All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
1840 Corporate Blvd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30329, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Location is ok
    Bad amenities
    Uncomfortable
    Dirty
"Comfortless of room"
Smell bad when we enter the room also bad smell comes from bathroom around the clock.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Rasidul
"A place to sleep"
Two nights and the room was okay except for the very dirty curtain and window sill and water in the window tray and had been for a very long time because it was all discolored and all over the curtain which was visible from the room side. They need to stop the leak and replace the area around and the curtain. Advertises breakfast but not much there.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"DO NOT stay here!"
I had a horrible time here at this Microtel. I have been to other ones that I've loved a lot but this one by far was THE worst!! The initial room I reserved looked nothing like the photos because this hotel is outdated by 10 years. The room was tight and cramp. I ended up switching to a different room but was disappointed again. I paid the extra up-charge and still had a room that wasn't fully functional! Light fixtures were broken, lamps were blown, and the carpet was sticky! I called down to the front desk where the young lady, Meredith, was super sweet about it and got me another room. Yet again this room was unsatisfactory, but I was tired of being moved that I just stayed put. I will never use this particular Microtel again.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2015
"Best Birthday Trip Ever!"
I won a trip to Atlanta from my job but the hotel stay was from August 8-10 and since it was my first time in Atlanta, I decided to get a hotel room for a couple of extra days and I came up on this one. I had such a good experience here. The staff is friendly and the room is comfortable. The area is nice and convenient, especially if you didn't drive. The only thing I didn't care for was smelling the cigarette smoke everywhere because I have asthma, but other than that, I enjoyed myself and would stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Brittany
"Sick from Mold in Microtel in the ATL"
Day shift staff great! Nite shift staff unprofessional, rude, ghetto. Across street from Strip Club. 1st room air didn't work, 2nd room mold in windows, 3rd room mold & ants. All in a 2 nite stay. Bankhead (maybe), Buckhead (lol), By Wyndum (are u sure)? This mold motel was a dive. I would rate a -0. Don't waste time or money to stay there...Going to College Park next trip. (Seriously). Expedia should drop from list...(Real Talk)...
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Disgusted Trave
"Good stay for a family on a budget"
Went to Atlanta with family, 5 people altogether. My parents and sister enjoyed the stay. Their breakfast is OK, no eggs, just waffles, bagels, toast, but my parents (being from a different country) enjoyed it too. Overall a satisfying visit
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Ashwini
"It was a place to stay o/nite"
This place didn't have the characteristics of other Wyndam properties where I have stayed. I was very dissatisfied. The bathtub was dirty. People were just hanging out, outside the property, as if it was the hangout spot. A lil scary for two women traveling alone! The continental breakfast: The bagel crumbled, then I tried to cook a waffle & it was so chewy till I couldn't eat it. Awful!!! Then, I received the bill from Expedia that was incorrect. Won't use Expedia again & won't recommend to any one else.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
my, my
Staff made stay comfortable, especially Stacy. I'm satisfied with room/ hotel it provided a good wifi connection I needed for my trip.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"It was ok. Not great, not terrible. Just ok."
When I got there the lady that checked me in was on her cell phone. I apparently interrupted her. After she ended the call, with no eye contact, asked my name. Got me checked in, gave me the key-cards, and told me where my room was. There were not enough towels. It had a microwave that didn't work and an ironing board with no iron. At least the beds were clean, I hope.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Runn fir the hills. Find another Hotel!!"
This place should be gutted and demolished. The linen had cigarette burns in it and the chair had gross stains on it. The worst of it all the place had ROACHES!!! They even tried not to give me my money back.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2015
"Just me and him"
It's a good hotel for a low price. Not a resort kind of hotel, but still good. They have 2 bars near by.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Sheneque
"GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH"
3.5/5
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Ryan
"Not bad"
Front desk clerk was very pleasnt. Easy location to find.
3 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Krystina
"Horrible location"
Located next to a strip club and a noisy bar. Will never go back there. The breakfast was terrible even for a continental breakfast.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
R
Was attending a conference so stayed at microtel it was just okay didn't like the fact that I would come back to a dirty room in the evening. Stayed here for a week and the room was cleaned only once. The breakfast was the same everyday which was not good because there wasn't variety. Don't think I would stay here again.
