All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5455 Green Park Drive, Irving, TX, 75038, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Nice hotel, good location, rooms very comfortable!"
Overall very nice place to stay, especially for the price
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Everything was great. Had no problems. Staff was wonderful.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
For a mid range hotel this was truly wonderful. Loved the layout of the room. Service was great. Food at breakfast was very good. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat, and we do LOTS of traveling.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great hotel! clean, great service and great location!"
great location with an outstanding service, hotel was very clean. Nothing but great things to say about this place!
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Cold stay!!!!"
There was no fan in bathroom, also we were woke up at 3 am but smoke alarm and were made to stay in the cold for quite some time. The tv had problems with sound and picture. The outlets for TV hook up for computer or DVD didn't work properly. When I asked to speak with manager I never received a call back. I waited a week and still no response. When I ordered food downstairs they were out of a lot of items.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Anna
"great staff and management"
Great room for a great price.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Jimmy
"Great hotel to stay for a low price"
The Hyatt Place Las Colinas was better than I expected. The rooms were clean. The decor and design of the room was very modern. The breakfast was okay, better than a continental breakfast. The Las Colinas area was very nice and upscale. The hotel was minutes away from shopping and eateries.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
staffany
"Good stay"
The hotel is near highway, but not noisy at all. Not many restaurants around the hotel though. The bathroom is a little bit small if we have more than one person using the bathroom. (I needed to shower my young kids, so the bathroom was crowded). The lady in the kitchen made fresh sandwiches and only brought 5 to 6 ones out each time. The taste of fresh sandwiches was great, but it was taken in seconds when there was a waiting line. We got an early flight and needed shuttle service before 6:00AM, but the service didn't start until 7:00AM. Not very convenient. The reason we booked this hotel was because of the close location to Dallas Love Field Airport and the shuttle, but we couldn't use it at all.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
I stayed there for one night. everything was OK. Lovely staff Nice breakfast
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Behnam
"Great place to stay!"
We loved the breakfast. The services were awesome.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Joelle
Very comfortable and great clean smell. Excellent breakfast.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Dc
"Nice place to stay in Dallas"
Good hotel, safe, convenient, and cost effective
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Evan
"Two night getaway!!"
A two night stay, service was great. Breakfast was plenty, and room was clean and a perfect size for and my family of six. Wil stay again.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
richard
"Pleasant stay at serene and beautiful location"
This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in the United States. First of all the hotel is located in a serene and beautiful area of Dallas, Irving. Scenic view from our room. The hotel building itself looks sophisticated and feel classic. One of the best beds, quality breakfast, high speed internet, usual parking right in front of the hotel. Two grill restaurants are there, right in front and another one on it's side. The hotel has shuttle service. We used it to go for a quick shopping to Walgreens which is two minutes drive from the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Staying at Hyatt Place - Irving/Las Colinas"
The hotel had one of the best rooms I have ever seen. It's not a high-end, blow-you-away kind of room, but comparing it to the price I paid, it definitely exceeded expectations and the value was great. This has made me a fan of the Hyatt brand. The room had great features with a comfortable sitting area. The breakfast was good, and the 24-hour coffee/wine/dessert bar is quite cozy. We didn't order room service, but there were a lot of food options and the prices were competitive with both restaurants and fast food locations nearby.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Jeremiah
"Wonderful stay for good price"
This hotel is great! It's about 15-20 minutes from the Kay Bailey Hutchinson convention center which was great because that's where I needed to be the night I stayed here! The hotel was very clean. Beds were pretty comfortable and there was a ton of space inside of the room, we had two double beds, a couch pullout double bed, and there was still room to walk around and there were 3 mirrors(one full length, two large waist up mirrors) which was very conveinet because we had three girls trying to get ready in there! Overall, it's an amazing hotel at a great price!
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Kylie
"Great service near DFW"
This Hyatt Place did not disappoint. Great front office personnel who offered personalized service with genuine care and concern to help.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice hotel. Wonderful view. Polite and kind people"
We stayed for one week. The hotel was super nice, clean, and comfortable. Nice view. Room service perfect. Manager professional and polite as others workers. We enjoyed all the time. The breakfast was delicious much better than other hotels. We will come back any time we travel to Texas. Front desk personnel provided excellent service :) Excellent service and low cost. We have a nice room size with a little living room; so comfortable.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Marie
"Not close to DFW"
It cost us $32 to get from airport with 3 people in a cab because our plane was delayed and we arrived at 10:10. On checking in there were no doubles even though I had booked one a week before, paid for the room a week before as it was non refundable and chosen to pay $10 extra for a double room rather than a king. However there were no kings left no apology and no refund.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
traveller
"fun"
The bathroom was small but other than that it was a really nice room
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Tony
"Hotel amenities"
The tv didn't work, and breakfast was cold.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Annette
"Dallas Cowboys"
Quiet clean hotel and in an area close to shopping and next to the expressway, for easy travel.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
The staff was friendly. The room was clean and super roomy as well as trendy. I visited the BBQ place in front of the property, which was excellent. No problems or complaints whatsoever.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
kg
"Best hotel I have ever stayed at."
Went to Dallas to visit family and was very impressed with the staff, room and the breakfast every morning. The van driver even helped fix our GPS to get us going in the right direction back home.
4 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
william
"comfort"
We always love staying at Hyatt place. They all have the.same smell and feel. It is almost like home: )
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Sara
"Great! I will definitely go back."
