All hotels in Georgetown, Kentucky, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here111 Darby Dr, Georgetown, KY, 40324, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Kristi"
I would stay there again
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Kristi
"Good as usual"
Microtels are always a good option, my advice , even if you smoke dont take a smoking room.
7 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Trip"
It was fine. They had computer problems. But they did not really cause us any problems.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"To expensive"
Too expensive for size of room & skimpy breakfast.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
rick
"Clean, but nothing special"
Hotel was clean and easily accessible. However, it is very outdated, but for the price and amount of we actually spent in the room it worked out just fine.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Angie
"clean"
nice for the price comfortable beds and quit roomms
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
jim
"Great Place to Stay"
We have stayed at this hotel 4 times now on our way from Alabama to Ohio. Very comfortable in a nice area. This time we had a TV remote that didn't work correctly but that was no big deal. The staff brought us new batteries but that didn't work. She did all she could do that late at night. We will definitely stay there again!!!
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Peggy
"Thin Walls!"
I decided to try this hotel over another I usually stay in because it was a few dollars less. I could here everything in the rooms on both sides of mine. On one side was a pizza party until 2 am, and on the other a guy who kept coughing all night. The only upside was it made me get up early and get on the road before anyone else! Won't stay at this brand again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Perfectly Adequate"
Overnight stay after UK basketball game to avoid bad weather going home. Had never stayed in a Microtel. It is a good value for its price. Likes: Bed perfectly comfortable. Heating-cooling worked well and was not overly loud. Room setup was very functional for a smallish room (e.g. placement of TV, desk, storage, etc.) except for a dorm-room-sized fridge that seemed to be stuck in there as an afterthought. Internet worked well in room and was easy to link to from my laptop. Dislikes: Carpet seemed poor quality. Bathroom shower curtain too long for shower, hangs 3-4" into bottom of tub. Shower did not have any water saving devices on it, and the valve you use to adjust the water volume/temp is very worn, it was hard to turn and difficult to turn off completely. Breakfast was OK except COFFEE - the handle on the coffee urn they use doesn't work well, the Styrofoam coffee cups are very small, and there is no coffeemaker in room. I need coffee in the morning! I WOULD stay here again for an overnight stay, though, which is probably the best indicator of quality.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
Wildcat Fan
"Clean and not bad"
Dated rooms/ building. Great clean place to stay. Rooms small but if it's a night while passing through, it doesn't matter.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
"Obviously run by heavy smokers"
My non-smoking room was on the second floor in a remote area of the hotel which in order to get to, I had to go through a smoking section which reeked heavily of cigarette smoke. I'm not ordinarily bothered by cigarette smoke but in this case, it was so heavy that it made the journey from the elevators to the glass door to the non-smoking section very unpleasant. The poor design and low height of the wardrobe closet was very difficult to deal with. I'm 5'4" and bumped my head several times trying to get my suitcase and clothes in and out of it. There was nothing I would eat at the complimentary breakfast so I ended up going to McDonalds for a biscuit every morning. The parking lot was woefully inadequate and poorly designed. There were only a few spaces in which I could park my F250 crewcab truck, all of which were difficult to get into and out of due to the poorly designed layout of the lot.
4 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
This room was clean and comfortable. Thats all I asked for and I was very happy in this room. The staff was nice.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"It is a nice place to stay for a reasonable rate."
We booked a room for our wedding along with other family members. we walked in and the staff are so polite. The rooms were clean and cozy. We had a wonderful stay and definitely stay again. We recommend this hotel in Georgetown Ky.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Kriss
"average"
It is what it is. Not fancy. Small. Ok to crash for a short night. Cheap breakfast
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
bj
"Hotel rates cheeper than Expedia rates"
On the way there we found a coupon book that had discounted rates and asked if we could use it when we checked in. The lady at the desk was very nice, and said she would give us the lower rate, but when she checked our reservation, she said that since we booked with Expedia, we could not change it. . It would have saved us a little over $20.00. Even if I had just called the hotel directly I would have have saved over what Expedia charged. I am very disapointed with Expedia and do not plan to use it again unless I do tons more reserch on prices frist. I had expecveted that they would save me money , and they sure did not !
