All hotels in Tillamook, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1722 Makinster Road, Tillamook, OR, 97141, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Don't expect much"
The hotel is going through a remodel which is great, BUT....our room wasn't cleaned during our stay....they made the bed as if your teenager had made it, brought clean towels, left the dirty ones there, didn't wipe off counters or clean the bathroom mirror. Coffee maker with NO coffee, the free coffee in the lobby was ALWAYS out.......just not the best customer service one could hope for.
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
KD
We were disappointed in the breakfasts. My husband was upset that he couldn't get a receipt as we were leaving. We enjoyed the fresh cookies.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
"A nice place at the southern end of Seaside Ore"
This is a nice but not great place to stay in Seaside, Oregon, with comfortable beds, large room, and friendly staff. The breakfast is a bit below others that offer free breakfast, with hard boiled eggs, no meat, and waffles as the only hot food available. The room we had had enough room for a regular table but we had a high bar type table with very tippy stools to sit on. You should ask for a room in the back as the traffic noise may be bothersome, as you're very close to Highway 101. This was good value for the money, as Cannon Beach and Seaside are a bit more expensive than many parts of Oregon.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Crabbing Trip - RELAXING Weekend and GREAT locale"
Everything was very pleasant... The only problem was that the pancakes were EXTREMELY undercooked... But it was so busy that we figure they were trying to please everyone and quickly get breakfast to our group of 8. The bed was EXTREMELY comfortable and we will DEFINITELY be staying again!
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Tillamook cheese country"
Nice hotel in a good location. The room was comfortable and quiet. The breakfast offerings could be improved.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Jeanne
"Nice Experience"
The Ashley Inn is in a great location to access all of the surrounding area. Hotel is clean (a little construction while we were there but no impact). Room was clean. Breakfast was okay - menu of several options but quality could be improved. Cost was a little pricey....
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"Close to cheese factory"
The hotel is located right behind Goodwill and next to Fred Meyer, but no restaurants nearby, have to drive into Tillamook for food. Hotel was nice, clean, and breakfast good.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Wonderful Staff"
This hotel is so wonderful. The staff were so helpful and professional. When I first arrived there was a young man at the front desk and he was so kind and answered all questions everyone was throwing at him with a smile. Latter that evening there was a young lady behind the front desk and the guest in the hotel had her running up and down the hallways with special request and there was a man with a complaint. Then there was a lady that was upset because the free cookie time was over and the whole time this poor little girl kept a smile on her face and was very sweet. I was using the computer and witnessed everything. This was my first time staying at this hotel and I will tell everyone that if they are ever in that area it is a MUST to stay in this hotel.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Kristin
"Nice Surprise"
Quick trip to coast & booked Ashley Inn couple of days before. Hotel is very welcoming in & out. Staff friendly & helpful. Large room with all the extras; microwave, fridge, coffee maker, even safe. Good so-go signal. Bed was excellent. Best night's sleep we've had in a while. Breakfast was served to us from short menu. Food was standard & ok. Would stay again.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"location"
Location is excellent, close to the attractions we wanted to see.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Debra
Clean and convenient. Breakfast okay for a quick getaway
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
1 night getaway with friends/family stay & were supposed to receive king suite but front desk clerk put us in a 2 Queen (I didn't make big deal about it). However the beds were so hard! My fiance & I (majority) sleep on side & had to alternate hips all through out night cause they ached. Get what you pay for type of room. Also breakfast time is until 9:30 and is not disclosed anywhere. I missed it by 10 min they were not accommodating which was frustrating (maybe because I didn't sleep well).
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
RoseCityNative
"Fine experience"
Check in was easy, although we asked for two queens to replace our King due to our 6 year old grandson wanting to stay with us while we were visiting, and they couldn't do the switch due to us booking on Expedia. He ended up sleeping on the floor, and we paid an extra 5 dollars. The pool was nice, but the pool area was MISERABLY HOT!!! Down right uncomfortable. They really need to get a ventilation system working in there. The room was clean, the pillows were TOO BIG! Check out was a breeze. We had the opportunity to use the vouchers for breakfast, but chose to go to Denny's instead. All in all the stay was just fine.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Deb
"Quieter than I thought, but smells like cows."
I talked to the hotel clerk and asked about views and how close to the highway because I wanted it quiet. She mentioned a field was in the back but didn't mention the field was actually a cow pasture. We got used to it after the first few hours (not nearly as bad as the stock yards, but still smells like a cow pasture). The room itself was very quiet and comfortable. The towels and sheets were very nice quality. The staff was exceptionally helpful and kind during our stay - which turned what could have been a disappointing stay into an acceptable stay. The hotel was renovating - and there was no mention of that before we arrived. The exercise room is a stuffy closet with two pieces of equipment - you would need to be very desperate to use that room. The hotel was an interesting and probably cost effective approach to the continental breakfast. Unfortunately, the quality of food was very low and the options very limited. I would have liked to have a lower sodium breakfast and some fresh fruit.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Close to all must-see sights"
Cook makes a custom breakfast for all of the guests free of charge. I had to hit the road so she made me a to-go bag with a DELICIOUS breakfast! Very nice personal touch!
