All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5019 Ne 102nd Ave, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Very comfortable"
The bed was very comfortable, the hotel was clean, and the breakfast was fine. Excellent value. Highways were nearby, but not noisy.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"RAIL ROAD"
OUR ROOM WAS VERY MUSTY AND SMELT LIKE OLD SMOKE. THE HOTEL IS BY A VERY BUSY RAIL WAY SO THE TRAIN WHISTLES BLOWS OFF AND ON ALL NITE LONG. THE BREAKFAST IS SERVED ONLY TIL 9 (WHICH IS REALLY EARLY FOR A HOLIDAY) AND THE ROOM THAT IT'S SERVED IN IS TOO SMALL TO ACCOMMODATE ALL THE ROOMS. THEY STOP REFILLING THE FOOD AND BEVERAGES BY 8:45 SO THE PICKINGS GET QUITE SLIM FOR BREAKFAST. OVER ALL I WOULD NOT GO BACK TO THIS HOTEL.
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"Good price and location"
It was fine! Everything you needed in a good location.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Traveler
"Close to airport"
Nice hotel - friendly staff - close to airport.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Great stay at a great price!"
We had a great stay. I thought I might not like the hotel but we actually really enjoyed ourselves. Nice surprise too...it was close to two golf courses, which was great because my husband recently started golfing and I had work to do during part of the time. He was able to go just a few blocks (under a mile I think), to golf and have a great time! Also, I love when breakfast is included. It was great to have multiple restaurants nearby too, because we could change up when we wanted.
6 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Mrs. Foster
"I Over Slept"
I truly overslept every day that I was there. So that means that I never got a chance to eat your great breakfasts. It's okay because I needed to rest anyway.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Buffalo
"Hotel easy to find, the staff extremely profession"
Had a late check-in, but the clerk was very upbeat even thought it was the end of her shift. Found the room to be very comfortable and clean. Well stacked with towels and other essentials needed for an overnight stay. Also found the airport shuttle to be very comfortable and on time.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Guy
"Great value"
This hotel was great. Our room was big, with two queen beds and a small sitting area with a loveseat. We liked that the sink was located outside the bathroom. The included breakfast was great, with lots of options including make-your-own waffles. I was a bit disappointed with the pool. The water appeared a bit milky, and there were just three small steps to get into the pool. Not ideal for my three small children. The hotel is located right next to a gas station and a pancake house style restaurant, and it was easy to get to.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Bernadette
"I'd stay again"
Neighborhood seemed sketchy, but hotel was nice. Super convenient to highway and public transit.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Good value near Portland International !"
After years of staying at the Park Lane Inn & Suites in downtown Portland, my wife and I found ourselves needing a location closer to the airport for this trip. I usually avoid airport hotels like the plague, but I took a chance on the Comfort Inn and Suites because we knew we would be spending little time at the hotel. I ended up very pleased with choice, as it turned out much better than I expected. This property must have been recently built, as everything seemed brand new. The location was three minutes from the airport, but with no airplane noise. The beds were excellent, the staff was very helpful and friendly, and the breakfast bar was much better than muffins and cereal...waffles, sausage and eggs were abundant. There is an indoor pool which we didn't use, but there is a fitness center that was completely adequate. Granted, this property is not the Ritz, and there is no shopping or fine dining nearby, but I have to say that the only fault I could find was that the bath towels were not as fine a quality as the bed linens. Would definitely stay there again !
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
CFoster
"Convenient to airport"
The hotel was very convenient to the airport, which is what we were interested in. I was a little concerned about the surrounding area, but the hotel was very clean and appeared to have been recently updated. Unfortunately there was a train that blared its horn in the middle of the night, but that is not something the hotel has control over.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
Debbie
"If you like trains you will love this hotel"
Right next to a train track and yes it woke me up several times with the train blowing its horn. Its also located behind a gas station and across the street from a thrift store in a very seedy part of town. The staff was great however and the room was clean. I was concerned for my rental car in the parking lot being stolen or broken in to but it was fine. Would not choose this hotel again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Clean Rooms"
The room was very clean, bed was nice. Front desk staff very helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
jk
"Very good hotel close to airport."
Easy check in and staff were hospitable and easy to work with. Our stay was vey satisfactory and would reccomend to anyone.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Comfort Inn Portland Airport"
Very nice motel near the airport. I had a lovely time, and wish I had been able to stay longer to use their pool more, which was very nice. Rooms were nice and clean.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"Decent hotel."
