All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
2176 Gordon HwyAugustaGA30909United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Comfortable
    Quite clean
    Room is all right
"Stayed here during Masters"
Stayed here during Masters tournament. All hotels jack up prices that week which we fully understand. It was better than camping and we booked a few days before so not many non-smoking choices available in the area. (And everyone we met at the tournament told the same story with price and quality out of whack.) Lower your expectations and you will be fine. It's a bed and a shower--and free breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2016
Room and hotel was fine. We stayed one night during the week of the Masters. Located close to the highway (but not so close you hear any traffic. The only thing is what they call a suite, I call a regular room. To me a suite has a separate area from the bedroom. This wasn't the case. There was a sitting area but in the same room as the beds.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2016
Christopher
"family gathering"
It was great
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
CAROLOTTA
Call a professional to spray for roaches
1 night trip Feb 6, 2016
Worst stay my family and I have ever had.
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
"Clean place"
I stayed here for my first night pre paid before going to the Ramada Limited next door pre paid as well. The Red Roof was actually very nice, secured entrance/exit. The front desk staff was pleaseant, helpful and actually gave me advance warning of Ramada INN next door. The room was located on the third floor and it was updated from bed to bathroom reminded me of a new Holiday inn express. Everything worked in the room and in the hotel. I actually had gotten up to eat breakfast just because the bed was so great at 0700 and easy to bring food with you or eat at the marble tables provided. Overall, great, however, there was a musty water smell coming from the bathroom area that was noticed. For the price could not complain. After I went to the Ramada INN next door I was RUDELY awakened and wanted to run back next door but was pre paid!
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
"Don't let the pictures fool you"
This hotel was renovated a couple of years ago but is no longer in great condition. Overall, the best part of the stay was that the bed was comfortable, but I couldn't make myself get under the sheets to really enjoy. The cleanliness was poor and the rooms were musty. However, the staff was friendly. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
bee
"Not Great"
Stains and hair on the sheets. Baby roaches in the bathroom
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
roaches on the wall.stinks and doesnt look to clean
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"DON'T GO THERE!!!"
The very first thing.... THE POOL is out of commission... the room smelled like a warehouse, and now the cherry on the ice cream sundae... GERMAN COCKROACHES and a baby centipede in the bathroom! how cute!.... NO!.... and the worst part, the attitude of the administration is that they will listen to you and they don't care. period.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Good price and pet friendly. Nice pool. Quiet. Older building in older neighborhood but ok.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Worst EVER!!!!"
DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! Be careful while in this neighborhood. Service is terrible. Not good at all for business travelers. They don't even have printer usage for the guests. You have email your docs to the front desk for them to print your docs- confidential/non-confidential. (I declined). The room was not clean. (Especially, the bathroom-eww!) I slept in the chair that smelled and had stains, with a towel to cover the chair. The photos for this hotel are super deceiving. The lounge area is a joke. I wouldn't dare eat anything here. I learned during my stay, that they have "regulars" that stay here. Well, they had to call the police on one of the "regulars" who was causing a disturbance related to a domestic issue. (Some older guy with two girls that appeared no older than 17-18 yrs) I was terrified! Thank goodness, I was checking out and awaiting my taxi cab ride out of there. This one night stay was the worst I've ever experienced in the 30 yrs I've traveled. Never again!
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Angela
"Good Enough for the Price"
For the money, this hotel wasn't bad. It was clean and most of it was updated for a modern look. The staff was anything but friendly with the exception of one gentleman who got me an extra towel our first night. Otherwise, nobody cracked a smile or gave off the slightest bit of a welcoming demeanor. The gym was practically useless, with an almost-broken elliptical, a completely broken television, and apparently zero ventilation in the small room that was also home to the business center. I grew up in Augusta, so I was aware of the neighborhood in which this hotel is located. It's not great, but it could definitely be worse a bit further down Gordon Highway. We never felt unsafe, though.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Melanie
Overall a great hotel nothing bad to say about it
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Over all a nice hotel clean good service
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Over all it's a nice hotel will definitely come back
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Wonderful place to stay"
Hotel is beautiful and the atmosphere is relaxing but the room with the 1 queen size bed is a little on the small size but other than that, everything is fine.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Emanuel B.
"Clean"
Clean nice hotel
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Clean hotel"
Love this hotel very clean friendly just a good hotel to stay I was really comfortable will definitely keep staying here and recommend my family and friends great prices as well.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice clean rooms"
Very nice hotel I come to this hotel every weekend to see my family.
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Very clean good service very comfortable stay will definitely stay here again and recommend all my friends and family.. Very good job on the remodeling
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Easy check-in and check-out. The staff was very nice. Didn't care to much for the location of the hotel but overall it was well worth the money spent. Shower curtain and AC unit was dirty.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
T.J.
"Clean and great service"
Very nice hotel I have nothing bad to say about it. And would definitely stay here again
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Very nice hotel enjoyed my stay. Also reasonable prices
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Sun goes down all the animals come out to play"
Check-in was great. The hotel was peaceful & quite. But, lawwwddd be hold after the sun went down in the late hours of the night some of the great turned into wild animals or something. No home trading at all. Ppl smoking in a non-smoking hotel. The loudest of other guest was terrible that I couldn't see. Policies and EMT's sservice were called out to the hotel, and strippers everywhere making a scene. This is not a 'family/kids" hotel if you know what I mean. The complimentary breakfast isn't a breakfast at all (nothing was fresh). The room accommodation wrre not so great. Not enough towels, wash clothes, or hand towels, tissue were little to none left by previews guest stay. All in all my room was very clean and spaceship. The staff were very polite and respectable. The staff tried l to weed out bad guest but had no luck in founding the guest who were making noise.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Chevette
"family visit"
Our family had two rooms (one with two queen beds and one with one queen bed). Both rooms were clean and nicely furnished. I loved the laminate floors over carpet - felt like it made the rooms even cleaner. I did feel that the size of the rooms were small; but it was fine for a short stay. Yes, I would choose this hotel again.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Wonderful for the price!"
