All hotels in Tillamook, Oregon, United States of America
1722 Makinster Road, Tillamook, OR, 97141, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

I really enjoyed it very much. clean and breakfast was real nice. They actually make you eggs and such.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Pablo
"No Frills"
Room was basic, with decent shower, decent TV, comfortable bed, and excellent air conditioning. Housekeeping overlooked our room altogether on second day; it was never cleaned despite 2 requests, one late morning and one mid-afternoon. Wi-fi was very spotty and didn't work at all for most of stay. Corridors were hot and didn't smell particularly clean; pool area was uninspiring and water temp was way too high, though pool did seem clean.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
M&D
"centrally located,convenient."
Comfortable, clean w/ an excellent staff. While centrally located accommodations in Garibaldi would have provided more options. still it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Nice Hotel - Helpful Staff"
The hotel did not have/receive the booking that we made through Expedia... The front desk person was very gracious, and with the help of our printout was able to find we had prepaid. She gave us a very nice upgraded room.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
P
"Out of date, horrible breakfast, good location"
Don't even bother w their "restaurant style" breakfast. Horrible, cheap food. Fake eggs. Prob all microwaved. Rooms are decent, nice bathrooms w good water pressure. The pool is small but nice. The staff were friendly & helpful. Overall, the place looks & feels kind of dated & tired. Def needs an overhaul, especially the common areas.
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Miss Maris
very nice, great location, prices excellent, staff warm and helpful, breakfast could use some improvements, quite, and clean
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Lovely overnight stay"
We enjoyed our night at the Ashley Inn very much. It had a conveinent location, clean and comfortable room. The staff was friendly and breakfast was delicious. Nice pool and hot tub also.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Best of them all."
Out of all the stops !we've made this is one of the very best. Highly recommend!
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great value!"
I was really satisfied with The Ashley Inn. Clean, very friendly staff and even a laundry facility. My only complaint was that my laptop would not connect with their wifi:(. The hotel is close to lots of different stores and restaurants , but again, also a farm with a herd of cows! Phew! But I was not outside much, so it really was not a big deal. The hotel also has a really good breakfast, not just a continental, but a full meal. Nice! And best of all.. it was affordable!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Karen C.
"Wonderful"
I highly recommend this hotel for everyone! Great location, big breakfast, and nice rooms.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Staff is very friendly & accommodating. Under renovation. Very close to Tillamook Cheese Factory. 15-20 minute drive to ocean.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Small and excellent hotel"
Our room had two sections; a bedroom section and a lounge section. I had an aesthetically pleasing interior with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was spacious with a great shower. We received coupons wine and breakfast.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"surf slam"
small hot tub Breakfast would be better as a buffet. waited ten minutes for them to take my order food was barely warm bacon needed to be cooked more cooks seemed indifferent eggs were watery evening clerk was great
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
"Hotel stay OK"
Our room was fine, but the hallways had an unpleasant smell. They were in the middle of renovating the hotel, so that may have contributed to the smell. We were given a menu for breakfast with an adequate selection of foods and served by a hotel staff member. The hotel is very near to the Tillamook Cheese Factory if one is interested in the self-guided tour of the Factory.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Room was clean...but overpriced."
The hotel room was clean and the bed was comfortable. This is an older hotel...I had to fix the shower head and the bathtub wouldn't drain. Main thing was that it was clean and the bed comfortable. Many people talk about the breakfast...I found the breakfast to be very good. My issue? This hotel is WAY OVERPRICED for this type of hotel. This is like an old Best Western type hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
Rhonda M
"Best you will find in that small town"
Hotel is ran by teenagers. There is 1 elevator, really slow. Rooms were cleaned by young kids that did not replace towels or clean off any counter. Free breakfast is not a buffet anymore and takes forever -- it also ends too early, 9:30 (earlier then most). Beds had tiny uncomfortable square pillows for some reason. Finally, the hotel was not busy at all but the options provided for late checkouts past 11:30AM all involved paying more for a little bit of time (not normal for even high end hotels). Other than that, was pleasantly surprised with the bathroom, flat screen TV, and overall design of the room for being in such a small town.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great quick family getaway"
This was our 2nd time staying at this hotel, perfect location for our little family and the pool was a huge hit with the kids. One big minus is our floor and room smelled like old sweat. Once we were in the room, opened the window and used some room spray it wasn't as bad. Room was clean and plenty of towels. We would stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"convenient interim location near the coast"
Older accommodation, BUT very quaint and very well maintained. Clean rooms, good service and a surprise FULL HOT breakfast while remodeling at the Inn in progress.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Sharyn
"Don't expect much"
The hotel is going through a remodel which is great, BUT....our room wasn't cleaned during our stay....they made the bed as if your teenager had made it, brought clean towels, left the dirty ones there, didn't wipe off counters or clean the bathroom mirror. Coffee maker with NO coffee, the free coffee in the lobby was ALWAYS out.......just not the best customer service one could hope for.
