All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America

We stayed at the Best Western over Thanksgiving. we loved our experience. Love the big breakfast right in the hotel. We enjoyed the spa/pool. The staff was great. Close to all shopping and highway. Great restaurant/pub within walking distance. only great things to say about our stay. We will definitely go back.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Karine
"Return visit"
Always a pleasurable stay here.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Glenn
Hotel staff was very pleasant. Facility was clean and well maintained.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"CLEAN HOTEL, VERY FRIENDLY STAFF!!"
VERY NICE HOTEL. CLEAN, GREAT BREAKFAST, EXCELLLENT RESTAURANT TOO! IN ROOM JACUZZUI. GOT GREAT RATES!!!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
DONNA
"Hotel okay - pool too cold hot tub just warm"
It was fine. The complimentary breakfast was good. The pool is very cold for an indoor pool and not useable in my opinion and the hot tub should be classified as a warm tub. 82 degrees is what the pool should be and not the hot tub.
7 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
mark
"Near casinos"
Stay was good. Room was quiet, nice but nothing special. Breakfast was better than many free ones .
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
All of my expectations were meet and they accommodated all my request as I expect only from a four star or better Hotel.
7 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
oscar j.
"clean rooms"
Room was clean and made up each day. Breakfast was disappointing. The refrigerator was loud. Overall week worth the price.
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
The hotel was really nice and the front desk was helpful. Safe area with shopping and easy access to the freeway. Would definitely stay there again. Only thing I would say is that the bathroom was small and the door very close to the toilet. Truthfully though, everything else was great.
5 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2014
ACK
"close to shopping"
hotel was nice. inside pool cold--hot tub not really hot needed to be cleaned heater in the room was loud breakfast was great
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great for business."
Great facility...I will stay here again any time I'm in the area.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Convenient"
This hotel served our needs as a close location to our airport arrival later at night. We were comfortable after a full day of air travel from the West coast.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Hotel overall"
I came to New England for the fall foliage and it was absolutely beautiful, the hotel was in a location not to far from everything and close to the airport, right near the highways for starting out, breakfast was pretty good and staff very pleasant what ever we asked for we were given asap and the only minor complaint was the bedding was always wrinkled tucked in but other than that I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
dslik
"Hotel near mall"
It was a great stay. We had a king bed mini fridge microwave and jetted tub. All were great cleaning could have been improved in terms of knowing its clean. The tub looked clean but no way of knowing without cleaning it ourselfs and the touilette paper in the bathroom looked used not brand new so we used in a new one.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
them
"Business Trip"
This is a great buy for your money, nice big rooms, comfortable bed, and great breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Joe D
"Great hotel ,best value! With everything de needed"
The frontdesk staff were very friendly and helpfull.We've been travelling from Brasil, cross Canada, and drive to Boston, MA.,me, my husband,and my sun.In our oppinion this hotel was the best value,even comparing to a 3,5-star hotel we stayed in after this.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Lygia
"Close to most must see sights"
Excellent Stay, would recommend to anyone.
2 night family trip Sep 15, 2014
Veronica Martinez
"nice place"
No problems or issues. Breakfast was great. Rooms were nice and comfy. Landscaping was beautiful. Location was great for what we needed.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
"Very nice hotel convenient to airport"
Short overnight stay but accommodations were very nice.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Lori
"Family from France"
We had a wedding a needed a close by hotel for them. This BW was perfect from location to overall hotel quality. Would diffidently recommend to other staying in the area.
12 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Joe B
After much research and looking at maps, I chose this location. It was close to our son who lives in Brookline and attends Suffolk University. The hotel was close to the T as well. Parking was free! I could not have been more pleased with my choice. The staff was very friendly, the bed was comfortable, and the facilities were very adequate. We had a suite with the convenience of a frige. A microwave and small stove were present, though we did not use them. The only reason I gave the hotel condition 4 stars was because the living room couch and chair had signs of wear, but that was insignificant to the overall experience. If you try this hotel, I'd be surprised if you are not as pleased as my husband and I were! We plan to stay there next time we visit Boston.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great experience"
Very nice room, neat, clean, and comfortable. The continental breakfast was awesome. Will recommend to friends. Thanks very much for a great stay.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Lou
"Wooded very quiet and peaceful"
The staff was very helpful and friendly the room were clean and comfortable I wish I could have stayed there the whole 2 weeks but my room was booked because the other place I had to stay was not half as nice I would recommend this place to my friends and family can't say enough good things about this Hotel
5 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Kelly Carr
"Secluded"
After flying into Manchester late It was nice to walk across parking lot to get a bite But finding this hotel was dark and uninviting Once we were there it was fine
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Nice place, located near anything you need!"
