All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1542 N Highway 360, Grand Prairie, TX, 75050, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Nice but need bigger bathrooms."
The room was nice but the bathroom is extremely small.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Poor Experience"
Disappointed. Expected more from Hyatt. Poor internet connection. No microwave in room. Hotel in bad need of update/repair.
6 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
"Close to where we needed to be"
Nice hotel and staff. The only thing lacking would be the breakfast. There wasn't any sausage or bacon or meats of any kind. Other than that our stay was pleasant and the bed was comfortable and we would stay again if we are in the area in the future.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Jackie
"Good for nights rest."
Hyatt Place offers spacious rooms for family and large groups. Rooms need some maintenance.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Darrio
"Complementary Breakfast Sprint!"
I enjoyed my stay but will not stay in that area again. I was hoping to be closer to everything. I was close but not in the middle of where everything was. I know that couldn't be helped. I was VERY disappointed with how early the breakfast closed. I've stayed a lot of hotels and haven't heard of them closing that early, especially on a weekend. 10 AM is WAY to early!!!!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
SHERRI
"Comfortable Stay across from new Cowboys stadium."
The staff was very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. The only missing item was room service, but there are plenty of places to go and grab something as well.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Great room at a fair price"
Great room. It was plenty large for the four of us. Nicely furnished and very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would have liked to see a microwave in the room.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Sheila
"Wonderful stay"
Rooms were welcoming and nice, plenty of room for the the family and my next trip going back to the Hyatt.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Bad review for this visit, NEXT visit much better"
Close to Cowboys stadium, Rangers, Six Flags, Water park, centralized to DFW metroplex. Unfortunately the downside was A/C was extremely noisy so we switched rooms. The second room A/C did not work, Hair dryer did not work, TV did not work. Upside bed was comfortable and close to local attractions. I think we would give it a second chance when we come back to town. Every one and every place can have a bad day. I had recently stayed at this same hotel for work and visit was perfect.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Scot
"Comfortable stay."
The hotel is clean and quiet. It is not near anything that you can walk to, so must have car. Has fairly good selection of breakfast items, but did not always keep things filled. I liked the design of the room, with spacious area with couch and desk, except the room with toilet and shower is incredibly small. Shower has fixed glass opening and you have to turn sideways to get by the toilet to get into the shower. Crazy design that I cant believe a building code would allow. Even if the shower head had been on opposite wall, it would have been better. Except for that, layout of room was great. . Note that there are two Hyatt Places within a five minute drive of each other. Search for this one using Grand Prairie.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"National Championship Game"
Strangest Hyatt I have ever stayed in. The bathroom/shower area was tiny! The staff was very friendly but service was a little slow. It must be hard to find people who want to work nights. One of the elevators was broken during most of our stay. Very convenient location. It was easy to find our way back during our travels. Large space for my "office away from the office". Ample seating area.
6 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Vaughn
"love the Hyatt"
Every time we come to Dallas we stay at the Hyatt because the hotel is great and so is the service. Had a little room service problem the last stay but hotel.com and the Hyatt resolved the issue.
2 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"Needs an updating."
Rooms are comfortable and spacious. The location was good as it was close to AT&T stadium. The rooms are in need of an upgrade as is the lobby area. One of the elevators was not working and it took a life time to get an elevator. I also think the staff could have been a bit more friendly.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Ok"
Bathroom was a little small
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
leonardo
"i'll be back. ☆☆☆☆☆"
I will be utilizing this hotel for each stay when I come in during football season. The only thing was if the hotel offers shuttle to AT&T Stadium then there should be a radial button to select. That way it can be requested at that time and relieve some of the out of town driving to and from.
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2015
Angelina
"Sleeping in comfort"
Slept inn after Cowboys game!! Room and beds were comfortable !!! Went to get breakfast at 9:30 all gone and put up !!
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Will likely stay here again"
Good room and service at a reasonable price. Some fixtures and carpet are showing their age but I wouldn't want to have to spend a lot more to correct that.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
very nice hotel but had a problem with door we were locked in and had to call someone to get us out of room slid the key under door and they opened door from outside
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
rey
"we need bigger beds"
two beds are two twin size, they are not two queen. Overall were good, nice hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Weitang
"Nice hotel, bad points policy"
Always like Hystt Place layout. Stayed with parents here to visit family in Dallas and additional sitting room came in very handy for our visit. Breakfast was also a plus. Was not aware that booking through Hotels.com would not allow me to collect Hyatt points. Bad policy. If Hyatt uses a broker to sell rooms, they need to honor Hyatt points.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Need to disclose all about stadium shuttles"
we were in town for Cowboy game and thought we would have a shuttle to the game. They indeed provided a shuttle to the game but they failed to mentioned that you are your own for the way back to the hotel.Lucky for us there are plenty of taxis at the stadium taking people back to their hotels.
Jose
"Good price, decent location."
Very friendly staff! Unfortunately ESPN and the wifi were not working.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
cliff
"Room problems"
Bathroom is to small, vanity sink is directly in front of bed with no door for privacy. As saw bugs crawling around bed area
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Amazing stay"
The hotel was very cheap and very nice! Although the bathroom was a little tight in space, it was very nice. The pillows were so comfortable and the living room area was very convenient. I enjoyed every moment there!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Booked and Paid for King Size Bed for New Years"
I reserved, booked and paid for a King size bed for me and my girlfriend for New Year's Eve. Upon checking in, I was told by the front desk attendant that they were out of King size beds. I told her that my room was already paid for and that my room and bed preference was supposed to be "guaranteed" as my reservation stated that I would be charged for room upfront with "no cancellation refund". The front desk attendant told me the rooms were on a first come basis and that there was no price difference for two queen beds which we did not want. It was 3:00 AM in the morning, we were tired from celebrating New Year's and very disappointed that we had to sleep in a queen size bed-not very romantic.
