All hotels in Appleton, Wisconsin, United States of America
321 Metro Drive, Appleton, WI, 54914, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A good night's sleep!"
Clean room, comfortable beds, plenty of towels, great for an overnight. Front desk girl was very nice, friendly, check-in was quick. The hotel could use an update. Included breakfast was fine, but no one in breakfast room when coffee & milk ran out. The location was easy to get to, near shopping & restaurants. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
ROXANE
"baseball getaway timber rattlers"
we were alittle surprised how small the rooms were,but being its called micro we should of knowing.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Air conditioning did not work correctly in the room I booked, so I complained and they put me into a suite. That room everything worked.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Joyce
Except the location of my room (1st floor by kitchen) which meant late night noise, the hotel was very clean and comfortable.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"Uncooperative Management"
Not informed about available discounts upon check-in at Appleton, WI. When I learned about an AARP discount from another guest the same day I checked in, I immediately went back to check in and asked for the discount. I was refused because I had already checked in even though I am an AARP member.
12 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"When you need a place quickly!"
Great deal ...on a short notice ... Only item to add... Eggs and bacon !!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Jon
"Decent hotel at a budget price."
In town for a wedding. Hotel was decent for the money. The room was very clean, but a little "worn." The hot tub/spa was out of service the whole 3 days. Breakfast was minimal...truly "continental" and it was a very small breakfast room. But, for the money, this was a good place to stay. The internet worked when I logged on, although I heard that other people had issues. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was very good...near shopping and restaurants. I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Charlotte
Quality hotel for the price. The rooms are functional for sleeping, don't expect a large lounging area. Great Deal
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Wedding stay, no air conditioning in room."
Booked this hotel for price over $100. When see sign on front entrance advertising $49.Huge holes in hallway carpets, over 18 inches wide. no pool, no refridg, no a/c, sheet so rotten that could see through it. no hairdryer. no elevator inspection. loud neighbors. needed to dress in wedding attire, no air, no maintenance on duty. got it to kick in 3 times total, ran 20 min and shuts down. desk says it has a motion sensor on it, so when go to bed, no one sets off motion sensor so sleep in sweat all night. even when are near it , refuses to kick in, only heat kicks in, and is high 80's outside and in hallways. no a/c halls. requested to have price of room adjusted and said no.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Hotel needs updating"
Hotel was too expensive for what we got but there were several events in the area so I didn't have much choice. Hotel is dated and could really use some updating.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great evening!"
Came to see a state baseball game. The rooms were very affordable and breakfast included.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Helen
"Good to stay"
Lodged for a night. Feel it is clean,comfortable with new appliances. Close to the mall. Deserve to recommend to friends.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Bowen
"Clean and friendly"
Clean and friendly. Bit more of a throwback to the early 90s than expected, but the place felt very comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"never again"
No microwave or fridge
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Perfectly acceptable for the price"
Good for what we needed: A place to hang our hat and get some zzz's for a night. Did not check out fitness center or even if there was a pool. Easy check in, easy check out. Room was smallish and tube television but clean and perfectly fine. Might be a little tough to find if you don't know the area, there are 5-6 hotels/motels in the area. Within walking distance of the mall. Lots of small businesses and a gas station there.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"I'd stay here again"
The hotel was very clean, centrally located. The morning breakfast and coffee was always on time. Was a very good stay allowed me to get necessary rest to complete classes I was doing that weekend.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
Corey
"Good, inexpensive, pet friendly"
Pleased overall. Grateful to be able to open a window for fresh air. Loved the window seat and that it was pet friendly. Would definitely go back if traveling to Appleton WI again.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
annie
"Appleton CEU"
I loved the window seating built above the heating/AC unit and that I could open my window ALL THE WAY! Great for me. The Fox River Mall was right out my door.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Renee
"Old and run down"
This hotel is in need of much needed repairs - very shabby and run down and just did not feel comfortable there. It states a non smoking hotel, yet you smelled people smoking in their rooms. It allows dogs and we listed to a dog barking most of the night. There was a crowd of people outside being loud in the middle of the night. The location is decent and convenient to the mall, but there are many other choices that would have been better. I would not recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great location, but in need up upkeep."
The staff was very pleasant and helpful, the proximity to shopping was ideal, but the common areas of the hotel had some wear and tear (damaged carpet, serious crack in sidewalk just outside front entrance and damage to the elevator interior. I suppose that they get a lot of groups with young kids and they are rough on the facility...what a shame.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Not cheap and very small!"
