All hotels in Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States of America
7011 122nd Ave, Kenosha, WI, 53142, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"ren faire"
this was not our first time staying at country inn and suites, although it was our first in kenosha. room was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. if our neighbors were noisy we didn't know. breakfast is okay - i really wish REAL eggs & sausage links were served - but i didn't go hungry so all is well.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
anais
The staff was very pleasant and the hotel was very well kept up. The bottom sheets didn't fit the bed and kept coming undone, but other than that we would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"The best hotel in the area"
I was in Kenosha to visit with my three brothers, and my oldest brother had already reserved a room here. I was glad I followed his lead. This hotel is the best in the surrounding area. The rooms were clean and the pool was awesome. The included breakfast was even better than the hotel I usually stay at. This is my first time at a Country Inn & Suites hotel, but I will be back. I hope they are all as nice as this one.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Only one thing"
My only critique is a minor one We got a one bedroom suite so we could put our toddler to bed and relax without fear of waking her The only air conditioner is in the bedroom so if you close the door, it gets pretty stuffy in the living area Other then that, everything was great
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"Right off freeway, some construction"
Good clean and friendly. Did not like that they put a pending charge on my credit card for $100 for incidentals? but that was credited several days later.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Ben
"2 Night Stay"
A small complaint; we were a bit surprised to return to our room at almost 4 PM and it still had not been made up. I called the desk and they sent the housekeeper right down and she took care of us. We get it that the hotel may have been busy, but they should have had the room taken care of after 8 hours. Also, please buy sheets that will stay on the mattress! The sheets do not have deep enough pockets to hold the corners of the mattress and kept coming off! On the positive side the breakfast was very good and the hotel staff were friendly. Our complaints are minor and would not preclude us from staying again.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Wendell & Sarah
I wanted to take the bed home with me.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Price was will worth the stay."
I've been traveling all summer for lacrosse tournaments and this hotel offered a very nice facility for the price. Our room as very comfortable. Food was available in the lobby. The pool was nice, but a bit small. There was plenty of parking. All in all, a very good stay.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Conference Hotel"
We stayed three nights. Even though it was close to the interstate it was not overly loud. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast offerings were good. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great Place"
Had a great stay over two nights, nice breakfast, hot coffee, and great hotel staff. I would definitely recommend to others. And it's close to the Cheese Castle and Kenosha which is a wonderful little town on the lake.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"very nice"
Plan to stay again. Very friendly staff, hot breakfast, quiet hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Amy Arnold
"Fourth Weekend"
It was a nice hotel. Kind of isolated with all the construction going on. But still nice.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Right off the interstate and across from Cracker Barrel. The room was very comfy, clean and roomy. There were extra blankets and pillows already in the room. The breakfast was very filling with a large variety of options. The only complaint I had was that there was a bit too much chlorine in the pool.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Nicole
"Only one complaint."
Our only complaint is that our reservation was for 8 nights and the front desk would code our key cards for 1 to 3 days. We kept having to go back to the front desk every couple of day to get our key cards coded again. Very inconvenient when you come in late and can't get into your room.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping, beaches, and highway"
Very nice hotel with a great breakfast. Wish they had better quality plastic wear to eat with.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"It's OK"
This hotel is ok, but nothing great. I got there and the desk staff was backed up and juggling calls so I had to wait, which is fine, but they seemed a bit frantic and stressed. After having both of them explain the amenities and rules a couple times (not sure why) I went back to the room. I noticed the clock radio was blinking right away, and when I went to the bathroom, there was hair on the dryer and floor, which made me question the thoroughness of their cleaning. When I put my bags down, I also noticed that there was someone else's trash between the bed and the nightstand, again, making me question the cleanliness of the place. To be honest, I knew they, and just about every other hotel in the area we're booked solid or I would have made a big deal of the situation. Anyway, it's not a bad place, but it could use some work.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
N
"Very good. Nice room, adequate space!"
Room was very comfortable, had plant of space for four of us. The king bed was comfortable with enough pillows. The pull out couch could have been a bit better but overall was fine. Well worth the night we paid for.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"amazing!!!"
Awesome!!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Help Wanted!"
1 lone guy at the front desk. 3 deep in front of me to check in. Phone ringing every 30 seconds. Finally get to room and toilet out of commission. Back down to the slowest service ever. Poor guy. He was very professional and nice but completely over worked. Will not stay again. $179 was completely too much for this hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
Jill
"Wonderful experience!"
