All hotels in East Point, Georgia, United States of America
1365 Hardin Ave, East Point, GA, 30344, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

Room is all right
    Bad internet service
I only spent one night there, but it was very enjoyable. The parking was convenient, and the neighborhood seemed safe. The breakfast was what impressed me the most, as I normally don't have that much for breakfast. A suite always makes me feel good about a stay.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2015
"Place to crash before moving on"
The place was "clean" ... Just barely. Very very noisy. Needs major overhaul. NO carpet down upon entering.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Airport North
Dear Traveler: I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the hotel did not meet your expectations. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where every area of the hotel is clean and spacious and all services are on-time and of the highest quality. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Sincerely, James
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"Pleasant, welcoming, relaxing"
Cookies and coffee available 24 hours at the lobby = welcome home! The outdoor set up and landscaping very nice. The pool area had an adjacent garden area, perfect for a relaxing afternoon.
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
Raquel
"Nice room and location"
Nice clean rooms with friendly staff. The hotel also has great location with the interstate, airport, and restaurants a couple of minutes away.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
"Staying here again for sure."
We got stuck at the airport and needed a room overnight with transportation to and from the airport. The Country Inn and Suites fit the bill perfectly. It was a last minutes reservation and a reasonable rate.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"Decent hotel"
The walls are thin so you can hear what's going on next door. Hotel shuttle runs every 45 minutes (supposedly), yet it took me 3 hours to get from the airport to the hotel after a thunderstorm passed through because they wouldn't answer the phone. Their "policy" is not to answer the phone because they believe they could get "electrocuted"!?! Sorry, Mythbusters tested that. Impossible. Small gauge telephone wire will melt before it can carry the amperage necessary for electrocution. Anyways, other than a very lengthy shuttle pickup issue, it was a decent hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"Loved it"
Great stay loved the hotel
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
Jesse
"Near ATL"
Nice, comfortable hotel near Atlanta airport. Service was great.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2015
"LAUNCH AND LANDING FOR A TRIP TO THE SOUTH"
Convenient to stay here at arrival and departure Atlanta airport, though the courtesy bus was NOT well marked and I almost missed getting it from the airport... Liked the long hours (to midnight, and open again at 6 ) of the indoor pool, and comfortable bed and bedding. very pleasant staff. Good restaurant suggested by staff a block away where we met with friends in the area for delightful dinner.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Carolyn
"Not the worst, def not best"
Bathroom was less than great--tub and shower were old and drain plug was broken and corroded. Other people's hair was on sink and in tub.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"very relaxing ,cool warm"
it was a good stay comfortable relaxing enjoyable
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Vanessa
"Give it a try"
It was good.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2015
The WiFi was terrible
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Everyone should stay at Comfort Inn..."
R&R at its best... The hotel was very appealing when I walked through the door. The front desk was professional and welcoming. And my room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Atlanta stay"
Will recommend to co-workers and friends
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Troy
"Convenient location"
We were very upset to be assigned to a handicap room and were told that it was all they had available...this after having made our reservation a month in advance. HOWEVER!!! When we returned after our return flight we made a strong point about not wanting a handicap room again, the clerk quietly told us that "some of the girls do that to guests who book thru Expedia rather than directly". I don't need to tell you that this really did not sit well with us.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Airport North
Dear Yvonne: We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Sincerely,
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
yvonne
Great stay. Worth for a short airport stay/wait. Rooms are clean and break fast was nice. Liked the pool and Jacuzzi.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"You get what you pay for but I expected WAY better"
Like a lot of hotels in this price range, the sparkling exterior and lobby contrast heavily with the dankness of the rooms. The bathroom was particularly disappointing, not only for the roughly applied and peeling caulking along every edge, and similarly cracked and decaying paint on the ceiling, but the appalling level of cleanliness. The brown drip on the base of the toilet was a particular highlight. Beyond that, the window had been left open and the room was incredibly humid, and never really dried out, even with the air conditioner on all night. Luckily, we were only staying for a very short time and had to leave early in the morning. But then again, if we had been staying longer, we may have booked a nicer hotel in the first place. The staff were nice and courteous, but we didn't trouble them at all, and the lady at checkout didn't ask me how our stay was, possibly because she suspected my answer wouldn't be favourable, and I wasn't interested in starting the conversation. Anyway, this hotel wasn't the cheapest option available, so goodness know what the less expensive options would have been like.
