All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
1542 North Hwy 360 (Watson Rd), Grand Prairie, TX, 75050, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Clean
    Food is all right
    Bad amenities
Location is near the airport. Unfortunately my room had a hole in the cling looked like water damage.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Disappointed...Dirty/Run Down"
Very disappointed in this Hyatt Place...usually this chain is my favorite to stay at...not the case here. The hotel itself felt very dark, dingy and overall unclean and this was my first impression in the lobby..dirty floor tiles and walls. The elevators took forever and would constantly ding even though a car was not arriving. The room itself was spacious...but the bathroom was AWFUL...I have seen better in Hotel 6 and Super 8. The tiles were broken and stained...the tub was scratched and dirty. There was mold and peeling dirty wallpaper. ICKY ICKY ICKY...so glad that I was getting up for a race that morning and did not need to shower!
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
tamara
"Weekend Game Day"
Went down on a spur of the moment for a football game at ATT stadium. Always have a good experience at Hyatt Place.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Dwayne
we all were very happy with your service
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
maria
Room was great. Nice clean and affordable
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Very good"
Quick Check in easy check out perfect room
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
"Not going back"
We came in for the football game and I would never go back again. We paid $200 because it states shuttle service. It does not state that it stops 3 hours prior to kickoff and does not pick up. That was the main reason for booking this hotel. The room were old. We had a torn couch and lights that didn't work. Never again.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Humid but happy with the value"
The hotel is showing it's age a bit but was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. My only gripe is that there wasn't a fan in the bathroom so it seemed to stay humid in the room.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2015
"Careful with the shuttle service"
Don't count on the "shuttle service" to and from area attractions. If your game lasts past 10pm, they stop the service and you're stuck getting a cab. Go with a hotel that uses the city trolley service if you're booking to go to a game.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Timothy
"Convenient hotel, musty smell."
The hotel is pretty nice. The only problem we had, which was pretty important for us, was that in all 3 rooms that we had, there was a musty smell. I don't know if they recently had washed the carpets and they didn't ventilate the room adequately but the smell defenitely bothered us.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
Eduardo J
"ok"
It was ok,trash cans had no bag.not enough breakfeast made,we had to wait on it.over heard some lady lost her belongings as I checked out!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
"Needs more shuttle service"
The hotel was clean and well staffed. The elevator seemed to need a servicing due to lots of shaking and jerking. I would have liked to have had more shuttles to AT&T stadium available. We used Uber to get to and from the stadium. Uber charged 6x normal fare after the game because of high demand. Overall a nice place.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Great stay in a great town"
Very nice stay. Staff is friendly and very helpful. If you are going to an event at AT&T Stadium this hotel is very close and we had no trouble getting a taxi to and from the stadium. The taxi could not let us out right at the stadium front door but it was close enough.
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Drew
"Two hotels same name, be careful."
The hotel was adequate though over priced. My biggest critique is that this hotel has the same name as one closer to Cowboys stadium. This Hyatt Place is actually in Grand Prarie even though it has Arlington in the name. The desk clerk told me it was constant confusion . This obviously intentional on managements part.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
A little worn. Not so good neighborhood. Upside nice spaciuos rooms & good, free breakfast.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Dan H.
Needs shuttle round trip to at and t stadium
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Jaime
"not a good hotel overall"
when we arrived they did not have the room we had reserved with a king bed and we had to take two full size bes they said if you go thru hotels or trivago etc. you are not guaranteed to get the the room you asked for. they moved us the next morning to the 6th floor but the hallways were very hot and the elevator shook so bad we were afraid it was going to fall. would not recommend this hotel, the breakfast was not good at all.
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
christa
"Good hotel for Arlington-area plans."
Convenient location to Great America, Rangers park and Cowboys stadium. The hotel itself had a very nice pool, we got a clean room and everything was very nice. The free breakfast was very good although a bit crowded due to not much seating. Overall a very nice place.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Arthur
nice area. Expected a bit more from the Hyatt brand. This hotel needs their elevators serviced. Especially the left one
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Our family of 5 stayed in a double bed with sleeper sofa room. The hotel was clean very & spacious. Also they a small bar so if you want to have a drink after the game you can. Breakfast was included pretty much the ordinary creal, fruit, bagels etc.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Christina
"Hurricane Harbor weekend"
Stayed for one night. Used the bar area at night to get a few drinks, bartenders were great & ate breakfast buffet in the morning. Meal was good.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Timothy
"Nice and Quite Staycation!"
Nice and quiet!
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"nice hotel"
Enjoyed the stay! Very convenient with being able to be transported 5 miles from the hotel. Breakfast was good. Chris the driver was very pleasant and personable. He gave lots of information about the city. Unfortunately there were not many restaurants close by to walk to.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Ronda
"Not very impressed for the price"
Last shuttle left for the game at check in(called prior to checkin and was told there would be a shuttle running from 2-10pm) they didn't meantion they stopped for 4 hrs in between, no kitchenette after the website said it would have it, did not sleep 7 comfortably like website offered. Was nice, modern but just wasn't what we were expecting after staying at the Hyatt in Houston, we were a little disappointed.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
L.