Room was clean, bed was good. Room smelled of somewhat of smoke, Train tracks are close and the whistle blew at 4:30 am and woke me up. Over all decent room.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"A comfortable and surprising find!"
This was a surprising find! I especially appreciated the desk and comfortable task chair that helped me work remotely, and appreciated the comfortable sleeping pillows. Improvements seemed to be going on within the hotel to update it. Not too far from the airport; I'd stay here again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Convenient and comfotable hotel near the aiport"
The hotel is very comfortable and close to the expressway that brings you right into town. It's the perfect choice for someone who wants a hotel that is less expensive than a downtown hotel, but located in a convenient location.
Rodney
We didn't use many of the services of the hotel and they were in the process of painting the lobby. I liked that they had 24 hour use of the pool for adults. The rooms were nice and clean and the people we saw were friendly.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"It was an ok hotel for the price."
when I first arrived to my room there was an akward smell like mildew, but after opening the windows and airing it out it was not bad. The tub in the bathroom was a bit clogged and was draining slow, but to their credit once I called and reported the problem they fixed it promptly. The staff was friendly (some of them). I would recomend it for someone thats looking for a good deal, but just remember you get what you pay for.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Angel
"Portland airport"
Great hotel for the money... not a lot of restaurant choices around there.
Other trip May 27, 2013
This was not the hotel that I thoght I stayed in last year. Neighorhood was very unsavory and not good for family gatherings.
1 night family trip May 24, 2013
Loretta
"Comfort Inn 102nd Ave"
It was fine. We were needing a suite but the accommodations that was available fit our need. Thank you.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
This is not a good place to stay for light sleepers. There are train tracks behind the building with trains passing all night blowing their horn. They do give you free ear plugs.
4 night trip May 12, 2013
"PDX Comfort Inn"
This hotel was just barely serviceable for a short stay close to the airport. My room had a funny smell, the mattress was ancient and uncomfortable, and with a combination of being on the first floor and the train tracks nearby it was loud. Also the wi-fi was, yes free, but completely unsecured, so don't even think about checking your bank account, email, facebook, or anything else you wouldn't want hacked while staying there. Luckily it was a short stay.
Other trip May 19, 2013
"Clean and comfortable. Fantastic lady manager!!!"
Functioning pretty well even with lobby under construction. Lady manager was fantastic.
Other trip May 16, 2013
j
"very convenient for our stay. hotel staff helpful"
Tocia was extremely helpful in planning directions to all the gardens and giving us mapquest routes.
Other trip May 6, 2013
"A home away from home."
The perfect place to rest while on the road. Clean, safe and comfortable. The staff is kind and helpful. There is security on patrol so we new our car was safe. The perfect home away from home!
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Stayed close to airport"
Stayed so we could be close to the airport for early morning departure. Evening Staff for check in was great, morning (only one clerk) was not friendly, no fresh coffee made, and shuttle driver was late although the shuttle was there ready to go.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2013
Maxine
"Horrible"
There were way to many teenagers. The building stinks, and to small. The location is awful. Drug city. To many beggers.
2 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Very Clean Room"
The room was very clean: carpet swept, surfaces spotless. The mattress was worn on one side, had rather a furrow there, so I slept on the other side. The airport shuttle was ready and waiting when I got to the lobby, even tho it was 4:45am. Staff was friendly and professional.
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
"Just OK"
The location is good, staff is friendly enough. Our room, though clearly marked as a "non-smoking" room, smelled like an old cigarette butt. I don't know if it was because other rooms in the vicinity are smoking rooms or because the room we were in was previously a smoking-allowed room, but it was pretty evident and off-putting. The pool and hot tub were nice, though the water was somewhat cloudy in both, making me wonder if swimming with my 3-year old son was the greatest move. All in all, our stay was fine, but I probably wouldn't stay here again unless I had to.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
"One night staycation"
The hotel was nice, breakfast was just fine, pool was enjoyed by the kids, and overall we would return.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2012
Lyn
"Budget-friendly & very comfortable"
We wanted an inexpensive weekend get-away and could not have been more pleased. We stayed three nights and It was very comfortable, from the king size bed to the indoor pool and hot tub. We also appreciated the breakfast with the usual waffle maker, but also with egg and sausage patties plus English muffins if you wanted to make it into a breakfast sandwich, as well as fruit, plus cereals, yogurts, etc. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only problem we had was that the toilet needed to be snaked as it kept needing the use of a plunger. They insisted that it would get attention and had offered to move us to another room, but it wasn't that big a problem. The location was good with a restaurant next door and it was a short walk to the transit, or you could use their airport shuttle and catch the transit from there.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
"Close to airport and shopping."