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Laurie Ann Hunter
"Very nice room"
Everything was great except for the breakfast. It wasn't hot and it wasn't very appetizing. We went elsewhere to eat on the second day. Everything else was fine.
2 night trip May 21, 2014
"Great value and customer service"
Very comfortable and clean. Location was convenient, close to everything we wanted to see, restaurants, stores, etc. Breakfast was sufficient. It's a prepared breakfast, from a limited menu but there is also coffee, juice, and cereal in a buffet style. Made for great lodging during a weekend trip to Tillamook. Thanks :)
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Tammy
"Close to Tillamook Cheese Factory"
Hotel was O.K. Wall paper in the bathroom was coming off the wall. Had to kill a black spider in the room. The top mattress on the bed was hanging over the bottom part of the mattress and I almost fell out of the bed. The carpet was ripped in a couple places. The TV remote barely worked.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Eileen
"Good place for a vaca overnight"
It wasn't anything special but clean, well kept and AMAZING service.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2014
Big D
Would you please send me a copy of reservations when asked for it all I got was the amount of the charge of having a dog. You could send it email. Thankyou,
2 night business trip May 1, 2014
Suzanne Coletti
A very comfortable room. Room was clean. No outstanding features. Warm cookies at the check in counter. Breakfast in the morning was ordered off a menu. Food was decent. Lots of brochures available in the lobby for tourists.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Close to cheese factory."
Very nice hotel. Breakfast was good. Staff very friendly and helpful with local directions.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Comfortable rooms and very helpful staff. Unfortunately, I would recommend you skip the breakfast.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Comfy room for fair rate in Tillamook, OR!"
Our room was comfy, spacious and very clean. We only stayed one night and for the price it was a bargain. Better than the others in the area and further north on the Oregon Coast. Will let our friends and family know about this place and plan to stay there again in the future.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Timothy
"The best complimentary breakfast, bar none."
The hotel was close to all we needed in Tillamook, and the recommendation for dinner was excellent. We were looking for clam chowder and found it my favorite way, in a bread bowl.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Close to where we going"
overall it was very good. There was a musty odor in the room; but the room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff were very helpful. The breakfast was excellent and we loved the pool. I would stay there again.
6 night trip Mar 18, 2014
Charlie
"Great pool and really good hottub"
It was under renovations but still really great stay
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Great room, just don't eat free breakfast"
The room was clean and sheets had that clean smell, the staff took me to call them in order to check in because they were in the back making food for someone. The free continental breakfast that you have to sit down and select off of a menu then receive was horrible. I have never tasted anything that tasted that bad. Even the sausage out of a box was horrible and didn't taste like it should have. Don't eat there. Do stay, the room was nice and clean.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Nadine
"Friendly staff, good value"
An affordable stay and a really good value. Good breakfast, pool was clean and staff was caring and friendly.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
kevin
"A pleasant stay near local attractions"
I have stayed at the Ashley a number of times while visiting Tillamook. I was a bit upset by the new construction that obscures the hotel when approaching from the north but found it easy to locate when approaching from the south. The staff was very courteous, and when I asked for a change in my room for the second night of my stay, they were eager to accommodate me. The hotel is undergoing renovations, so there were construction materials stacked in the lobby, but I am sure this is only a temporary situation. I will continue ot use the Ashley during my return visits to the area because of it's quiet atsmosphere, large clean rooms, and the accomodating attitude of the staff.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Rudy
"Was nice overnight..."
A nice overnight stay during our road trip. Breakfast was hot with choices. Hotel/Rooms could use some updating but overall, comfortable accommodations.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Nice Hotel, close to Tillamook Factory"
We took a trip down the coast to see a few colleges for the kid, and started in Tillamook...to visit the Cheese Factory. Ashley Inn was fine. It was clean, staff was friendly, and nothing was bad. We did, however, Not get to have the Continental Breakfast. I did not ask, Nor did the staff member inform me of the hours of the Breakfast. I thought it was 6a-10a, typical for Any hotel continental breakfast hours. We walked down to the room, and it was locked, at 9:06am. While this didn't deter us (and we had a Nice breakfast at Tillamook instead of a lunch), it would be great to find out such things in the future. I still would recommend staying here if you are in Tillamook.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Nat
"Hotel close to where I worked."
Easy check-in process. Friendly front desk staff. Room was icy cold but heated up while I went to supper.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Cute little Inn"
We loved our stay! The bathrooms was really nice, nice view of the town and the bed was large! Room was just the right size and had a fridge which was a plus!
