All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
4005 Whistler Way, Whistler, BC, V0N1B4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not much help with our loud neighbors"
This was the only hotel on your list that was pet friendly at a reasonable cost. The hotel was Ok, friendly service, but desk did not do much when I complained about the party going on next door at 1:30 am. Desk person knocked on their door, asked them to keep it down, the group loudly left the room for awhile and then returned and continued to party until 3:30.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Whistler Trip"
Cute hotel with free bike rental for first 2 hours. Needs kid size bikes if it's supposed to be family friendly. No free breakfast and it's $19 a day for parking in gated garage. custo re service was great. Many are from AUS and the UK. Loved their accents! Pool was outside, so too cold to swim, but used the hot tub. Decent price, would return.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Trang
"Mountain bike weekend convenience and value"
Friendly staff; responsive to managing loud neighbors; convenient bike storage/vale service;
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"wedding crasher"
Friendly service, great location, descent pool.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
To crowed other wise great
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
MICHAEL
"Pemberton Festival 2015"
Limited counter space in the bathroom was a bit of an issue. No toothpaste - even a small tube would have helped. Coffee/tea provided was disgusting due to powdered cream. Small creamers in the fridge would make a world of difference. Only half of the plug outlets worked. Other than that, our stay was nice. Hotel staff was very helpful and pleasant.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Slept well."
Pleasant and restful. Only surprise was the parking fee.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
"Whistler getaway"
We loved the location of this hotel. You walk across the street right into the village. We also loved the free bicycles. Great hotel with good pricing.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2015
michele
A strange couple walked in to my room, having been given a key to my room. Management apologized for that with a cheap, small bottle of wine. Not impressed. If I hadn't been there, my things could have got stolen. Then, the following morning, MY key didn't work in the door, and I was locked out...
2 night trip Jun 17, 2015
"Think performance"
It was good to stay to go around village convenient to approach any facilities. Talking about bed size is king gave me deep sleep. But even discounted, the cost was 170$ without meal and parking. Consider your budget.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"Was perfect for our family vacation"
Perfect for our vacation with kids. Walkable to all attractions. We enjoyed the swimming pool.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"not bad..."
Decent...
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
arnold
Was in the area for 2 days and 1 night, loved the Aava Hotel. Clean, spacious, overall great experience
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"nice hotel close to everything."
i have always stayed at a condo. we got in a night early and needed a place to stay. my wife had rather stayed at the Aava the whole time. i have been to whistler five out of the last six years. i will highly cosider the Aava for my next stay. great staff, great location, and very clean rooms.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
anthony
"Very clean, comfortable, and close to the ski lift"
My husband and I enjoyed a four day weekend in the Aava Whistler Hotel. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable after a hard day of skiing. It was one of the only hotels in the area that advertised King sized beds, a must for my husband and I. Whistler Village was right across the street, with easy access to all the shops, restaurants, and ski lifts. We would most definitely stay there again!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Jeanne
"Consistently a Great Deal"
We have stayed at Aava for the past four years during ski trips to Whistler, although we have been skiing at Whistler for almost 20 years. In prior trips, we have tried everything from top 4-star full service hotels to budget motels. Aava seems to be the best combination of comfort, service, price and convenience for us.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Ken
"Nothing special"
The King room was nice, clean, and spacious; however, the bathroom is is entirely too small with very little counter space for getting ready. There is only one towel rack in King room, no other hooks. The toilet works well but sounds like jet propulsion, so much that even the toilet in neighboring rooms will wake you. Basically, there is nothing luxurious about the bathroom as it falls short on covering basic ergonomics. The $18 (CA) breakfast falls short- some things are worth paying a little more for but this is not the case- go out in town and you'll get a much better breakfast for less. I travel often for business and pleasure, as a result, I occasionally leave an item behind in my hotel room. Most hotels I've stayed at have mailed me the item before I had even asked about it. Never has a hotel asked me for my credit card in order to mail an item back. Alternatively, I attempted to work out sending a self-addressed envelope- apparently this was too complicated. Long story short, the hotel is clean and modern but there is nothing special about it or the service- it's just ordinary. I'd prefer to pay a little more for a better bathroom and better customer service.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Ski trip"
Comfortable room but rather on the small side. Close to the ski slopes. Breakfast not every exciting.
6 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Kampfen
"Friendly, Helpful Staff. Great Location!"
