All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
1542 N Highway 360, Grand Prairie, TX, 75050, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"great"
Very nice people, the shuttle service was very convenient!...the breakfast was good.. overall very impressed
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Graduation Gift disappointment"
A/C did not work well; what we paid for these rooms was indecent in light of the facility; should have been $70-$75 night; staff was kind it was just not at all what you would expect for the price. The king suites offer no privacy to the parties sharing the room--no door between the bedroom n the living area.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"No time for paid customers."
My room wasn't cleaned one day. I had to begged them to clean my room and bring fresh towels. They told me they were busy getting the other rooms clean because they were full. I asked to speak to the manager and was told she was in mtgs all day and when she finished she was going home.
6 night trip May 18, 2015
Scecilla
"Dirty, Bad Service"
We booked a room with 2 queen beds through Hotels.com and upon arrival they only had a king bed with a pull out couch. The couch had fresh stains and the sheets on the pull out were dirty. Bathroom floor had obviously not been cleaned. Breakfast was the worst we'd ever tasted and they were completely out of forks. (How do you eat eggs without forks?) We requested forks and the annoyed employee finally dug out some plastic ware from somewhere. Will not return.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Helpful staff"
The staff was very helpful in locating a good restaurant for Mother's Day. Was a short drive to the Rangers ballpark.
2 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Nice staff"
Very good. Nice staff. Enjoyable stay.
5 night business trip May 10, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice hotel, good value, would stay here again!"
Very nice rm, all it needed was a safe! The desk clerk was very friendly, helped us w/transportation to & from the Verizon Theatre where we were going to a concert. Good location, easy to get to. We had a very enjoyable stay!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Carell
"Baseball team"
Everything was as expected, very nice
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Griselda
It was wonderful, very professional setting, suitable for businesspeople and couples. Love the layout of these Hyatt Place accomodations, really feels almost like an apartment for the weekend.
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Colin
"My stay at Hyatt Place"
The stay was nice. I was a little unhappy with the breakfast because I was expecting to place an order for hot food like at Hyatt House. Bathroom was small considering there were four adults in the room. The mattress was not as soft as I wo have liked it to be. Overall, it was a good outing.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Brenda
"not far from Arlington convention center"
We really enjoyed a wonderful breakfast at a safe and affordable hotel. Thanks!
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised in Grand Prairie!"
We really enjoyed this 2-night stay. The place was clean and quiet. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. There was plenty of parking, and the breakfast was top notch. The only thing that was really "out of order" was the ice maker on our floor.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"dallas, close to airport and the cowboy stadium."
everything was good. I didn't like the shower as all water goes on the floor easily because of a narrow swinging floor that is too close to the toilet and hard to get out. that was the only thing the personnel were very nice.
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
greg
"Review"
Pleasant stay and enjoyed the place.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Delilah
"great"
great
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
pedro
"My fav place to crash."
I have not one complaint except the pricey room service. Other than that, I could stay forever.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
Arimathea
"great stay"
it was a great stay overall, will definitely be staying here again!!!
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Timothy
"A great hotel stay!"
The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. The bathrooom met my approval which is not a easy thing to do. The breakfast had a nice variety including some hot items. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Very satisfied"
I was very impressed with both the room and the service. Very clean, comfortable, and quiet. I would highly recommend.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2015
Sherri
"Good place to stay."
Great hotel, good staff, good breakfast.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"nice hotel in Arlington, tx"
Hotel was comfortable, staff was friendly, good place to stay.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"The good and the bad"
The rate the was double normal rates because of the ACM's being in town by note of a local we met, which was the reason of our visit so we cant complain as it was minutes from both Global life and AT&T Park. Check in was horrible on the scale of service. A couple of the men working the front desk need more training on proper hospitality. It was like pulling teeth to get information on what was offered to us as guests. 2 of the days we were their our room was failed to be cleaned. 1 day only moments after entering our room from breakfast, the lock prevented us from having to have access to the room again to get an item for our day trip. It required several trips to the front desk and finally getting assistance from maid who called maintenance who let us in and repaired the lock. We were told this happens frequently to room. Chris who runs the shuttle for the hotel was awesome & gave supreme customer service on all contact during our week visit. FYI rooms dont have safes, so beware of your valuables, i was shocked to find a Hyatt brand hotel without room safes. The free breakfast was small continental and bare to nothing available by 9 am each day so go early if you are using this as a true breakfast. I went down 2 days after 9 and found only decaf coffee and toast or fruit left to enjoy. All in all, I have had better experiences there was good and bad to this hotel, I think with better training and customer focus this will become a great value hotel.
4 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Pretty good"
Forget to let front desk know we had ants in our shower and bathroom wall.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Lori
"Wonderful"
Really enjoy my stay. Breakfast was absolutely amazing here. All around 5 star
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
LeCarlous
The room was very spacious and has all the amenities you need. The bathtub/shower was dated and really needs an upgrade due to chipping.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Katie
"Good Stay"
I came up to Arlington from Austin to visit with friends. I really do enjoy staying at Hyatt Places'. Always friendly and really like how the rooms are set up. Everything was to my liking.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
Beth
Nice stay, beds were comfortable, room was nice and clean. Very convenient location close to six flags, AT&T stadium, Lonestar park etc
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
alex
Great hotel that is centrally located to many shops and great restaurants.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Marlo
"TX Trip"
Very satisfied. Nice hotel.
