All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
100 Capital Lodging Ct, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel OK"
This hotel was okay for the price. I only stayed one night. The rooms were micro which I guess that why its called Microtel. Location was nice. Staff was okay. I was disappointed when I ask a staff for extra towels and was told they don't give them out. In my room was an iron board but no iron. When i asked a staff member she gave me one and said people have been stealing things out of the rooms. Wow!!! Really???
2 night trip Mar 22, 2015
"Nice and close to JDL Fast Track!"
The hotel is OK. Staff was helpful and nice. Breakfast was OK, just to hace something. Next to the hotel is a The Outback restaurant which is good and cheap. If you go to the JDL fast track, is very convenient, specially if you yo to compete!!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Lilyth
"Jersey Boy in the South"
Excellent! All around 2 nighter. Basics in the room. Friendly Staff. Right next to Outback Steakhouse. Will return for another visit. :)
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Not bad for the price but misleading advertising."
My wife and I stayed here for a long weekend because I was participating in the Masters Indoor Track & Field Nationals at the JDL Fast-track. In the advertising it stated that the room had a small refrigerator and microwave oven. That was one of the primary reasons for choosing this hotel because we don't like having to eat out every day. Turns out the room had neither. Wound up having to eat out for lunch and dinner and spent way more than anticipated on food. As a result we left a day early. Booked thru Expedia and they gave us a refund for the one night. The temperature of the hot water wasn't very hot either. Had to turn the shower faucet all the way hot to get the water warm.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"USATF"
I had asked for a non-smoking room but was put in a smoking room. I had to leave the widow open all the time. The desk personnel were very helpful in answering my questions.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Clean and compact!"
The Microtel was very clean, inexpensive, and close to Wake Forest University, where are son is a student. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Excellent motel in a very nice area close to I-40. Quiet, very clean.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Our trip to Winston."
We enjoyed our stay at Micotel. The staff was very nice.We had booked a room without fridge or microwave, but switched to one that had one.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
teresa
"Music"
The stay was good, but this time they put me on the 3rd floor and it had a lot of loud music and loud talking.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Shelby
Treated us nicely and professionally. location was excellent near restaurants, shopping center and hospital.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Room with issues"
In non-smoking room next to smoking room. Could smell smoke. Bathroom drain broken. No bright light in bathroom. Only one small bar of soap for three people. Room was clean. Breakfast adequate.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Edward
"Nice one night stay!"
Easy to find, quick check in, great value for one night stay, decent breakfast available early (6 a.m.). Would recommend strongly.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Carl
"good"
best hotel around I found for under eighty a night yeah, small rooms it's a MICRO TEL
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
michael
"Noise"
Room was as expected but we were to close to entry and heard people coming and going all night.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Hanes mall microtel"
Staff very pleasant.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Convenient to all areas"
Great staff with clean rooms. Accommodating and nearby to highway and stores and restaurants
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Microtel Hanes Mall"
Efficient and convenient
2 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"nice and clean for the price we paid"
Only recommendation would be in room drive and microwaves and better WiFi stablilty.
2 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
brittany
"worst ever"
Very noisy late at night and early in the morning. I will never stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Definitely worth the price Definitely worth the price Definitely worth the price
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great Value."
For the money we paid, this was a good bargain. Safe, clean, friendly. The room was a little small but otherwise a great value.
3 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Al the noise, noise, noise"
Very very noisy and walls shook from other room. Staff slammed doors and was unable to get any rest.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"What a nice place to stay"
Nice clean room(small). Perfect for a day or two in a great location. Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Jose
"Quality Bargain for Price Paid"
For the price, this was a good deal. Conveniently located, attentive staff, clean and safe.
