All hotels in Lexington, Kentucky, United States of America
2240 Buena Vista Rd, Lexington, KY, 40505, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Delicious food
    Room is all right
"Convenient, cheap place to sleep overnight."
Cheap rates so can not complain too much about the condition of the facility. Been in cleaner and better kept hotels. Convenient to restaurants, shopping, etc. - +. Older facility, -. Breakfast was ok, +. Easy access off I-75, +.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Jerry
"Would Stay Here Again"
I was very pleased with the location and hotel amenities. The only problem I had all weekend was with the room key working entering from the parking lot. Otherwise this is well worth the money
3 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
louis
"outdated"
great price - bathroom and carpet needed updated - smell was not pleasant windows slide open with no screens - questionable security
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Ann
"Small but comfortable"
This place is pretty good if you aren't looking for anything fancy. The room is a bit small, we had a queen room and there was about 2' of space around the bed. Other than that, the hotel was very clean and in a nice area.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"A handy place to stay"
Nice comfortable room, with good friendly service. A good deal for the money.
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Great Price
4 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Stinky"
Old, dingy,dirty and halls smelled like cooking fish.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
robin
"Very nice"
After I made a prepaid reservation, I saw a bunch of reviews about bedbugs so I was worried. needlessly. the reviews were old and if they did have a problem, it has been fixed. and for the people complaining that it's small...well the name of the hotel is micro, use your head. I've never stayed in a microtel before but I will stay again. It is small, but very nice.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2015
"Watch out for hidden fees for pets!"
Cheap price-- cheap hotel. Watch out for extra charges! I booked on Hotels.com because Microtel allows dogs. I kept 2 show dogs in crates for one night and when I checked out they said it was $20 per dog cleaning fee (due to allergies of subsequent guests). I was supposed to tell them in advance that I had dogs though they had no notices to that effect. I could have stayed in a nicer hotel for that price!
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
Ken
Comfortable room, good breakfast, helpful staff, some trouble with wireless network
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
mar
"Decently priced, great location!"
Very affordable and worth the money! We stayed for four nights and was very pleased with our stay. Staff was friendly and willing to help. The continental breakfast was enjoyable and included biscuits and gravy!! Our only con was that the a/c unit didn't freeze us out. Believe they were in the process of replacing some of the units!
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Tab
"Smelled like cigarettes"
First impression once inside: small- on line with price I guess. . Nice front desk staff. It was raining and side entrance doors Were hard to open with key cards. Smokers were by the exits. Hallway to room smelled strongly of smoke and stale smoke. Room stank of smoke, requested another room and it was fine. I am hesitant to stay at another microtel. For $15 more I get a great experience at another hotel.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
a
"Easy access to and from I-75."
We spent the night during a 13 hr trip from Mich-to-S. Carolina, it's about midway. The room was okay for me and not my husband. It was too small for his 6'6 260 pd frame. So for "regular size folk just looking to get some shut-eye before returning to your road trip....I would recommend.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Tory
"Nice for the price"
Nothing overly fancy but one of the nicer Microtel's that I have stayed in. Doesn't have an elevator so you may want to request a ground floor if that is an issue.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"A good overnight stop while traveling."
This hotel was fine for a quick overnight stay while traveling through the area. It was close to the highway
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Just staying for 1 night. had updated rooms. like most motels you here others taking showers early. And the emptying of the dumpster early am next door at Wendys. Something the micro hotel has no influence over.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
mike
"Great Service and Location"
I stayed 3 nights with my dog in tow. The staff was awesome. I loved the room decor. Close to main roads, walking distance to a mall and restaurants. The room location was perfect for us. It was one room away from the exit making walking my dog a breeze. On my last night I had toilet problems. They offered to move us to a new room right away but I asked if they could try to fix it. (I didn't feel like moving) The gentleman came immediately to try to fix to no avail, so I was moved to a new room and he even offered to help me move my things. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Lesley
This was a nice motel in a nice location. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean. There were some cosmetic bumps on the walls, but nothing that a new coat of paint wouldn't address. The breakfast was better than some, but not as good as others. Overall it was a nice stay. We would return.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Whole room had a terrible smell. The bathroom smelled even worse and the sink did not drain but a few drops a minute. the outdated refrigerator and microwave sat on top of each other and I could not figure out which one was making the awful popping noise that kept me up almost all night without the air on and television sound turned all the way up. the pillows were not even qualified to be called that. The free continental breakfast that started at 6 am was cold at 7am when I had to leave for my business that I was there for. Hallways had bugs crawling on the walls and also had terrible smell. Not worth what I had payed at all.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
We had a nice stay, staff was very nice, rooms were clean and price right. Limited amenities, but good place to rest your head. I would return to this motel.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Harold
"Motel need to be updated and maintenence required"
Needs to be updated. Hallways have no ventalation. Room smelled musty. Carpet was dirty, needed to be shampooed. Cable did not work, only five channels. Staff was helpful and courteous. Changes and updateing needed to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Greg
"Smokey Non-Smoking room"
The hotel was a great value. The staff was friendly and helpful. We arrived shortly after midnight, our room smelled heavily of smoke, The reservation was for a non-smoking room and the room was clearly marked with signage as a non-smoking room. The staff was unable to relocate us as the hotel was fully booked. They gave us a spray (that actually smelled worse than the smoke). they were kind and apologetic but clearly the room had not been properly inspected after the last guest exited.