Kent
"2 Drawbacks"
I really did enjoy my stay. There were only 2 drawbacks : 1 - There was NO microwave in the room ! If you wanted to heat something up, you had to go downstairs ! 2 - There were NO meats in the breakfast buffet ! No bacon, no sausage, no ham !
Freddy G.
"Great place for the money"
Fabulous as usual. We normally stay at another Hyatt Place, but this one was closer for family. This was a little smaller than the other, but still very good. Breakfast for Friday and Saturday after Christmas was crazy, so we didn't eat because there wasn't enough seating. Ordered room service one night for Bruschetta and Pizza; very disappointing. Lady at desk was overwhelmed, forgot our order. Then we had to go get it and the Bruschetta was just a bowl of tomato stuff with crackers. The pizza also tasted like frozen pizza. Still love this place, my boyfriend proposed the night we checked in. We'll visit again, but won't order food again.
4 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Dallas Family Visit"
We had a nice 3-day stay visiting family. Really the only thing that could have been better is the supply of utensils for breakfast..otherwise very nice.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Hyatt hotel"
Was an excellent stay at an excellent hotel great breakfast will definitely be back.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
steven
"Great place to stay for a very reasonable price!"
As usual, the stay was great! Great breakfast....helpful, friendly staff....comfortable bed....etc.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
D & S
"Good place to stay"
It was ok I just didn't like the breakfast wasn't the greatest
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Joshua
"Clean and close to SIX Flags"
Hotel was nice, room very clean and easy access to Six Flags.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Dallas trip"
Overall stay was very pleasant. Thought bathroom was small. Shower head old water waster. Room was very clean. We gota little lost walking back from Dallas game. Called the hotel and they sent a cab to our location. Was very nice of them.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Manuel
"horrible customer service skills"
Sheryl had the worst attitude a front desk clerk could have. She sold our room to someone else right in front of us. I had booked a non refundable room for 2 nights. I'm brown and the other person who got my room was white and Sheryl was white so make your own conclusion of that. Her solution was to book me another room somewhere else. Will never stay at this location ever again.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Visiting Cowboy Stadium/Six Flags, great family ho"
Great location, great price. Room was way bigger than expected.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2014
Drekevrick
"Great place to stay at Christmas time"
Such a nice touch to have an area to wrap last minute gifts if needed since it was right before Christmas- Thank you
"Convenient from hwy"
Good experience... Breakfast was lacking. I would stay again in the future.
4 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Large Room, Horrible Price, Terrible Breakfast"
Room is large. Beds are hard and lumpy. Half the TV channels didn't work. We paid well over $200 for this room. If you pay over $85 go elsewhere. You're trapped and price gauged here. Their "non-refundable" is saying, go elsewhere. The breakfast was cold, stale and all around unedible. Staff states it was due to it being the weekend lol it's always someone else's fault. Try the Marriott or Intercontinental instead for this price.
CyRanch Mom
"Not worth the price"
For about $100 less a night I could have stayed elsewhere. This offered nothing spectacular for the price.
jane
Great hotel! Awesome staff assistance. Will definitely stay there again!
jordan
"very close to AT&T stadium"
Stayed Friday - Monday had a great experience. Would stay again
"Awesome"
Awesome stay! clean spacious nd the service was v good.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Hotel was great. Brandon checked us in and was very attentive. It was obvious he liked his job and understood customer service. Stay was great with only one flaw. The breakfast. It took time for items to be re-stocked.
Heike
"hotel that blows your mind away"
Everything about the hotel was more than we expected. The guys at the front desk were extremely helpful telling us about nearby places to eat and gave us instructions on how to get to the Verizon Arena including a printout with a map. At check in we were given a tour of the lobby and services offered at the hotel. This was one of the best hotels we've stayed at and will stay at them again when we need a hotel in that area.
1 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2014
"Nice off-season rate makes up for lousy breakfast"
Typical room for a Hyatt. Contemporary decor and very clean. Room was exactly the same layout as another Hyatt in Grapevine where I stayed last year. The familiarity was nice. This location was better suited for our shopping needs as it was between Dallas and Grapevine. Got a great rate because Six Flags wasn't open. Although the stay has a complimentary breakfast, please know that there is a reason it is free. Absolutely dreadful "breakfast". Please be prepared to make the short drive across the interstate to the Cracker Barrel. I would definitely stay here again at the off season rate.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
christopher
"Great place!"
We had a wonderful stay at this great hotel. It was conveniently located to all the attractions in Arlington.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"6 Man UIL Football Championship Game"
My family stayed overnight at the Hyatt Place and had a pretty good time. The room was clean (except for a wrapper on the floor) and the beds were comfortable. The only problem we had was with the portable crib. I had requested one when I reserved the room, but it was not noted. When I asked about it when checking in the concierge said they weren't notified. I had to ask him to check to see if there were any available instead of him offering to check. There was one available, which was a pack and play, and I had to take it up to the room. Also, there were no sheets for the pack and play so we ended up putting my 19 month old son down on a towel.
Ana
"hotel"
Slight ant problem in bathroom.
"Great place to stay!"
Great staff, very nice rooms with a lot of space. Loved it!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great hotel. Excellent value."
Great location. Staff were very courteous and helpful. Rooms were exceptional. Great breakfast options.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014