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
jordy
"Bad smell"
Room smelled terrible and the beds were bad. Hope this wasn't one of the newly remodeled rooms.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Not many choices in Tillamook"
Though the hotel layout and ammenities were good (indoor pool, complimentary breakfast), the rooms were rather shabby. Very dated furniture and decor, cleaniness of the carpets left much to be desired. Could not access their wireless when in the room. Location is near the highway so don't expect a quite night if you need to leave your window open (which I did as the room was way to warm even with the heat turned off).
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
Yvonne
Very nice, roomy room. Good breakfast buffet with sausage, potatoes, and eggs.
2 night trip Dec 4, 2013
Website indicated a "fisherman's" discount with ones fishing license but they did not honor that. My husband requested a ground floor room to avoid having to haul up a lot of fishing gear but was refused even though there were obviously many vacant. Overall not a hotel we would return to.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Liz
"Awesome Stay with a wonderful staff."
We were early checking in, very early, but they were able to get us into a room so that we could drop off our luggage and go out to enjoy the local sites. We were checked in by Jenny who was very sociable, considerate, and made you feel welcomed. The bed was very comfortable, I even searched for a label to get one for my home it was that nice. The room was clean with a pleasant scent. Breakfast was very good. They mislabel the breakfast as a continental when it should be termed as a full breakfast. You had scrambled eggs, breakfast meat, waffles, cereal, juices, biscuits and gravy. Was very very tasty.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Omar
"Great value"
Although I only stayed one night, my first impressions were great. I would definitely stay again. The staff were very nice, and they all kept busy cleaning and maintaining. The rooms did appear t be remodeled to some extent some time ago...old fashioned with modern updates. Overall the property was in very good condition and I am pleased.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Nice experience"
We were pleased with the staff, as they took very good care of us. We were overall pleased with our stay and the amenities. Our only issue was the beds and pillows. We woke with kinks in our necks. But the overall attention to our kids needs made up for the discomfort. Thanks. We would come back but bring our own pillows.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Convenient Location"
When checking in we were greated by a very friendly receptionist. She had made cookies that had coconut in them which my wife mentioned out loud that I wouldn't like them. The receptionist asked what kind I liked and I told her chocolate chip. She said she would make some for me and I told her it wasn't necessary. An hour later there was a knock on our door and it was the same lady with a plate that had 2 warm chocolate chip cookies on it fresh from the oven. Very nice touch!
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Every was fine except the breakfast the potatoes tasted old other than that it was great
1 night trip Nov 20, 2013
"Good deal in tillamook"
This is a great place to stay without breaking your budget. There were cookies, coffee, and hot cider available in the lobby for free with a selection of snacks, sodas, beer, and wine for purchase. The lobby has a fireplace and movies to rent. Desk staff is friendly And helpful. My only complaint is that the hot tub was more like a lukewarm tub. The room was large with a nice view of farmland behind the building. Standard coffee maker, mini fridge, and microwaving included. There is a grocery store right next door for any munchies or forgotten toiletries you might need.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"The Inn was very nice, the staff very friendly"
I have never had the staff call me to confirm my reservation before and I was very pleasantly surprised and favorably impressed. I enjoyed the location of our room, as well as the room itself. I found that the room was very well appointed and had a great pullman sink with lots of room. The little alcove with the frig and microwave was a wonderful idea. The interior of the tub enclosure was the best layout I have encountered in over 28 years of traveling and staying in motels. The staff were pleasant and responsive, the Inn clean and in good order. I will recommend the Ashley Inn to my friends.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Marjorie
"Wished we had done more homework first"
Wish we had first looked on Gr*upon. We pd double what someone else did. Someone else who stayed there at the same time got a better room for half what we pd.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Andi
"Staff saved the day"
Hotel did not receive confirmation from Expedia of my reservation but accepted a copy of my confirmation email. Enjoyed our stay here, quiet, clean, comfortable room.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Fair"
Microwave didn't work, accompaniment packages for coffee were open, all the pillows were as hard as rocks. On the other hand, the room was clean and the staff very cordial. Hard to sleep on those pillows!
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Not at all what I expected."
This hotel was very expensive for the level of service we received. The carpet was stained the exterior of the bath tub was still very dirty. There was still dust on the bathroom counter. We smelled and odor and my husband complain to the front desk that the floor below the staircase soaking wet. Due to lack of ventilation we smelled musty wet dirty floors all evening in our room. The breakfast was microwaved eggs runny gravy and mushy potatoes. For $170 a night I would rather stay at a Best Western and dine on muffins and orange juice.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
DD
"Great location and well kept rooms"
This was about the only hotel in Tillamook with any guest reviews so we really didn't have much of choice when picking it. We were relieved that it turned out to be a decent place. Spacious rooms, good breakfast and friendly staff. Its right across the street from the Cheese factory.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013