All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
1542 North Hwy 360 (Watson Rd)Grand PrairieTX75050United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Clean
    Food is all right
    Bad internet service
"9"
Good ,bath need more attention
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
The staff were
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
It was a quick stay and in the proximity of the Verizon Theatre. Interesting location close to the highway but we didn't need any neighborhood eats. Quick drive to restaurants and Verizon theatre was 10-15 mins away. I would recommend staying here if looking for a place to rest your head. Room was great, beds comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
Bryan
"Dissatisfied"
The TV remote didn't work properly and the counter in the bathroom area was cracked in two places. Front desk staff (female) was condescending at checkout when I asked for my receipt, and wouldn’t give me a copy showing my zero balance. I got the feeling Hotels.com was not an important partner. I’ll not stay with Hyatt Place at that location again.
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
it was good nice and clean and that is a must for me
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Jose
Great experience!! Staff were great at accomadating to our needs!Area was quiet, nice view of the Dallas skyline in the distance. Easy access to the freeway and is centrally located in the Metroplex!
9 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
Nicholas
"Shuttle and Reception are excellent... High Reco"
Shuttle service from DFW was important in Mt decision. The wait time was short and drive time less than 15 minutes. The driver and reception staff on both arrival and departure are excellent.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
"Great weekend staff"
Hotel staff was very friendly. Room was clean except no towels on second day. I don't understand why hotels don't bring bedding or towels to your room in the evenings when you request them. You have to go downstairs to the lobby to pick up bedding. Is this because the hotels are under staffed and there is no one who can bring them up like they used to do?
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Karin
"nice hotel and staff, but very weak wifi"
Only negative is the wifi didnt work well. Almost no internet access. Very clean, very nice hotel. Very cordial staff.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
jeff
"Great stay at the Hyatt"
Relatively easy to access right off of I-30, close enough to the Cotton Bowl for the Red River Showdown as well. Quiet at night, good breakfast in the morning, and and overall great experience. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Austin
The lamp has no bulb, we called front desk and all they said was OK but nothing was done. There were no internet the whole stay when we called front desk they gave us phone number to call tech support. What a joke!!!!! I'm their Gold Passport member and if this is how they're treating their members I will be looking elsewhere for my next hotel stay
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Okay-Good but definitely not worth $300/ night!"
First off, I decided to stay at this hotel for (2) reasons: 1) I was traveling with my toddler & we needed a comfortable & clean hotel; 2) the hotel was host to one of my continuing education classes. So I thought it would be convenient. I was glad that the hotel guest relations allowed a late checkout for me. I thought 1pm is better than 11am; where would my family hang out while I was still at class? Fortunately, our class ended early. The hotel is very clean & comfortable. I was disappointed though with the lack of hot water & the very limited selection for breakfast. For nearly $300/ night, I'd have expected better than that definitely (I know of a place for $250/ night with gourmet breakfast in the morning among other amenities). I was glad that we got it through one of the travel sites & got that stay cheaper than full price. Because I would definitely not pay nearly $300/ night for that!
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
"our stay was awesome!"
We had a great stay. Everything was as you would expect it to be. Hotel staff was pleasant and very accommodating. Can't wait to stay again!
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Johnny
Very dissapointed !! When we first got there my girlfriend went in to get a room , as soon as she says that she needs a room the guy tells her there are no rooms available witrhout even checking in the computer. My girlfriend comes back to the car and tells what happens and she was upset the the guy didnt even bother to look in the computer first. so as we arre sitting out in the parking lot i get on my fone and make a rfeservation online and guess what???? wala there is a room available...once a paid online we boith went inside to get the room key and i asked the guy how come he said that there was no rooms available he said because esarlier there wasnt any available so i asked him how did he know that when he didnt even check in the computer he just walked away and didnt even apologized or nothing..the other guy who handed us the key was more popite and he was the one to apologize for the incopnvinience. That was rude what the other guy did he shouldnt be working there !!
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Norma
"Filth!"
First room no light in bathroom, no refrigerator and bed sheet very dirty ( hair all over) gross! Change rooms and that room very dirty also dust everywhere!
