All hotels in Georgetown, Kentucky, United States of America
111 Darby Dr, Georgetown, KY, 40324, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Microtel suited our needs of a place to stay overnight so we could attend a wedding. The breakfast bar didn't offer anything my husband could eat. It was clean and everything worked. All of the staff were helpful and courteous.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Internet"
The room wasn't as clean as I would have liked . The Internet was so very slow I didn't even use my lap top. The most important thing to me is a clean room and having internet.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
TERRY
"Convenient and affordable"
The hotel was conveniently located to our destination. The entire smoking floor smells like smoke. It was not a comfortable stay.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
n/c
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nice, clean, budget-friendly motel"
We stayed overnight before touring nearby Claiborne Farm the next day. The motel is right off I-75. The staff was pleasant and the rate was a bargain. It was a Microtel with the small but functional clean rooms with comfy bed and sheets/blankets, with good choice of cable channels and mini-fridge plus free Lexington paper. The facility and the room were perfectly clean and also quiet, even on a Friday night. We did not check out the continental breakfast because we'd already planned on going to the Cracker Barrel across the street. Overall, an excellent stay.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Consistently satisfying"
Once again, this property gave excellent service for the price. It is neat, clean, updated and close to several eating options. We have stayed there multiple times and find it consistently a quality stay.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Average rooms, good for night stopover"
The room I stayed in was sticky. Breakfast did not had enough items. Overall good if you are looking for a place to break your journey for a night. Would not recommend otherwise.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Tamjit Arya
"comfy beds"
The room was small but very clean and beds were very comfortable. employees were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend to anyone looking for a clean and comfortable room.
3 night trip Jun 10, 2014
dalton
Air conditioner was dirty. Borrowed vac to clean it
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Breakfast"
Breakfast should include more items e.g. boiled eggs and should use better quality products.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2014
shakil
"Good stay for a value motel."
Arrived at 11 pm after 9 hrs on the road. Front desk clerk very welcoming . Room was small but clean. Stayed 4 nights. Housekeeping courteous & attentive. Have washer dryer on premises. Offered complimentary detergent. Quiet area though close to a variety of chain restaurants & a walmart.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Chuck
"Close to Lexington, Bourbon Distilleries"
Very reasonable rate, very clean, easy to find, easy to check in. Would return with no hesitation.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
Mazzey
"Nice stay for the price"
Had everything needed for an overnight stay. This was just a stay over on our way to another destination. The desk clerk was pleasant and friendly. The room had everything needed.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Close to the interstate."
It was a good stay. Much, much better than the Red Roof Inn in Chicago, that I booked through your site back in February.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
Clinton
"Great trip"
One of the most comfortable hotel beds we have ever had!
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
mattjess
"Kristi"
I would stay there again
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Kristi
"Good as usual"
Microtels are always a good option, my advice , even if you smoke dont take a smoking room.
7 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Trip"
It was fine. They had computer problems. But they did not really cause us any problems.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"To expensive"
Too expensive for size of room & skimpy breakfast.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
rick
"Clean, but nothing special"
Hotel was clean and easily accessible. However, it is very outdated, but for the price and amount of we actually spent in the room it worked out just fine.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Angie
"clean"
nice for the price comfortable beds and quit roomms
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
jim
"Great Place to Stay"
We have stayed at this hotel 4 times now on our way from Alabama to Ohio. Very comfortable in a nice area. This time we had a TV remote that didn't work correctly but that was no big deal. The staff brought us new batteries but that didn't work. She did all she could do that late at night. We will definitely stay there again!!!
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Peggy
"Thin Walls!"