My girlfriend and I stayed here so we were close to shopping for christmas. The motel was a easy to find with our gps, but was tucked in behind some other buildings so without it I dont think it would have been as easy. The motel was clean, and we got in our room before the checkin time, but they didn't tell us that the 4th floor was a smoking floor even tho we got a non smoking room so that was not so good. The next morning we were so excited to get in the hot tub to soak our tired acheing feet and when we got in it was luke warm!!!! We were not happy at all. And it wasnt' very clean. Wont stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
mary w
"Bumps through the night"
Got here after a very early flight... was told I couldn't check in until 3pm no matter how tired I was. Checked in and took a nap listening to the noises of other rooms to the left, to the right, above and below me. Kids screaming, people talking, very thin walls. Went to a meeting came back and wanted a soda. Floor 2 machine broken, Floor 1 broken and floor 3 vending room was about 110 degrees but I did get a soda. Breakfast in the morning was disappointing to say the least. The TV had almost no channels. Internet was good tho. Finally bed time. Turned off the light and could hear the snoring man or woman in the room next to mine through the wall. Ackward party of 2? I think I will try some where else next time.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2012
Woodchuck
"Extremely helpful & courteous staff."
It was fine, clean & housekeeping prompt. Toilet didn't work very well. Overhead light needed replacing and it was. Towels were so small, we had to have them changed out everyday. Bed was comfortable, nice size room.
5 night trip Dec 5, 2012
jane
Hotel is a well maintained older hotel with spacious rooms. There are at least two sit-down restaurants within 100 yards and the 24 hour airport shuttle is much more than just convenient. I will stay there again.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2012
"Great Price, nice hotel"
Everything was great. The only problems I had was that the bed was not very comfortable, and the hot tub was not very hot.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
Ami
"Great hotel for a family"
Everything was great. They ran out of some of the hot food for the breakfast, and it was a long wait for more to be made. But there were a lot of other choices.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
"A nice stay"
It was an easy drive to downtown and the Convention Center, very comfortable bed, nice, spacious room, and the staff was very courteous. The free breakfast was mostly grain products, which I don't eat, so I just had to settle for a banana and juice, but that's pretty typical of hotel breakfasts. No complaints from me.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
Adam
"I would stay there again"
Nice staff, allowed us to check in significantly early. Comfortable and clean room.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
"Close to the airport"
Perfect for that early flight out of Portland. Friendly, clean and economical. The Ernie's restaurant next door is convenient and the shuttle was on time.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"Wish I had spent all my time in Portland there"
This hotel is very clean with access to light rail to get down towm and to/from the airport. I was concerned that I wanted to get to the airport @ 7: 00 am and the driver (female) came about 10 minutes later than the scheduled time, did not seemed to be in a hurry given that she was late, and did not offer an apology. The gentleman who drove the shuttle from the airport was very accommodating; he told me how to get down town and drove me to the light rail station, although it was within walking distance. Overall, the hotel offered services to meet all one needs for a short time, including a fridge and a microwave. I would certainly recommend this hotel and would return there again. I would have enjoyed my trip to Portland better if I had spent all my time at this hotel; I would have been able to visit more shooping centers and see more of the city with the short time frame I had. My first hotel was in Beaverton, recommended by Expedia. Expedia person need to check and advise on the distance before from major attractions when a person is investigating proximity.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
M. P.
"Close to airposrt, but no noise."
Convenient location, easy to find. We were concerned about hearing airplanes all night as the motel is very close to the airport. We were pleasantly surprised at the end of our stay when we realized we had not heard one airplane.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
Wanda
"very disapointed"
I reserved a wheelchair accessible room with a king bed. Was told I had that at checkin. The room was not wheelchair accessible with ridges at doors and no seat in the regular tub. The bed was a single queen. We did not have maid service so no towels toiletries of coffee.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
"stay"
Hotel pool and hot tub water was green and dirty. Room was clean and staff was adequate. We have stayed here 3 times and this was the first time the pool was dirty.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"Just fine!"
We just needed one night close to the airport - and this suited us just fine. The room was clean, the staff courteous, and breakfast was just fine.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
"Great airport location"
Great location near the airport with easy on and off ramps. Rooms nice but mine had an older odor. Only real negative was the train which runs behind the building fortunately not too often.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel has large rooms, comfortable beds, a decent breakfast, and very helpful staff. Also, it's located close to the Parkrose Park and Ride, so it easy to get downtown and back. We will stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2012