All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1840 Corporate Blvd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30329, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"would not recommend to a family"
The first room the shirts were dirty and we had to be moved to another room. The hall floor were dirty and needed to be vacuumed. It was not very clean at all I would not consider staying there again. The hotel attendant was very nice and did not give us any problem with switching the room. It is located near a couple of clubs that were very noisy.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Worst hotel I've ever stayed at"
Unexpectedly bad Felt unsafe and extraordinarily unclean Certainly didn't expect luxury but this was seriously bad
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
david
The room was not very clean at all. Especially the linens and the walls in bathroom. Very SMALL room,. The staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
S Glenn
"Pricy"
The hotel was a last minute option and it was very costly. I liked the hotel but wouldn't stay there again for the price. I found a hotel 6 miles away that was just as nice and half the price.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Keisha R.
the staff was great the entrance was ok if you can get buy the people hanging outside the hotel think they have the homeless staying there. the breakfast was so bad coffee was like oil out of your car, the rest was all frozen food awful. then one nite we had BIG bug think roach walk across the ceiling told the woman at desk, she said water bug but doubt that it was about 3 inches long asked for another room none to be had.though the staff did everything to help fix problems.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Decent hotel but not in the best area."
Nice accomadations. Staff upgraded me to a sweet. But a bar next door was loud late into the night.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Traveler
"Window frame was covered with black mold"
The room (222) window was covered with black mold. (photo evidence!) The air condition was turned down to 55F when we arrived. We turned the air condition up to 70 and left the room. When we returned after a couple of hours the the musty smell was extreme! The overall condition (carpet, bed sheets, towels and bathroom) of the hotel wasn't even a little close to sanitary.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
S
"Nice place to stay"
The hotel was nice. The room was small, but the price was good. Our room overlooked a wooded area and since it was on the second floor we could leave the curtain open. The only complaint would be the neighbors. They were noisy and let their door slam every time they came in or out, which was frequent. Ear plugs solved the problem for me.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Cindy
"A Place to Sleep"
I needed a place to sleep. It was provided. With the exception of a musty smelling air conditioner all else was acceptable
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Victoria
everything is good except dirty beds and dirty bathroom
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Institution"
The hotel looked and smelled like a poorly run health institution. The breakfast was outdated food. The staff, everyone of them was excellent.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Business Travel
"An average Hotel"
This hotel was fine for a night or so. If you're looking to stay for a few days or more then you may be a bit disappointed. The rooms are very small with little to no storage for clothing. The smoking rooms are VERY smoky. Towels are very thin quality and there are few in the room. Maintenance of the simple things like door handles and door hinges is an issue sometimes making it difficult to fully close a door or get out of the bathroom.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Pay close attention to this...."
Simply not the best.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Excellent Service/Close to I-85/Great Price"
The front desk was extremely helpful-room missing the TV control, and it was delivered in 2 minutes. The breakfast buffet selection was modest, but adequate. Extremely quiet. A lot of smoke aroma in the lobby and hallway, but in a non-smoking room you could barely detect.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
John S.
"Decent Hotel Bad Surroundings"
When arriving at the hotel we had to wait for someone at the front desk. There was a sign that said be back in a few minutes. Finally he did show up. He was polite and answered all questions. It is pretty annoying to travel 12 hours and not be able to get to your room. We arrived in the room and everything seemed okay. At about 2 am all heck broke loose. There is a strip club right across the street from our room. It wasn't one of the quiet type of cabarets. It was rowdy and loud. All with horns honking and plenty of loud motorcycles. That lasted all the way until 5am because they close at 4am. A few hours later we woke up and found a huge waterbug hanging out on the floor. I told the cleaning lady and she took care of it. The next night the same thing with the noise.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Bruce
"Friendly staff, ok hotel"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Bathroom needed new shower curtin and there was mold in the bathroom. BedRoom was clean and comfortable. Neighborhood was questionable.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
visitor
Misrepresented on Internet hotel was filthy allowed smoking stank !
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"O.K. not quite as nice as a Hampton Inn"
O.K. place, first room they gave us had maintenance man supplies in it so they gave us another room. That room was already but one double bed had a non functioning light over the bed. "Fair rating, not great". There was a laundry mat within walking distance which worked out well as we needed to run a load of laundry.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Mom of a student
Horrible experience. Location is terrible. Rooms are too small. Bathroom overflowed, had to be moved to another room at 5:30 am. Mold evident as well. When we checked out two police cars were out front. Walls are thin, can hear everything.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Hotel Appearance"
The internet pictures are not true. Room very small and the room was not eye catching. The towels small and worn. When entering the Lobby, the floors were dirty. My son could not sleep because of the disturbance outside. He said it seem to be a homeless person. I would not send anyone to that location. Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Buckhead Area
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Willie
"Nice people old hotel"
The hotel staff was very nice, but the hotel was very old looking and the room smelled.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Atlanta professional conference!"