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Grandma Ginger
"Clean but small"
The front desk staff was very friendly but when I asked for a two double bed room instead if a king ( possibly my error when I booked) I was told it would be another $10 . The room was clean but small to the point of dysfunction.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2013
Gw
"Great value"
The room was small. I was disappointed that the room had no coffeemaker. Also, the walls were very thin and it seem like there was no soundproofing. We could hear the alarm clock, TV and shower from the room next door. Also, there must have been a train nearby because we heard it throughout the night.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Sue
"Average at best, but clean and comfortable"
I chose this hotel based on the reviews, so it's only fair that I leave one as well. I can't remember the last time I stayed in a "cheap motel", but the Microtel in Georgetown, KY is just that. They provide the very basics which worked for me on this trip. Linens and bathroom were clean, but I was afraid of what might be on the carpet throughout the property. It could use a minor face lift. Breakfast was convenient and minimal, but served its purpose. Located just 2 miles from where I needed to be, so convenient as well.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"good stay"
Very clean and even included a refrigerator.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
JD
"Nice place to stay!"
Would prefer to have a little better breakfast selection.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Stacy
clean room, friendly staff, A/C smelled a little musty but over all a great choice for a over night stay.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"Nice, clean hotel for the money."
Room was clean... bathroom, carpet, beds, sheets were all clean and pleasant. Nothing real luxurious about the room, except the window bed was an added bonus, and was perfect for our 5th person (13 yr old). For the price, this was perfect for us, and had exactly what I look for when travelling... clean to my standards, and a hot shower. Staff was friendly and available. I'll be back!
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Reminded me of a European hotel room."
Reminded me of a European hotel. Room was small, but very clean and had plenty of room for the night. Would defintely stay there again. Great value for your money and easy to find.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Quick and easy excess"
This place was easy to get to from Highway, Clean rooms
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Adequate, but barely"
My mother and I stayed at this hotel to be near Lexington. Basically, the price of the room was comparable to what we got. It was safe and the staff were nice. However, seeing unpatched holes in the bathroom wall was disturbing. I will probably stay here again because the price is right for my budget.
1 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2013
Jess
"Great place for a quick stay"
Hotel was average breakfast was average but for the price it was a good hotel. Rooms were small but clean.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
Patty
"MICROTEL - GOOD HOTEL"
The room was clean. The bed was very comfortable. The music channels were wonderful to sleep by. The bathroom was clean, although no toiletries to speak of. The breakfast was weak, but free. The only negative thing was I couldn't get cell phone service until getting back on the I-75 ramp. I have a tracphone which utilizes several carriers towers...oh well, probably stay there again if in the area.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Kenny
"Book it! Best deal in town!! CLEAN!"
Clean, Comfy, and the price was excellent. Rooms are small but we had a big fridge and the windows open for a fresh breeze. The big mirrors are always neat, bed was great, and the desk setup was perfect. Staff very nice. Will stay again next time we are back!!
4 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"Very nice motel close to Kentucky Horse Park."
Needs a better shower curtain & side door didn't always work
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"OK if had no other option"
I booked the hotel because I was going to an event at the Kentucky Horse Park and I didn't want to have to get up early and drive several hours for the day trip. Overall the room wasn't too bad and it was doable for a one night stay. Unfortunately the hotel has smoking rooms with the hotel divided into smoking and nonsmoking sections by a glass divider in the hallway. The elevator to the upper floors is just on the smoking side of the divider. Once in the nonsmoking section and in my room I couldn't smell smoke which was a good thing but there was another odor in its place. I think it was whatever deodorizer/air scrubber the hotel used to combat the cigarette smoke. It was nearly overpowering. When I was in the bathroom with the vent on the smell went away but it hit me again in the room proper. The a/c unit was constantly cycling on and off through the night which kept waking me up since I am a light sleeper. The room itself was clean though showing a bit of wear and tear.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Bessy
"a place to sleep after a long day on the road."
Good place to stay at a good price.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
"considering the cost...."
it was "ok". I was excited about having a refrigerator in the room but when I got there I saw there was no coffee pot and no microwave. :( The free breakfast was disappointing...basically cereal, yogurt or fruit. On the upside the shower had TONS of water pressure (and I was on 3rd floor) and hot water, but be sure to bring your own shampoo and body wash!. Downside is I spent nearly the entire weekend connected to Comfort Suites' wifi because I was "not in range" for Mictrotel!! Go figure! I would stay there again if I had to.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Nice, but towels are "exfoliating"."
