All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here100 Capital Lodging Ct, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean and comfortable"
We stayed overnight after visiting the Christmas lights at Tanglewood. Our room was clean, bed was comfortable, staff was friendly, average breakfast, safe locationLiterally just down the street from the Hanes Mall. A decent place to stay for the price. We would stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Matched the online review"
Great
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Timothy
Overall very good.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"excellent service, wonderful place to stay."
Our stay was perfect, service was excellent, check in was a breeze. I will definitely be staying here again.
2 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
"Clean"
Very clean rooms. The staff was very nice and polite.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Brent
"a good choice"
a good stay, no problems
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"over all enjoyed our stay"
Clean and comfortable. We were in the area to see someone is the hospital. We traveled with our 6 year old daughter and wish it had some things in the hotel to do other then tv.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Timothy
"NEEDS PM WORK"
Heater made weird sounds all throughout the night. Pillows are too hard and flat. Bed is like laying on bricks. Needs some serious preventive manintance.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
loves to travel
"More motel than hotel"
We were literally there to sleep! There wee a few disturbing stains on the wall in the bathroom but it wasn't with changing rooms for. This is more motel than hotel. As long as you know what you're getting into you'll be fine. The breakfast it's pretty much bagels and nice so plan on getting sustenance elsewhere.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Juanita
"Great!"
I have stayed in a Microtel in Philadelphia a few times, so when I went to W-S, I went there b/c the price was fair ad the Philly hotel is excellent. I arrived early and the lady at the front desk was kind enough to check me in early. She put me in a room for handicapped guests. At first I felt kind of bad about this because I have no handicap, but I got over that pretty quickly. The room was massive by Microtel standards, I suppose to allow access to a wheelchair or any other handicap-friendly accessory. The room was clean and everything was great. The only thing that was weird was that the bathroom had no heat and apparently no insulation. It was cold in there as the room was at the end of the corridor and the parking lot was just outside. It didn't bother me that it was cold in there, but I would imagine it would be annoying for a handicapped person, who already has a lot to deal with, to have to spend some quality time in an unheated bathroom. Also, I don't think that an elderly person would find it very fun. I would rate the staff as great, the room as great and the location in W-S as very convenient. It's right off I-40 and easy to find. Lots of places to shop and eat nearby.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
D
"comfortable"
comfortable, very good condition for the rate
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
saeng
I asked for a non smoking room and even though the hotel was not full I was told I could not be moved because I booked on Expedia. I spent the night in a horrible smelling room & had to take a lukewarm shower
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Nice and clean with affordable price."
Excellent for the price that we paid. Will come back if we have a chance.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Pairin
Absolutely satisfying in every respect. Their reputation, ease of operation and leaders in providing the basics for overnight for the single traveler is unparelled.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
John T
"A good, convenient, and comfortable place."
I enjoyed my stay. Access to downtown and the interstates was fairly straight forward.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Internet Access on Computer in the Lobby"
There was no internet access at the computer in the lobby. Otherwise the stay was fine, but I needed internet access, so this may influence my decision to stay at Microtel in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Very nice property!"
Was in Winston for church convention. Selected this property based on reviews and cost. Was VERY pleased! Nice and pleasant desk staff...continental breakfast was nice, mainly carbs which i like to stay away from for breakfast but nice...room very nice and clean...just a very nice experience. If I have the need to stay in Winston again I will consider this property! Thank you!
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Solid Good"
It was a solid good . I would stay again. Nothing to write home about , but clean and comfortable. My room was extremely small. Felt like I was in Europe.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2014
"NOT BAD AT ALL"
GOOD. CLOSE TO HANES MALL AND STORES. A FEW STEPS FROM OUTBACK
3 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"The worst hotel room ever"
The room we got ended up being a handicapped room. We are not handicapped and had not ask for one.The shower nozzle sprayed water everywhere. The water would not get hot. There was not a vanity in the bathroom, only a small sink that would not hold a toothbrush.we were beside the outside door and it made a huge bang every time anybody opened it. It was opened continually all night long, and I got less than an hour of sleep. I don't know that I would even book with Expedia again because this experience was so bad!!
Sonja
"Convenient"
The hotel was very convenient for our purpose in town. The front desk was responsive to out needs/request. I think you have a leak in toilet it kept running all night long.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great place for a small price"
Excellent hotel for a cheap price. I was pleasantly surprised. It was a small room but had everything we needed. Breakfast in the morning was great.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Jasmin
clean, room smelled a little weird, fairly spacious, no complaints for price and location
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Nice room for the price."
we didn't know the area so we were not happy to see this hotel was right down the road from a mall, and the traffic was horrific. Leaving the hotel the turn was one way only so had to go up the road and then turn around across from the mall, thankfully there was a traffic light there so made that easier. Way to much traffic for this area sat through one light 4 times. The hotel however was clean, front desk helpful with our questions, breakfast was usual continental fare, had waffles but no syrup, they had to go get some. Husband has a very bad back, we had read some reviews stating bedding to firm, it was perfect for us. Rooms are small but you have everything you need. Would definitely stay at a Microtel Inn again, just not this one because of location.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
It was great! We enjoyed everything about the hotel. Very close to mall and had a good free breakfast. We would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Nice place to stay while visiting"
We enjoyed our stay very much, would like to see the continental breakfast have more variety.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Chris from Melb
"Good Value for the price"
Rooms were consistent with other Mircotels I've stayed in. Friendly staff. Would book again.