My first impression was negative at the very moment I approached the entrance. The window in the doors were deplorable with smudges and smears like they had not been cleaned for several days. The lobby chairs were so worn that the fabric was darkened by body oils. I wouldn't have sat in any of them. When I arrived to my room and opened the curtains, the walls were covered with mold and mildew. The clerk staff assigned me another room that was much cleaner. However, when I went to shower, there was no shower plug and a glob of hair keeping the water from draining. I showered with 6 inches of standing water. I later found the drain plug on the bathroom floors. This hotel stay in Atlanta has to rate as one of the worse places I've spent the night to date over the years while traveling both professionally and for pleasure! This hotel needs major attention to updates and to room cleanliness. Someone is not keeping this hotel in healthy or very pleasing repair. My first stay in a Microtel years ago was so positive, it was the reason I made this reservation. Since I had reserved online via Expedia and prepaid, I decided not to look for another hotel! I will surely make better choices next time when I travel to Atlanta!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Julian
The hotel was great for going to see a Braves game and seeing the sites. I did read that people were not fans of the area around the hotel. I did see a strip club right next door, but honestly they weren't too loud and it just looked like a bar or restaurant to my kids. What I did have a problem with was the cigarette smoke. Many of the people staying there could care less and smoked in the elevator and in the halls. They should institute a fine for smoking in the hotel.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Have stayed in Microtel before, but was very disappointed in this hotel. Rooms seems uncleaned, location was not convient.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Hotel across the street from a strip club."
The hotel was in a bad location but the staff was nice. We had a non-smoking room but the entire non-smoking floor had a strong smoke smell. There was hair in the microwave and stains on the sheets. The breakfast area is very very small and we ran into other guests just while trying to reach over and grab a napkin.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Brittany
I booked the room for two nights, end up staying one. First driving up to hotel, I noticed how the side of the building was dirty. The two doors walking into hotel were filthy. The staff could have been a little more professional. The hotel had a stench to it. My room had a gnat problem. Could not get rid of them, and to top it off, there is a strip club right across the street. I was up the whole night due to loud noise and partying. I knew I had to do something quick because I could not stay there another night. It was a terrible experience. Would not recommend this hotel at all!!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
Nikki C
"STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK"
Awful location right by strip clubs and loud bars. Men checking in with prostitutes. Gang members in and just outside the parking lot. The smallest room I have ever had in the United States---even smaller than most European rooms. I had stayed in a Microtel in Auburn,Alabama and it was fine---NEVER AGAIN. This is the first totally negative review I have ever given---JDH---Montgomery,AL
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"I could not believe it was the same hotel! Oooh!"
I can not believe this was the same hotel we had stayed in just a few months ago. We asked for nonsmoking room. It was on the same floor with smoking rooms and it was like walking through an ashtray. The room had burn makes on the floor, and it smelled like it had been flooded...very musky and moldy. The bathroom was clean. Over all, very disappointed this time!!!!
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
billy
"It Isn't In Buckhead"
This hotel is not in Buckhead. It is in Druid Hills. There was a billiard hall on one side of it and a strip joint (The Pink Pony) on the other. There is a forrest behind it. The door of my first room didn't close properly. I travelled as a single woman, they gave me a room on the first floor and I did not feel safe. The big bad wolf could hide in the forrest behind the property. It was actually pretty clean, but I didn't feel safe AT ALL and would never, NEVER go there again.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Fantastic Customer service from all Staff. Very helpful and pleasent atmosphere.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"The worst ever"
I would not recommend anyone stay here. this place is a true dump.
3 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Very Disappointing"
The hotel smelled of smoke throughout the entire building among other things... The staff was helpful and friendly but maintenance is needed and the property outside leaves a lot to be desired.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Yohunt
"Hotel was ok, but not a family friendly place"
We didn't realize until we arrived that the hotel is located right in the middle of sex shops and strip clubs. Needless to say, most of the clientele were young, scantily clad, partying people. I have no problem with this, other than the fact that we were on a family vacation. Lots of drama, crying girls, weed smoking, and cops in and out all the time.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
dee
"Terrible experience"
Free breakfast was terrible. Hotel smelled of cigarette smoke throughout, burn holes were all over the room on blankets and dresser. No housekeeping for the entire stay. People actually lived on the third floor of the hotel so there were always random strangers hanging in the hotel lobby. Not enough parking available. Very dated hotel. Staff not knowledgeable on tourist attractions. Hotel price per night should have been a lot cheaper for the subpar quality and service of the hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Close to Conference site"
Although the rooms are very small, they are a value for the price. I had an issue wth the cleanliness (or, I should say, Lack thereof) of the window seat cushion. It was stained and spotted with dirt. I did not spend much time in the room, if I had, I would have requested that it be changed. The bed was comfortable and the water pressure and temperature satisfactory. The other issue was the closet. The refrigerator is located on the floor and the heat from the motor makes the space very hot. Best to leave the doors open.