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
"Great hotel close to AT&T Stadium"
We had to move hotels, and were so pleased with everything at Hyatt Place!
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Quinn
"Clean, that's about it"
Really disappointing, room was small but okay, television cable sucked, just a handful of channels 90% of people would be disinterested in. Half the interior lights of the room worked, informed Desk. small bathroom with Towels on a rack on the back wall of the Shower. Complimentary Coffee was not a great blend however it was complimentary. Breakfast Bar food was cheap but available, Coffee was a lot better than the rooms. The beds were comfortable with good Pillows. I would compare it to the quality of a Motel 6.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
Donald
"pretty nice"
I enjoyed my stay. I don't know what everyone was talking about with a mildew smell. But they could have replaced ALL the towels daily.If you used an item housekeeping took the used item and never replaced it. Also, the showerheads should be cleaned with CLR every now and then. Otherwise, good stay. One funny thing, my GPS kept trying to say the building on the other side of the highway was this location.
3 night trip Sep 23, 2015
joseph
"Nice, but may opt for something else next time"
Nice facility, great location, average service. They rely a bit too much on the Hyatt Brand instead of good solid customer service. Staff acts somewhat indifferent to the individual customer. I suspect that's because they get a lot of new people in town for sporting events and summer tourism so there is a bit of "oh well, next" in their attitude. Breakfast is nice, same menu everyday so not much variety, really nice rooms. The AC in the rooms could use a thermostat instead of the old low, high approach, which leads to a bit of hot or cold experience.
6 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
"1st Time stay!!"
The room was Fantastic!! I loved the comfortable bed and cleanliness of the room as well as the hotel! 2 Thumbs up!
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Auduzmon
"Very nice lodging"
In town for a Texas Ranger's baseball game.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Location is near the airport. Unfortunately my room had a hole in the cling looked like water damage.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Disappointed...Dirty/Run Down"
Very disappointed in this Hyatt Place...usually this chain is my favorite to stay at...not the case here. The hotel itself felt very dark, dingy and overall unclean and this was my first impression in the lobby..dirty floor tiles and walls. The elevators took forever and would constantly ding even though a car was not arriving. The room itself was spacious...but the bathroom was AWFUL...I have seen better in Hotel 6 and Super 8. The tiles were broken and stained...the tub was scratched and dirty. There was mold and peeling dirty wallpaper. ICKY ICKY ICKY...so glad that I was getting up for a race that morning and did not need to shower!
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
tamara
"Weekend Game Day"
Went down on a spur of the moment for a football game at ATT stadium. Always have a good experience at Hyatt Place.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Dwayne
we all were very happy with your service
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
maria
Room was great. Nice clean and affordable
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Very good"
Quick Check in easy check out perfect room
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
"Not going back"
We came in for the football game and I would never go back again. We paid $200 because it states shuttle service. It does not state that it stops 3 hours prior to kickoff and does not pick up. That was the main reason for booking this hotel. The room were old. We had a torn couch and lights that didn't work. Never again.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Humid but happy with the value"
The hotel is showing it's age a bit but was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. My only gripe is that there wasn't a fan in the bathroom so it seemed to stay humid in the room.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2015
"Careful with the shuttle service"
Don't count on the "shuttle service" to and from area attractions. If your game lasts past 10pm, they stop the service and you're stuck getting a cab. Go with a hotel that uses the city trolley service if you're booking to go to a game.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Timothy
"Convenient hotel, musty smell."
The hotel is pretty nice. The only problem we had, which was pretty important for us, was that in all 3 rooms that we had, there was a musty smell. I don't know if they recently had washed the carpets and they didn't ventilate the room adequately but the smell defenitely bothered us.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
Eduardo J
"ok"
It was ok,trash cans had no bag.not enough breakfeast made,we had to wait on it.over heard some lady lost her belongings as I checked out!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
"Needs more shuttle service"
The hotel was clean and well staffed. The elevator seemed to need a servicing due to lots of shaking and jerking. I would have liked to have had more shuttles to AT&T stadium available. We used Uber to get to and from the stadium. Uber charged 6x normal fare after the game because of high demand. Overall a nice place.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Great stay in a great town"
Very nice stay. Staff is friendly and very helpful. If you are going to an event at AT&T Stadium this hotel is very close and we had no trouble getting a taxi to and from the stadium. The taxi could not let us out right at the stadium front door but it was close enough.