4 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"A comfortable night in Lexington, KY"
While traveling for pleasure without excess time available, our objective was to stay at a moderately priced facility close to the Interstate and to get an early start the next morning. The Microtel hotel at Lexington, KY, met all our requirements. The reception upon arrival was pleasant and check-in was professional. There was absolutely no Interstate noise, WIFI connection was near instant, and the price was right. Breakfast choices could have been a bit better but overall, they were adequate. My wife and I would certainly stay here again when traveling either north or south on Interstate 75. While we didn't avail ourselves of this perk, we were pleasantly surprised to learn that long distance domestic and local telephone calls were FREE as was right out front auto parking.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Lawrence
Breakfast was short on items no fruit no oatmeal no muffins.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Will be back again next year!"
We stayed at Microtel while attending the Lexington Junior League horse show at the Red Mile. Because we were just spectating we were looking somewhere cost effective. We stay at Microtel across the country because they generally are the best deal for a clean place to stay. This hotel was no exception. Everything was clean: bathroom, beds, refrigerator, etc. The mirrors behind the beds is always a nice touch especially with 3 women trying to get dressed! Navigation to the Red Mile we were concerned would be tricky but it was fairly easy. The area around the hotel had many restaurants and some shopping too. We enjoyed our time at Microtel Lexington and will definitely be back again next year.
3 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
First time to stay at a Microtel. It was very nice for an overnight stay. Rooms were in good condition. Staff was very friendly. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Debbie
"Not a bad place"
Rooms where clean and comfortable. Breakfast area was small and table placement made it hard to move around. Hall way going to room had unplesent smell to it but room did not. Overall a good place to stay.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Won't go back."
The room was worn & threadbare. The hotel had a very unpleasant odor. Very overpriced.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Olga
"Clean Roomy Room, Concrete Mattress"
Our room was clean and roomy. (A room down the hall had to be evacuted due to a leaky/running toilet. The mattress on the beds were extremely hard. Even my husband, who likes a firm mattress, was left aching after the first night on the bed. After the third night, we were trying to determine if we could sleep standing up.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"July 5 and 6th"
Got in my room early! Room was very clean and comfortable, staff was responsive, coffee was hot room temp was good. Good few days would refer to a friend
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Clean & comfortable."
This was perfect for our one night stay. The room was small but clean. The bed was comfortable, and the AC wasn't unreasonably loud. Our window was a mere 50'-75' from a Wendy's drive thru...but I didn't hear anything & the blackout curtains negated the neon lights. The front desk lady was fantastic & accommodated our 1st floor request. She even provided a luggage cart--a rarity in a budget motel reservation. Thank you for a great night's rest. We'll be back.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
RACHEL
"No elevator!!"
Very clean hotel,everyone courteous and professional. All good, but no elevator!! Halls and stairs not air conditioned, and have to climb up 2 flights of stairs with luggage.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"great hotel with great prices"
everyone very nice and friendly enjoyed our stay would differentialy would stay their again
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
ANNIE
"June getaway"
Very nice, clean and comfortable hotel right off highway on our way to Nashville. Would definitely stay here again
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Cynthia
"Let down in Lexington"
Room was small, toilet seat was loose, told staff but nothing was done. Breakfast was disappointing and more guests than tables--would NOT recommend.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"First Microtel experience was a disappointment"
Our first experience with a Microtel. Obviously it was not a new building. There were spots in our room where the carpeting had holes from where it had been cut around fixtures in a previous arrangement.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice for a short stay"
no thrills just a good place to get some relaxing sleep deserves better than a two star rating. Bed comfortable room is clean. Shower excellent. Wifi not so good signal ok. TV was good not great breakfast was good free newspaper. Nice front desk person
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Eris
"Bad!"
Everything was horrible. Felt dirty just walking into the room.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Excellent Stop for Touring the Area."
Great placd to stay to take in the area attractions; clos ed to freeway, restaurants, shoping and fuel. It hax good, comfortable, clean rooms, exc e llent breakfast and excellent personnel. All with a reasonable price.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Jim and Melodie
Hotel had exposed electrical outlets. This is not a ave I would ever stay again!! It was very run down, dirty, and had a bad odor!!
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"nice place to stay, very affordable."
I stay at this particular hotel when I have to stay overnight in Lexington. It is always clean and it is very affordable.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Tammy
"Chicken for free"
Found food in microwave
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Donald
"Nice room for the money."
Staff were very pleasant and helpful.
3 night trip Jun 9, 2015
"convenient and quiet"
I stayed here twice because I had to move to the area. The hotel staff are really nice. The maid found my iPad cord and brought it to me while I was in the hallway. I was so grateful. The rooms aren't very big but I didn't need a lot of space. I guess the front desk remembered me because I was put in the same room I stayed in just a week earlier. The breakfast is eggs, pastries, bagels, yogurt, cereals etc....
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"//"
room was a little small.. but it was nice.. surprised that the internet didn't work in the first room so they had to put us in another room closer to the office.. breakfast sure isn't for Diabetics .. all sweets.. and carbs...
4 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Just a bed, but well priced."
It was great. Simple, good location.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
if youre not going to be in the room much and just looking for a cheap place to stay its perfect
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Bed bugs!"
Bed bugs everywhere! Blood stains from bed bugs on the sheets. Had to check out early and find another hotel. Left complaint with them still haven't heard anything.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Kendra
"great notel"
great
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Norma
"Overnighter"
Comfortable stay! We were just there overnight enroute to another destination. Convenient area, close to restaurants and shopping. Very convenient exits to highway. Friendly personnel. Rooms were clean and in good repair. Would recommend!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015