3 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2015
"C- barely passable"
Convenient, easy to book, very bare bones. Not much for hospitality. Tub was gross. Worked OK for snow day for me-nurse traveling to be near the hospital where I work. I feel like I may have overpaid considering.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Good Value"
Safe location! Clean and neat. A great value.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Henry
"Nearby UNCSA"
Conveniently located close to UNCSA, the mall and several restaurants. The rooms are small, comfortable and clean, but dated and there were some areas that could use some updating (stain on carpet, loose fixtures in bathroom). Staff were friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a cheap priced hotel that without any frills, this is a good choice.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Laurel
"Good Hotel"
I thought the hotel was great! For the price you could not beat it! One good thing is it is walking distance to Outback. It is also across the street from Hanes Mall. The only complaint I would have is that the remote in my room was not working properly.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"close to alot of eating places"
crystal was excellent. checkin time was at three after traveling from alabama was tired . there was a room open at 12:30 and i was able to check in and get some much needed sleep! so kudos to her for that!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Close to the sporting event we were attending."
Our room was easy to access from the outside. Great since we are senior citizens.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"A restful stop"
Overall tis was a very pleasing and restful stop along the way. Everything was clean and the staff was very helpful to me as I tried to park my RV. The only fault I could report would be that the breakfast bar was rather skimpy. Protein would have been nice but it was all carbs.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
retired healthc
"Good for an overnight stay."
Pleasant stay. Bathroom was tiny, but it served the purpose. This is a great hotel for an overnight stay. I would not want to spend more than 1 or 2 consecutive nights here.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Reinhold
"One of the best."
I wasn't sure about staying at a Microtell, but I was very impressed with the quality, cleanliness and the staff. I would not only stay at this one again but I now would stay at any available when I travel again
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Rachel
"good stay just quirky issues."
For the most part the stay was good. Staff was nice and friendly. However the bed did not appear to be a queen but a full size. And the toilet tissue roll did not fit the holder, kept getting stuck when trying to use it.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Winston-Salem"
Good place to stay
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Find myself staying at Microtel more often and have yet to be disappointed.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Always choose microtel"
Great stay very happy
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Courtney
Small, efficient, clean room with nicely sized bath. Breakfast was standard, but the staff did not rush to pack it all up by the 9:00 deadline and I didn't feel rushed. Easy parking. Pleasant staff. Will certainly stay again next time I am in Winston-Salem.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
"My home away from home"
I have been staying here at least once a month for 3-4 days at a time for the last few months. The staff is friendly, location is great, facility is clean and comfortable. I don't stay anywhere else.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Harriet
"Microtel Winston Salem"
Probably the nicest cheap hotel in Winston. They put me in a handicapped room which had a little sink and chair in shower. The internet was not good. Wifi slow and frequently stop. Room carpet was very worn. Better than microtel in Columbia SC which I'd horrible but not their best. Staff refused to give me Wyndam rewards.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Highly recommended"
Other than a few loud construction guys right after work it was just right. Great rate, very clean, good breakfast and the staff was awesome.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Always very clean. Rooms are small but because they are clean and affordable I like to stay here when I have business in town.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"great stay"
Great stay, great service. My room had a smart tv but it wouldn't connect to Netflix or let me sign in though. Other than that it was great!
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Miranda
"Cheap hotel but tiny uncomfortable rooms"
The staff was great and the room very clean. However the room was tiny and claustrophobic with a mattress that felt like cement. I have never had such a horrible time sleeping. If the bed had been comfortable I could have excused the size of the room.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Cat
"Great value"
Great hotel for the money. Nice workers and very clean hotel. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great value for money"
Great value for money
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"good visit"
fine
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
"good value"
The hotel was comfortable, clean with good location
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
gerard
"Just the right size for a small party"
If my stay had not been pre-paid, I would have expected at least one night complimentary due to ridiculously loud, inconsiderate guests partying two nights straight next to my room. I received a very lackluster response from the young man when I called the front desk at 2:30 a.m. to complain. Front desk clerks on the other shifts were much more guest-friendly. It's great they have coffee 24 hours in the lobby. A coffee pot in the room would also be nice.
5 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"excellent value"
Clean and comfortable. Close to stores and restaurants. Right off major highways.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015