Very convenient location, right off S. Willow Street in Manchester so almost anything you could want or need is close by. The grounds are very well kept and professional looking. The hotel has numerous function and banquet facilities and on the Saturday night we stayed over, the place was packed. It was not as noisy as we expected, but we could hear the din from late night wedding revelers in the hallways; and we could not find a seat at breakfast so took our food back to the room to relax there. We stayed in the king size room with the in-room jetted tub. The bed was comfortable - it had a memory foam pad topper. The pillows were smaller than standard size but my husband liked them. Our room was clean, except for a film on the jet tub and shower - possibly cleaning products that did not get rinsed off? I took a cloth and washed them down in water myself. The jet tub was nice and relaxing. The television picture quality was staticky - not sure if the TV itself needs updating or it is the cable itself not giving a clear picture. My husband had some issues with the vending machines eating bills. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. We did not have chance to visit the pool or gym. Our noted concerns were all very mild, nothing in our minds to prevent us from giving an overall very positive review and making sure we come back to stay again!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"Stay in August 2014"
We would have rated this hotel better if it weren't for the noise factor. The morning of our 3rd day there, we were awoken around 8:00am with what sounded like a jackhammer going off in the room next to us. This lasted for approximately an hour and got our day off to a much earlier start than we had hoped for while on vacation. The last night of our stay, we were again awoken around midnight by loud children and neighbors running through the halls, slamming doors, and speaking very loudly and profanely. This persisted for well over an hour and we finally had to call the front desk to ask them to assist with quieting the noise.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Nice quiet safe location"
Overall a very pleasant stay. Slightly disappointed when first arrived due to the room I reserved not being available. Hotel said was due to booking via 3rd party expedia and there was no guarentee of room type requested? Never knew that. Anyway they scrambled to accommodate us & it worked out.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Comfort at a Reasonable Price"
Second time I've stayed here, each time 5-8 days. Hotel is near airport, and offers a free shuttle from very early morning to very late evening. Pretty decent hot breakfast available every morning, the buffet changes every day - pancakes, waffles, pastries, fruit, eggs, meat, potatoes, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, juice, tea and coffee - enough to get you started for the day. Rooms were clean and updated. My queen bed was super comfortable, and loved having three pillows. Didn't use it, but noticed that there was an ironing board and iron. Hotel room was pretty quiet, even though there was a loud, raucous groups of baseball players there for a tournament. The only things that bugged me: 1) the new toilet with the center pushbutton - when you flushed, the floor shook and it is very loud, and 2) the maids didn't always give us soap, toilet paper or towels. The desk staff has all these things, and quickly replaced them when we asked. The staff is VERY accommodating and friendly, extremely knowledgeable about the area, very helpful with info. We'll be going back! Hint: Expedia offered rates lower than the hotel can offer. I tried to get group rates, and Expedia still beat their price.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Beth
"Unfriendly welcome. Nice hotel for the price."
After getting past the witch at the front desk we had a nice stay. Breakfast was good. The workout room was big and clean. My 10 year old loved the pool. Too bad the welcome was so unwelcoming!!!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Kerry
"Close to airport & airport shuttle service"
On August 2 when we attempted to check in (Saturday night about 7 PM) our Hotels.com reservation could not be found. The clerk on duty, Janet, was very helpful. First she allowed me to use the business room to try to find my reservation (I could not), then I called the Holiday Inn & Hilton and found them to be full. Our plan was to turn in our rental car at the airport and stay at Best Western. When we told Janet our story and asked for help to find any other nearby hotels she said she could rent us an “unavailable” room that she said had been smoked in. What a relief for us! Our travel plans proceeded as planned.We were so grateful for Janet’s quick thinking in solving our problem (smokey room better than no room!). On August 4, I spoke with Hotels.com customer service and was given a $100 credit on a future reservation.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Good location, good staff"
Really good hotel, great value, too. Staff was extremely helpful, hotel was close enough to Manchester and very close to the interstate, so it was a win on location. Nice facilities well-maintained, as well.
7 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice hotel-Good Price-Close to Airport"
Flew in and stayed at the hotel for four nights before a trip to Toronto, ON. Returned and stayed one more night for our flight to go back home. On my return trip, I was told I had a non-smoking room, got to the room and there was a very strong odor of smoke in the room. I informed the front desk it was not a non-smoking room and they promptly switched my room with no issues. Our grand daughters stayed with us for the 4 nights and they love the pool and game room. My 9 year old grand daughter taught me how to play pool in the game room and I loved it.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
SCB
"Family reunion"
The hotel was nice and convenient to the airport and Mall of New Hampshire but the restaurant was across the parking lot which was too far to walk for my disabled aunt. The room was clean but housekeeping was a little lax;they did not have coffee packet our last morning in the room and did not leave extra drinking cups for water. Other than those flaws, I would stay again.
