All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
1542 N Highway 360, Grand Prairie, TX, 75050, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great room and location"
Had never been to Arlington or Six Flags, but this was a great location. Breakfast replenishing was a little slow and disorganized, but food was good. Staff was very friendly.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Carla
Convenient to get the six flags and the ball parks
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"Birthday getawat"
Hung out by the pool with some cocktails and had a nice evening!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Luke
"Great Stay near Six Flags"
I went to the wrong Hotel at first, there are two of these pretty close to each other. At first I was like, don't tell me I picked the wrong one, but to make a long story short. One Hotel has Trolly service and one has a shuttle. The shuttle at the one in Grand Prarie was much faster than the Trolly.All in all, I had a great stay at a very reasonable price.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Bert
The ice machine didn't work on our floor. The hallways were very hot. The staff was not very courteous, especially when asked to pick us up from the airport, which was included in the amenities. The pool area outside had chicken bones laying around and the trash can was overflowing. The rooms and hallways are outdated and dirty, mostly the carpets. Elevators were very slow and the stairs smelled like a mold and mildew. Will not be staying here again.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Great hotel. However the trolley does not pick up at this hotel but they do shuttle every hour upon request.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great room but weird GPS directions"
Great room and really nice service. Unfortunately, the gps directions took us too far and had us using the ramp directly after the hotel entrance and it was a bit messy trying to find a back road/driveway and we ended up getting back on the frontage and turning around. I know you can't control the gps systems, but perhaps a suggestion online in your locations page would help alleviate this confusion (ie. take the earlier exit).
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Manila
"Hyatt Place/North Arlington"
The staff was friendly. However, the first room we were provided had AC issues. We were then given a second hotel room. The second room was missing a refrigerator. Afterwards, the staff switched us to a third room. Accompanied by a staff member, I was permitted to inspect the third room. The third room was clean and had no issues. However, it was very inconvenient switching from one room to the next. Overall, we enjoyed our stay once we had a functioning room.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Sofia
"not again"
a/c was not cold had to use fan told me at front desk all rooms were the same not worth price the cook in breakfast area was rude
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
When checking in, the Hyatt representative acted like she didn't want to be there & was very rude. Also, when I entered My room there was a roach on the ceiling.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Great room, terrible service"
I had a 3 day stay for business. It was convenient for me because it was in the middle of the DFW area. If you're going to 6 flags, it's a great location, about 5 minutes away. The room was big and comfortable. The TV was large and comfortable. My only complaint was the maid service. I stood 3 days and they did not replace my shampoo, conditioner and soap. I ran out but thankfully, I had a backup in my suitcase. They charge us plenty. You'd think the least they could do is to replenish the cleaning supplies. I'll never stay more than one night here again.
3 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Dustan
"Will be back"
There are two of this hotel close to each other and we went to wrong one first- my mistake and one made all the time according to the staff. Got myself to the right place and the manager of the other location had called ahead for me. So I had a nice welcome right away. Only there for 7 hours but staff helpful with checking in, snacks from counter, and an early morning cab. Room clean and bed comfortable. Will stay there again
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Janine
"Trip to Six Flags"
Loved the shuttle access to the park, we appreciated not having to drive and park!!
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Overall a good experience"
Hotel is nice, desk clerk was really friendly and helpful. Only issue was the bathroom is very tiny but overall a good experience.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Rolling Stones Adventure"
My best friend met me to shop and go to the concert. I got lost and the hotel staff guided me in and she was wonderful. I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Debra
It was a great experience. The hotel is very clean and the breakfast was very good
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Mauricio
"Weekend Getaway"
Great hotel! The staff goes out of there way to make you feel like you are at home.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Lousy Breakfast"
Breakfast was very poor compared to other Hyatt Place we have stayed at. Coffee was empty on 4 pots, eggs looked 2 days old, gravy even older. Complained to front desk they just blue me off. Can't recommend this Hyatt .
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Short but sweet stay"
I really like the layout of the rooms at the Hyatt Place. The sofa area (which becomes another bed, making it 3 beds) is so useful for the kids to relax in instead of just being on the beds. The surrounding area also had lots of restaurants making it easy to choose a place to eat at!
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Eileen
"Not my favorite hotel in Arlington, Texas"
I was disappointed in the service at the Hotel. I was out of my room and had the "Return Later" card off my door before noon, which is check out time. Since I had reserved the room and paid for the second night, I assumed they would "Return Later". I returned late in the evening to find my room untouched and beds unmade. I called and was told there was nothing to be done. I was also told it was my fault for having the "Return Later" sign up earlier. I was not pleased. They did take $50.00 off my bill when I checked out. I probably will not stay there again anyway. The couch was wasted space, as it was very uncomfortable to sit on.
2 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"Love This Place"
Everything & Everyone was GREAT.
5 night business trip May 25, 2015
shawn
"Go Rangers!"