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
"Nice,convenient and clean."
We got in late and were greeted by a warm cookie. Motel is convenient to the airport with a 24 hr schedule. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"ok hotel, but stick with better name brands"
Had hair on the bed and the carpet was not vacuumed. Bed needs replacement and sheets seemed not of good quality. ok for a one night stay. Breakfast had choices but quality was mediocre. In the future I will stick with better name brand hotels which weren't that much more expensive at the time of my booking.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
PS
Very friendly staff. The hotel was clean and the non-smoking room was free of any smoking odors. I would recommend the hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
joe
"Falcon Football Game Stay"
Clean and comfortable. Good value.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
Sheree
Friendly desk people. Good location. Clean rooms...only downside....tiny pillows and not enough of them. Maybe change out the tiny pillows for fewer normal size people pillows.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
I had a short stay. Over all the stay was ok but the room was stuffy and didn't smell fresh. Also, the tubs are very small.
1 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
Sink was cracked and bathroom was REALLY small
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Mariah
I was picking my girlfriend up from the airport. Room was clean, quite, and comfortable. The hotel was very close to the airport and had plenty of restaurants close by.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Craig
"DLB"
Great indoor pool and hot tub.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Great f"
Nice hotel for the time spent. Very friendly staff.
3 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Tamika
"Great customer service!!"
I had to stay here after my airline stranded me. The hotel was nice enough, the neighborhood is a bit run down, but I wasnt there for the ambiance or the neighborhood. I have to give a shout out to Cynthia at the front desk. When there was a problem with my hotels.com reservation she checked me into my room anyway and called them after the fact to straighten things out. She said I looked like I had a rough day and she didn't want to keep me. Then she gave me $0.75 so I could buy a ginger ale because I had no cash. I was extremely grateful for that.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2015
We had stayed in 4 hotels in five days. Your room and bed was the most comfortable and the hotel was the best value of all of them. Wish I had a bathing suit to take advantage of your hot tub. My only negative comment is that the blanket was too heavy to sleep under. But, the "under" blanket was fine once we adjusted the room temp to our comfort level. If this had been for a longer stay there wasn't enough restaurants within walking distance. Having a shuttle to the airport was great. So, I'd stay here again and recommend it to others. Thanks for asking.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Great!
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
"Overnight in Atlanta"
We were not there for long at all as our flight was delayed. The room was fine, nothing fancy, a little worn looking. The a/c was really cold and we were too tired to worry about adjusting it too much. The hotel grounds were. Pretty, but the neighborhood seemed shabby and worn with lots of other hotels.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Good hotel. My only gripe was the water pressure was pretty low.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
"Nice hotel near the airport"
Great room, it had a den complete with pull out couch and a desk and TV. Then a small hall to the bedroom which had a very comfortable king bed
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Average"
Average experience. Friendly people.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Hugh
"Great last minute find!"
We were pleased with the area and the staff was very friendly.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Tameko
Short stay near the airport for an early morning flight. People were nice, rooms were fine, and restaurants were close by.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
My husband and I spent one night at this hotel to catch an early morning flight. The staff was VERY polite and attentive. Room was nothing fancy, but clean and adequate for one night. The price and location were right.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Amands
"Shuttle service needs improvement"
Everything was average in this hotel. The reason that I gave a 2 rating in hotel service is because they need to improve their shuttle service. After I called to get picked up at the ATL airport. it took almost an hour for them to come. I had to call several times until they finally arrived. The shuttle driver said that the shuttle is every 40 minutes. Their shuttle services several hotels reason that it has such a long turn around time. During my stay in ATL I used Marta metro to get around the city and once again when I got picked up at the airport around 9 pm, the shuttle arrived about 50 minutes after I called. When I left I decided to take a taxi because the shuttle service was unreliable and I didn't want to miss my flight.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Carlos
"In the area for my son's football game"
I was impressed in how nice the hotel was, the night shift clerk was a little snoodie, and the morning maid banged on my door around 9:30 when check out time wasn't until 12 noon. Other than that, the hotel was great and the breakfast service was good.
