All hotels in Victor, New York, United States of America
7498 Main Street Fishers, Victor, NY, 14564, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Just OK, upcoming renovations much needed"
Staff was friendly and easy to work with. Overall the hotel just needs renovations. The rooms are small and outdated and so are the common areas. Also was not pleased to be woken up for an hour while people fought outside our window from 3-4AM, not necessarily the hotels fault but they didn't seem to do anything about it.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Good Place to Stay"
Great for an overnight stay. If anything, pillows were a little lumpy compared to last time but overall a nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Microtel review"
Traveling through and it was a fine place to stay and very reasonable.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Not as well maintained as in the past."
Highway noise is very noticeable. I used a fan to drown out the noise. First room had a faulty heater fan needed to move to a second room. Noticed stain on carpet and towel rack loose on the wall. This makes me question up keep. Room good enough for one quick night stay if passing through area.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"comfortable"
Beautifully located in the town of Victor,New York. Comfortable, Clean and has the smell of baked cookie. Very cozy in for watching the winter snow. Located close to shopping and Finger lakes Casino.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Gina
"Great for the price."
The room was small, but clean and just right for the price. The staff was wonderful.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Drawbacks but 3 stars"
The breakfast was skimpy. The bathtub sounded and felt like you were going to drop through the floor. I would have hated to have been the people below us. That said, the beds were comfy, room was clean. Staff was friendly
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Great cookies"
This location is very close to may places to eat and shop.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Small rooms. Great for overnight stay. Friendly staff and close to the mall. The staff is friendly and very helpful.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Easy"
Good for one night. Friendly staff. Good coffee in the morning.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
mary
"Steve's review"
Checkin was great the lady was very nice and accommodating. I would have given all 5's for service but checkout was very non chalant. They did not really ask how everything was.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Stephen
"Average"
The room was clean but small, 1 queen bed, no fridge or coffee maker. The staff were accommodating, but one of the front desk clerks was a little frenzied at check-in... The hotel backs up to the Thruway, so not a very picturesque setting - but close to food and shopping, and close to 490 and 90. Breakfast was the standard fare, and the kitchen and eating areas are tiny.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Edward
"great value for a one night stay"
Perfect for a one night stay no frills just a good breakfast and on the road
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"check in"
had a late check in and it wasn't a problem. Bed was small but comfortable and room was nice and warm. Very clean and a good place to stay. Right off the thruway exit so some noise from vehicles.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are glad you were satisfied with your stay! Just so you know we have all brand new Queen sized mattresses throughout the hotel. Look for our new renovated look coming this winter 2014!
Gail
"Stay at the Microtel Inn"
The staff was very nice and the hotel was clean. The rooms are rather small but comfortable. I enjoyed my experience and it is in a very convenient location. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and I plan on staying there again.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your great review of our hotel! We are so glad you were totally satisfied with your stay! We look forward to your return visit to Victor NY!
Tonya
"I recommend"
The Hotel was fine for an overnight stay. Clean. Friendly staff.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to your return visit when you need lodging in Victor NY!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"A day out geo-caching and dinner"
It was a night out. We had a room right buy the entering door. People out smoking all hours of the night, talking and giggling. Above us must of had kids could hear them running across the floor. Other people need to respect that just because they are up at 2-3 am doesn't mean everone else is and keep the noise down to a Min;
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
We are so sorry your stay was not 100% satisfactory! Please keep in mind someone is on staff 24 hours. We will do everything we can to manage other guests noise so you won't be disturbed!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Over night peace...."
Perfect for a quick over nighter .
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review and rating! We look forward to your return visit when you need lodging in Victor NY!
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
sam
"Nice and comfy"
I really likes this hotel, it was nice comfy and very homey feel. The place was very well maintianed and the staff was nice. There was a few stains here and there but nothing to worry about.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your kind review and rating of our hotel! Come back and see our newly renovated hotel this winter 2014!
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Not the greatest..."
