All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1542 N Highway 360, Grand Prairie, TX, 75050, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Room problems"
Bathroom is to small, vanity sink is directly in front of bed with no door for privacy. As saw bugs crawling around bed area
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Amazing stay"
The hotel was very cheap and very nice! Although the bathroom was a little tight in space, it was very nice. The pillows were so comfortable and the living room area was very convenient. I enjoyed every moment there!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Booked and Paid for King Size Bed for New Years"
I reserved, booked and paid for a King size bed for me and my girlfriend for New Year's Eve. Upon checking in, I was told by the front desk attendant that they were out of King size beds. I told her that my room was already paid for and that my room and bed preference was supposed to be "guaranteed" as my reservation stated that I would be charged for room upfront with "no cancellation refund". The front desk attendant told me the rooms were on a first come basis and that there was no price difference for two queen beds which we did not want. It was 3:00 AM in the morning, we were tired from celebrating New Year's and very disappointed that we had to sleep in a queen size bed-not very romantic.
Kent
"2 Drawbacks"
I really did enjoy my stay. There were only 2 drawbacks : 1 - There was NO microwave in the room ! If you wanted to heat something up, you had to go downstairs ! 2 - There were NO meats in the breakfast buffet ! No bacon, no sausage, no ham !
Freddy G.
"Great place for the money"
Fabulous as usual. We normally stay at another Hyatt Place, but this one was closer for family. This was a little smaller than the other, but still very good. Breakfast for Friday and Saturday after Christmas was crazy, so we didn't eat because there wasn't enough seating. Ordered room service one night for Bruschetta and Pizza; very disappointing. Lady at desk was overwhelmed, forgot our order. Then we had to go get it and the Bruschetta was just a bowl of tomato stuff with crackers. The pizza also tasted like frozen pizza. Still love this place, my boyfriend proposed the night we checked in. We'll visit again, but won't order food again.
4 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Dallas Family Visit"
We had a nice 3-day stay visiting family. Really the only thing that could have been better is the supply of utensils for breakfast..otherwise very nice.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Hyatt hotel"
Was an excellent stay at an excellent hotel great breakfast will definitely be back.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
steven
"Great place to stay for a very reasonable price!"
As usual, the stay was great! Great breakfast....helpful, friendly staff....comfortable bed....etc.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
D & S
"Good place to stay"
It was ok I just didn't like the breakfast wasn't the greatest
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Joshua
"Clean and close to SIX Flags"
Hotel was nice, room very clean and easy access to Six Flags.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Dallas trip"
Overall stay was very pleasant. Thought bathroom was small. Shower head old water waster. Room was very clean. We gota little lost walking back from Dallas game. Called the hotel and they sent a cab to our location. Was very nice of them.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Manuel
"horrible customer service skills"
Sheryl had the worst attitude a front desk clerk could have. She sold our room to someone else right in front of us. I had booked a non refundable room for 2 nights. I'm brown and the other person who got my room was white and Sheryl was white so make your own conclusion of that. Her solution was to book me another room somewhere else. Will never stay at this location ever again.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Visiting Cowboy Stadium/Six Flags, great family ho"
Great location, great price. Room was way bigger than expected.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2014
Drekevrick
"Great place to stay at Christmas time"
Such a nice touch to have an area to wrap last minute gifts if needed since it was right before Christmas- Thank you
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Convenient from hwy"
Good experience... Breakfast was lacking. I would stay again in the future.
4 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Large Room, Horrible Price, Terrible Breakfast"
Room is large. Beds are hard and lumpy. Half the TV channels didn't work. We paid well over $200 for this room. If you pay over $85 go elsewhere. You're trapped and price gauged here. Their "non-refundable" is saying, go elsewhere. The breakfast was cold, stale and all around unedible. Staff states it was due to it being the weekend lol it's always someone else's fault. Try the Marriott or Intercontinental instead for this price.
CyRanch Mom
"Not worth the price"
For about $100 less a night I could have stayed elsewhere. This offered nothing spectacular for the price.
jane
Great hotel! Awesome staff assistance. Will definitely stay there again!
jordan
"very close to AT&T stadium"
Stayed Friday - Monday had a great experience. Would stay again
"Awesome"
Awesome stay! clean spacious nd the service was v good.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Hotel was great. Brandon checked us in and was very attentive. It was obvious he liked his job and understood customer service. Stay was great with only one flaw. The breakfast. It took time for items to be re-stocked.
Heike
"hotel that blows your mind away"
Everything about the hotel was more than we expected. The guys at the front desk were extremely helpful telling us about nearby places to eat and gave us instructions on how to get to the Verizon Arena including a printout with a map. At check in we were given a tour of the lobby and services offered at the hotel. This was one of the best hotels we've stayed at and will stay at them again when we need a hotel in that area.
1 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2014
"Nice off-season rate makes up for lousy breakfast"
Typical room for a Hyatt. Contemporary decor and very clean. Room was exactly the same layout as another Hyatt in Grapevine where I stayed last year. The familiarity was nice. This location was better suited for our shopping needs as it was between Dallas and Grapevine. Got a great rate because Six Flags wasn't open. Although the stay has a complimentary breakfast, please know that there is a reason it is free. Absolutely dreadful "breakfast". Please be prepared to make the short drive across the interstate to the Cracker Barrel. I would definitely stay here again at the off season rate.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
christopher
"Great place!"
