All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
1840 Corporate Blvd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30329, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Disappointing."
It took an hour to check in because of computer problems. I was given an accessible room (didn't need it), so I had NO counter space in the bathroom. I had no iron, hangers, or microwave. No decent restaurants within walking distance. I don't think I'll go back!
4 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Had to Leave in the Middle of the Night"
When we checked in the hotel didn't look the cleanest - trash in the planters and the floor didn't look vacuumed, but that was nothing compared to what was to come. I woke up in the middle of the night with something crawling on my knee that turned out to be a cockroach. We trapped it under a cup, and then told the fellow at the front desk we wanted to leave and asked for a full refund. We received no argument, as we had the evidence.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Dante
"one of the better microtels"
Staff was friendly, breakfast was a joke.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Good deal"
Clean with a helpful staff. Close to downtown ATL, however, parking is not the greatest, but would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Brandy
"okay"
Staff Friendly. Older facility. Location not the best however not the worst. Close to Interstate. Not bad for a quick overnight.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"loud sound around"
just to much loud music all night at the neigborhood, night club next door, and couldnt sleep well, changed room, but same thing about loud sound, everything else was okay,
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Pleased customer."
Overall stay was comfortable and convenient to local restaurants/ lounges and 6 minutes from the Lenox Mall. the room's furniture is outdated except VERY comfortable bed and up-to-par bathroom. Staff was average (no complaints), reasonable check in wait time and breakfast was on time and good/average. The "business center" is one computer but trust me there's no wait time because the common visitor is NOT there for business. Nonetheless my 4 night stay was pretty good. Just please update your rooms!
4 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Nice hotel--great price!"
Very nice hotel close to all the international stores/restaurants on Buford Highway. The room was clean and comfortable. The only downside was that there was no coffeemaker in the room as described online and the AC didn't cool as well the 2nd day.
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Never again"
It was the the worst hotel stay ever they had bugs in the room an I don't like bugs I ask hotel .com for a 4 star hotel an I got a 1 star
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
April
"What a night...mare!"
This has been, probably, the worst night my wife and I have spent in a hotel. After working a full day and traveling for 5 hours, what you expect of the place you will sleep in is to be accomodating, clean, smoke and tobacco free, comfortable, inviting to rest. We did not find it in this hotel. What we found was a third floor so contaminated with cigarettes that we spent the few hours we could sleep (like three) smelling that disgusting smoke. The only positive experience was the guy (clerk) at the reception desk who had a very kind demeanor and tried to help to the best of his abilities. I will never, ever, pick this hotel to stay on a future trip. It was horrible!
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
Luis
"Different from picture"
Room was OK just a little small For a Tuesday night kind of noisy.
2 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Deborah
"Horrible!"
The neighborhood was horrible!!! It is right beside the Pink Pony strip club. There were all kids of shady people in the parking lot and around the hotel! Awful awful awful! Will NEVER stay there again and will never use Hotels.com to book again!
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Fair"
Staff went out of way to move us to non smoking area. Room was prepaid but reservation was cancelled in spite the fact that I call regarding late check in.
2 night family trip May 10, 2015
"My stay was fine"
fine
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Good Alternative"
I was picking up my daughter from Emory University for the end of the school year. I felt the hotels close to the school were not that great and were taking advantage of the families in town with their very high prices. I decided on this hotel since it was under half the cost and looked fairly close. I'll be staying here for now on. It was less than a 10 minute easy and scenic drive from the university and close to a number of restaurants.It is fairly new, comfortable and friendly. Plus a free continental breakfast. There is no coffee pot in the room but they do have a free 24hr coffee machine in the lobby which was very good and had to go type cups and lids to make it easy to take a couple to your room.
1 night trip May 6, 2015
"Satisfied!"
Great service from staff. Any problem or issue that was encountered was handled immediately and professionally. Overall satisfied with this hotel experience considering the price!!!
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
We checked in at 1:30 am as we are roadtripping through America. Everything was fine about the hotel except a few little things. When checking out I explained the malfunctioning objects and the manager overheard the conversation I was having with the receptionist and came forward and gave me a 20% discount on our stay.
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
The employees at the hotel do an outstanding job to keep the hotel clean, safe and enjoyable to the customers. The rate also was very fair.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Tedros
"THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY"
THE STAFF IS HELPFUL, KIND, EFFICIENT, KNOWLEGABLE, YOU WONT FIND BETTER AT ANY PRICE .FOR LOCATION THE PRICE IS HIGH END OF RIGHT, SAFE, & QUIET OTHER THAN DOOR SLAMS, BUT THAT IS GUESTS SLAMMING DOOR. I LIKE IT HERE
1 night trip Apr 21, 2015
"hotel review"
The worst hotel,I have ever been to
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
lena
"Gun Shots!"
Strip club across the street where fighting and shooting broke out
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Jared
Loved the breakfast wish there was some bacon or sausage or eggs involved. The people at the front office were pleasant although we wanted double beds.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"First Microtel experience"
Hotel could use a fresh coat of paint in rooms and rugs look very old. Breakfast was not very exciting! But it was inexpensive and close to where we needed to be!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Front desk staff extremely nice and helpful"
The male front desk staff were extremely nice, helpful and very friendly. If not for these gentlemen, the stay would have been totally different. One of the front desk staff, Stacey, even offered to go purchase cold medicine for a guest after he finished his shift!