This was a waypoint stop on a drive home from Toronto. The place was easy to find, convenient to the NY Thruway, check-in staff was friendly. But..upon getting into bed, I noticed several hairs (that were not mine) on the sheets, which was disturbing. The woman at the front desk brought fresh (hair-free!) sheets and helped me change the bed. Also found the walls to be not insulated well and the TV next door added to truck traffic on the nearby highway made sleeping a challenge. Though an attractive place from the outside, their housekeeping and thin walls really made this a thumbs-down experience.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
We are sorry we did not exceed your expectations! We take your comments very seriously. Your comments were shared with Housekeeping so they see how important what they do is to our guests! We hope you will come back and see our newly renovated hotel this winter 2014!
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Very clean it worked!!
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review and rating of our hotel! We look forward to your return visit to Victor NY!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Great value for money but a bit noisy"
comfortable and clean but noisy due to 490 highway traffic nice efficient staff as well
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your excellent rating of our hotel! We do understanding being right next to the I-90 Thruway it can get noisy. If highway noise is an issue remember to request a room on the non highway side!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Allison
"Good for the money"
The check-in staff was very friendly and welcoming, the check-out staff seemed pre-occupied and too distracted to care about customers. The room was clean, but there was a lot of noise from upstairs and I did not care for the wall to wall mirrors.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your great rating and kind review of our hotel. We are glad you were satisfied despite your overall impression. We have addressed our Front Desk staff the importance of 100% Guest Satisfaction! We hope you will give us another try the next time you are in the Rochester NY area!
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
"Microtel 10/25-10/26"
The room was clean. The beds were very comfortable. I really liked the window seating area. I thought I was suppose to have a microwave & frig in my room, but there wasn't. There was one in my sister's room & I booked the same kind of room for both of us. I just used hers, plus there was a microwave in the lobby breakfast area. Unfortunately there was mold on the shower ceiling. That was disturbing, but besides that The shower/bathroom was nice. Really liked the shower head.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Looked nice but that was it"
The hotel looked nice and it was clean but if you were looking for a good night sleep this was not the place for you. The highway was right there and all you heard were trucks passing by all night long. Also the walls were very thin and you could here everything going on around you with in the hotel.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
We are sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Yes, I-90 which runs directly next to our hotel is our blessing and our curse. We have easy access to the thruway but we are right next to it! Always remember we do have rooms on the opposite side of the highway which is much quieter!
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Not bad for the price."
Decent rooms for the money...downfall would be no elevators especially when your lugging your luggages up and down. The room where we stayed was along tge highway which made it really difficult to fall asleep.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are glad you like our guestrooms but you are correct, we do not have an elevator. Remember to request your rooms on the 1st floor and away from the highway! Thank you for your business!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
We came in late and left early. Check-in was easy and friendly. The cookies were a nice surprise. Our small dog was welcomed. There are several restaurants nearby.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are 100% pet friendly and the cookies wait for everyone nightly! Be sure to stay with us again when your traveling through Victor NY or visiting Eastview Mall or Waterloo Outlets!
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice n cozy and comfortable for 2"
Mid week getaway for two... comfortable bed... clean room. Modern. Enjoyable stay.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again when you travel to Victor NY!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great value"
Good, clean room. Had a frdige and plenty of space. A great value. Would stay there again.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to your next visit in the Rochester area! Thank you for your businss!
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Good prices"
Some noise due to highway.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our hotel! Yes being right next to i-90 we do get plenty of highway noise. Remember to ask for guestrooms on the opposite side of the building! Thank you for staying with us!
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Well worth the money"
Clean, nice staff, pet friendly. I stay here whenever I'm in the area.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our 100% Pet Friendly Hotel! We love our 4 legged family members! We look forward to seeing you again when you travel to the Victor NY area! Thank you for your business!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice and Convenient"
I come to the area often to see my college daughter. I usually just need a quick place to crash for the night before I head back. The location is right off the thruway and convenient to the college. As a mom traveling alone, I felt very safe at this location.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We have a safe, clean accommodations for all traveling Mom's visiting there kids at area colleges! We look forward to your next visit during Parents Weekend 2015!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"anniversary"
Perfect for our wedding anniversary
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
wing
Seating for breakfast is not adequate. What more do I have to say?