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Rene G
"Nice Stay"
Room was clean and hotel was very nice. A warm breakfast was included each morning, but did not offer a great selection of foods.
5 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Tammy
"Nice place, a few minor issues"
Stayed here for 3 nights, and for sure it's extremely comfortable and the room size is great. Overall they would get a 5 all around for comfort, and have a great breakfast. My 2 complaints are; the first night the internet was VERY slow and no one had any way to explain why; the other 2 nights it worked fine. Also; they do their lawn maintenance starting at 8am! Not getting that at all......I understand they have a lot of ground to cover, but they were done by noon or so; why not do the lawn from noon to 4pm instead? I was woken from a dead sleep at 815 [went to bed at 3] by the sound of super-loud mowers right outside my window and when I complained it was just a shrug and "we need to mow the grass." Gotcha; but how about not waking up your customers who are on a vacation and may want to sleep in? If not for that I would give this place 5 stars all around.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
I checked out earlier than I needed to so I did not get to walk around the lovely grounds. Everyone one was very friendly.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
C.A. Brown
"fantastic service"
Great!
3 night trip Jun 14, 2014
absolutely delightful
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Staying here is worth every penny!"
This hotel is worth every penny. The staff is great and very helpful the complimentary breakfast is awesome. Cleanliness of hotel and the rooms is excellent. Pool is refreshing. The grounds are beautiful and quaint. I recommend if you come to the Manchester area you stay here.
10 night business trip May 26, 2014
Marc
"Fair value for low expectations."
We had booked a non smoking king but when we entered the room, it was a double that reeked of cigarettes. The desk clerk gave us a different room after what I felt was too much protesting for a clear mistake on her part. The floors were quite dirty as was the pool area, which staff only unlocked on request.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
KB
"nice place"
was quite nice rooms clean comfy beds. staff very nice and coutreous very happy!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
ec crowley
Room was extremely clean, had all the features I needed like coffee maker, microwave, and fridge. Definitely would stay again!
5 night business trip May 18, 2014
Hotel looked new and the room was of good size and clean. Hotel was very difficult to find at night, more signage would have be helpful. Breakfast was horrible! Lukewarm, dry, tasteless omelets and dry tasteless potatoes. Danish were nice. I took a couple of bites and through away the egg and potato breakfast. I drove down the road and purchased a "real" breakfast at a diner. I stay frequently at the Best Western in Quincy where a nice freshly cooked breakfast is served so this breakfast was a big disappointment.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Wayne McDonald
"It was OK, but a "hot" breakfast just means...."
It was OK, but a "hot" breakfast just means they've heated up some frozen, pre-shaped, pre-cooked egg patties and frozen sausage patties and put them in a steam pan. Don't expect to get anything made to order or fresh. Not bad, just seemed a little deceptive. Also, the fruit was old (overripe, browning bananas and bruised apples) and nobody wanted to eat it. There was a good selection of pastries, yogurt, and condiments, plus a juice machine, coffee, and cereals to choose from. They also have a waffle maker.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Very clean and quiet. Excellent breakfast!"
We were very pleased. The room must have been a smoking room at one time; we could detect a smell of smoke, although there had been an attempt to camouflage it.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Elinor
"Perfect"
Very clean, very curtious ,my kids had a blast in the America room and pool.breakfast was amazing so much to choose from unlike other hotels and motels where you get a muffin and juice here you feel like your in a resteraunt acomidations where amazing overall the best place we have ever stayed at if you could rate more then 5 stars I would give 100 stars couldn't ask for better what a beautiful place and the out side grounds are very well kept and beautiful in its self makes for an amazing walk. Not enough for to type all the great things there but great place to stay. We won't stay anywhere else when we travel!!!! Thank you.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2014
Chad
The bed & pillows must of been there since they opened, they were not comfortable at all.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
KEH
"Great friendly atmosphere and staff"
Staff went over and beyond to help create a more special personalized stay for my guest and me. Thank you
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
very loud
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
Danielle
"Slipping"
When we arrived we were told that a handicapped room was requested. That was not true. Although a handicapped room is needed for some, it is uncomfortable for us. We were told there were no other rooms available. The next night we were moved to a standard king room. Then the room wasp not made up the next morning. We had to make our bed and go to the front desk to exchange linens. We left a day early.
4 night trip Jan 28, 2014