ibis Rabat Hotel, Rabat
Situated in Rabat, ibis Rabat Hotel is close to Jardin d'Essais Botaniques, Royal Palace, and Mohammed V University. Also nearby are Foret Hilton and Goethe Institute.
This Rabat hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. Additional amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
The 99 air-conditioned guestrooms at ibis Rabat Hotel include complimentary toiletries. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with plasma TVs with satellite channels. In addition, amenities available on request include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $81
- Room for one to two persons
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 99 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed *
- Restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
Nearby Three Star Rabat hotels
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 2862
- Conference space size (meters) - 266
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Plasma TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningLa Table - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
ibis Rabat Hotel, Rabat’s small print
Also known as
- Ibis Rabat
- Hotel Ibis Moussafir Rabat
- Accor Moussafir Rabat
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 13.2 per person, per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of MAD 59 for adults and MAD 30 for children (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of MAD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.