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your feedback! Look for our exciting new renovations coming Winter 2015!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
LC
"pretty small but clean room"
I booked one queen room, it was really small. But it was clean and service was alright
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Difficult to find"
GPS takes you somewhere else and it becomes hard to find it, especially at night. Breakfast is way below par. A lot of improvement is needed. Currently poor value for money
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
We are sorry that we did not exceed your expectations! We are always looking for ways to improve our breakfast offerings as we currently offer more than the Microtel by Wyndham standards allow. Be sure to follow those directions carefully the next time you visit! Thank you for your business!
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Masood
"short shower"
The shower was way to sorry. It was a handicapped accessible room with a shower head on a hose. The mount was way too low and could not be aimed.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
JOHN
Comfortable enough room, though slightly dirty -- the handles to the closet area, and the controls to air conditioner could have used a wiping down with 409 or Simple Green.. One problem was that my room was at the end of the hall and I did not anticipate that people's slamming the doors going into the stairwell and then the door to outside.... starting at about 6:30 in the morning. It wasn't just noisy, the walls shook. If I stay there again, I'll get a room less close to those doors. On the Satruday afternoon, someone had propped the outside door open with the trash can. Staff were not aware until I told them. Didn't say much about their security.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your comments we take those very seriously! Housekeeping has been made aware of your comments and they will be addressed. Thank you for bringing them to our attention and we thank you for staying with us!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Roxie
"one night stay in victor"
Found the hotel to be just fine. Things very clean and nice staff. Would stay again for sure but would ask for a room not on the Thruway side!!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
david
"Considerations"
Very noisy. No attempt to put noisy young guests at end of hallway or to control running in halls and slamming of doors. Pillows very hard. Breakfast very disappointing
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"wait for the renovation"
The first room had a strong mildew/musty smell and the rug was filthy. After asking to see another room I looked at 4 before before being shown one that did not smell or have a filthy rug. There was mold in the caulking in the bathroom in all of the rooms. The desk stated that the rooms were scheduled to be redone in the next few months. Maybe in a year or two it will be better.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
angie
"Cozy but comfortable"
The staff here are extremely friendly and got us checked in in no time. Parking was somewhat limited as we have a flatbed trailer, but if we split truck and trailer there was no problem. The room itself is tiny, but comfortable, with an excellent pillowtop mattress and plenty of pillows. The AC worked well and there were enough outlets in the room, but not all of them worked. In a couple of them, only one socket was live. We carry power strips so this was a minor issue. Breakfast is mostly all carbs. They did have a pot of oatmeal cooked, but it had the texture of glue and I was unable to eat more than a couple of bites. The ice machine is in Guam, so prepare for a hike. All in all, we got great sleep, and for that we would stay again. I would plan on breakfast elsewhere.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Katlinel
"Nice!"
Room was small but clean. Staff was great! Easy to find.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"small very small"
Micro is the right descriptor....tiny room, tinier bathroom, but clean. Bad breakfast, rugs in halls need changing. Would we recommend it ...no. Spend a little more and up grade to the Hampton Inn or the Holiday Inn Express next door.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
ok for overnight - nothing great.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
The hotel needs updating. The breakfast was lacking
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Convenient to Hi-way & Pet Friendly"
We were traveling thru with a dog after a 2 week holiday & wanted a nice, clean place to spend the night. They were very accommodating for our dog & made sure we were on the bottom floor, close to a door exit. Staff was friendly & happy to answer all questions we might have.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Travelling Trio
"clean and comfy"
Great, smiling service, spotless room, quiet. All I needed!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Leah
"cheap price, very comfortable, good location"
Visiting Finger Lakes area..stayed 2 nights over labor day weekend
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
is
"Convenient stop on your way"
The hotel is very clean, conveniently located by I-90 to stop for the night. Clean, breakfast was ok, but nothing special.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014