I always stay at Country Inns no matter what state I go to. I always had a wonderful experience. I would not stay anywhere else.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Very nice even thou we got in late"
Very nice comfortable easy to get to thank you .....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
The room was very clean and comfortable. I would recommend to others.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"close to the interstate and places to eat"
Overall, I was pleased with my stay. I thought the rooms were a little old. But it was very close to the shopping and eating in the Kenosha area.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
Thank you for allowing us to serve you on your past stay. We thank you for the helpful feedback and I do apologize about any service deficiencies throughout your stay. We look forward to hearing from you again. Have a great evening! Best Regards, Nadia Rodriguez General Manager
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Good As New"
They recently renovated the hotel and it appears to be as good as new. Breakfast was just about the best I've had at any hotel. Walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Right off the interstate, but we didn't hear a single bit of road noise. Friendly staff. Will stay here again next year!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
We are very pleased to know you were satisfied with our services. It was a pleasure having you here and we all look forward to your return. Thank you for the great feedback. Have a great weekend! Nadia Rodriguez General Manager
2 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Troy
"conveniant to shopping"
We went as a family getaway. Water park was great for kids, not much for adults, though I spent alot of time in the lazy river. Nice room. We stayed in the loft. The room could use a deep cleaning, but was fairly clean. The restraunt was very good, my son tried the food challenge. I would go back to this resort.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Monz
"Challenges with WIFI"
The hotel was booked and, due to that (per them), we continued to have internet connection challenges throughout our stay. They took my concerns seriously and effectively made up for that situation without me having to create a lot of drama. I even received a follow-up call from the manager after my stay was complete.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
Thank you for taking your time to provide us with great feedback. We are very happy to know that the issue was resolved and you were pleased with the way it was resolved also. We look forward to hearing from you again with hopes of exceeding your expectations. Have a great rest of the week! Sincerely, Nadia Rodriguez General Manager
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Darcy
"Issues when hotel is full"
Internet did not work due to too many people trying to access, breakfast was late even though they were aware of big meet, our door would not latch, then once fixed would not open, not enough parking when hotel is full. Bottom line, we have stayed here before and it is nice, but if you know it is going to be full might consider somewhere else.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
SwimParent
very happy with everything about our stay! second time staying,but definitely not the last time!! Dave from Racine
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to hearing from you again. Have a great day! Best Regards, Nadia Rodriguez
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Nice place and nice ppl had an all around good time
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day! Nadia Rodriguez General Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Overall nice place to stay with only two minor issues: One was the thermostat--had some difficulty getting the "right" temperature overnight---not terrible but, worth a mention. Also, would have liked a more extensive workout facility. The room was small and the equipment limited. Great staff and excellent proximity to the I94 corridor of local shopping and dining.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
We are glad you had an enjoyable stay. I do apologize about our service deficiensies, I assure you myself and the rest of the staff will make sure an inconvenience like this does not occur. I apologize for any inconvenience caused. We look forward to hearing from you again. Have a great day! Best Regards, Nadia Rodriguez General Manager
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
JR
"Clean and Comfortable"
Our room was extremely clean and in good condition. The down comforters and pillows were very comfortable and an unexpected luxury. Unfortunately, the thermostat in our room seemed to have a mind of its own. The first morning our room was 62 degrees even though the thermostat was set at 74. The next morning our room was 74 degrees with the thermostat set at 65.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
We are thrilled to know you were satisfied with your stay. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I do apologize about out service deficiensies. I assure you myself and the rest of the staff will work diligently to make sure another issue like this does not occur. We look forward to hearing from you again. Have a great day! Best Regards, Nadia Rodriguez
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"close to the recplex in Kenosha."
There were lots of team sports players and families, volleyball and swimmers. With that being said it got a bit noisy in the room next to us but that is to be expected. We were there for a large swim meet and due to the long drive we were able to book at the same place. Lots of rooms. We were able to gather as a group in a small room off the lobby. The worker behind the desk was very accomadating to our needs as a large group.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Great Location and Service"
I found this hotel using my phone, pulling off the road in a blizzard. I got a nice suite, with couch, table, kitchen sink, fridge, microwave, etc. for the price if a standard room at competing hotels. If I had been stuck there for more than a day due to weather I would have been in good shape. Nice facility and people. Walk to restaurant half block away, or short half mile walk or car drive to major mall with numerous restaurant options.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
"Great location!"
