All hotels in Appleton, Wisconsin, United States of America
321 North Metro Drive, Appleton, WI, 54914, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great hotel! small in size which was just fine, I was just there for a quick overnite. Would definately stay here again.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton
Thank you for taking time to review us ! we appreciate your feedback and are pleased you enjoyed your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites, Appleton. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit in appleton area and we appreciate your business.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
"Don't waste your time here."
Hotel needs updating. There was blood on the comforter. If I could have gotten my money back and found somewhere else, I would have.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton
Dear Guest Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our hotel. I am apologize that the Comforter were not good for you. We are currently updating our hotel and should be done in next year before march. I hope that the next time you are in Appleton we can make them better. thank you for your business and staying with us at Microtel - Fox River Mall.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Roberta
"Perfect for the price"
This hotel is just what we were looking for -- something inexpensive but clean. It's your basic no-frills, off-the-highway hotel, but relatively new and updated, staff were friendly, location was near the mall and lots of eating options. comfortable beds, HD TV, and the morning coffee was better than most hotel coffee. No complaints! (which at this price point is all you can expect)
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are so pleased you had a wonderful experience during your stay. Thank you for your business and we hope you stay with us again
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
samuel
"first time at microtel"
first day room was so so, ie dirty linens very noisy night . walls paper thin, asked for another room for second night cleaner but missing soaps and shampoo
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
"Good stay at a good price."
Barebones hotel at a nice price. Actually had good water pressure which is a plus these days.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton
Thank you for taking time to review us ! we appreciate your feedback and are pleased you enjoyed your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites, Appleton. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit in this area. Thank you and we appreciate your business.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
David D.
"OK"
Got ice Monday evening and the bucket was never emptied the rest of the week. The room was comfortable but showing its age. Overall, acceptable for the price.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton
Thank you for taking time to review us ! we appreciate your feedback and are pleased you enjoyed your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites, Appleton. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit in this area.Thank you and we appreciate your business.
4 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Horrible services, front lied there's no more room on 2nd but she gave the same room as our to the person behind us which is our family too. Room was next to the kitchen n very noisy in the morning plus there's hair all over tge pillows.never stay again
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Good value and great location"
Airshow. Good overall value
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton
Dear Richard Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you stay with us again during next year airshow.
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
RICHARD
"Good Rooms"
For the price, the rooms were fine. Tight quarters for 2 people but fine. Good breakfast although one morning the muffins were stale. Overall good for the price during Air venture.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton
Dear Guest Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are planning to offer Hot Breakfast in near future So we hope when you stay with us again during next airshow. You will enjoy good break fast everyday
5 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Gregory
"Outdated"
Very old and outdated hotel in much need of repair. Staff was somewhat nice, depending on who you spoke with. Great area near the mall and restaurants. A/C was controlled by a motion sensor...so it got very hot during the night unless you woke up. Breakfast was basic and not sure how long the cereal had been in the containers. Not too far from OshKosh Airventure.
3 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Below Average"
We were up for the air show so not many rooms available in the area. Took what was available and didn't expect it to be nice. Good location. Check-in was smooth, clerk was nice and we were allowed in our rooms early. Rooms were not very clean. Smelled old and lots of stains on carpet. Stairwell smelled of urine. Slow elevator. Was not brave enough to try the breakfast. Linens were acceptable and beds were remarkably comfortable. TV's were brand new and had basic cable only. Checkout was noon but they disabled our keys at 11:30am. This hotel would not be my first choice on my next trip but I suppose I would stay again if there were no other options.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience you were caused. We are renovating hotel once busy season passed as management has been changed in last month. Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced and thank you again for your comments.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Room booked was not room that was shown online. Room online looked much nicer than what it was.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton
Thank you for your comment. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience you were caused. We have same room type showed in the picture on website. Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced and thank you again for your comments.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"A good night's sleep!"