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
KD
We were disappointed in the breakfasts. My husband was upset that he couldn't get a receipt as we were leaving. We enjoyed the fresh cookies.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
"A nice place at the southern end of Seaside Ore"
This is a nice but not great place to stay in Seaside, Oregon, with comfortable beds, large room, and friendly staff. The breakfast is a bit below others that offer free breakfast, with hard boiled eggs, no meat, and waffles as the only hot food available. The room we had had enough room for a regular table but we had a high bar type table with very tippy stools to sit on. You should ask for a room in the back as the traffic noise may be bothersome, as you're very close to Highway 101. This was good value for the money, as Cannon Beach and Seaside are a bit more expensive than many parts of Oregon.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Crabbing Trip - RELAXING Weekend and GREAT locale"
Everything was very pleasant... The only problem was that the pancakes were EXTREMELY undercooked... But it was so busy that we figure they were trying to please everyone and quickly get breakfast to our group of 8. The bed was EXTREMELY comfortable and we will DEFINITELY be staying again!
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Tillamook cheese country"
Nice hotel in a good location. The room was comfortable and quiet. The breakfast offerings could be improved.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Jeanne
"Nice Experience"
The Ashley Inn is in a great location to access all of the surrounding area. Hotel is clean (a little construction while we were there but no impact). Room was clean. Breakfast was okay - menu of several options but quality could be improved. Cost was a little pricey....
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"Close to cheese factory"
The hotel is located right behind Goodwill and next to Fred Meyer, but no restaurants nearby, have to drive into Tillamook for food. Hotel was nice, clean, and breakfast good.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Wonderful Staff"
This hotel is so wonderful. The staff were so helpful and professional. When I first arrived there was a young man at the front desk and he was so kind and answered all questions everyone was throwing at him with a smile. Latter that evening there was a young lady behind the front desk and the guest in the hotel had her running up and down the hallways with special request and there was a man with a complaint. Then there was a lady that was upset because the free cookie time was over and the whole time this poor little girl kept a smile on her face and was very sweet. I was using the computer and witnessed everything. This was my first time staying at this hotel and I will tell everyone that if they are ever in that area it is a MUST to stay in this hotel.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Kristin
"Nice Surprise"
Quick trip to coast & booked Ashley Inn couple of days before. Hotel is very welcoming in & out. Staff friendly & helpful. Large room with all the extras; microwave, fridge, coffee maker, even safe. Good so-go signal. Bed was excellent. Best night's sleep we've had in a while. Breakfast was served to us from short menu. Food was standard & ok. Would stay again.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"location"
Location is excellent, close to the attractions we wanted to see.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Debra
Clean and convenient. Breakfast okay for a quick getaway
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
1 night getaway with friends/family stay & were supposed to receive king suite but front desk clerk put us in a 2 Queen (I didn't make big deal about it). However the beds were so hard! My fiance & I (majority) sleep on side & had to alternate hips all through out night cause they ached. Get what you pay for type of room. Also breakfast time is until 9:30 and is not disclosed anywhere. I missed it by 10 min they were not accommodating which was frustrating (maybe because I didn't sleep well).
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
RoseCityNative
"Fine experience"
Check in was easy, although we asked for two queens to replace our King due to our 6 year old grandson wanting to stay with us while we were visiting, and they couldn't do the switch due to us booking on Expedia. He ended up sleeping on the floor, and we paid an extra 5 dollars. The pool was nice, but the pool area was MISERABLY HOT!!! Down right uncomfortable. They really need to get a ventilation system working in there. The room was clean, the pillows were TOO BIG! Check out was a breeze. We had the opportunity to use the vouchers for breakfast, but chose to go to Denny's instead. All in all the stay was just fine.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Deb
"Quieter than I thought, but smells like cows."
I talked to the hotel clerk and asked about views and how close to the highway because I wanted it quiet. She mentioned a field was in the back but didn't mention the field was actually a cow pasture. We got used to it after the first few hours (not nearly as bad as the stock yards, but still smells like a cow pasture). The room itself was very quiet and comfortable. The towels and sheets were very nice quality. The staff was exceptionally helpful and kind during our stay - which turned what could have been a disappointing stay into an acceptable stay. The hotel was renovating - and there was no mention of that before we arrived. The exercise room is a stuffy closet with two pieces of equipment - you would need to be very desperate to use that room. The hotel was an interesting and probably cost effective approach to the continental breakfast. Unfortunately, the quality of food was very low and the options very limited. I would have liked to have a lower sodium breakfast and some fresh fruit.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Close to all must-see sights"
Cook makes a custom breakfast for all of the guests free of charge. I had to hit the road so she made me a to-go bag with a DELICIOUS breakfast! Very nice personal touch!