We had a wonderful stay at this great hotel. It was conveniently located to all the attractions in Arlington.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"6 Man UIL Football Championship Game"
My family stayed overnight at the Hyatt Place and had a pretty good time. The room was clean (except for a wrapper on the floor) and the beds were comfortable. The only problem we had was with the portable crib. I had requested one when I reserved the room, but it was not noted. When I asked about it when checking in the concierge said they weren't notified. I had to ask him to check to see if there were any available instead of him offering to check. There was one available, which was a pack and play, and I had to take it up to the room. Also, there were no sheets for the pack and play so we ended up putting my 19 month old son down on a towel.
Ana
"hotel"
Slight ant problem in bathroom.
"Great place to stay!"
Great staff, very nice rooms with a lot of space. Loved it!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great hotel. Excellent value."
Great location. Staff were very courteous and helpful. Rooms were exceptional. Great breakfast options.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Santiago
Great experience. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Train wreck in Dallas"
The hotel was terrible. They put us in a dirty room to start out with. Then the ac in our new room did not work and the hot water boilers quit working. A cold shower for two days is not a good thing. Their answer to everything was "we'll give you a free drink". I did not pay for a single beer. Nice to have that, but I would have preferred things to work in the room the way they were suppose to.
3 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great Place to stay!"
Our Stay was a spur of the moment deal, but overall the hotel presented itself very nicely, the only one concern that I had/notice is that the shower glass wasn't properly sealed, the glass that folds into the shower was poorly constructed. while showering, the water would flow through the gap at the bottom of the door and go into the restroom area... once they fix that I believe that it's would be great! I would stay there again...
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
david
Enjoyed changes each morning at the breakfast. Rooms were nice.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
D & S
"Good Night stay, needs better breakfast."
It is a very nice and clean hotel, they sell Starbucks coffee which is a good thing. We did have one person that said the machine was broken the night my daughter wanted a latte and so went back the next evening and had another person state that they haven't heard it was broken and she made us a couple of coffees. I thought that was weird.. They do need to work on the complimentary breakfast, it wasn't very good.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"Nice Room"
The room was very spacious, clean and decorated nicely. However, the park lot and neighborhood surrounding the hotel was poorly lit. We did not feel safe at all. Better lighting is needed in the parking area for night arrivals and visitors.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"love it !"
The room was very spacious and clean. The queen beds are actually twin sized not queen but they were comfortable.
2 night trip Nov 4, 2014
"It is a ok hotel."
There was some hair in the bathroom wall. It was so disgusting. The breakfast was fine, but no one cleaned tables, and napkins and forks run out. We never got any greeting while staying in this hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
"Good hotel/bad staff"
Room was super nice and up go date. We checked in really late (4am) and was able to get a one hour extension on our check out time. Although later would have been nice. The associate that checked us in was unprofessional and rude. Told us first we didn't have a reservation, then asked for proof of confirmation, which we complied. He then told me it was my fault bc I didn't tell him we made the reservation though hotels.com. He then left us standing behind the counter while he left and went into some sort of back office. Reappeared and took another 5 min to check us in. Would have been a great stay if he would have been nicer. Also failed to mention the complimentary hot breakfast that I later read about and was disappointed we missed out on. Wasn't worth the 8 hours we were allowed to occupy the room for.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
agustin
Great hotel, breakfast and staff. Like staying here when in town.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"If you have a pet do not go to this hotel !!!"
We were charged a $75.00 fee for our Yorkie, that we were not aware of. It must be in a very fine print. Will not ever stay at this Hotel again....
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Near Verizon theater"
Everything was fine, just couldn't find the remote. We went to the front desk and they gave us one right away.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Wade
"A close place to stay to visit the Stadium"
It was okay I didn't like the ideal you can't check in until 3pm. I went for the Cowboys game that started at 330pm had to get dress in the lobby restroom.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Alma
"Great stay, but...."
Great stay, I am very happy with overall stay, only complaint is the remote control for tv was not working well, could not change channels, so I went to the front desk and got a different remote but had the same problem, other than that my stay there was great, thanks.
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Hector
"Highly recommended"
Loved it . Will come back again next year and definitely stay for another month for work.
20 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
umar
"Great Price For A Nice Hotel"
Hotel was clean and staff was very friendly. Great price and includes free breakfast. Close to DFW airport as well as major interstate highways making it easier to get around. Came to visit family for holidays and glad I picked Hyatt Place.
4 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"We would stay again."
The hotel was nice,clean and room was nice and clean as well.. Customer service was good. Location was great it was close to AT&T Stadium and other parks, restaurants and shops The food I ordered from my room was good and hot ... But the free breakfast was cold and not much of a variety.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great place!"
Great for the business traveler! Clean facility, nice facilities and very friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Daryl
"Loved it"
Great service, great place to stay The fitness center was definitely a plus
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Calvin
"Great stay for a great price."
Stayed here for a last minute trip with my boyfriend. I've stayed at a Hyatt before and the stay was as comfortable as the last. We both loved how spacious and clean the room was.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"marvelous"
Very clean and staff was friendly and helpful. Will be staying there in the near future.
1 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2014
joe
"Excellent hotel with perfect location"
It is an excellent hotel very close to Six Flags, the Airport and the American Airlines Convention Center.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014