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Drew
"Two hotels same name, be careful."
The hotel was adequate though over priced. My biggest critique is that this hotel has the same name as one closer to Cowboys stadium. This Hyatt Place is actually in Grand Prarie even though it has Arlington in the name. The desk clerk told me it was constant confusion . This obviously intentional on managements part.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
A little worn. Not so good neighborhood. Upside nice spaciuos rooms & good, free breakfast.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Dan H.
Needs shuttle round trip to at and t stadium
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Jaime
"not a good hotel overall"
when we arrived they did not have the room we had reserved with a king bed and we had to take two full size bes they said if you go thru hotels or trivago etc. you are not guaranteed to get the the room you asked for. they moved us the next morning to the 6th floor but the hallways were very hot and the elevator shook so bad we were afraid it was going to fall. would not recommend this hotel, the breakfast was not good at all.
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
christa
"Good hotel for Arlington-area plans."
Convenient location to Great America, Rangers park and Cowboys stadium. The hotel itself had a very nice pool, we got a clean room and everything was very nice. The free breakfast was very good although a bit crowded due to not much seating. Overall a very nice place.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Arthur
nice area. Expected a bit more from the Hyatt brand. This hotel needs their elevators serviced. Especially the left one
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Our family of 5 stayed in a double bed with sleeper sofa room. The hotel was clean very & spacious. Also they a small bar so if you want to have a drink after the game you can. Breakfast was included pretty much the ordinary creal, fruit, bagels etc.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Christina
"Hurricane Harbor weekend"
Stayed for one night. Used the bar area at night to get a few drinks, bartenders were great & ate breakfast buffet in the morning. Meal was good.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Timothy
"Nice and Quite Staycation!"
Nice and quiet!
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"nice hotel"
Enjoyed the stay! Very convenient with being able to be transported 5 miles from the hotel. Breakfast was good. Chris the driver was very pleasant and personable. He gave lots of information about the city. Unfortunately there were not many restaurants close by to walk to.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Ronda
"Not very impressed for the price"
Last shuttle left for the game at check in(called prior to checkin and was told there would be a shuttle running from 2-10pm) they didn't meantion they stopped for 4 hrs in between, no kitchenette after the website said it would have it, did not sleep 7 comfortably like website offered. Was nice, modern but just wasn't what we were expecting after staying at the Hyatt in Houston, we were a little disappointed.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
L.
"Underwhelming hotel on all accounts"
With Hyatt name, I was expecting a lot I guess but this hotel stay was disappointing on all accounts. Location is behind a gas station and you have to drive by a dingy club to get to hotel. No signs pointing to the hotel from the main street. Room was tiny and smelly with a bathroom that was suitable for a small kid than 2 adults. TV was showing programming on every channel that was recorded more than 2-3 weeks ago. My biggest pet peeve was that there was no safe in the room. (Which modern day hotel doesn't offer a safe these days!). Gym was in a tiny room and literally had 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, a bench, and some weights. Cant say I'll ever stay in another Hyatt Place ever again.
2 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Kapil
"Thanks to all the staff!"
The best of the hotel is its staff. They couldn't be nicer with everybody in our party. The hotels offers a free van service for selected spots, including the airport. On our first day, my daughter got sick and one of the ladies drove me to Walgreens (which is not on the list), waited until I got the medicines and drove me back to the hotel. On the last day, a few minutes before leaving another lady showed up in our room with some cookies for the kids. Extremely nice detail. Many thanks to all for being so warm.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Santiago
"Greattttt Place to stay"
Always loved to stay at the Hyatt.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Ty
Loved this hotel I would stay there again
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Renee P
"Game trip"
Enjoyed it great service would stay again
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015