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Laurie Ann Hunter
"Very nice room"
Everything was great except for the breakfast. It wasn't hot and it wasn't very appetizing. We went elsewhere to eat on the second day. Everything else was fine.
2 night trip May 21, 2014
"Great value and customer service"
Very comfortable and clean. Location was convenient, close to everything we wanted to see, restaurants, stores, etc. Breakfast was sufficient. It's a prepared breakfast, from a limited menu but there is also coffee, juice, and cereal in a buffet style. Made for great lodging during a weekend trip to Tillamook. Thanks :)
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Tammy
"Close to Tillamook Cheese Factory"
Hotel was O.K. Wall paper in the bathroom was coming off the wall. Had to kill a black spider in the room. The top mattress on the bed was hanging over the bottom part of the mattress and I almost fell out of the bed. The carpet was ripped in a couple places. The TV remote barely worked.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Eileen
"Good place for a vaca overnight"
It wasn't anything special but clean, well kept and AMAZING service.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2014
Big D
Would you please send me a copy of reservations when asked for it all I got was the amount of the charge of having a dog. You could send it email. Thankyou,
2 night business trip May 1, 2014
Suzanne Coletti
A very comfortable room. Room was clean. No outstanding features. Warm cookies at the check in counter. Breakfast in the morning was ordered off a menu. Food was decent. Lots of brochures available in the lobby for tourists.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Close to cheese factory."
Very nice hotel. Breakfast was good. Staff very friendly and helpful with local directions.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Comfortable rooms and very helpful staff. Unfortunately, I would recommend you skip the breakfast.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Comfy room for fair rate in Tillamook, OR!"
Our room was comfy, spacious and very clean. We only stayed one night and for the price it was a bargain. Better than the others in the area and further north on the Oregon Coast. Will let our friends and family know about this place and plan to stay there again in the future.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Timothy
"The best complimentary breakfast, bar none."
The hotel was close to all we needed in Tillamook, and the recommendation for dinner was excellent. We were looking for clam chowder and found it my favorite way, in a bread bowl.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Close to where we going"
overall it was very good. There was a musty odor in the room; but the room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff were very helpful. The breakfast was excellent and we loved the pool. I would stay there again.
6 night trip Mar 18, 2014
Charlie
"Great pool and really good hottub"
It was under renovations but still really great stay
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Great room, just don't eat free breakfast"
The room was clean and sheets had that clean smell, the staff took me to call them in order to check in because they were in the back making food for someone. The free continental breakfast that you have to sit down and select off of a menu then receive was horrible. I have never tasted anything that tasted that bad. Even the sausage out of a box was horrible and didn't taste like it should have. Don't eat there. Do stay, the room was nice and clean.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Nadine
"Friendly staff, good value"
An affordable stay and a really good value. Good breakfast, pool was clean and staff was caring and friendly.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
kevin
"A pleasant stay near local attractions"
I have stayed at the Ashley a number of times while visiting Tillamook. I was a bit upset by the new construction that obscures the hotel when approaching from the north but found it easy to locate when approaching from the south. The staff was very courteous, and when I asked for a change in my room for the second night of my stay, they were eager to accommodate me. The hotel is undergoing renovations, so there were construction materials stacked in the lobby, but I am sure this is only a temporary situation. I will continue ot use the Ashley during my return visits to the area because of it's quiet atsmosphere, large clean rooms, and the accomodating attitude of the staff.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Rudy
"Was nice overnight..."
A nice overnight stay during our road trip. Breakfast was hot with choices. Hotel/Rooms could use some updating but overall, comfortable accommodations.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Nice Hotel, close to Tillamook Factory"
We took a trip down the coast to see a few colleges for the kid, and started in Tillamook...to visit the Cheese Factory. Ashley Inn was fine. It was clean, staff was friendly, and nothing was bad. We did, however, Not get to have the Continental Breakfast. I did not ask, Nor did the staff member inform me of the hours of the Breakfast. I thought it was 6a-10a, typical for Any hotel continental breakfast hours. We walked down to the room, and it was locked, at 9:06am. While this didn't deter us (and we had a Nice breakfast at Tillamook instead of a lunch), it would be great to find out such things in the future. I still would recommend staying here if you are in Tillamook.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014