3 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Peaceful stay"
I stayed in this hotel for a music conference. It was a nice location. The room was rather small, however I made it work. It was nice and quite. I would stay here again.
4 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great inexpensive, no-frills hotel for business"
Quick business trip. Arrived at 9 PM and left by 6:30 AM. I was looking for an inexpensive, no-frills hotel, and this was the perfect fit. The room is cozy, with just enough space for the bed, nightstands, and small desk. TV is still old-school CRT (not flat-screen), but I didn't watch it so it wasn't an issue. The lighting in the room wasn't that pleasant, since they used fluorescent bulbs (as used in office buildings, retail stores, etc.)
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Amorn
"Great experience as always!"
An inexpensive, clean and quiet stay. I have never been disappointed at this hotel. Staff is friendly, continental breakfast is fairly good for this venue. Highly recommended if you just need a clean, quiet place to stay.
4 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"4/5, Great Rate"
Nice hotel, especially for the rate I paid. Best place ever? No, but if you're looking for a place to sleep while traveling either for a night or a few nights, this is a great place to go.
3 night trip Nov 6, 2014
Travers
"nice stay"
Very nice stay
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
Stacey
"Great Deal!"
This is my third stay in a MICROHOTEL. I don't expect the fancy pictures, flat screen TV (there is a TV), and granite counters in the bath so I have never been disappointed. The cost is so reasonable (and it includes breakfast)that the high end details aren't missed. Clean, friendly, comfortable. My very minor complaint is there is no lamp in the rooms so all lighting is overhead and florescent. I will definitely seek out MicroHotels when I travel in the future.
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Anne
"Two night stay"
convenient location; friendly staff
2 night trip Nov 5, 2014
JAMES A
"Good place to stay for a night."
Overall stay was good and would recommend the hotel for others, however I would be sure to request a room that is not next to the breakfast bar, noise in the morning woke us up. Room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Close to restaurants and shopping. Easy booking through Hotels.com and check-in and check-out were very simple. Staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Jesse
Came to Winston for a church planning session. The staff was very helpful and kind. I would come again. I picked the hotel and it was a bit out of the way my meetings but overall I was very pleased with my stay.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great room great price"
The hotel was comfortable, clean and friendly great price for the area and I would stay there again when I'm in the area
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nice and Convenient"
Nice hotel. Convenient location. Desk staff was very nice and informative-continental breakfast staff was ok. Room was clean and suited my needs. Would've been nice to have coffee available in the room :( however, I would stay here again. LP Shelby NC
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Soccer Mom
"Perfect value hotel"
This is the perfect value hotel. The rooms are small, but clean an functional and half the price of all the other mid-range chains that charge twice the price for the same thing. Perfect for a business traveler.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Deborah
"2 stars right on; the 4.0 guest rating shocking"
Pros: very good bed, breakfast and location. Cons: the front desk staff was rude and inept, the space in the room (2 feet on either side of the bed to the wall), cheap and dated furnishings, TV off the ceiling.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Working Mom
"Convenient location"
Room was clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The biggest issue I had was the noise from other rooms. You could hear people talking in the room next door and when they got in the shower the noise was so loud it would wake you up.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
John P
The room was clean only complaint was the hotel was full and a little noisy
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Keep looking"
Room was tiny with a small TV located above a tall cabinet. Booked the room several weeks in advance, and we were put in a handicap room with a large flood light shining in the room...even with the shades pulled shut.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to daughter's college"
Very affordable accommodation and friendly supportive staff, clean rooms, amenities, including the option to use the fitness room at Comfort suites across the parking lot at no extra charge. Would return w/out hesitation, just about 5-6 miles from my daughter's college, Wake Forest U. Free continental breakfast a bonus.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Liz
"THE worst hotel EVER!!!!"
Horrible experience. They should close this hotel down. The first night we were there, there was a "homecoming" party going on next door with at least 20 people in the room drinking, smoking and playing loud music. It took four calls to the front desk and a threat to call the police to finally solve the problem. The following two nights were no different. The walls are paper thin and the people who stay in this Hotel have NO respect for the other people staying there. The management does not care either. The place is also dirty, run down and needs a renovation, bad!
4 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Bengt Erlandsson
"Close to the airport."
Basics are OK, but details like molding around the wall edge...not there.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great sTay for good rste"
Near mall and a lot of biz. Only odd thing is the toilet is very low on design. You notice if you sit. Like water ver near back end. Besides that we will stay again.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great Stay for BOA"
In town for a Bands of America competition held at BB&T Field. Location of the hotel was great for the main event as well as numerous places for eating & shopping within walking distance of our room. Enormous value when compared to other offerings within the area. Highly recommend!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Larry W.
"Pleasantly surprised for great rate."
I had lower expectations for such a low priced hotel. Very pleased with how the room was clean and lobby was very welcoming. Great location as well in a convenient area close to Hanes Mall and much other shopping. Outback steakhouse within walking distance as well as Starbucks coffee. If I have to work in Winston Salem again in near future i will for sure be booking with them again.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Tennis team-college"
bed was nice! Would stay there again
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014