All hotels in Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States of America
7011 122nd Ave, Kenosha, WI, 53142, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Winter Lodging"
It was a pleasant an quiet evening at the hotel. The room was warm and accommodating.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"Good but bad food"
40% of Americans are Gluten Sensitive. Your breakfast options include High Gluten Flour products that are poisonous. Please provide Gluten Free, Non-High Gluten Flour, or Organic options like Rice Chex for Cereal or Gluten Free/Organic bread options. Gluten is been linked to serious medical problems including Alzheimer's, Migraine headaches and bloated stomach, plus many more serious conditions that those.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
peter
"Good Hotel"
Everything was fine except the complimentary breakfast didn't have a Gluten Free option. High gluten flour (that is in everything) is poison to 40% of Americans. I would ask that some of the bread and cereal products be provided for the 40%. Organic bread or gluten free bread (and rolls, biscuits, ...) would be great. Rice Chex in the cereal would be great too and I would bet that would be the most popular cereal amongst adults.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
peter
"Definitely recommend"
Great hotel for the price. Breakfast was wonderful with a nice variety! I liked that they used real plates and utensils instead of paper and plastic. Less waste and much easier to eat a waffle with a real fork. We only stayed for one night but will definitely be returning.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Staff was helpful and the room was very comfortable. We stayed three nights and all were pleasant.
3 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Albert
"Good rate, nice employees, very slow internet"
Good hotel, clean, convenient to I-94. The employees are very nice, but.... honestly, the internet is so slow, its unusable. These days the internet is more important than TV, especially for business travelers. You need to get that "up to speed"
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Nice Hotel and Facilities"
Clean rooms, excellent pool and hot tub facility, nice breakfast, friendly and efficient staff on check in and check out
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Karynn
"Very satisfied guests"
Hotel staff was very friendly, especially George at fhe front desk. The rooms were very clean with a quiet atmosphere. The continental breakfast was very good with a variety of options to choose from. Our stay overall was very good.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"it's decent"
Hotel is nice but they where doing room construction next to our room and the paint smell we terrible and hallways had mess in them from that bathroom floors could of been mopped that was a Lil ick
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Swim Meet in Pleasant Prairie"
Stayed for a swim meet. Hot breakfast wasn't served until 7:00 was a disappointment because our swimmers needed to be at the pool by 7:00 AM. Other than that, hotel had a small pool, hot tub, and workout room. Close to many restaurants.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Old but clean"
A lot of things are really old including the blankets and bathroom. Needs repainting. Overall clean for how old it is. The area is in a secluded area at the end of the streets of hotel
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Good for an overnight or weekend stay"
A solid, clean hotel, good for an overnight or weekend stay in the area. The hotel was in good condition, and I believe our room had new carpeting. I wish the breakfast buffet had a little more variety and that the bedspread/coverlet was just removed all together and replaced with a thicker duvet.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Hotel was under slight renovation (replacing carpets). Otherwise was good.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Would stay again"
The staff was very friendly and helpful and I felt the breakfast was excellent with a great variety. Sometimes I use a hot tub that is warm, this one was hot.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"18th Birthday Trip Flop"
They were very disorganized. Hotels.com didn't reserve my 2 rooms by each other and the hotel couldn't accommodate that request when we got there. Then when we checked in and went to our room it was already occupied. The hotel put two separate holds on my credit card for the rooms that were already paid with one purchase. After taking 4 teenaged girls to dinner and shopping we returned to the hotel at 9pm to a closed swimming pool. We were told there was an "accident" in the pool and it needed to be drained and cleaned. This was not done when we checked out or by the time we left the hotel completely the next day. The reason we came to the hotel was for location and the pool.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Kenosha
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience during your stay, in regards to the occupied room, billing issue, and inaccessible pool. It is unfortunate when situations like this arise. We take every precaution to make sure that all guests are affected as little as possible.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Kimberly
"Great hotel!"
The staff, the service, the amenities -- all were wonderful. The breakfast each day offered different menus, nice variety if someone is staying more than one day.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Sandy
"Clean, friendly, good price"
The staff at this hotel were great.. Everyone helpful and friendly! Good price for a nice hotel
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
cullen
"Perfect for my needs"
I was in town for a conference and the price, cleanliness and location were perfect for my needs.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Karol
"close to many restaurants and some shopping."
Kids loved the pool and it had extended hours. Great breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"nice place"
very nice hotel, staff friendly, rooms clean, hot coffe and free breakfast was also very good
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"I recommend staying here!"
Went on a girls shopping weekend. Very nice hotel to stay at. Quiet, clean, comfortable. Nice breakfast in the morning. What more could you want?
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Lynn
"Nicer Hotel in Kenosha Wi,"
Pool fine for adults and older children, not toddlers.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Omma and Oppa
"Kenosha Business Trip"
Nice and clean hotel, no issues.
4 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Quiet hotel in a very quiet location. 200 feet from a great restaurant. A very nice place to stay.
"Great hotel any day of the week."
