All hotels in North Lima, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9988 Market St, North Lima, OH, 44452, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very small room, with a single queen, but good overall! There was no hot water in the morning, but it may have reheated quickly - we just didn't have time!
Other trip May 23, 2014
"good and bad"
They were a bit unorganized but very friendly and wanted to provide good service. The room was quite nice though the finish details were sloppy. The Big problem was there was no hot water. We were not using it during peak times and it still didn't get hot. I really hate cold showers.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Smelly"
When you first walked into the hotel, a strong smell of body odor is present. The entire second floor reeked of cigarettes and weed. Breakfast was less then desirable.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Jennifer Edwards
"Pleasantly surprised"
I had never heard of this hotel or chain but the price was too reasonable to NOT investigate it. I was pleasantly surprised. It's run by a family that really cares about the experience. The room was clean, roomy, and up to date. My room was on the first floor and for a while at night I heard thumps from upstairs. It sounded like there were kids jumping off furniture on the second floor. But it quickly subsided and I never heard a peep all night. A free continental breakfast came with the price, which was a plus. The only thing I wished is that the continental breakfast included either fruit or some kind of protein - hardboiled eggs, sausage patties, etc. Other than that the stay was wonderful.
Other trip May 15, 2014
Traveling Mom
"No hot water!"
After a long day we returned to the motel to unwind and get some well deserved sleep only to find that there was no hot water to take a shower. When we contacted the desk their only response was "I guess you'll have to wait". We waited a bit and still no hot water. The person at the desk was unsympathetic and dismissive. We were very disappointed in their response as we are returning guest. We understand that this is a budget motel, but still????
2 night business trip May 1, 2014
WNY
"Great for a short overnight!"
The staff was friendly. Nice clean comfortable place to spend the night while traveling.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Clean but not much more to talk about."
The rooms were very clean with the exception of the decorative bed runners that were both clearly crusted up with something. The mattress on the bed was completely sunk in the middle and very uncomfortable because of that. The bathrooms are very small and very worn, however, they were extremely clean. The shower was hot with great water pressure. The continental breakfast not very good. No juice, no fruit, no yogurts, only wrapped waffles, bagels, toast and cereal. A carb lovers dream. I guess you get what you pay for. At least it was clean. Chris at the front desk was very pleasant upon check in.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Quick off/on turnpike"
Small room, limited continental breakfast but inline with price expectations.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"way better than previous reviews"
I was more than a little skeptical after reading the prior reviews on this hotel, but the job I was going for had a first hand excellent experience, and I couldn't beat the price or proximity to my job. When I reserved through Expedia I requested nonsmoking, but there wasn't one available; however, when I asked again at checkin, a nonsmoking room had come available, same price. The lobby was clean & bright & odor-free; the second floor hallway DID smell of smoke, but my room was fresh & clean, even tho was right off the elevator. The room was quite small, just the queen bed, corner desk, window sill seat, dorm fridge & microwave, 2 night stands, closet, small drawers under the window seat, & about 3 feet around the bed to walk. Bathroom was spacious & spotless, well stocked, and kept that way. I was a little surprised that there was no bedspread: the bed was made with the standard top sheet, a lightweight blanket, and another white top sheet over that, & a decorative spread over the foot of the bed. The heater warmed my room rapidly & kept me comfortable (appx 73) on medium, even with those minimal bed coverings. My morning shower was hot, the breakfast offerings basic but good: premade waffles with cream cheese, butter, and jam available, muffins, cereal, OJ & coffee. The staff was very friendly & helpful, happily crawling under the desk to fix the printer for me. I am going to look for a pool on my next trip, but only because my job renders me in dire need of a hot tub.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Brenda
"Avoid"
The outside looks brand new however the inside was not. Our room was very small and looked outdated. The tub, shower curtain and towels were stained, the sink was gross and the bed had a cigarette burn on it. I would not recommend.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
"Yuck!!"