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Elson
"Shannon's get away"
I came into town for a few days of me time. The shuttle wasn't available but the hotel paid for my taxi ride there. I didn't want to go out so the 24 hour kitchen helped. I had the best Turkey Wrap and it just hit the spot. My room was perfect the bed was not too hard or too soft.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Shannon
"Highly Recommended!"
Staff was very nice and helpful. Room was extremely comfortable and clean. I had no problems.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Staci
"Large, comfortable rooms and close to six flags"
Our refrigerator in our room was not working and within 5 minutes they brought us a new one. Our air conditioner rattled the first night and first thing the next morning they installed a new one. I realize issues come up and things break and the hyatt handled everything very well! The rooms are very large and the beds are so comfortable. The free shuttle was great to take to six flags too! I would stay here again! My only real downside was that breakfast seemed a little crazy. The food was good but they would run out of stuff and it would take them a while to restock. I think they are understaffed at some times.
"Very Disappointing - a bad experience from in to o"
Receiving a dirty room that smelled of smoke , to having to plunge our own toilet and take dripping plunger back to front desk at midnight. Breakfast was always lacking food, utensils, plates, cups etc. and had to stand around and wait for food and found moldy donuts. Internet extremely slow. Maid service props door open to clean room even at 8:30 in morning while you are getting breakfast and having your purse and computer near door. Very terrible hotel experience.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"nice hotel but staff was not helpfull"
The hotel was nice but the people who run the front desk could not find my reservations. i had to leave and come back later that night because they did not have my families room ready. The next day they thought i was leaving even after hotels.com faxed them my reservation so i had to check back in the next day because my key cards did not work.
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
larry
"Love this hotel!"
Love this hotel. We stay here every time we travel to Dallas.
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Charity
"Good stay"
Everything was good which is pretty normal when stayin at an Hyatt..
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Excellent value."
Large extremely clean room. Great overall value.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Not great for families with small children."
Didn't have microwave in room. We were traveling with small kids. They wanted popcorn in the room. Staff didn't clean the pool after a kid got sick. They just closed it. Breakfast was ok. Didn't like the smell of hotel. Extremely strong air freshener that was not a pleasant aroma. Thought the desk staff was a little irritated by having to help us. That's the impression they gave off. Just not that friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice location, poor management"
Couldn't get my room keys to work. After going back down and getting new keys, they finally sent someone up on the third time to open my door. He said he would bring my keys back in a few minutes. After a hour, I went down and got some keys that worked. Then my remote on the t.v. wouldn't work. I made two trips downstairs to exchange the remotes with no luck. The third trip down, I told them none of the remotes worked and they went about their ways, no offer to come check it and see if they could fix it. The next day house keeping came and we told them we were leaving shortly for a wedding. She informed us that we were the last room to clean and they wouldn't wait till we were dressed and come back and clean the room. The following day we were gone most of the day and there was no sign that house keeping had been there that day either. No new towels, cups, or soap and the trash had not been emptied. The beds were still un-made and the towels were still laying around.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Tracy
"Great relaxing stay after six flags."
My husband and I took a trip to have fun at six flags and act like kids for the day. So we stayed two nights with our dog. They charged a little extra to have our pup there ($75), but it was completely worth it to see him at the end of the day and play with him. The hotel had a green patch of grass with doggy bags supplied for when he had to go to the restroom. The room we got had a king size bed and a couch that had a wall separating it. This was a great feature to chill out if the other person wanted to lay down. We ordered dinner downstairs the first night, then brought it up to our room. It was very tasty. The continental breakfast was good, but not great. Overall the whole hotel had a great quiet relaxing, and calming atmosphere. Perfect mini vacation for us.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Eileen
"Spring Break family trip"
The rooms do not have a microwave. We don't normally use one but had a baby this trip and needed to warm a bottle. So I had to go to the lobby to warm it up.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Weekend away"
Very Small Bathroom, and the bathroom has no tub only a shower.This was ok for me but my wife likes to relax in bathtub.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Terry
"Fabulous"
Nice this was the best hotel that I have stayed in.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2015
"Good hotel"
Double beds do not equal QUEEN size beds! It was a comfortable bed, but two full grown, Texas-sized adults couldn't sleep without disturbing the one other. Free breakfast was yummy and had lots of variety-- yogurt, cereal, bagels, donuts, sausage, egg, ham, egg, and cheese on a bun, French toast, and pancakes. Refilling plates was a little slow, but otherwise a good stay!
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
alex
Was awesome, the room nice and comfortable. But the tv had some issues.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
was happy
"Mold"
Go mold on the floor. In my case I do not visit again
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
HWAJIN
"Hit or Miss"
Hotel is comfortable and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Breakfast can be hit or miss. Never had room service for our 3 night stay. No fresh towels, bed was never made ? Elevator wasn't working late the 1st night had to use the stairs. Second stay @ this hotel the 1st time was definitely a better stay. Fair overall. Will try something else next time.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Ray
"It was a great stay."
It was a great stay..upon arrival the check in clerk was very friendly. Room was spacious and comfortable. Only thing didn't like was not enough outlets by the beds. Had to either plug in at desk or by the sink. Otherwise it was a great stay!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay, will return"
Not much to say, enjoyed my stay and look forward to many more trips to the area and future stay.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
BIG D
"wonderful hotel"
this hotel was wonderful very clean the staff was great and very accommodating we will definitely be back at this hotel when we come back to Arlington they had a wonderful breakfast very clean and love that they had a little barfor the late night when you can't get out and drive.the rooms were very clean definitely you are going to come back with my family I would recommend this to anyone who has children the breakfast is wonderful great variety and very clean
Other trip Mar 9, 2015