The Hyatt Place was excellent! It's a great deal for your money, and I will definitely go back.
"Great experience!"
Only stayed one night but our stay was excellent! The staff are ver friendly, room was clean & in great condition, the breakfast buffet was also excellent! Will definitely stay again!
Melinda
Clean, good breakfast, huge rooms. Only stayed one night.
lauren
"Good Safe Location, Good rate, clean, and friendly"
We were very happy with this hotel, very clean, very friendly staff, the room was really nice the bed was good. They offer "Crib's" just a note on that they are actually Pack N Plays, they do not have sheets for them they will give you two pillow cases to put over them. This is fine but our baby will not sleep in a Pack N Play so this did not work out well for us.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Ryan
"great experience"
From the front desk to the room everything was great.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"Convenient hotel near McArthur Blvd"
Would not use hotel again. Never saw a manager around. Breakfast was poor quality. Fruit bruised, eggs salty and watery. Sausages undercooked...my children were disappointed with breakfast too. Ended up going out. One elevator out of commission. No one working to fix it. Toliet was not working in bathroom when we got back to room late in evening. Staff person was incredible and put us in another room immediately. Five stars to staff! Cleanliness 5 stars! Everything else needs to improve. It was to disruptive to not have everything working in room, then to pack up luggage and move to another room at 12 midnight. We purchased the room to avoid driving home on 1-35 late at night ....when our children had performances in the morning down the road from hotel. We wanted a hotel room close to performance place for the weekend so we could have a few extra hours of sleep rather than travel back and forth to Irving from our town and to avoid late night construction on I-35 that would cause delays. Wor not stay here again.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"WOULD NOT GO BACK"
I was told that there would be a temporary hold on my card that would be released, the money was never returned for. a made up reason of smoking in the room. I DON'T EVEN SMOKE!!! I have tried calling five times and left messages for the manager and still have not receive a call back.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Taylor
We had a great experience, it was closed to everything and really comfortable mattress to rest and sleep. also, very clean.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Jeanny
"Best Beds I've Slept On!"
Great room, fab beds and great staff. They could do better on the breakfast front, needs improvement and some imagination, adequate but not Hyatt Place yet!
2 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Graham
"Great Place"
Very nice staff. Very clean and quiet. Great Breakfast.
4 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Excellent Service- close to everything"
We enjoyed our stay. Very clean!
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Ronald
"Convenient. Nice. Value for Money GREAT"
PLEASE do not irritate people. This survey is insisting that I write more than what I want to write. This is irritating. Hotel was great But Expedia survey is irritating.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Deepak
"Eric went above and beyond"
When I checked in, I was dismayed to find that the airport shuttle started at 7:00 am because my flight left at 6:00. Eric was sympathetic, and when I checked out, he told me that a sister company had a shuttle and that he had called them. Even beyond that excellent service, when the shuttle was delayed, Eric was willing to take me to the airport himself. Fortunately, the shuttle arrived, and I made my flight in plenty of time. Hyatt is very lucky to have such a tremendous asset!
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"VERY PLEASANT"
ROOMS VERY GOOD, STAFF VERY PLEASANT AND ATTENTIVE, BREAKFAST GOOD
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Les D.
"Great for Weekend Getaway"
This hotel was beautiful and clean - I think recently remodeled, and no construction left over. Front desk staff was kind and generous (didn't charge for a comb, and I saw later that it normally has a price). The free breakfast was more than adequate and there's plenty of seating near and around the lobby. The only downside was that the pool was closed for unknown reasons, though it was close to 80 degrees outside during our stay (Nov 2014). Great value for a room that's nearly a suite (comfy couch and ottoman)!
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Krista
"state of disrepair!"
I typically LOVE staying in Hyatt, but this one misses the mark. While we were there the elevator was broken for the duration of our stay and the "heated" pool was not working either. The pool was the main reason we chose this hotel. It was very disappointing. We were not informed about the elevator until after we had unloaded our luggage.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Brad
1 of 2 elevators was broken when I arrived. The second one went out & I had to walk down 6 floors. ( an effort as I've had double knee replacement). They did however get it fixed by the time I returned. Breakfast was good and they permitted a late checkout ( 1hour) which helped me out. I would stay there again,
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
"Love this Hotel!"
I love this hotel! It was so nice and the lady at the front desk was sooo friendly! I will definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
It was great!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Lakeitha
"Great experience! Hope to stay again!"
Better than expected. Room was great and staff was friendly. Would definitely stay again. We were there a couple of days, had a great time. Breakfast every morning. Nice selection of snacks and drinks. Not sure what else to say. It was a good experience.
"Reasonably priced, roomy, comfortable, and clean."
Needed a room last minute at 3am. Staff was great!
"Very Nice Hotel"
The room was comfortable, the wifi worked very well, the staff were very pleasant.
"Enjoyed my stay"
Great service and facilities, heating/AC unit was a little loud compared to most of my Hyatt Place stays.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Loved my stay, will be back!"
Courteous and professional staff, clean facilities across the board, wonderful location and neighborhood.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Ngofah
"Great staff and lovely hotel.... But noisey!"
The staff was incredible. My only compkaint abd only reason i didnt give it 5 across the biatd was because the room was lous. The heater rattled and i could hear the elevators and people talking outside of my door.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014