I decided to try this hotel over another I usually stay in because it was a few dollars less. I could here everything in the rooms on both sides of mine. On one side was a pizza party until 2 am, and on the other a guy who kept coughing all night. The only upside was it made me get up early and get on the road before anyone else! Won't stay at this brand again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Perfectly Adequate"
Overnight stay after UK basketball game to avoid bad weather going home. Had never stayed in a Microtel. It is a good value for its price. Likes: Bed perfectly comfortable. Heating-cooling worked well and was not overly loud. Room setup was very functional for a smallish room (e.g. placement of TV, desk, storage, etc.) except for a dorm-room-sized fridge that seemed to be stuck in there as an afterthought. Internet worked well in room and was easy to link to from my laptop. Dislikes: Carpet seemed poor quality. Bathroom shower curtain too long for shower, hangs 3-4" into bottom of tub. Shower did not have any water saving devices on it, and the valve you use to adjust the water volume/temp is very worn, it was hard to turn and difficult to turn off completely. Breakfast was OK except COFFEE - the handle on the coffee urn they use doesn't work well, the Styrofoam coffee cups are very small, and there is no coffeemaker in room. I need coffee in the morning! I WOULD stay here again for an overnight stay, though, which is probably the best indicator of quality.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
Wildcat Fan
"Clean and not bad"
Dated rooms/ building. Great clean place to stay. Rooms small but if it's a night while passing through, it doesn't matter.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
"Obviously run by heavy smokers"
My non-smoking room was on the second floor in a remote area of the hotel which in order to get to, I had to go through a smoking section which reeked heavily of cigarette smoke. I'm not ordinarily bothered by cigarette smoke but in this case, it was so heavy that it made the journey from the elevators to the glass door to the non-smoking section very unpleasant. The poor design and low height of the wardrobe closet was very difficult to deal with. I'm 5'4" and bumped my head several times trying to get my suitcase and clothes in and out of it. There was nothing I would eat at the complimentary breakfast so I ended up going to McDonalds for a biscuit every morning. The parking lot was woefully inadequate and poorly designed. There were only a few spaces in which I could park my F250 crewcab truck, all of which were difficult to get into and out of due to the poorly designed layout of the lot.
4 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
This room was clean and comfortable. Thats all I asked for and I was very happy in this room. The staff was nice.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"It is a nice place to stay for a reasonable rate."
We booked a room for our wedding along with other family members. we walked in and the staff are so polite. The rooms were clean and cozy. We had a wonderful stay and definitely stay again. We recommend this hotel in Georgetown Ky.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Kriss
"average"
It is what it is. Not fancy. Small. Ok to crash for a short night. Cheap breakfast
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
bj
"Hotel rates cheeper than Expedia rates"
On the way there we found a coupon book that had discounted rates and asked if we could use it when we checked in. The lady at the desk was very nice, and said she would give us the lower rate, but when she checked our reservation, she said that since we booked with Expedia, we could not change it. . It would have saved us a little over $20.00. Even if I had just called the hotel directly I would have have saved over what Expedia charged. I am very disapointed with Expedia and do not plan to use it again unless I do tons more reserch on prices frist. I had expecveted that they would save me money , and they sure did not !
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Grandma Ginger
"Clean but small"
The front desk staff was very friendly but when I asked for a two double bed room instead if a king ( possibly my error when I booked) I was told it would be another $10 . The room was clean but small to the point of dysfunction.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2013
Gw
"Great value"
The room was small. I was disappointed that the room had no coffeemaker. Also, the walls were very thin and it seem like there was no soundproofing. We could hear the alarm clock, TV and shower from the room next door. Also, there must have been a train nearby because we heard it throughout the night.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Sue
"Average at best, but clean and comfortable"
I chose this hotel based on the reviews, so it's only fair that I leave one as well. I can't remember the last time I stayed in a "cheap motel", but the Microtel in Georgetown, KY is just that. They provide the very basics which worked for me on this trip. Linens and bathroom were clean, but I was afraid of what might be on the carpet throughout the property. It could use a minor face lift. Breakfast was convenient and minimal, but served its purpose. Located just 2 miles from where I needed to be, so convenient as well.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"good stay"
Very clean and even included a refrigerator.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
JD
"Nice place to stay!"
Would prefer to have a little better breakfast selection.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Stacy
clean room, friendly staff, A/C smelled a little musty but over all a great choice for a over night stay.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"Nice, clean hotel for the money."