The place reeked of stale cigarette smoke. The hotel just needed a really good cleaning!! It was gritty and dusty! Furniture either needed cleaned or replaced. There was no hot water to take a shower.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"descent hotel"
small rooms,water is not warm enough but it was quiet nobody bothers you so you can get sleep or do paperwork without any noise i would recommend this hotel to any one
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"OK for price"
Other than a few black hairs in the bathroom and the tub taking 5 minutes to drain it was ok. We lysoled everything as we got into the room. Carpet in the room was worn.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice, great staff"
Nice, clean hotel with great staff. Not a large room, but clean and just big enough if you are not planning to spend a lot of time in the room. Will stay here again.
3 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Merrill
"You get what you pay for"
The heaterwas uncontrollable andi had to shut itiffto cool down the room. The sidedoor was left unlocked at night posing a safety concern for the hotel occupants.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Good for the money"
Hotel is dated and could use some deep cleaning, overall it was clean and comfortable. For the money it was fine.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"over night stay"
Room was clean but small, if I was staying for more than 1 night I wouldn't have been very happy. Not much of a breakfast.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Walt
Some of the outlets in the room did not work. Also, even though I had a do not disturb sign on the door I had house keeping call me one day to see if we needed their service and knock on my door TWICE another day. When I answered the door the lady said she was told that we had checked out already. Needless to say that I was not happy about this.
3 night trip Jan 5, 2014
I hated my stay. I wanted to relax in the hot tub there was no hot water all cold water. Could not bring in the new year hAPPY the hot water did not work it was my worst stay. the room was cold and the heat was on HIGH!!!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
fellica daniels
good. It is a basic hotel at the right price.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Good price, but you get what you pay for here."
Staff friendly, breakfast very minimal but free, beds comfortable, but no conditioner available w/shampoo. Room smelled very much like smoke although it was a "No Smoking" room. There was even a cigarette sitting on top of the mini fridge door. It'll do in a quick pinch to save money.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"You get what you pay for."
This facility is need of a sprucing up. My "standard room" was VERY small. The breakfast was minimal, at best. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
JD
"Could be nice."
This hotel has the potential to be very nice. It just seems that that the owner must not care. The towels are below standard. The matresses are quite old and very uncomfortable. The bedding is old. The pictures are outdated. The hall smells like stale cigarette smoke. The inside of the elevator is "painted" yellow. There are only 8 seats for the "breakfast". It is awful! Two kinds of cereal and some tiny donuts. With just a few updates this could be a very nice hotel. As it is...it is not. I would not recommend it.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Mrs. L
"A place to stay"
Hotel was fine. We just needed a place to stay while in town for a wedding. We didn't spend much time there, but it suited our needs. Was surprised when we checked out that the hotel employee said...oh yeah...you booked thru expedia. Next time just call direct and you will get a cheaper price. I thought Expedia was supposed to get us the best rate. I will double check next time before I use expedia.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Not the worst place..."
was a little more run down than I expected, but not awful for the price. Hot water would go in and out during showers.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Served our purpose perfectly!"
Good, clean, reasonably-priced.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Gabe
"Need to update a bit"
Was a bit Soddy room/wasn't much for breakfast ...ended up at McDonalds on the way out of town.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Good room for a great price"
Our room was clean and cozy and the hotel staff was incredibly kind and helpful. We will definitely be staying here again!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Clean and friendly"
Room was very clean, couch in queen suite was noy very comfortable, but served room purpose and set up well. Continental breakfast was very basic and minimal. I would definitely stay here again. It met our needs well and bed was quite comfortable.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Dawn
"Visiting Family"
I could tell the bed was fairly new. I slept great all 3 nights. The carpet was in good condition just needed a little shampoo. Water pressure could have been better. But overall I will stay again. I use this hotel about 3 times a year visiting my family.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Holly C.