Curtains hanging off hooks, room very, very small, no hair dryer when stated there is one in the room. The carpet was filthy. Toilet paper was very cheap.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Penelope
"very nice spot"
we really enjoyed our stay. hotel was very clean and in a very good location, right near the mall. I liked that a lot, shop, eat and relax in one spot very good idea. we plan on visiting Appleton a few times this year and we plan on staying there. thank you
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
tammy
"Choose because of closeness to Fox River Mall"
Not happy about the breakfast. Went down and got 2 coffees & brought back to room about 7:30 and ice cold, like maybe from day before? Then went in to have breakfast, OJ machine broke, syrup was poured all over one table, no yogurt or milk for cereal, waffles stuck to pan as they claim they don't use the spray (as noted on directions) as people over spray??? Someone should have been in there checking on all features. Ran our of coffee also. Toilet paper in room was so cheap, and ran out of Kleenex in bathroom. And appearance of desk people needed to be stepped up. Stayed there twice before and don't remember having these problems, when complained to front desk, they just made excuses! Might have to look into another place when visiting the Appleton area again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Hank
""I'll Be Back""
this is perfect for one person on business! I will be back! shopping and eating places within walking distance. great price... breakfast a little lame, but if that is the worst thing I can think of... then keep up the good work!
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
stephanie
"Close to mall"
There was hardly any channels on the TV. Hot tub was out of order. Close to mall for shopping and good restaurants nearby.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Whenever we go to Appleton, we always stay at this Microtel. It is very clean, the staff members are very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Jojo
"Good 'nuff"
Was just there fishing so it wS just a place to lay my head. Clean, warm, dry. All I needed
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
scott
"Great value"
Hotel was clean and service was great! Only problem was we reserved two beds and got one so it was a bit squishy for a family.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Stay was for a wedding"
Not a lot of amenities, no wall mount hair dryer, like Andis hangup. Otherwise was good
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
chris & rick
"Very good value."
Very good value. Room was clean, continental breakfast was good. Property is outdated but again, fit our needs for the weekend and was a very good price for what we needed.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Weekend fun"
It was a nice place to stay
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Ok for the money"
I had a recent stay at the Microtel in Appleton Wi, and rate it a 3 outa 10. The staff were nice and helpful.. But the room was not what i had expected. The Room i accepted was 50 degrees...freezing and took some time to warm up so my guest and myself had to go out for an early dinner so it would be warm enough. The Jacuzzi spa rooms heat was broke which deemed it unusable, due to a chilling temp(We could see our breath). It also was supposed to have a large TV and a fridge, which the room attendant said only Suites have those amenities. NOT even a coffee maker... I really couldn't believe that... I wanted my money back for the room, but my guest insisted on just letting it be. So i did. I probably won't go back though.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great price very clean,"
Very nice stay very quiet and Clean. Close to all restants,
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
TOM
"a comfortable getaway"
The room was clean, near several shopping areas/restaurants.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
No frills and a bit run down, but the bed was comfortable. The name fits. The room was very efficient with it's limited space. Not much of a breakfast but for the price I'd come back.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice stay for price"
Room was very clean and the price was right. The staff were incredibly helpful and responsive to questions. The location was also a plus.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Ellyn
"Bad Microtel"
Sheets were soiled apon check in. Soiled carpeting and outdated televisions.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Good base Place to stay."
Overall good place. Everything worked. Clean room. Helpful attendants.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Jerry
"Close to everything!"
Great location to everything! Staff was very accommodating!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
laf
"fair price"
Close to the mall
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Jacob
"Ok stay"
Clean room, friendly staff, very nice location right next to the mall and several restaurants. Only problem i had was i was in room 216 and it was right across from the elevator and i kept getting woke up in the middle of the night.
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
Joe B
"great location and staff"
we arrived before checkin and asked if we could have an early checkin to watch a ballgame They were most accommodating!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
laf
"Dissapointed"
Not a very nice experience. No coffee in room floor has bumps under carpet. They ran out of coffee in breakfast room in the morning. Toilet paper is very Cheap. TV is outdated. TV numbers on guide do not match TV numbers. Needless to say we will not use hotels .com again. Also paper cups are so Cheap the liquid leaked from the seam.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
Josephine
"Loud neighbors"
My boyfriend and I didn't arrive to our room until 2 am. We were awoken the next morning by little kids jumping, coffee makers brewing, and people talking in the next room at 6 am. I would not put rooms right next together. We didn't get enough sleep at all. The loudness from the room next door was terrible!
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Jill
"Packer Game Trip"
No hair dryer as indicated on website. Room interior very outdated. Beds were comfortable. Walls paper thin, so noisy. Did not sleep well.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
Staff very friendly and helpful. Cheapest chain hotel deal we found in immediate area, so expectations were not high. Room clean enough except for filthy floor. Bed nice but pillows awful; felt like we were laying our heads down on tiny sacks of cottonballs or jello. For budget-conscious people w/ their own pillows this hotel may be passable. We may stay here again under those circumstances, but will probably check out other places first.
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Andy
Staff was pretty friendly however it seemed like a hassle for them to give us a couple towels . We stayed 4 days but they acted as though we should've showered once in that time or used the same towel every time.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Very nice for price, especially with breakfast included. Would recommend for price, location, and value
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice hotel at great price"
Clean and comfortable; close to shopping. Friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Check in attendant gave us a bottle of cold water on arrival and we were glad for it after shopping. The motel was close to the mall in Appleton. The room clean and easy check in on booking via Expedia.