4 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Teresa
"Across from the Pink Pony Club"
Neighborhood was not exactly what was expected. The area seemed not as safe as we would have desired.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"great"
It was great
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
joseph
"good value"
This hotel is next to a lot of adult night clubs but we did not have any issues or problems during our stay.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Staff was so nice and accomodating."
Pleasant both on the phone and in prrson. Eager to help and make our stay comfortable. Staff was efficient and cheerful. Greeted with a smile!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
a mom
"BEST PLACE FOR BEST PRICE IN AREA"
IT'S EVERYTHING I NEED FOR A LOW PRICE COMPARED TO THE OTHER HOTELS IN THE IMMEDIATE VACINITY. The staff is friendly, helpful, Housekeeping is unbeatable, very clean , no noise problems here
1 night trip Mar 4, 2015
"Used to be better"
Prices higher and staff not near as friendly as previous stays
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
"GOOD PLACE PRICED RIGHT"
The staff is GREAT. Getting a little threadbare inside but Housekeeping does a great job. Breakfast is only grits oatmeal muffins coffee and juice. Elevators quick for a hotel. It's quiet Does NOT have that element of "danger " so many of the medium & lower price motels often have. I recommend it !
1 night trip Feb 26, 2015
"Buckhead - Review"
Stay often at this hotel, staff always great and accomodations great.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Our Stay on 1/31/2015"
The rooms are way overpriced for the quality of the hotel. The air conditioner didn't work in our room. With the way this hotel is priced, I could have stay at the Doubletree for just $20 more.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Bad stay"
the strip club next door was a huge problem with the fight and I was not able to sleep I would not recommend this place to anyone
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Timothy
"Pretty safe for a seedy neighborhood"
Staff were pretty straight forward and professional. Hotel is across the street from a strip club. Draws some strange variety of clientele, but I had no problems. It was fairly easy to make the best of the situation for a couple of nights. Nobody gave me a hard time but I was kinda lookingj over my shoulder.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Cancega
"GREAT HOTEL, CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN"
WHEN I PULLED UP TO THIS HOTEL I WAS KIND OF CONCERN. WHEN I WALKED IN AND MET THE DESK CLERK AND STAFF ALL OF THAT CHANGED. MY ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT THE TOILET WAS NOT CLEAN AT ALL URINE COVERD. THE POSITION OF THE TV ON TOP OF A SHELF.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Nicholas
"Decent cheap stay"
Online there was a Microtel listed in a different area and when I booked that facility; my reservation was moved to this location. The hotel was nicer than I was expecting and for the amount of money, it wasn't too run down but the outside of the building was very dirty, and the rooms were clean by appearance but that's it. My room had red stains on the bathroom door and there were rocks on the floor. The workers were very friendly though; the lack of cleanliness was the only thing.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Business stay"
I stayed at the hotel for two nights on business. The room was comfortable and the hotel service was very polite and helpful.
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Budget Hotel."
Inexpensive. Staff was fine. Heavy smoke odor. No hair dryer. Poor location.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"My First Microtel Inn Stay"
There was a bar down the street that apparently opens their back door at night, so the loud music kept me awake off and on until about 4 am. The employees were friendly and accommodating,but their internet service leaves a lot to be desired. I stayed at this hotel because I was attending a class that was being held there, but I wish that I had stayed somewhere else and driven to the class.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
saundra
"Buckhead bargain."
I should not expect much for what I paid in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, but since this is a brand hotel, I did. The hotel just needed a very good cleaning and deodorizing. The bathroom- hair in the bathtub, dirty sink and toilet and towels that should be replaced. The bed- cigarate burn in sheet but looked clean, carpet needed cleaning as my white socks were a little dirty after walking on it for just 2 trips to the bathroom and back. The breakfast was good with an ok selection. Would be nice to have some fruit also.
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"good place"
Comfortable and nice staff
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Hotel across the street from the strip club"
when I first walked into the hotel, I noticed that a lot of people that wasn't a guest standing and hanging out in the lobby. That didn't look professional. as far as the customer service, it was ok, it took about 3 min to check in and the guy was very friendly. While walking to our room which was on the first floor, I notice the whole entire hallway smelled like urine which made me sick to my stomach. The hotel staff was very noisy, they were yelling through the hallways if they were playing outside. They kept slamming doors while cleaning the rooms which kept me and my wife up all night. To be honest, I think I deserve a refund.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Tron
"Great hotel resonble prices"
Was an great experience
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
Samuel
"Would not recommend"
The neighborhood is filled with strip joints and there was noise in parking lot late at night - motorcycles and music. The room was not clean. There was liquid makeup on the wall and bathroom was sketchy. I was nervous for my son and I to sleep under the covers and am just glad we didn't leave with bed bugs. The staff was great! Location is pretty convenient but not charming. I would not recommend this place even though it is cheap.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Not bad."
Not bad.
1 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
Everyone was very nice. The juice cups were small and ai slept very comfortably
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Could have been better"
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Everyone from the shuttle driver to the desk staff to the breakfast staff were very courteous. The hotel is in good condition, and the room was mostly clean. I use the term "mostly" because I did find a few live roaches in the bathroom.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Edward
"You pay for what you get"
Staff was awesome! Hotel is very old and outdated. Has a certain smell that is unpleasant. I just needed a place to sleep for the night after a party and it served its purpose.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Margot
"Great Little Place"
Great Location Very Central to See it All --Friendly Staff!!!!
3 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014