Nice hotel just outside of the Village. Close walk to lifts. Clean and modern. Only downside is that bathroom and bedrooms are kind of small. Would definitely book there again!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Seattleite
"Okay, but more for partiers"
Nice staff, decent rooms, and good location, however if you don't smoke, binge drink, or like to have personal space in your hot tub, you might want to try some place else. The hot tub was a constant sausage fest after skiing with 15+ people who bring their beer and camp out for hours. After squeezing our way in, we found that some of them weren't even hotel guests and did not respect the 'no glass' policy. Until now, I've never seen people stay in the hot tub and just drink for hours. We smelled cigarette smoke coming from the room next to us, which seemed to be having a loud wrestling match the second night till 1:00am. All in all it wasn't too bad. I've stayed in worse places, but next time I think we'll try some place else.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"650 steps / 7min to either Gondola"
Booked thru Hotels.com and all was as advertised. The Good: Very new/clean/modern. While there are several properties closer to the lifts, as snowboarders we found the cost vs. Proximity tradeoff favorable for Aava. No issue whatsoever. Skiers might feel differently. Loved the cappuccino machine in the ski locker room at days end. Nice touch. Parking was free. Needs Improvement: WiFi was maddeningly intermittent and slow when available. Hot tub is undersized for hotel size at Apres - ski times.
7 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Not bad for the price."
Rooms were a bit small, but clean. The Hotel is about a five minute walk from almost everything in the village (restaurants, coffee, shops, ski lift. Overall it was a comfy stay, I was just expecting something much fancier by the pics online, but it fit what I needed which was something reasonably priced near the lift.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Phil
$550 for a cracker box size room that frankly wasn't worth the money that was paid for it. Also, pool facilities were crowded and quite small. Hotel staff was friendly.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
scott
"Disappointing"
Room was clean, though small. The wifi service is was inoperative during the entire 6 day stay. Staff were unresponsive about it. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Easy access to Village"
Nice, clean hotel with exceptional and accommodating staff. This was our second stay in 6 weeks and we will stay here again!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Good stay, comfortable bed."
Cheapest place we could find in the Village. Turned out to be a modern, clean, fresh hotel. Pleasant staff. Good storage for ski equipment. Outside of the noise of the main drag but literally across an access road from it. Most of the other reviews I saw talked about the hotels being "run-down", this place was certainly not. Has a nice hot-tub and pool open in the winter.
2 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"Nice place to stay, close to all"
Hotel was nice and close to whistler village, 1 minute to village stroll, 5 minutes to the lifts/gondola, but a little too close on Thursday and I guessing Friday nights where the bar/club across the street had music so loud it was shaking our windows and kept waking us up until 0400. It was great Mon to Weds.
4 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"good value and great location"
good value for ski vacation to Whistler. Close to lifts and town so very convenient. Only thing that would be better is an on site lounge for apres ski.
5 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Justin
"8 night ski trip in February"
This was the second time we have stayed at the Aava while skiing Whistler Blackcomb. While this may be one level below the luxury hotels like the Pan Pacific it is considerably more reasonably priced and still very well outfitted,comfortable, clean and is staffed by a very friendly, knowledgable and helpful staff. The ski lifts are in easy walking distance (5 minutes with gear) as are many restaurants, bars, shops and a full grocery and liquor store as well as pharmacy. One other advantage is that it is slighly recessed from the main village so it is not as noisy as some of the other hotels when the skiing/partying season is in full swing. But it is close enough that you can partake as much as you want and stil go back to the Aava and get a quiet, comfortable nights rest. Special mention to one of their concerges - Casey. He is an extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful person who is willing to take as much time as it takes to answer any questions you may have on the mountain, the village, your gear or anything else you might want to know. I don't remember having met a more pleasant or helpful person anywhere I have traveled. Would stay here again with pleasure. Just hope the snow is slightly better next time as it was an off year..