Kid friendly and a nice breakfast! Would stay again and recommend to others.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Good hotel
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
Thank you for providing us with great feedback. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hearing from you again. Have a great day! Best Regards, Nadia Rodriguez General Manager
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2014
Dm
I enjoyed my stay and really appreciated how cooperative the staff was.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
On behalf of the Country Inn and Suites Kenosha, WI we are thrilled to know you enjoyed our services. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. We look forward to your return. Kind Regards, Nadia Rodriguez General Manager
7 night family trip Dec 19, 2013
""oops they did it again""
Return visitor keep up the GREAT WORK
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
We are glad to know we met our goal and you were pleased with our services. We thank you for taking the time to provide us amazing feedback. We hope to see you again. Sincerely, Nadia Rodriguez General Manager
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"On The Road Again"
"Good for the price"
The hotel was very nice and the breakfast was great. The only complaint I have is that evertime our toliet flushed our our neighbors flushed it was very loud in the pipes and you can hear it for at least 5 minutes after.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
We apologize about our service deficinsies and any inconvenience that may have been caused. We assure you we will make sure the improvements are made. Thank you for the helpful feedback and we look forward to hearing from you again with hopes of exceeding your expectations. Have a great day! Best Regards, Nadia Rodriguez General Manager
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"We would stay again!"
Everything was clean and very quiet!
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Paula
very nice hotel, clean, comfortable beds, good breakfast, friendly staff.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
The walls were a little thin but everything else was great including the breakfast.
2 night business trip Nov 23, 2013
Lou
"Nice hotel near amenities of Kenosha"
I did enjoy my stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean and cozy Included in the room was a nice TV, small refrigerator, and microwave. The beds were average but slept well. The hotel was quiet and had a pretty good, free breakfast. My only problems were with the poor workout room and the hot tub ruined my swimsuit. I am assuming there was too much chlorine…I immediately spoke with the front desk and she stated they have never had that happen and said she would have her manager call me the next day to refund the money. I have not yet heard from the manager. Otherwise decent stay, especially if you just want a cozy, quiet place to stay but not many other amenities.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Jess
Staff was very courteous, even called room once we checked in to make sure that all our needs were met. Great place to stay.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
TO MUCH CONSTRUCTION NOISE
3 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"so pleased"
Our first time at this hotel,staff were very friendly, breakfast was so good, room was very clean. We already recommended it to our friends and family, and we will return. We are very pleased with everything. Carl and Evelyn
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
Thank you for the amazing feedback. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our services. As a team we are very happy to know we met our goal. We look forward to hearing from you again, have a great day! Best Regards, Nadia Rodriguez General Manager (262)857-3680
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
c.w. and e.w.
"Easy overnight stay"
We found this hotel to be very clean, comfortable and attractive. Despite our late night check in the staff was friendly. Originally they booked us into a handicapped room but changed it when we requested a different room. Loved the big TV.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Pib
"Clean, cozy hotel"
It was nice from the outside and I felt like I was at someone's home - the interior is very welcoming and comfortable. I would stay here again for sure. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly and accommodating.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
Wow! We are very happy to know it felt just like home. That is the exact feeling and atmosphere we tried to provide each and every guest. We look forward to hopefully accommodating you again and provide that and just more. If there is anything myself or the front desk staff may do, please give us a call. Best Regards, Nadia Rodriguez General Manager
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"Nice Area, but road construction"
It was just okay.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Excellent Stay"
One of the best I've experienced. The only downer was extensive construction in the immediate area. When complete this hotel would be all 5's.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
We apologize about the inconvenience with construction. Luckily, we only have a few little time of it left and we would love to have you and your family back to enjoy the overall product of it. We thank you for taking the time to provide us with great feedback and we look forward to hearing from you again. Have a great day! Sincerely, Nadia Rodriguez General Manager
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Nice and quiet"
We had a nice stay. Front desk girl named Ashley was the best part of our stay. She was sweet and very helpful. It was very hard to get around because of construction. We were not happy to get up for breakfast and find that they wouldn't bring out more food because there was only 45 minutes left. We had toast and yogurt.We were there at the same time as a baseball team and the room was much too small.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013