I've paid more money to stay iN worse hotels and this hotel was awesome. I came to stay the night before an interview for my school and they were quick to check us in and very friendly. The rooms were so nice, very modern with flat screen tvs. It would be nice if they had more comfortable sheets, but the ones they had were fine. Also the breakfast area was very nice!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Yoli
"Promises promises"
I made sure to book a hotel with a microwave and refrigerator. They were promised, but not delivered. The front desk clerk brushed it off as old stats from the old hotel that RedRoof took over. Room was WAY too small, had to move things to get around. It was clean enough, so it wasn't all that bad.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
""First Time Visitors""
We booked on line, this was our first time to visit the Augusta area for a family gathering. I feel efforts have been made to improve the property, but there is still so much work to be done.This appears to be an older property or another hotel that's been given a "Makeover". The staff was friendly and accommodating (had to be moved to another room due to air not working). The hotel had an old or musty smell around the 3rd floor area.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Wani
EVERYTHING WAS GOOD. THE ROOM COULD OF BEEN BIGGER BUT WE ENJOY OUR STAY.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
We were only there for one nite, so didn't have a need for a lot of service other than checking in. Overall the hotel was clean and the front desk clerk was super nice. The only issue I had was the smell of stale, damp smoke. There were plenty of signs stating they were 100% Smoke Free - which is great - unless you get in a room that was previously a smoking room. When the A/C unit was turned on, the room quickly started to smell like stale, damp cigarette smoke. I hope as they continue the renovations (which look great), they will focus on changing the carpets in the hallways and the filters in the A/C units where the smell seems to linger a bit.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great hotel close to alot of businesses"
Staff was great and the room was very clean. I would stay here again. The price was a good deal.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Only because I was desperate for a room!"
It was a place to lay my head. Under construction. Can't call a mini muffin free "breakfast." The number of "out of order" signs is crazy! The juice machine- "out of order", the vending machine-"out of order" the ice machine- "out of order" the list goes on!! Seems like most the staff needs anti-depressant medication! Smile- it won't hurt!!
5 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Master"
Rooms were smoky. We didn't stay, because staff agreed to cancel reservations
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Served it's purpose"
The lady at the front desk was very friendly. The hotel needs some updating but for the most part it exceeded my expectations after reading some of the negative reviews. I didn't have a single bad experience that I can comment on. It was a no frills hotel that certainly served it's purpose
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
It was bad. A jacked up price of $200 for a $79.95 room. Pulled back the sheets and a bug ran across the bed. Killed and searched for more. None found. Too late to change rooms. Fan in Bathroom so loud we took one of the lamps and used for light to keep from turning it on. Fumes from new painted table were so strong we moved the table into the hall and the clerk brought us a chair to use. Bathroom in the lobby had no paper towels for two days, a room towel drapped over the handicap bar. Very sub-par breakfast, Rice Krispies,toast, bagle and danish. Not at all like most normal continental breakfast. I will not plan on staying at Red Roof Inn again nor will anyone I talk to----It was just bad.
2 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Don Alexander
"Waste of property."
This hotel was the absolute worst!!! Had my situation not have occurred, better believe I would have been in the Hampton inn. Wifi??? What wifi..it's only in the lobby!!!! They charge too much money for too little of a hotel. It smelled like hot mold in every part of the hotel. I have nothing positive to say about my stay at the red roof inn.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Nae Davy
"Good Hotel for the Masters"
Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during the 2014 Masters and it was just what we needed! I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel because of some of the negative reviews - we had no problems. We did have to pay 4 times the normal price, but hey - it was the Masters! It was clean, safe, and not at all noisy. Room was spacious and had hard wood floors. It's about 15 minutes away from the course and the opposite direction of traffic - very convenient! It is also near the Augusta mall for dinner options. They had a shuttle service to the course - we didn't use it, but thought that would be a nice perk if needed.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Watsonez
"BAD PICK"
NOT TO HAPPY
1 night trip Apr 8, 2013
peter st clair
"not bad for the price I paid"
Aside from the "tenants" loitering the hallways, it's not bad for the price I paid for.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Ron
"Dump"
The worst hotel stay ever. It was dirty smelly and poorly maintained and that was the second room, the first was so bad we were afraid to touch anything! I would rather sleep in my vehicle.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
T&M
"Unacceptable"
Hotel was in terrible condition. Appliances missing, floors were dirty and stained, walls were stained with rotting good. Toilet didn't properly, staff had friends and children loitering all day and night.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Accesible"
right hotel, for the right price Even when we ask for breakfast late (it was 10 am) The attendant was kind enough to bring items that we ask for.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Felix
"people were real nice"
The carpet need to be changed Or shampooed But the overall service was great But don't ask for anything extra at the breakfast bar They tell you thate it
Business trip May 20, 2013
rooms need renovation
1 night trip May 5, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

6 night romance trip Apr 5, 2016