The hotel stay was very good, I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The king jacuzzi room was awesome, very roomy. The tub is in the main room so you can watch tv while relaxing if you would like. The breakfast was very good and the dining area was kept very clean. The room had a microwave and refrigerator as well as an additional sink which is very convenient. Although I did not actually go to the pool or hot tub it looked really nice. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
Renee
Very Good overall
2 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
Christopher
"Hotel Amenities"
I stayed a week. Staff were very friendly. Breakfast buffet was terrific. Great biscuits and gravy. My only complaint is that the wireless internet coverage was terrible in my room. They even reset the router on the 2nd floor. My laptop and iPad would lock up when streaming video.
8 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"softball umpire"
Nice place. Not comparable in price to others in the area. But you get what you pay for. The air conditioner/ heater ran all night long. I had a heck of a time getting the temperature of the room comfortable. But this property is probable upper tier for the area. Why are they holding my deposit two or more days after my departure?
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
JPowell
"Passing thru"
Nice hotel with lots of restaurants near by. Upper floor North side rooms are a bit noisy due to proximity of Interstate. Think South side rooms might be better.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Steve D
"good experience"
good experience, staff friendly
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"ren faire"
this was not our first time staying at country inn and suites, although it was our first in kenosha. room was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. if our neighbors were noisy we didn't know. breakfast is okay - i really wish REAL eggs & sausage links were served - but i didn't go hungry so all is well.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
anais
The staff was very pleasant and the hotel was very well kept up. The bottom sheets didn't fit the bed and kept coming undone, but other than that we would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"The best hotel in the area"
I was in Kenosha to visit with my three brothers, and my oldest brother had already reserved a room here. I was glad I followed his lead. This hotel is the best in the surrounding area. The rooms were clean and the pool was awesome. The included breakfast was even better than the hotel I usually stay at. This is my first time at a Country Inn & Suites hotel, but I will be back. I hope they are all as nice as this one.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Only one thing"
My only critique is a minor one We got a one bedroom suite so we could put our toddler to bed and relax without fear of waking her The only air conditioner is in the bedroom so if you close the door, it gets pretty stuffy in the living area Other then that, everything was great
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"Right off freeway, some construction"
Good clean and friendly. Did not like that they put a pending charge on my credit card for $100 for incidentals? but that was credited several days later.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Ben
"2 Night Stay"
A small complaint; we were a bit surprised to return to our room at almost 4 PM and it still had not been made up. I called the desk and they sent the housekeeper right down and she took care of us. We get it that the hotel may have been busy, but they should have had the room taken care of after 8 hours. Also, please buy sheets that will stay on the mattress! The sheets do not have deep enough pockets to hold the corners of the mattress and kept coming off! On the positive side the breakfast was very good and the hotel staff were friendly. Our complaints are minor and would not preclude us from staying again.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Wendell & Sarah
I wanted to take the bed home with me.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Price was will worth the stay."
I've been traveling all summer for lacrosse tournaments and this hotel offered a very nice facility for the price. Our room as very comfortable. Food was available in the lobby. The pool was nice, but a bit small. There was plenty of parking. All in all, a very good stay.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Conference Hotel"
We stayed three nights. Even though it was close to the interstate it was not overly loud. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast offerings were good. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great Place"
Had a great stay over two nights, nice breakfast, hot coffee, and great hotel staff. I would definitely recommend to others. And it's close to the Cheese Castle and Kenosha which is a wonderful little town on the lake.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"very nice"
Plan to stay again. Very friendly staff, hot breakfast, quiet hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Amy Arnold
"Fourth Weekend"
It was a nice hotel. Kind of isolated with all the construction going on. But still nice.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Right off the interstate and across from Cracker Barrel. The room was very comfy, clean and roomy. There were extra blankets and pillows already in the room. The breakfast was very filling with a large variety of options. The only complaint I had was that there was a bit too much chlorine in the pool.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Nicole
"Only one complaint."
Our only complaint is that our reservation was for 8 nights and the front desk would code our key cards for 1 to 3 days. We kept having to go back to the front desk every couple of day to get our key cards coded again. Very inconvenient when you come in late and can't get into your room.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping, beaches, and highway"
Very nice hotel with a great breakfast. Wish they had better quality plastic wear to eat with.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"It's OK"
This hotel is ok, but nothing great. I got there and the desk staff was backed up and juggling calls so I had to wait, which is fine, but they seemed a bit frantic and stressed. After having both of them explain the amenities and rules a couple times (not sure why) I went back to the room. I noticed the clock radio was blinking right away, and when I went to the bathroom, there was hair on the dryer and floor, which made me question the thoroughness of their cleaning. When I put my bags down, I also noticed that there was someone else's trash between the bed and the nightstand, again, making me question the cleanliness of the place. To be honest, I knew they, and just about every other hotel in the area we're booked solid or I would have made a big deal of the situation. Anyway, it's not a bad place, but it could use some work.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
N
"Very good. Nice room, adequate space!"
Room was very comfortable, had plant of space for four of us. The king bed was comfortable with enough pillows. The pull out couch could have been a bit better but overall was fine. Well worth the night we paid for.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"amazing!!!"
Awesome!!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Help Wanted!"
1 lone guy at the front desk. 3 deep in front of me to check in. Phone ringing every 30 seconds. Finally get to room and toilet out of commission. Back down to the slowest service ever. Poor guy. He was very professional and nice but completely over worked. Will not stay again. $179 was completely too much for this hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
Jill
"Wonderful experience!"
I always stay at Country Inns no matter what state I go to. I always had a wonderful experience. I would not stay anywhere else.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014