We have stayed here a number of times since it is halfway to where we go. A good value for the money. But Geez-Louise, can you get softer towels? If I had poison ivy, the towels would be a relief. The lady at the front desk was nice...
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"bad help front desk staff,"
Overal It Is A Good Hotel. Only ThinG Is Front Desk Staff Was Barely Helpful. They Were More Worried About Having A Smoke Before Helping. Cleaning Staff Was More Helpful To Us. Great Rooms CLean Too.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
crystal
"stay at this motel. swimming pool was not open."
my experience was real nice. could offer a variety of food at the breakfast bar. Su1ch as sausage and gravy on biscuits. and fruit bowl. The lady's at the desk were so helpful and polite. They need a pay raise !
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Ann
"Super hotel close to Horse Park for a great price!"
No complaints other than we could have used an additional towel or two (I have long hair). Room (one bed non smoking) was on the small side, but clean and comfortable. Can't beat the price. We were on the go for the week, so just needed a clean, comfortable place to stay...not looking for a suite to lounge in. It suited our needs. We'd stay there again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Nikole
"nice place"
Everything really is micro sized. It was extremely neat and the staff were friendly. I would definitely come back.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2013
Easy access to Interstate, new break room for Cont. Breakfast, comfortable bed
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
T Mitchell
"a dump"
Arrived and staff was standing in the front door smoking and talking to friends? Not sure but there were 2 trucks idling at the front door. We requested non smoking rooms and were given smoking rooms. No chance of changing this! The room was so smelly we opened the window as wide as possible. Burn holes in all the linen and the carpet felt sticky and was worn. No amenities other than a teeny bar of soap, no shampoo or lotion. We were so turned off we did not eat the "free breakfast". Our toilet was plugged and we called the front desk, they left a plunger outside of the door! Obviously they didn't want to deal with that.,
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Daisy
Reasonable cost and good location, close to restaurants and shopping. Very noisy - walls and ceilings are thin and every coming and going can be heard.
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
"Rooms were really small, but we were looking for i"
Inexpensive. We would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Great but confusing"
I paid for king size beds on website only to find out from Hotel they do not have King size beds. Other than that it was good.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
For the price of the room, we were very satisfied. I went with my 3 grandchildren on a visit to KY Horse Park. The beds were very comfortable, the room was clean and the complimentary breakfast just right for the kids.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Convenient to downtown"
The room was clean but the needed repair. The shower curtain rod was barely hanging onto the wall with evidence of repeated efforts to secure it. The shower enclosure was not clean. The the roon was very small with a small refigurator too large to go under the counter but in the middle of the entrance area. The wall air conditioning unit was very load and the cycling all night might it hard to sleep. The bed linen was some of roughest I have slept on - and that includes the military. No coffee service in the room but free continental buffet in the morning.
1 night business trip May 30, 2013
Older road warrior
"Pleasantly suprised"
The room was small, but very clean and efficient. We will stay in another Microtel when traveling.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
CJ
The room was very small and there are few amenities. But it was clean and comfortable for our short stay. Everything seemed to be in good working order and since we weren't in the room much, it was fine for our purposes. If you are not a smoker, you will definately want a non-smoking room. The hallway to the non-smoking area is sectioned off with a doorway and you can really smell the difference between the smoking and non-smoking section.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Nice Compact Hotel"
This was a very enjoyable stay, with the exception of the cig. smoke coming up from the second floor. The rooms were very small, tiny, but had everything you needed for a nice stay, including a fridge. The gals at the desk were very nice, very Southern. They moved us to another room down the hall from the second floor door to get away from the cig. smoke coming up through the vents. It helped some, but if your sensitive to the smell, this hotel is not for you.
Other trip May 17, 2013
"I will stay again"
The halls & doorways need to be cleaned up and repainted. First impressions linger. However, my room was very clean and the breakfast was fresh! The staff were great!
1 night business trip May 4, 2013
E
The first thing that hits you when you walk thru the front door is the smell of cigarette smoke. The staff is not a bit friendly and the breakfast was worthless. I would not recommend this hotel.
Business trip May 6, 2013