"Air Conditioning Noisy"
Don't stay in room 214. The air conditioning unit made a dripping noise all night, couldn't sleep at all.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Airport North
Dear Traveler; I am sorry that you had to endure a dripping a/c during your recent stay. Although it is never pleasant to hear when a guest is not satisfied with his or her experience, we do need to be aware of these situations. We have resolved the clogged condensate line thanks to your review. Our goal is to make the Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North, the hotel of choice for our guests while away from home. I will be sharing your comments with hotel staff during our upcoming meetings as a learning tool to help us improve our performance and provide exceptional service to our guests. We want to be able to provide our guests with the best service possible, and feedback from our guests helps us to achieve that goal. I want to thank you for taking the time to send in your review because your input is valuable to us. We hope we will have another opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Sincerely, James
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Nice place easy access to airport"
One night stop. Friendly, clean with excellent access to interstate system and airport. A disappointment in my room, it was very clean, but the choice of wall covering in shower/tub area gave the appearance of being dirty, room smoke detector was open and appeared to be disabled, and the mattress on the king size bed was the most uncomfortable I've ever slept on. Breakfast eggs and bacon very bland and potatoes over-seasoned.
bill
"would definitely stay there again..."
Everything was awesome except the plane noise. I stayed at the Hilton Garden which is right around the corner and I heard absolutely no plane noise while there. Breakfast was a plus!!!
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close to the airport."
We needed a place to stay near the Atlanta airport for one night. We scheduled the rooms easily and they were ready as promised, and at a very economical rate.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Poor AC in room. Humid & uncomfortable"
Very uncomfortable stay. AC was poor and humidity was high in room. Entire facility was "worn" and in need of update. One positive thing - there is a restaurant connected to Wellsley Hotel right next door that is AWESOME - Cajun Bistreaux. Great food and service. Don't miss this restaurant if in the area. Avoid the Country Inn and Suites.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Airport North
Dear Mr. Bob: I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the temperature control system interfered with your comfort. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is in perfect working order. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Sincerely, James
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Some classmates and myself visited the bodies exhibition in downtown Atlanta.It was a little far out but definately worth the extra drive. the staff was great
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2015
Joslin
"Awesome Stay"
Enjoyed the experience and it was an awesome rooms
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Jaquina
"Filthy"
I got to the hotel late at night, was leaving early the next morning to Jamaica. The first thing that met me was a big cockroach in the doorway. I said ok maybe the rest is okay, and after entering the room it had a mole smell throughout and the couch look like it should of been replaced years ago (dirty and sunken in noticeable worn out). I slept in the wooden chair because I didn't want to touch that couch...just filthy. For 100 plus dollars I was very disappointed and thank God the stay was short.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Airport North
Dear JC: I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the failure in our extermination program. A pest free environment is basic for a good stay. I am sorry if this was not your experience. I also want to apologize that the room and furnishing were not of the high standards we expect. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is like new, in-place, of the highest quality, and in perfect working order. Again, thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please give us another chance and stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Sincerely, James
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
JC
"Great Option for a Great Price"
Just one night. Landed there at 1AM. Great welcome and stay. Nice room and breakfast.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Derek
"Hotel is good, neighborhood seems not"
Hotel is OK. Front desk is friendly and helpful. Room and beds are clean. However, we saw window of someone's truck was smashed when we rolled into parking lots and a few minutes later after we checked in, a guy reported his SUV was broken in.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015