5 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Wonderful staff"
The housekeeping staff was very friendly!!! My biggest complaint is that this hotel is not located in the buckhead area my entire family was very disappointed when we pulled up to the hotel! Please put the correct area on the website so others won't be disappointed
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Childs
"Unlikely to stay again"
Rooms are poorly soundproofed
4 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Stephen
"Not to far from downtown Atlanta"
It was good overall minor bug problem but the staff made accommodation.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
shantese
Unpleasant experience. Entire hotel wreaked of cigarettes. Was not informed upon booking that 75% of the rooms were smoking rooms. Only option given was to pay $30+tax to receive a nonsmoking room.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
TA
The only negative experience was at check out. The man who checked us out was very cold and impersonal. He acted angry and acted like he did not want to be there, and especially acted lIke he did not want to wait on us. I did not say anything about it to management, but if anyone treats us like that again, I will stay elsewhere! All of the other staff were very friendly and helpful, but that one bad apple spoiled the whole atmosphere of the visit.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
billy
Really Terrible its not a cheap hotel were I wouldnt mind the really Terrible Cleaniness. The sheet had hair on them and stains. The hotel had a permenent smell of smoke mainly in the hallway 3rd floor where i was staying Never would I recomend this hotel to no one and defenitly wouldnt come back. The only plus is that it is close to downtown Atlanta.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Go if your on a budget"
the hotels needs much work. Had bugs, waited 1 hour for an iron, elevator keep getting stuck. The free breakfast was a snack for a child. The staff was nice but not trained well.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Ashley
"Not recommended for Family"
No pool, hallway reeked of illegal substance, across the street from a private club.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Not A Safe Place for Kids"
We pulled in to the very tiny parking lot and could not find a spot. As we circled the hotel, we noticed we were surrounded by 2 clubs and a bar. The neon pink lights from the "Pink Pony" were shining in my room all night. Since the hotel is located on Corporate Blvd, I was quite surprised at the condition of the hotel and it's area. There was a large group apparently having a picnic in the parking lot. They had loud, ground shaking music playing and a grill set up taking up several of the handicap parking spots. I felt very uncomfortable and out of place, especially with my young son. The parking was free but after seeing this I would have paid for a safer area. The "free wifi" did not work in our room after attempting to connect several times throughout our stay. The next day we encountered the same thing. A large group of people taking up handicap parking and having a party. It was very disappointing. I felt like we were going to get mugged at any minute.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Sad Experience
"Horrible all around"
Room was dirty & had to pay addition fee to change room. The new room had a mud footprint in the shower.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Matthew
"Never again"
I felt that the price paid was way below expectations. Ice machine didn't work, WiFi would not connect, no ironing board or iron in room. Elevator was questionable, and the guest were noisy. I would like a refund. The weather was nice.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Not worth the price at all."
The stay was ok. The pictures on the internet look totally different from how the room actually looks. When we got to the hotel a lot people was hanging outside and in the lobby. That made my husband and me feel so uncomfortable. When we walked in our room the heat was on which made the room feel about 200 degrees. The rooms are so small. Not worth $150 a night at all. The carpet stinks. Just not what I expected for what I paid. Location is ok. Has a lot of restaurants close by.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Horrible Experience"
Omg!!!!!I was placed on the 3rd floor which is for smokers. Mind you, I despise cigarette smoke. I could not breathe and I was absolutely miserable. The room was filthy too. I would never stay there again!!!!