Room was clean... bathroom, carpet, beds, sheets were all clean and pleasant. Nothing real luxurious about the room, except the window bed was an added bonus, and was perfect for our 5th person (13 yr old). For the price, this was perfect for us, and had exactly what I look for when travelling... clean to my standards, and a hot shower. Staff was friendly and available. I'll be back!
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Reminded me of a European hotel room."
Reminded me of a European hotel. Room was small, but very clean and had plenty of room for the night. Would defintely stay there again. Great value for your money and easy to find.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Quick and easy excess"
This place was easy to get to from Highway, Clean rooms
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Adequate, but barely"
My mother and I stayed at this hotel to be near Lexington. Basically, the price of the room was comparable to what we got. It was safe and the staff were nice. However, seeing unpatched holes in the bathroom wall was disturbing. I will probably stay here again because the price is right for my budget.
1 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2013
Jess
"Great place for a quick stay"
Hotel was average breakfast was average but for the price it was a good hotel. Rooms were small but clean.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
Patty
"MICROTEL - GOOD HOTEL"
The room was clean. The bed was very comfortable. The music channels were wonderful to sleep by. The bathroom was clean, although no toiletries to speak of. The breakfast was weak, but free. The only negative thing was I couldn't get cell phone service until getting back on the I-75 ramp. I have a tracphone which utilizes several carriers towers...oh well, probably stay there again if in the area.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Kenny
"Book it! Best deal in town!! CLEAN!"
Clean, Comfy, and the price was excellent. Rooms are small but we had a big fridge and the windows open for a fresh breeze. The big mirrors are always neat, bed was great, and the desk setup was perfect. Staff very nice. Will stay again next time we are back!!
4 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"Very nice motel close to Kentucky Horse Park."
Needs a better shower curtain & side door didn't always work
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"OK if had no other option"
I booked the hotel because I was going to an event at the Kentucky Horse Park and I didn't want to have to get up early and drive several hours for the day trip. Overall the room wasn't too bad and it was doable for a one night stay. Unfortunately the hotel has smoking rooms with the hotel divided into smoking and nonsmoking sections by a glass divider in the hallway. The elevator to the upper floors is just on the smoking side of the divider. Once in the nonsmoking section and in my room I couldn't smell smoke which was a good thing but there was another odor in its place. I think it was whatever deodorizer/air scrubber the hotel used to combat the cigarette smoke. It was nearly overpowering. When I was in the bathroom with the vent on the smell went away but it hit me again in the room proper. The a/c unit was constantly cycling on and off through the night which kept waking me up since I am a light sleeper. The room itself was clean though showing a bit of wear and tear.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Bessy
"a place to sleep after a long day on the road."
Good place to stay at a good price.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
"considering the cost...."
it was "ok". I was excited about having a refrigerator in the room but when I got there I saw there was no coffee pot and no microwave. :( The free breakfast was disappointing...basically cereal, yogurt or fruit. On the upside the shower had TONS of water pressure (and I was on 3rd floor) and hot water, but be sure to bring your own shampoo and body wash!. Downside is I spent nearly the entire weekend connected to Comfort Suites' wifi because I was "not in range" for Mictrotel!! Go figure! I would stay there again if I had to.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Nice, but towels are "exfoliating"."
We have stayed here a number of times since it is halfway to where we go. A good value for the money. But Geez-Louise, can you get softer towels? If I had poison ivy, the towels would be a relief. The lady at the front desk was nice...
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"bad help front desk staff,"
Overal It Is A Good Hotel. Only ThinG Is Front Desk Staff Was Barely Helpful. They Were More Worried About Having A Smoke Before Helping. Cleaning Staff Was More Helpful To Us. Great Rooms CLean Too.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
crystal
"stay at this motel. swimming pool was not open."
my experience was real nice. could offer a variety of food at the breakfast bar. Su1ch as sausage and gravy on biscuits. and fruit bowl. The lady's at the desk were so helpful and polite. They need a pay raise !
Other trip Jul 11, 2013