"Underwhelming hotel on all accounts"
With Hyatt name, I was expecting a lot I guess but this hotel stay was disappointing on all accounts. Location is behind a gas station and you have to drive by a dingy club to get to hotel. No signs pointing to the hotel from the main street. Room was tiny and smelly with a bathroom that was suitable for a small kid than 2 adults. TV was showing programming on every channel that was recorded more than 2-3 weeks ago. My biggest pet peeve was that there was no safe in the room. (Which modern day hotel doesn't offer a safe these days!). Gym was in a tiny room and literally had 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, a bench, and some weights. Cant say I'll ever stay in another Hyatt Place ever again.
2 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Kapil
"Thanks to all the staff!"
The best of the hotel is its staff. They couldn't be nicer with everybody in our party. The hotels offers a free van service for selected spots, including the airport. On our first day, my daughter got sick and one of the ladies drove me to Walgreens (which is not on the list), waited until I got the medicines and drove me back to the hotel. On the last day, a few minutes before leaving another lady showed up in our room with some cookies for the kids. Extremely nice detail. Many thanks to all for being so warm.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Santiago
"Greattttt Place to stay"
Always loved to stay at the Hyatt.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Ty
Loved this hotel I would stay there again
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Renee P
"Game trip"
Enjoyed it great service would stay again
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Elias
This hotel was nice and clean. The food was just ok. I thought the room with double beds was supposed to have queen size beds,,,,,they were full size which makes makes it really uncomfortable for 2 people. Overall, though, it's a nice place to stay a night or 2.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
We always stay at Hyatt Place, only time we don't is when there is no HP!!
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Jerry&Jeanette
I loved my room it was so comfortable gave me a feeling of home.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
"cut-above family friendly without the tourist trap"
The separate seating area was most appreciated, as it gave me and my teenager our own spaces. Roomy seating area made the room feel like a suite, and mini-fridge and writing desk were also a nice touch. Convenient to Six Flags and area tourist spots, but not noisy or congested. Breakfast - just meh, though they were trying hard.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Perfect Hotel for Rangers/Cowboys Games"
Only stayed one night, but it was good. Credit Card machine was down when we checked in, that was the only "inconvenience". Shuttle runs for the games but last call is 10p. Most Rangers Games go way past 10p. It is perfect for the day games, so you don't have to pay for parking. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Better than most"
This was a good room to stay in but I couldn't get the wifi to work and our air conditioner didn't work that good either.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Honestly the only thing I didn't like was our bed. It was rather small, and I woke up every time my husband moved. Everything else was perfect. The staff was absolutely the sweetest, they really made us feel as though we were the only guests in the hotel when we checked in. The kids & I swam in the pool and it was clean and not over chlorinated. The rooms were nice and clean and fairly large so it was comfortable for our family of 5. We visited Six Flags during our stay, which was a stones throw away from the hotel. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Lacey
"Nice place to stay"
Very nice staff. Room was very clean and nice. We thought it was a great value for the price. Breakfast was good, it was waffles and breakfast sandwiches. We would stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Good hotel"
The room was comfortable however the bathroom was really small. The pool was cool despite the 107 outside temperature. Would recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
"Excellent Stay"
Loved the hotel. Great service, great breakfast, clean, spacious room, ZERO complaints and would stay again in a heartbeat. You will not be disappointed.
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Christina
Hotel wasn't in the best condition. Pool was dirty, carpeting was dirty, the bathtub didn't drain it was clogged with hair, so when we showered we stood in shin deep water. The rooms were clean in most areas.was not impressed for how much we paid!
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Good enough for rarely being in the room"
The bathroom/vanity lights flickered constantly, like a scene from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. After 3 hours of being "on" the lights actually stopped flickering and came on!! I didn't dare turn it off the rest of my stay. Sorry, I didn't "go green" this weekend.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
courtney
"Ranger game"
Took my son to watch the ranger game. Cost of hotel was great. It took us less than 10 minutes to get to thr game. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Stay so, so"
Booked to go see a couple of ball games at the Globe Park which is pretty close, about 1-1/2 miles away. Room was ample but had the TV in the middle between sitting room & bed so hard to watch if one person is sitting on the sofa & the other one on the bed. Clean, except for a moldy spot on the carpet by the window and AC (Room 320). The cleaning lady clean the room but left the two dirty coffee cups on the counter! Didn't change them and neither gave us more coffee for the 2nd day! Free breakfast was not so great. Got a bacon/egg muffin but bread was kind of chewy. Got a French Toast next day, kind of dry. But they had fruits, cereals, juices and other stuff.
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Maria
"Nice place."
We stay at this Hyatt everytime we go to a Ranger ballgame. We have always enjoyed our time here. The beds are comfortable. We love the 24hr room service.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"I was pleased!!"
Nice staff..fast check in..clean rooms very comfortable...breakfast is average.. I would defnitley stay again!!
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
kristy
Booked a double bed got king with sofa. Booked for 4 people for 2 nights. 3 towels. Requested microwave wasn't there had to ask again. Offered a double after we already in our room it was a pain to move and rooms set up bad small bathroom beds right next to each other. Coffee maker in room did not work. Breakfast bad.
Good Choice
"Close to all Attractions"
Nice rooms, and staff. Enjoyed our stay, will recommend
bboone
"Good Value"
Good hotel. I'd stay there again. Convenient to the Texas Rangers ballpark.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Philip
"Perfect location"
Great area. Everything is nearby. Breakfast was delish.
Nina
"It was quiet, close to our destination. A+"
It was a good stay, I liked the coffee at the breakfast bar. It seemed quiet. Room was nice. AC worked great. I liked the layout.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015