5 night trip May 14, 2014
"Cheap, but not worth it"
Besides the fact that the hotel is next to a strip club, on the other side is a very sketchy "night club". One morning we asked for clean towels and they literally were out of clean towels. We had nothing to shower with, how does that even happen? The staff was nice, but that was all that was nice about this hotel!
Other trip May 19, 2014
J
"Stay away!"
Smelled terribly of smoke from the lobby up to the "non-smoking" room where my child found a lighter under the bed. Very small, very unclean room, particularly bathroom, in a sketchy neighborhood. Staff was, however, friendly. Extremely disappointed! First & last time using Expedia.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Jilian
Good location, good quality
7 night trip May 9, 2014
pat
"Noisy and Dirty"
This hotel is located directly across from a strip club which had music blaring keeping us awake until 3 am. Also the room looked like it hadn't even been given a basic cleaning. I'm not too picky about hotels and we just needed a place to crash after a concert but this place was pretty bad! Definitely won't go there again!
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Jenn
"nice but small rooms"
I stayed for two days for a movie and television shoot; it was very close to where i needed to be, whithin 15 minutes. my tv channels kept going out so i couldnt watch certain stations but other than that it was a pretty decent stay.
2 night trip May 6, 2014
jdaniels
"Hotel close to ASHRAE Headquarters and I85"
Clean hotel with friendly staff. The air con was little bit noisier or the sounds from other rooms attracted my attention more than I would expected. Other than that good value for the money.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Kony
"Room needed repair"
There was a gaping hole in the bathroom wall and the bathroom door handle functioned but was broken and needed replacement. Although we we asked for a non-smoking room, we were given a smoking room. At least it didn't reek of as some do. Unfortunately, we didn't get much sleep due to other guests arguing all night; so much so that 4 police cars were called in the morning. To be fair, that was not the hotel's fault. My tablet wouldn't connect with their WiFi but the front desk clerk reset their router and corrected the problem quickly.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
JT
"Small room outside of Buckhead."
Just an fair place. The hotel is not in Buckhead. Many stores, restaurants nearby are closed. Small room and kind of dirty. Could not turn off water in shower.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"very unprofessional service"
the hotel was beautiful on the outside but like people say looks can be deceiving. we look at the hotel that was non smoking and it was supposed to be a queen bed with a pull out couch with a private room. Turned out when we got there we did not have our room because they check somebody else underneath our room and we had to take their room since their rooms were all booked. The room was disgusting nasty and even though we went to the front desk and told somebody they told us to go all the way across the Walgreens buy some supplies so we can clean up their hotel room and she will reimburse us. Out of all it was very unprofessional nasty and they do not know how to check people the right way especially when it comes to check in there idk we had to wait over 35 minutes in order for me to get verified that I am the right person that book that room
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Booking the room and checking in was easy. The staff was nice. However, the room was not pleasant for me. Our bathroom towels were stained and so were our sheets and comforter on the bed. This was very unappealing for me. Also, the hotel did not have a pleasant smell to it.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Close to where I was going."
It was very comfortable. I used it at the last minute.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
C Hodges
"This was an excellent location to downtown."
The motel was nice. The continental breakfast was very nice and the morning staff that helps with the breakfast was excellent in manners and very accommodating. She spoke the most to the guest than anyone else. Very nice person. The location is not at the idea spot. The restaurant in front of the motel has very good food and good staff. Not be best in locations with surrounding businesses, but that did not interfere with our sleeping. Very nice stay. I will book again
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
teresa
"great"
The manager tanisha was very polite and helpful also the head if housekeeping was very nice to my son and i they were all very helpful. I had a great time and we will b returning.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
carletta robinson
Everyone that worked their were Very nice & help full! ;) Rooms were really small but they Were clean! The neighborhood needs help To get the xxx businesses to move somewhere else!
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
Victoria Schafer
"Clerk was rude"
Room was noisy and poorly appointed
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014