucks giftcard. A little blunder when i found water in the dustbin but all was good. Good location for the price if you ask me. A quick walk to clifton hill were all the amusement are. it is also great location for transit if you need.
2 night trip Dec 18, 2013
Yi Xuan Teo
"family hotel"
We have stayed here before, and no matter how busy it is, the staff is always professional. Extra Kleenex, takeout menus, or directions to the pharmacy, so so helpful. We stayed overnight and slept well though it was sold out. Will stay again for our next trip to the water park in March.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
July cadwall
"Mediocre stay"
The hotel is great for those wanting to enjoy a weekend away in Niagara with an opportunity to take advantage of the waterpark. We were extremely disappointed with the room. It smelled musty/moldy and we had to crack the window open to air it out (it didn't really help much) and that wasn't ideal since it was below zero outside. We got the family room with the bunk bed which was a great layout for our family. The only issue with this room was that it was right below the walkway to the waterpark, so we heard every single person run through it up until the park closed and even then there were still kids running around playing there after hours. The staff at the hotel were great when it came to opening the doors for us and directing us on where to go, but the front desk staff seemed unfriendly and slow to help on several occasions. I've stayed at this hotel before in one of the standard courtyard rooms and loved it, so this last stay was a bit of a disappointment.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2013