Great stay for the price, just needed a place to get 8hrs of sleep and back on the road the next day. Don't expect any frills or extras, but the place was friendly, clean and convenient.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
""Best Kept Secret""
After being on the road 8+ hours from VA, and only 1/2 way through our journey to MI, I had some fears about this hotel, mainly arising from some nasty reviews denigrating the place. ...Cleanliness, "smoke free rooms" and just about everything else. Rm 120 had the clean and comfortable King Bed we wanted, great hot shower, etc. along with staff recommendations for a late dinner. Extra towels, no problem! Absolutely no stale, icky smoke smell that the reviewers claimed. We enjoyed every minute, awoke the next a.m. for a quick complimentary breakfast and were soon on our way.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Addie
"Good for one night..."
We just needed a place to sleep on our way to D.C. and this was very convenient off the Turnpike. Clean and comfortable, though overpriced (location, I guess).
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Cathy
The room was very small. No frills. Small continental breakfast area. If you need a place to sleep and take a shower. This place can satisfy you. Never had an issue so service was not tested.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Nelson
It was a sufficient hotel but was surprised that for what it provided, it wasn't priced a little more reasonably.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Good hotel for a quick overnight stay"
I thought this hotel was fine for our purposes. We were just driving through and needed a decent, clean place to sleep overnight.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Vickie
"Great value"
We didn't notice any smoke smell, and were surprised to realize that a simple breakfast was already included in the room rate. It was an inexpensive place to spend the night and break up a long drive. We ended up staying in the same location on our return trip.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"No hot water to shower in AM"
No hot water to shower in AM, gave us the $10 we had to pay for our dog staying back to us! Not much help with a shower though. Cold, cold water!
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"A bit run down"
The hotel was run down. It needs a good amount of work. Everything functioned OK (shower, etc.). Room was cleaned in a minimal way. I don't think they vacuumed. The continental breakfast was minimal as well. If you want a cheap hotel that is in this condition, it was OK, but I will pay another $20 and stay somewhere else next time.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Chuck
"One night stay"
We thought it was a good place to stay. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Served the Purpose"
Just needed a safe, clean, inexpensive place to sleep while traveling.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Clean room, friendly staff"
Hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My room was clean and comfortable. Only complaint is that the hallway smelled of cigarette smoke. Good basic hotel. I'll be staying here again when I am in the area
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Todd
"Terrible, I do not recommend this to anyone."
Very small rooms, poorly maintained and outdated furniture.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Leo
"Was more than fine for the price"
Staff was very friendly, front desk staff went out of their way to help me with directions to another local destination. Both night and day staff were equally friendly. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was as clean as one could expect, if not cleaner for this level of hotel. No complaints there.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Gavin
"close to shopping area"
We have stayed at this hotel two times to visit family and realized that it is need of updating (bathrooms paint and tile) (new bedding - mattress and pillows). People and staff very friendly.
5 night trip May 23, 2013
Carol % Steve
"Relaxing"
I have used this hotel before and will use it again when I visit my parents in Poland, Ohio. For the price of the room, you get good service - nothing fancy just basics. Thank you.
3 night family trip May 23, 2013
Holly
very nice for the price!
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Great for the price would stay again
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
"Nothing worked right except the bed"
Heater only worked for a couple minutes at a time, then just clicked and crackled, then came back on when it felt like it. Room was very cold as a result. Toilet ran for hours on end. I finally had to turn the water valve off to get some sleep. Room was clean, though, so I guess I got my 59 bucks worth. You get what you pay for.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
mdshunk
"Happy Customers"
Very nice hotel, with friendly staff. We had a queen non smoking suite and while the hallway smelled strongly of smoke ( it is an old building from before the smoking ban so that is to be expected ) the room itself did not smell at all. The room was very nice and spacious with a nicely set up bathroom. The only problem we had were the pillows were standard sized and kind of flat. All in all a good price for the room and a clean, friendly place to stay; we will definitely be return customers :-)
Other trip Apr 7, 2013