Clean room, comfortable beds, plenty of towels, great for an overnight. Front desk girl was very nice, friendly, check-in was quick. The hotel could use an update. Included breakfast was fine, but no one in breakfast room when coffee & milk ran out. The location was easy to get to, near shopping & restaurants. I would stay here again.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience you were caused. We are currently doing renovation in rooms and we already did new TV's Fridge and Microwave. this is a busy season so it is hard for us to do everything at a time. We are also extending breakfast area so we can offer Hot Breakfast. Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced and thank you again for your comments.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
ROXANE
"baseball getaway timber rattlers"
we were alittle surprised how small the rooms were,but being its called micro we should of knowing.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to this area, thank you for your business !.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Air conditioning did not work correctly in the room I booked, so I complained and they put me into a suite. That room everything worked.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience you were caused. Our some air conditioner are operated by motion sensor unless you set to manual A/C. Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced and thank you again for your comments.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Joyce
Except the location of my room (1st floor by kitchen) which meant late night noise, the hotel was very clean and comfortable.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"Uncooperative Management"
Not informed about available discounts upon check-in at Appleton, WI. When I learned about an AARP discount from another guest the same day I checked in, I immediately went back to check in and asked for the discount. I was refused because I had already checked in even though I am an AARP member.
12 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"When you need a place quickly!"
Great deal ...on a short notice ... Only item to add... Eggs and bacon !!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Jon
"Decent hotel at a budget price."
In town for a wedding. Hotel was decent for the money. The room was very clean, but a little "worn." The hot tub/spa was out of service the whole 3 days. Breakfast was minimal...truly "continental" and it was a very small breakfast room. But, for the money, this was a good place to stay. The internet worked when I logged on, although I heard that other people had issues. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was very good...near shopping and restaurants. I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Charlotte
Quality hotel for the price. The rooms are functional for sleeping, don't expect a large lounging area. Great Deal
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Wedding stay, no air conditioning in room."
Booked this hotel for price over $100. When see sign on front entrance advertising $49.Huge holes in hallway carpets, over 18 inches wide. no pool, no refridg, no a/c, sheet so rotten that could see through it. no hairdryer. no elevator inspection. loud neighbors. needed to dress in wedding attire, no air, no maintenance on duty. got it to kick in 3 times total, ran 20 min and shuts down. desk says it has a motion sensor on it, so when go to bed, no one sets off motion sensor so sleep in sweat all night. even when are near it , refuses to kick in, only heat kicks in, and is high 80's outside and in hallways. no a/c halls. requested to have price of room adjusted and said no.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Hotel needs updating"
Hotel was too expensive for what we got but there were several events in the area so I didn't have much choice. Hotel is dated and could really use some updating.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great evening!"
Came to see a state baseball game. The rooms were very affordable and breakfast included.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Helen
"Good to stay"
Lodged for a night. Feel it is clean,comfortable with new appliances. Close to the mall. Deserve to recommend to friends.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Bowen
"Clean and friendly"
Clean and friendly. Bit more of a throwback to the early 90s than expected, but the place felt very comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"never again"
No microwave or fridge
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
The single rooms did not have an in-room coffee maker. I was there for a week, requested one but was told only the suites had coffee makers and they had no extras. There was hot water in the breakfast room that was available 24 hrs. Carpet was a bit worn, but OK. My initial room had a poor view (looking at the back of their facade) and because mine was an extended stay, I requested a room change and they accommodated me very well. Overall a nice stay.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Perfectly acceptable for the price"
Good for what we needed: A place to hang our hat and get some zzz's for a night. Did not check out fitness center or even if there was a pool. Easy check in, easy check out. Room was smallish and tube television but clean and perfectly fine. Might be a little tough to find if you don't know the area, there are 5-6 hotels/motels in the area. Within walking distance of the mall. Lots of small businesses and a gas station there.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"I'd stay here again"
The hotel was very clean, centrally located. The morning breakfast and coffee was always on time. Was a very good stay allowed me to get necessary rest to complete classes I was doing that weekend.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
Corey
"Nice, basic hotel for the budget conscious"
Arrived after midnight after a long multi-state drive. Staff was very friendly (even though it was so late). Was quick about getting us our room and offered bottled water. Room was extremely basic and plain - but it wasn't unexpected given the price of the accommodations.