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
The smoke detector battery was beeping all night & they had no one to change it. The music from the bar next door felt like it was in my room.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Don't believe what you read"
The stay was wonderful . The staff went out of their way to help me get an extra pillow. They were extremely friendly. The hotel was quiet. The bed was comfortable. It was clean. Wonderful stay for the price.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Pink pony club across street"
Located across from a strip club. Strippers were seen in hotel hallway. Hotel staff pleasant but not a family friendly area.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Next to a Strip club"
This hotel is across the street from a strip club, a billiards and a club. I didn't hear a lot of noise and commotion from the establishments, maybe because there were police presence. The hotel rooms were small and average, I thought the price could have been less for the lack of amenities, there wasn't a pool, sauna or laundry room. The hotel desk clerks were nice and hospitable. I wouldn't stay there again due to the lack of amenities, the small rooms and it being next to entertainment businesses.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
The stay was fine. then Saturday it got really busy,only one person at the desk so there was a wait. the hotel did smell like marijuana on Saturday and Sunday. the carpet in the rooms need a really good cleaning, had a few dark gum like spots.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Valencia
There was a "gentlemen's club" right across the parking lot so first impressions were not the best. One bed had some questionable hairs and my daughter said there were bed bugs, but that could have been psychosomatic. The staff was nice and tried their best. Breakfast offerings were barebones. Was ok for the one night stay we had and the price we were charged
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Disappointed."
As I checked in I was informed that there was "an additional $5 charge per night" which sounded awfully fishy. My bathroom floor was not clean and even had a piece of wire on it. The fridge contained something from a previous guest. The tv had no guide button for channel searching. I couldn't get online for 3 of my 4-nights stay. My "Non-smoking room" smelled like cigarette smoke and even had a cigarette burn on the night stand. When I asked for a room deodorizer/freshener spray, the attendant said that there wasn't any. And I thought sure that the internet stated that this place had an exercise room...
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Always a great stay"
This has been my second time staying at this hotel, I stayed once last year and once this year and each time I stayed the staff was very professional and helpful. The rooms were also nice and tidy.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Jocelyn
Not at all what is portrayed on the site or by expedia.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Microtel"
It's an ok hotel if you will be out every day and just need somewhere to lay your head. It's not a 5 star hotel, but it's decent. We stayed there because the pet fee was decent.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
nicki
"Nice staff, but not great for a family stay"
The first room we were given smelled strongly of cat urine, there were bottle caps and trash on the floor behind the bed, and a makeup stain on the pillowcase. The staff was very accommodating when we requested a room transfer and the head of housekeeping was especially nice and made sure our second room was spotless. The location is convenient to central Atlanta attractions, but is next door to a strip club.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Unfriendly staff,dirty room"
Staff so rud ,everywhere smell sigaret ,we spend 1 night and never come back
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
jeny
"hotel review"
poor neighborhood nude dance clubs i have nothing nice to say
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Conditions were gross"
I have never written a poor review, but this place was gross. There were ashes on the bedside table and in the bed. The bathroom door wouldn't shut, but if it could, you'd be locked in because the door handle feel off in my hand. I could go on, but why bother. It was just gross.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"atlanta 2015"
we went two days without any cleaning...did appreciate the bus stop being so close...most of the front desk help was good
6 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
Alison
"Not bad"
Good experience overall.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Luis Antonio
During a 4 night stay the maids only made up the room once. The staff was a rude and the rooms were dirty.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Be sure to check your bathroom....."
The hotel was nice the room was clean the bathroom however was disgusting the toilet had urine all over it, but the front desk responded fast and got the job done. Just could not get pass the half cleanliness.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Don't stay here"
They gave me a smoking room when I requested non smoking. After checking in after midnight I was exhausted and didn't smell the stench until I showered. I woke up with a sore throat. I had planned to stay two days. Couldn't bear another day. But they didn't want to refund me even though I called to cancel the second night after being at the hotel an hour. I had an old gross ac unit with an old filter. The bathroom faucet wasn't stable and moved around. Their was also a hole in the bathroom behind the door. The white linen had stains. I felt a holiday inn would have been a step up.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Q
"Disappointing."
It took an hour to check in because of computer problems. I was given an accessible room (didn't need it), so I had NO counter space in the bathroom. I had no iron, hangers, or microwave. No decent restaurants within walking distance. I don't think I'll go back!
4 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Had to Leave in the Middle of the Night"
When we checked in the hotel didn't look the cleanest - trash in the planters and the floor didn't look vacuumed, but that was nothing compared to what was to come. I woke up in the middle of the night with something crawling on my knee that turned out to be a cockroach. We trapped it under a cup, and then told the fellow at the front desk we wanted to leave and asked for a full refund. We received no argument, as we had the evidence.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Dante
"one of the better microtels"
Staff was friendly, breakfast was a joke.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015