Was there for Rangers game. Great location for all we wanted to do in Arlington. Very clean hotel and very friendly, helpful staff. Although we did not use it, they offer a shuttle within a five mile radius. Nice breakfast. Would defiantly stay again. P.S. Try the Mix it Up burger place in the shopping center next door. Yum!
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Tracy
"Won't ever go back!"
My husband, our 3 month old daughter & I stayed here for 2 nights. The room was ok- clean and spacious except for the tiny and awkwardly laid out bathroom. Service was horrible! My husband went down to the "cafe" and ordered coffee.. The worker said, "There's coffee in your room." Another time he asked for an extra blanket and the guy told him it would be 3 hours before we could get one. He asked a housekeeper on the way back to the room and she brought one within 5 minutes. Front desk was just rude and unprofessional!
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
"great"
Very nice people, the shuttle service was very convenient!...the breakfast was good.. overall very impressed
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Graduation Gift disappointment"
A/C did not work well; what we paid for these rooms was indecent in light of the facility; should have been $70-$75 night; staff was kind it was just not at all what you would expect for the price. The king suites offer no privacy to the parties sharing the room--no door between the bedroom n the living area.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"No time for paid customers."
My room wasn't cleaned one day. I had to begged them to clean my room and bring fresh towels. They told me they were busy getting the other rooms clean because they were full. I asked to speak to the manager and was told she was in mtgs all day and when she finished she was going home.
6 night trip May 18, 2015
Scecilla
"Smelly sink"
Sink should be cleaned. It smelled awful. Disposable cups should also be used / available in rooms.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Unhappy camper
"Dirty, Bad Service"
We booked a room with 2 queen beds through Hotels.com and upon arrival they only had a king bed with a pull out couch. The couch had fresh stains and the sheets on the pull out were dirty. Bathroom floor had obviously not been cleaned. Breakfast was the worst we'd ever tasted and they were completely out of forks. (How do you eat eggs without forks?) We requested forks and the annoyed employee finally dug out some plastic ware from somewhere. Will not return.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
It was a good experience. When we went in the room the temperature could have been turned down it took a while to get it cooled down, other than that it was pleasant
Other trip May 24, 2015
dan
"Helpful staff"
The staff was very helpful in locating a good restaurant for Mother's Day. Was a short drive to the Rangers ballpark.
2 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Wonderful stay, nice clean room. Easy check in, friendly staff.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Mrs DL
"Nice staff"
Very good. Nice staff. Enjoyable stay.
5 night business trip May 10, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice hotel, good value, would stay here again!"
Very nice rm, all it needed was a safe! The desk clerk was very friendly, helped us w/transportation to & from the Verizon Theatre where we were going to a concert. Good location, easy to get to. We had a very enjoyable stay!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Carell
"Baseball team"
Everything was as expected, very nice
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Griselda
It was wonderful, very professional setting, suitable for businesspeople and couples. Love the layout of these Hyatt Place accomodations, really feels almost like an apartment for the weekend.
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Colin
"My stay at Hyatt Place"
The stay was nice. I was a little unhappy with the breakfast because I was expecting to place an order for hot food like at Hyatt House. Bathroom was small considering there were four adults in the room. The mattress was not as soft as I wo have liked it to be. Overall, it was a good outing.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Brenda
"Cozy"
in general, the hotel is cozy and nice. the room is dark. need more lights. Found a small spider in my bed.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"not far from Arlington convention center"
We really enjoyed a wonderful breakfast at a safe and affordable hotel. Thanks!
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised in Grand Prairie!"
We really enjoyed this 2-night stay. The place was clean and quiet. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. There was plenty of parking, and the breakfast was top notch. The only thing that was really "out of order" was the ice maker on our floor.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"dallas, close to airport and the cowboy stadium."
everything was good. I didn't like the shower as all water goes on the floor easily because of a narrow swinging floor that is too close to the toilet and hard to get out. that was the only thing the personnel were very nice.
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
greg
"Review"
Pleasant stay and enjoyed the place.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Delilah
"great"
great
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
pedro
"My fav place to crash."
I have not one complaint except the pricey room service. Other than that, I could stay forever.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
Arimathea
"Nice hotel - outlying"
the staff was great - the hotel was fine. It was a little ways away from restaurants. But a nice enough hotel.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Hyatt"
When you walk into the hotel you think you are in the bar area. That was a little confusing and then I had to wait to check in due to the staff member cooking soup for a guest, and then at check out we had to wait again for the staff to come and check us out. Maybe they need to add a front counter employee.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"great stay"
it was a great stay overall, will definitely be staying here again!!!
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Timothy
"A great hotel stay!"
The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. The bathrooom met my approval which is not a easy thing to do. The breakfast had a nice variety including some hot items. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Very satisfied"
I was very impressed with both the room and the service. Very clean, comfortable, and quiet. I would highly recommend.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2015
Sherri
"Good place to stay."
Great hotel, good staff, good breakfast.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015