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Clean, convenient, good room size, small bathrooms"
We stayed from a Thursday night through Sunday at what is supposed to be the height of ski season, but we're not skiers, so we had no expectation that this hotel was targeted at us. However, I was pleased with the cleanliness, the convenient location, the ease of access, and the feel of the hotel. Things to know: the hotel does not have a restaurant or bar, although it does serve a buffet breakfast in a separate building. We bought that breakfast one day, and it was adequate, but not impressive. You have to purchase a voucher from the front desk and then take that to the buffet. The staff was knowledgeable about nearby restaurants and hotels (we were meeting others). One bonus is that we were put in a 3rd floor room, which meant we had a lovely high ceiling and meant we didn't have to hear anyone above us stomping about in ski boots. Bathrooms are surprisingly small. TV channels are adequate, but there is no way to purchase movies or other entertainment in the room. However, since WiFi is free, you can stream on your laptop or tablet. Housekeeping service is quick and rooms are clean.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Comfy perch for non-ski weekend"
In town for a birthday getaway for non-skiers, we were pleased with the modern room, comfortable bed, and location just off the main village stroll. Our room was an end unit with a vaulted ceiling, which felt dramatic and cozy for the snowfall we got while there. The bathroom was tiny though functional and attractive, and the outdoor hot tub saw a lot of use, perhaps too popular for its small size such that we never felt called to use it. We did not linger much in the hotel but found it a comfortable overnight perch. We would stay here again but would also compare rates elsewhere and explore other properties without regret.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Graham
"Whistler"
Excellent staff, convienant storage lockers and do not forget about the hot chocolate
7 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Perfect for Skeleton parents!"
Our first trip to Whistler to watch our daughter who is a skeleton athlete. Very close to the sliding facility and to the Village. We will stay at the Aava again!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Walking distance to everything. no car needed."
This hotel was perfect. located right in the village. less than a 3 minute walk to the lift. right in the heart of dining, bars, grocery store, liquor store, everything. some of the reviews complained of the "Thin walls"...ok, so yes, I for sure could hear the neighbors flushing their toilet and I am not sure what the upstairs neighbors were doing at 7am. waxing their skiis on the carpet? mowing the lawn? but overall the place was great. the whistler bus from Vancouver Airport dropped us right in front of hotel. no lugging bags thru the village. Can not wait to go back.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Tiffany
"Whistler Aava"
Great service. Clean hotel. The breakfast buffet is a tad overpriced - would most likely have gone for it if it was $15-
2 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Affordable Hotel in Whistler Village"
Stayed for 2 days in December 2015 for family ski vacation. We ran out of toothpaste, however, as the hotel did not supply any, and had to trek to 7-11 across the village.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Ski Hotel"
Great stay at Aava Whistler Hotel. The hotel is located just off the village square but easy walk to the slopes and restaurants.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"cheapest hotel during Christmas near village"
looked fancier online. We wanted a full service hotel with food and drinks.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
westie
"Great location but thin wall..."
The location is great, short walk to the main stroll of the village, but the wall and the door are too thin, you can hear conversation in next doors and hallway. The house keeping started cleaning in the next room, just past 8 am. It was so loud and could hear every move from opening a toilet seat and shuffling things around and off course the vacuum cleaner. Too bad, it is a convenient location and the hotel is simple but nice enough but I don't want to hear noise from other rooms.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
ayano
"Great location and nice hotel!"
We enjoyed our stay here with clean room and friendly staff. Location is also a plus . We will come back again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Fred
"Very nice hotel."
Very nice hotel. Not far from lifts or village. Do not have a bar or restaurant. Breakfast buffet is nice but no lunch or dinner. Would be nice for families.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Thank you"
Great service i'll definitely come back, comfortable, clean and great location
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice resort close to everything"
5 minutes walk to the village and main lift. Free locker and boot warming storage. We will definitely come back.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Kenneth
Basics, but sometimes that's all you need. Staff is fine, rooms are clean, and location is good.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the village"
Nice friendly staff,didn't find the bed too comfy but overall it was a good experience,everything is 5 mins of a walk
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
abhi
"Nice hotel in a great location."
We were pleasantly surprised with the quality and location of this hotel. It was very close to the Village. All we had to do is walk across the street and we were in the middle of the activity. We would gladly stay there again.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Quick access to village walk and lifts."
Room was adequate size, clean, and updated. Nice bathroom and showers. Didn't use gym/pool because I was on the holl
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Just a Hotel room...."
This hotel is centrally located to the village. We paid for a Superior King room - which is just a small hotel room with a king bed...I guess we were expecting more based on the pictures...
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Clean and comfortable hotel"
I was surprized the facilities and conditions are very good. We stayed 3 nights, but on the 3rd day's morning, bed making was terrible. Not changed the any bed linen, not cleaned the carpet, either... Even though the facilities are very good, I only regret the room service.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Hiroshi
"Superior stay!"
Excellent accommodations! Nice room. Nice staff. Super convenient location.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014