Other trip May 18, 2015
John Everyman
"Good, inexpensive, pet friendly"
Pleased overall. Grateful to be able to open a window for fresh air. Loved the window seat and that it was pet friendly. Would definitely go back if traveling to Appleton WI again.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
annie
"Appleton CEU"
I loved the window seating built above the heating/AC unit and that I could open my window ALL THE WAY! Great for me. The Fox River Mall was right out my door.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Renee
"Old and run down"
This hotel is in need of much needed repairs - very shabby and run down and just did not feel comfortable there. It states a non smoking hotel, yet you smelled people smoking in their rooms. It allows dogs and we listed to a dog barking most of the night. There was a crowd of people outside being loud in the middle of the night. The location is decent and convenient to the mall, but there are many other choices that would have been better. I would not recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Best for the price"
Nice hotel don't worry about the bad reviews my room was clean and smelled good.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great location, but in need up upkeep."
The staff was very pleasant and helpful, the proximity to shopping was ideal, but the common areas of the hotel had some wear and tear (damaged carpet, serious crack in sidewalk just outside front entrance and damage to the elevator interior. I suppose that they get a lot of groups with young kids and they are rough on the facility...what a shame.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Not cheap and very small!"
Curtains hanging off hooks, room very, very small, no hair dryer when stated there is one in the room. The carpet was filthy. Toilet paper was very cheap.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Penelope
"very nice spot"
we really enjoyed our stay. hotel was very clean and in a very good location, right near the mall. I liked that a lot, shop, eat and relax in one spot very good idea. we plan on visiting Appleton a few times this year and we plan on staying there. thank you
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
tammy
"Choose because of closeness to Fox River Mall"
Not happy about the breakfast. Went down and got 2 coffees & brought back to room about 7:30 and ice cold, like maybe from day before? Then went in to have breakfast, OJ machine broke, syrup was poured all over one table, no yogurt or milk for cereal, waffles stuck to pan as they claim they don't use the spray (as noted on directions) as people over spray??? Someone should have been in there checking on all features. Ran our of coffee also. Toilet paper in room was so cheap, and ran out of Kleenex in bathroom. And appearance of desk people needed to be stepped up. Stayed there twice before and don't remember having these problems, when complained to front desk, they just made excuses! Might have to look into another place when visiting the Appleton area again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Hank
""I'll Be Back""
this is perfect for one person on business! I will be back! shopping and eating places within walking distance. great price... breakfast a little lame, but if that is the worst thing I can think of... then keep up the good work!
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
stephanie
"Close to mall"
There was hardly any channels on the TV. Hot tub was out of order. Close to mall for shopping and good restaurants nearby.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Whenever we go to Appleton, we always stay at this Microtel. It is very clean, the staff members are very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Jojo
"Good 'nuff"
Was just there fishing so it wS just a place to lay my head. Clean, warm, dry. All I needed
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
scott
"Great value"
Hotel was clean and service was great! Only problem was we reserved two beds and got one so it was a bit squishy for a family.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Stay was for a wedding"
Not a lot of amenities, no wall mount hair dryer, like Andis hangup. Otherwise was good
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
chris & rick
"Very good value."
Very good value. Room was clean, continental breakfast was good. Property is outdated but again, fit our needs for the weekend and was a very good price for what we needed.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Weekend fun"
It was a nice place to stay
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Ok for the money"
I had a recent stay at the Microtel in Appleton Wi, and rate it a 3 outa 10. The staff were nice and helpful.. But the room was not what i had expected. The Room i accepted was 50 degrees...freezing and took some time to warm up so my guest and myself had to go out for an early dinner so it would be warm enough. The Jacuzzi spa rooms heat was broke which deemed it unusable, due to a chilling temp(We could see our breath). It also was supposed to have a large TV and a fridge, which the room attendant said only Suites have those amenities. NOT even a coffee maker... I really couldn't believe that... I wanted my money back for the room, but my guest insisted on just letting it be. So i did. I probably won't go back though.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great price very clean,"
Very nice stay very quiet and Clean. Close to all restants,
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
TOM
"a comfortable getaway"
The room was clean, near several shopping areas/restaurants.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
No frills and a bit run down, but the bed was comfortable. The name fits. The room was very efficient with it's limited space. Not much of a breakfast but for the price I'd come back.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015